Frozen Solitude

By Shell-Shell4

Jackson Overland Pitchiner, popularly called Jack Frost, is the son of The Nightmare King. He was born on t... More

Prologue: The Nightmare Prince
VK Day
Tragedy of The Nightmare King
Twinetender
Say I Can Stay...Please
Jack Frost Is NOT Amused
Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo-Hoo!
Roommates with Royalty
Remedial Goodness 101
Tourney Trouble
Hey, Wind! Put Me Down!
Carlos, My BFF Once More!
Welcome To The Family Part 1
Welcome To The Family Part 2
Two Losses in One Night
I'M NEVER COMING BACK!
The North Mountain
A Castle Made of Ice
A Heart-to-Heart Over Cocoa
The Wait Is Over
Unexplainable Instinct
The Invasion In Auradon
The Truth Hurts
The Enchantress: Mother Nature
Arendelle Withdraws
My Winter Prince
I Will Be Ready
Corona Makes a Choice
Can't Afford To Lose
New Recruits
Mission Assignment
Son of the Enchantress
Cold Fury
Crossing the Line
Into The Unknown
Frozen Heart
What Do I Know About Love?
To Be A Royal
Allies Outside Auradon
Peace Is Over, Prepare For War
First Battle
One Must Become Two
A Wedding, a Coronation, and a Quest
A Message for Auradon
The Enchanted Forest
All is Found
The Dragon Chief Meets the Beast King
Where the North Wind meets the Sea
We are Northuldra
Tragic Truth
What was Stolen, will be Returned
It's NOT Your Fault
Crossing into Atohallan
Show Yourself
Going Too Far
No Good Deed
Nothing Left to Lose
Nightlight
Soulmates
The Dark Fae Rise
Do You Hear the People Sing?
The Next Right Thing
List of Songs
Reborn
This Changes Everything
Standing Divided as One
The End Becomes the Beginning

The Tables are Turned Twice

4K 93 277
By Shell-Shell4

(Jack's P.O.V.)

It's nice not to eat alone. Me and Elsa are having breakfast. Believe it or not the Shadow Men are good cooks.

"Mmm. This French toast is divine, Jack."

"Glad you like it, Elsa."

Elsa didn't braid her hair yet. I gotta say, she looks stunning with her hair down.

"Jack!" A hauntingly familiar voice calls.

"What?" I stand up, looking for the owner of the voice.

"Jack, are you ok?" Elsa stands up too.

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"There's a voice..."

"Jack!" The voice echoes again.

"That voice! I know that voice!" I fly upward.

"Jack, wait!" Elsa calls as I fly out of the castle.

I know that voice. It's my mother's.

It grows louder and clearer as I fly farther. I know this is risky. I'm headed into Auradon's capital. The voice....it's coming from Auradon Prep....

This is foolish, but I can't stop myself. I fly into an open window, the one the voice calls from.

The room...it's my former room that I shared with Ben! 

"Jack!" The voice called from a table. I find the possessions I left here after joining my Daddy.

My bell-toed shoes, my story of fairy tales, and stuffed toy nightmare....

They were spelled to call me, probably because of the memories I associate them too...

I've been played.

Then guess who breaks in the room?

Mal and her squad plus Celia. From the other side the Auradon Guard comes in with the royal family and Fairy Godmother!

Yes, it's a trap.

I gotta get outta here. I blast shards of ice to get the guards to back off. I duck Mal's blast with her dad's ember. Then...

YANK!

"NO!" Jay wrenched my staff from me. If he breaks it, it's game over. Before I can do anything else, the guards seize my arms and slap enchanted shackles on my wrists. 

Perfect.

King Beast approaches me. I glare at him. If only I could freeze him with a look.

"Now, on behalf of Auradon I command you to lift the Eternal Winter Curse!"

King Beast towered over me, looking at me as if I was beneath him.

"And return my wand!" Fairy Godmother adds.

Are they serious?

I can't help myself...I burst out laughing. If I wasn't being held by the guards, I think I would have fallen over from laughing.

"You think this is funny!?!" Mal's eyes are blazing green.

I face her. "Yes, I do. And since His High and Mighty thinks he can make everyonr do what he wants, he should tell the sky to stop snowing."

King Beast took a threatening step towards me.

"It's okay. There may be a way to unlock it through his staff." Carlos said.

What!?

"Oh, while we're all already good and mad; mind telling me how Mal was able to spell my belongings to sound like my mother!?"

I scan their faces. Everyone was quiet, but Ben looked the most guilty.

Of course! Who else knew how special those objects were to me!?

"It was YOU! Wasn't it, King Ben!?! You told them tales about me. You used my memories against me!"

Ben looked away.

"Seems you're as much a hypocrite as your beastly parents."

"Don't talk about my son that way!" Beast roared. Belle and Fairy Godmother held him back.

"Ben had no choice!" Mal defended her fiance. "He did it to protect Auradon."

Oh...you're gonna pay for that.

"He did, did he? Well, that's no suprise after all he agreed to your plan to close the barrier for good."

Evie gasps. Jay, Carlos, and Celia gape at Mal. Each had an equally horrified look on their face.

Ben looked away. 

I grin. Beast, Belle, and Fairy Godmother tense. It's about to get ugly...

"Closing the barrier was your idea?" Evie stared at Mal.

"I had to. To protect Auradon. To protect us. All of us and what we have here. And I couldn't tell you because I was afraid of losing my best friend."

"What about the kids we left behind? We promised them we'd get them out! And us, we just never get to see our families again? You lied to Jay. And you lied to Carlos. And you lied to me! How could you do that? We're your family."

"You know what, I thought you were brave." Celia walks up to Mal, angry tears in her eyes.

"You're nothing but a chicken!"

"Preach it, Sister!" I call out. The guards tighten their grip on my arms. "Ugh. Can have some blood circulation, guys?"

"Who's gonna tell my dad, I'm never gonna get to see him again!?" Celia grabs the ember from Mal and tosses it out the window into the snow.

"Celia, No!" Mal cries.

"One less magical object for Auradon to worry about." I say with a wicked grin.

Mal looked furious. "Anything to say for yourself, Queen Maleficent?" I know her full name's Maleficent.

"I HAD NO CHOICE!" Mal screams.

FLASH!

A bright light floods the room. The guards' grip on me loosens, allowing me to break free.

"Stop him!" King Beast roars, noticing I got free.

A blast of ice prevented the guards from taking me.

I look behind me, and guess what or rather WHO I saw?

Elsa! And her family: Anna, Kristoff, Eugene, Rapunzel, and Olaf.

What are they doing here?

"Jack!" Elsa calls. I run to her. She freezes off my shackles.

We hug. It feels good to have a hug. 

"Are you alright."

"I think, but they took away my staff..."

"You mean this?" Eugene holds up my staff.

"Hey!" Jay yelled. Eugene had obviously swipped it.

Eugene tosses it to me. 

YES!

Everyone tries to rush me. Elsa, Anna, and Rupunzel push themselves in front of me.

"Unless you want an internationally political scandal, King Beast, King Ben; I suggest you back off. Jack Frost is OFF limits!"

Elsa held out her icy hands in warning.

"Queen Elsa, why would you risk a war for a villain who's a threat to everyone?!" Mal tries to reason with her.

I also am wondering that.

"He's not a villain. And I suggest you adress my fiance with respect."

"Fiance!?!" Nearly everyone cried out.

I didn't, but I'm just as shocked. What is Elsa doing?

"Yes, me and Jack are engaged. So he has diplomatic immunity."

"Did he spell you, Elsa?" Ben approaches her with concern.

How dare he...

"What?! No, he did not, King Ben! And I do not appreciate you assuming he did."

"Neither do I." I add, crossing my arms.

"Furthermore, Jack's powers aren't in love spells." Rapunzel pointed out.

Thank you, Your Majesty.

"Jack cursed Auradon!" Mal points at me.

I roll my eyes.

"Why are you protecting him?"

Elsa's glare deepens.

"Auradon cursed his people first, with that prison island and barrier. Arendelle will support Jack's ultimatum: bring down the barrier or else deal with eternal winter. And should Auradon harm him, Arendelle will refuse to trade with Auradon."

"Same goes for Corona!" Rapunzel agrees.

Now the royals looked scared.

"We can't even bring down the barrier, if we wanted to." Belle broke in.

"Only the wand can break it." Fairy Godmother answered.

I frown.

"Once Auradon puts it in official writing to bring down the barrier and restore what they took from those living there, I will return the wand, so you can bring it down."

I arch an eyebrow at them.

"Jack, please. Auradon needs some time to think. And we're struggling to survive from the bitter cold." Belle pleads.

Oh reall?

"Just like the beggar woman who came to the castle one stormy night, eh, Beast?"

"Oooh, ice-burn." Anna comments.

"Please! We're begging you!" King Beast cried out.

My, has he changed his tune! 

I just got a wicked idea....

"I like you begging." I look King Beast in the eye.

"Do it some more...ALL of you." I stare at all of them, challenging them to try to hold onto their pride.

King Beast slowly got to his knees. Then everyone, even the guards copied him.

"We beg of you." King Beast says.

Oh, revenge is sweet. I bask in this glow of victory a moment more.

"Alright." I agree. "For twelve hours each day Auradon will have a reprieve from winter. Starting from 6:00 PM-6:00 AM."

"But that's at night!" Fairy Godmother protested.

"Guess you'll have to start living nocturnally." I shrug my shoulders.

"We should go." Elsa touches my shoulder.

"Yeah, how did you get here anyway?"

"With your enchanted book." Rapunzel holds it out.

"Hope you don't mind me using it." Elsa apologized.

"No problem, Snowflake, you saved my tail."

"Okay, guys, we should probably head back." Kristoff interupts. "Don't forget we neede to drop off Rapunzel and Eugene at Corona."

"Right." Elsa nods.

"Can I come too?" We look behind us. Celia stood, her eyes still red from crying. "I can't live in a world without my daddy."

I know that feeling.

"Sure, Celia, welcome aboard."

We teleport. Who knows what's gonna happen? That possibilities are endless!

❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄

Author's Note: I think I just wrote my longest chapter yet! I hope you liked all the suprise twists. Why do you think Elsa said she and Jack are engaged? And what is Auradon gonna do, now that the odds are REALLY not in their favor? Please vote, comment, and share this chapter. Thank you! 🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.9K 11
After 10 years, Pitch Black returns and there is just one thing on his mind. Jack Frost. He will stop at nothing to get the boy on his side. No matte...
9.9K 353 36
Pitch Black has raised Jack Frost since he came out from the pond, has cared for Elsa Snow since her death of an ice dagger thrown at her, and made s...
473K 15.4K 53
❄ Born out of twigs and leaves she had to stop her worst enemy. Follow her story together with her fellow guardian friends at a big adventure. We hum...
8.7K 345 23
Merida,The Princess of Clan Dunbroch,was just sleeping in her bedroom when she met The Spirit of Winter,Jack Frost.She thought he was just her figmen...