Part 5

*Eddie*
Omg, I am sitting in Richie Tozier's lap.
"Richie, do you think I'm a baby. I mean I cried over a horror movie."
"No, not at all, Eddie. I feel bad." Richie explains. There's a sudden knock on the door, making me jump.
"Come in!" I shout. It's Beverly. She comes in and stand in the door way.
"I'm sorry for making you watch Chucky. I didn't know you got that scared of horror movies." Beverly explains.
"It's okay, Beverly. Maybe we could all go to the store and buy stuff to make brownies? I've never had a brownie." I explain. Richie and Beverly look surprised.
"You've never had a brownie!" Richie shouts.
"My Mom is really overprotective." I wasn't going to tell him about my pills. Not yet at least.
"Then we have to do it!" Richie yells. All 3 of us basically skip downstairs. Richie explains the plan without trying to embarrass me. Everyone agrees, we all slip on our shoes.
"I can't find my jacket!" I tell them.
"It's okay. I'll lend you one." Richie insists. I smile and Richie comes down to with a black XXXTentacion hoodie. (A/N may he Rest In Peace)
I put it on. The hoodie going down to my knees. Everyone laughs and I start to take it off.
"Eddie, you're not with the asshole that's your ex. They aren't making fun of you." Richie whispers. I feel so much better. We leave and we walk to the store. Almost all of the Losers' in front. Richie and I dragging behind. I take Richie's cold hand in mine. Suddenly feeling a burst of confidence. I look at Richie and he smiles.
"It's okay." He mouths. And I feel at home.