Part 16

*Richie*
*2 days later*
"Eddie, Baby, lets go in my room." I tell him.
"Okay, Babe," Eddie whispers. Eddie has been quieter since the 'incident' as we call it. He follows me and I let him pick a spot on my bed.
"Eddie, please you can tell me anything. What's wrong?" I ask for the millionth time.
"There's just a lot going on." Eddie explains.
"Hey, maybe I can convince my Mom to let us not go to school tomorrow or Tuesday. I think you need to just let it all process. You know? And I'll be here every second." Eddie starts to tear up.
"Richie, you don't,"
"I am if you need to." I insist.
Eddie just hugs me and hugs me until he pulls away.
"Can we ask your Mom and then maybe invite the Losers's over?" He asks.
*1 hour later*
"Hey, Eddie. How are you feeling?" Mike asks as he walks in. All of the Losers's are here.
"I'm feeling a little better. I'm going to go to a therapist. Talk with her about Jeremiah and now this." Eddie explains. He told them about Jeremiah last week. I wrap my arms around Eddie to make him feel better. He smiles, sort of.
"Guys, please can we not talk about this anymore? I know it will make Eddie feel a shit load better."
Eddie grabs his inhaler and takes a puff of it. I kiss Eddie to try and calm him down.
"Chee, when will this be over?" Eddie asks. Tears filling his eyes.
"Soon, Baby. Soon."