City Boy - Reddie

By itthings7

In where, Eddie moves to Derry with his Mom because, well you'll see. He meets Richie. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22

Part 20

1.9K 36 23
By itthings7

*Richie*
Summer of 1994
"Eddie, let me help you with the boxes." I take the box from Eddie. Eddie pouts.
"Babe, I don't want to be babied." Eddie says. I put down the box and I pick him up.
"Let's go to the quarry." I tell him. Eddie puts on his red shorts. My favorite. I take Eddie's hand. I feel the promise ring in my back pocket. Once Eddie and I turned 18, we moved into our own apartment. When we get to the quarry, I sit next to Eddie under a tree.
"I got to tell you something." Eddie says.
"What is it, Baby?" I ask.
"I got into Cornell!" Eddie hollers. He smiles. He shows me the letter.
"That's great, Baby. I got accepted to Ithaca College, I didn't want to tell you until you got news about Cornell." I tell him. I take the promise ring out. Eddie smiles. He kisses me.
*Fall of 1999*
10 years ago I asked out the Love of my Life. Now, 10 years later, I'm asking him to marry me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.3K 30
Tw: Self Harm, Blood, Panic attacks There are warnings before the chapters and scenes. Will and Mike go on a mission to find and save Eleven, but ho...
108K 1.6K 10
* NEW CAPTION * THIS BOOK LITERALLY SUCKS LMAO STOP READING IT U WERIDOS im kidding I love u thanks ~~~~~~~~~ This will be a Connor Murphy x Evan Han...
222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
262K 10.6K 34
"What are you?" The boy glared at them, a scent of raw meat and lavender surrounding him. He refused to speak, kicking the chain secured around his...