The GangLeader's Girl

By ccarpenter04

(I would recommend reading The GangLeader's Baby before this book. Thank you.) A sequel to The GangLeader's... More

The Crew Members
1. He Cant Be Here Now
2. Outside Family
3. ER
4. Meeting Him Again
5. Mornings Of Bad Luck
6. The End of Us and The Start of Something New
7. The Secret Message
8. The Fired Shots
9: Battle Grounds
10. Paris Adventures
The New Crew
11. Plots in Paris
12. Lucky Shot
13. Nightmares
14. Appointments
15. Let's Go Sword Fighting
16. Mystery Work
17. Terrible Twos
18. Ace Taylor
19. Return Of The Dead Hope
20. Home
21. Brutality
22. Bullet Wounds

23. Three Months Later

2.1K 39 2
By ccarpenter04

Jessica's Pov

I wake up to Zach kicking me in the back. He's been having really bad nightmares so Mason and I have allowed him to sleep in our bed. I can only imagine what he had gone through.

I get out of bed and check on the twins. They have gotten so big. The girls are five months old. I can't believe it. They are so cute too. Jasmine started to crawl. I can't believe I have a mobile daughter. Maya is frustrated with the fact that she can't move like Jassy.

Two Hours Later

I'm at work giving some older looking man a drink. I got a text from Mason. He is with the girls for the day. Zach is also with him.

He is so cute and kind of a cheesy person. I love this guy. I smiled at the new customer at the bar. Charlotte took his order. I wiped down some tables and the bar itself. Man, I'm just doing busywork. This is why I hate the morning shift. There is nobody here. Of course, at three o'clock there is going to be a private event for a twenty-one year old's birthday. New drink to the community. Hopefully not going to become an alcoholic. We wouldn't want that to happen.

4 O'clock

"Bye guys. I'm going home. I hope you enjoy the rest of the event."

"Thanks but I doubt it," Megan said.

I smiled as I grabbed my bag and my phone. I went out to the car and noticed that I had slashed tires. I hate this part of town. I called Mason.

"Hey, ice cream... Can you pick me up?"

"Again? You have to get a new job. I can't have you working there if every time I get you new tires some stupid teenagers come and slash them."

"Maybe I'll go for an interview."

"Please."

"Okay."

"I'll be there in a little bit. I love you."

"I love you too."

He hung up and I unlocked my car. This stupid neighborhood. I hate it here. I would love to allow my children to live in Chicago with my parents. Aaron is in jail. Mason is still not arrested and we are here. One happy family with a set of twins and Zach. Ten minutes later Mason showed up in the Dodge Cornet 1969. He smiled as he spotted my eyes.

"I want to go back to Chicago."

He just rolled his eyes. What is his problem? He was so happy this morning.

"Are you okay?"

"You're asking for a lot. Reminds me of Paris almost three years ago."

"Sorry."

I looked down. Sometimes I wish he would actually talk to me.

"Why do you want to go back?"

"We aren't from here. Plus I grew up there. My mom got to go back."

He rolled his eyes yet again. I just looked at him. Seriously what is his problem?

"Can we wait?"

"I guess."

I sighed and got into the passenger side of the car. I love this car. A boat is gonna have to take it back to the states again. He literally doesn't leave his car anywhere.

We drove home in silence. This is a very odd day. I don't see why he is so moody. Maybe he is on his man period. Man cold even. No, it can't be a man cold because they usually suck up to things.

Zach came up to me and hugged my legs. I rubbed his head and then he ran off again. I sighed as I saw some candles on the dining room table.

"Did I ruin a plan or something?" I asked

"No. I couldn't find the lighter."

"It's in the drawer."

He nodded his head and just turned towards me. He seems off. Did he cheat on me again?

"Mace, don't get mad."

"What?"

"Did you cheat on me again?"

"Are you serious? Why would I? I am so in love with you it is crazy to me."

"Oh thank god."

"Why would you think that?"

"You seem off today. It got me worried."

He sighs and came over to me. He kissed me on my forehead and wrapped me in a hug. I heard a bang and then some crying.

"I'm coming!"

We both wandered into the living room with Maya crying on the floor while Zach is looking at her as he seems to be shedding a few tears.

"Zachary, what happened?"

"I dropped."

Oh shit. I ran over to Maya and put in her binky. Hopefully, she is okay. Her skull has thickened up a bit. Plus she hits her head all the time. She lifts her head and then just drop it on the floor.

"I want to help." Said, Zach

I smiled. He is just a little boy. All he wanted to do was to help out obviously. I feel bad. Mason came over and checked and Maya.

"She's okay. I promise."

He slightly smiled and then walked away. I heard Mason on the phone with someone. I sigh and just put on the kid's channel for Zach. He comes running out with his toy train and sits on the couch.

I walk into the kitchen as Mason finishes his phone call.

"Who was that?"

"Patrick."

"How come?"

"They want to have a gang meeting with everyone. I think they want to go on a trip."

"A trip? That would be fun."

I smiled and he just looked at me.

"A trip is plenty of fun except there is usually a different reason that we are going."

"Like?"

"Gang-related stuff. I feel like if we went on a trip I wouldn't want you and the kids to come along."

"Mason, I'm going on a trip if there is a trip."

"It probably won't even be that long. Why do you want to leave so bad? I like it here."

"I don't know."

I sighed and started walking out. Mace grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"If I take you on a trip and we move to Chicago will you stop asking things from me?"

"I'll try but I guess you can call me needy."

"Yes you are needy, but I love you."

"I love you too."

"Well let's get ready to go to meet the gang at our spot."

I nodded my head and got the girls ready. Mason got Zach to put on his shoes and put him in the Cornet. This damn car isn't big enough for this.

I put the girls in the back and finally was able to get in myself. Fantastic. A gang meeting. I wonder why.

We sat in the car pretty much in silence for about half the ride.

"I'm sorry." Said Mason.

"For? There is nothing to be sorry about."

"I was a dick earlier this morning."

"Got to remember that gang leaders don't apologize. It makes them look weak."

"Seriously. I'm trying to apologize to you for my actions this morning and you do that. Well, shit nice to know what I'm in for."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Ice cream."

Zach then yelled ice cream and we had to pull into the ice cream place. Fantastic. I can't wait to explain everything that happened to this child. It would be pretty exciting. Telling him all of the stories he doesn't remember. Definitely not bring up Buddy.

We finally made it to the hang out spot and of course, we were one of the last ones here. Showing up with an ice cream cone in Zach's hands.

"Ice cream? You're late because of ice cream." Asked Benny.

"Yes. It was her fault." Blamed Mason.

I rolled my eyes as I set both of the car seats down. I rolled my eyes as I spotted Zach running over to Bella. They are too cute together. I sat down on the couch and finally took off my shoes.

Sam walked over with a huge smile on her face. I'm glad she is super happy with her life. We all deserve it.

I smiled as she sat down next to me.

"You are glowing," I said.

"Oh, I know."

"Why?"

She looked at me and just smiled even bigger.

"Pat."

"Are you two?"

"Dating. Yea, but we have finally taken it to the other step. HE ASKED ME TO MOVE IN!"

I smiled for her. She is so happy. Just to think that two years ago we were stuck in high school. It is crazy insane.

Mason's POV

I felt my pocket to make sure the small box was in my pocket. I hope she will say yes. Do I actually want to do it here? We should go bowling. That would be cute. Too bad that is even more public. I don't want to make her feel like she has to say yes.

"Yo, got a boner or somethin'?" Asked Chad.

"Nah. It's something else."

"An erection."

"Chad."

"Sorry, bud. You are the boss but I am pretty close friends with you."

"You have a point. Come here. Look at this."

I pulled out the box as he closed the gap between our shoulders.

"Man, you really found the one."

"Yea. It feels good. I'm happy. I love her so much."

I sighed as I put the box back into my pocket.

"Did we ruin something? I mean I can watch the kids."

"Nah, you're good. I was thinking of doing it here shortly after dinner or something. I'm not sure yet."

"Well, you should do it tonight. Got to make it work bro. I believe in you man. You have three kids together."

"Thanks, Chad."

I smile as he moves and I walk over to Jess. She is allowing Sam to hold Maya. You can really tell the difference now. It's so interesting. I love them to death. I love my family. Maybe that makes me a weak leader but I don't care.

We turned on the tv and watched the news.

"Okay so we need to come up with a plan," I said as the older kids are all playing together. Of course, the twins are with Jessica as she sits on the couch.

"What about now?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"What if she says no."

"Dude, you love her. Better you try before she is practically asking for it."

"You're right."

Chad smirked and I just got the attention of the gang.

"So this is kind of nerve-racking but..."

I walked over to where Jess was and just went down onto one knee. I grabbed the little box and opened it. Showing off the ring.

I just looked at her as her eyes filled up with tears. She picked up my shoulder and...

"Yes."

I sighed in relief. I smiled as big as I could. There was some clapping but Jess and I were exchanging a hug. She whispered something in my ear.

"I guess tonight is going to be filled with celebration."

My mind went a little crazy and I just smiled. I love her. I love my sugar.

"I love you sugar."

She smiled.

"I love you too."

That was practically the only emotion we got while at the hangout. We needed a true reason to go to Chicago.

"What about racing?" Asked Pat.

"In Chicago? There is not much of that going on." I said.

"Well... what about selling?"

"I have kids. That is kind of risky. I mean I could probably supply the suppliers. Take more than half of the earned cash."

"Let's do that."

"Where are we gonna grow though?"

"Grow?"

"Yes. Chad we grow the stuff."

"What about making it. We cut it all up."

"Then we also have to grow it."

"Oh."

I rolled my eyes. We finished making the plans and simply went home. Of course, that night was filled with some packing and no sleep but that is fine with me. Well, look out Chicago because we are coming back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 22K 90
This is book 2 of "Lost and found" series and don't let the amount of the chapters scare you off because this book is thrilling from the beginning ti...
272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
60.4K 2.6K 39
A sequel to Don't play games with Mr. and Mrs. Gangleader. Tyler and Haylee have there hands full trying to raise not just two kids but they are als...
Grey & Eve By Lili

Teen Fiction

1.1M 26.7K 51
The Kings' and Monroes' lost their everything in a span of one night. Their parents were killed leaving the King's little brother and the Monroe's li...