Part 12

*Richie*

!!SLURS!!

I smile. Eddie climbs onto my back. I watch as Eddie's face lights up. 

"Hey, look, it's the fags!" Someone, who can only be Henry. I almost drop Eddie.

"Shut the fuck up, Bowers!" I yell.

"Oh, protecting that ugly, fag boyfriend of yours?"

That's when I can't take it. I tackle him. I punch him with all my force. No one insults my Eddie.  I just keep punching him.

"Richie, stop! You're going to get hurt." Eddie shouts.

"Eddie, go!" I yell.

All I can hear are everyone's cries. Finally, Stan and  Belch pull us off each other.

"You bitch. YOU DON'T INSULT MY EDDIE LIKE THAT!" I howl. Eddie takes me in his arms even though I'm getting blood all over his costume. 
"Chee, stop fighting over me. You're going to get hurt worse sooner or later." Eddie whispers.

"I ruined your first Halloween though," I say, tears coming to my eyes.

"Richie, you didn't. Let's go and enjoy the rest." 

Eddie takes my hand in his and raises his middle finger to Bowers and his gang. I smile. 
"Let's go, Baby," I urge. We run up to where the rest of the Losers' are.

*3 hours later*

"Chee, I want to go home," Eddie says. I wrap an arm around Eddie. I take him home. I give Eddie a kiss before the worst happens.

"EDWARD KASPBRAK, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT RICHARD TOZIER?" Sonia howls.

"I DON'T CARE MOM! I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME!" Eddie yells.

Sonia grabs Eddie by the hair and I try to stop her. 

"Richie, just go. I'll be okay!" Eddie yells before being dragged inside.

Oh, major tea right here.