Woso one-shots

By Arsenalwomensfan

Hiya. I created this one-shot book to celebrate ships of Women's football players. Yes, I am British so I use... More

I'll Wait For You (Macson)
It's All Over (Kyanna)
From The First Sight (Talex)
Yes! (Macson)
Runaway Bride (Presston)
What Are You Drinking? (O'Solo)
It's Always Been You (Kyanna)
Where Is She (Leah and Jordan)
I'm Not Wearing A Dress (Samton)
I Could Punch You Right Now (DVD and Beth Mead)
Winter Wonderland (Lisa Evans & Vivianne Miedema)
Welcome Home, My Love (Lucy & Keira)
I Need to Tell You Something (Jordan Nobbs and Leah Williamson)
Happy New Year!! (Fran Kirby and Maren Mjelde)
Im Not Wearing a Dress Part II (Samton)
What About Us? (Beth and Daan)
Pancakes (Future Daan and Beth)
That Could Be Me (Ingrid Engen & Lieke Martens)
That Could Be Me (Ingrid Engen and Lieke Martens alt ending)
Perfect (Jordan Nobbs and Leah Williamson)
I Love You (Fran Kirby and Maren Mjelde)
Broken (Leah Williamson
A/N
You're My World (Ruesha Littlejohn and Katie McCabe)

Blame It On The Alcohol (Dewis)

1.6K 19 2
By Arsenalwomensfan

“Who was that Kristie?” Rachel Daly asked. Kristie Mewis’s head was pounding. She put her hand to her temples, trying to stop the swelling feeling.

“What?” Kristie asked, confused. Rachel folded her arms on her chest.

“The girl who just came out of your room?” Rachel said in a matter of fact tone. Rachel was angry at her girlfriend. “I came home from work to see you with another girl?” Rachel continued. Kristie let out a laugh.

“Oh Rachel, it’s not at all what you think babe. The girl, yeah that’s Steph, my best friend. You know, the one from Boston?” Kristie explained. Rachel raised her eyebrows before nodding her head.

“oh yeah, I remember you telling me that she was going to be visiting, how long will she be?” Rachel asked.

“2 weeks that’s all” Kristie said. Rachel believed her. She put her arms around Kristie and leaned her head on her chest.

“anyways, good afternoon love. I’ve missed you” Rachel said, this put a smile on Kristie’s face.

“I’ve missed you too” she leaned into Rachel and missed her. Stephanie McCaffrey’s walked into the room and saw the two girls, she frowned at the sight, sadness in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Happy Birthday babe!” Rachel said to Kristie. Kristie smiled at the Brit. She looked at the bag on the table.

“Thanks, love” Kristie said. Rachel kissed Kristie on the side of her head. Steph looked on in hope that one day, she will find someone who looks at her the way Rachel looks at Kristie.

The girls were out celebrating Kristie’s birthday. A small restaurant, Rachel surprised Kristie with little things like this. Kristie loved Rachel when she does things like this, Steph only wished someone made her feel special, never had she has little things like this from someone she loved. It showed Steph just how much Rachel really loved Kristie.

Out of all the of them, only Rachel was sober. I mean, who would get the other two home safely? Rachel was their hero for the night. Everything was running smoothly until Kristie got too drunk. As much as Rachel loved Kristie, she hated drunk Kristie, drunk Kristie was clingy. Who would have thought a drunk Steph is a weepy Steph? Rachel found this hilarious.

“I only wanted chicken nuggets, but my ma said no! how can you deny a girl chicken nuggets. Worst day ever” Steph sobbed.

“That was only last Wednesday Steph. It wasn’t that bad” Kristie said, laughing.

“It’s not funny Mewis, I really wanted those chicken nuggets!” Steph sobbed more. Rachel sniffled a laugh. “Why are you two so mean to me?” Steph pouted, this made Kristie laugh even more.

“I’m sorry I can’t control it. It’s just so funny” Kristie said, Rachel put an arm around Kristie, the woman leaned into the touch.

“Babe, I think we sould stop making fun of Steph now, okay?” Rachel said. The girl nods sloppily

“Okay, but only for you my love” Kristie said, Steph frowned.

“I’m going to use the bathroom” she said before hazardously walked away from the couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steph walked into the bathroom and sighs. Kristie doesn’t love her the way she did before. Steph put water onto her face, feeling the cold contact with her burning skin.

“Are you okay?” Steph turned to face where the voice came from. She saw Kristie staring at her.

“Oh yeah, I’m fine thanks” Steph said, but Kristie wasn’t convinced.

“Steph, I’m not stupid, I know when someth-“ she was cut off by lips attaching themselves to hers. Kristie was stunned, she pushed Steph away from her.

“What the fuck was that!?” the girls turned to see Rachel standing in the doorway, fuming. Kristie walked away from Steph.

“She came onto me. This is not my fault” Kristie tried to explain, but Rachel was having none of it.

“Of course, it is your fault, you let her kiss you. I can’t believe this. I’m taking you both home and we are done” Kristie had regained some of her mental state after hearing those words.

“But Steph-“ “No buts Kristie. Look, you got yourself into this mess. You cheated on me, I’ve seen the was Steph looks at you, no wonder you like her” Rachel said, full of sorrow.

“Rachel I don’t. I love you, why do you think I’ve been going out with you for two years? Why would I leave you?” Kristie broke down into tears.

“Let’s just go home, we’ll talk about this in the morning” Rachel said half-heartedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

When the girls got home they were shattered. Kristie sat down on the armchair, Rachel sat down on the couch, trying to avoid Kristie’s lingering stare. Steph sat down onto what she thought was the couch, but instead, it was the coffee table. She fell off it in a huff.

“I was meant to do that” Steph said, clambering onto the couch. Kristie looked at Steph with a blank stare. Steph yawned and started to fall asleep. Rachel got up and walked into her’s and Kristie’s room. She came back out with a blanket.

“Are you sleeping here?” Kristie questions.

“Nope, just didn’t want her to get cold” Rachel said. Kristie nodded as Rachel covered the Boston native girl with the blanket. Kristie looked at Rachel in wonder ‘how can she be nice enough to do something like that to the girl who might have just ruined our relationship?’ she thought. She didn’t know that Rachel was staring back at her.

“Hello, Kristie?” Rachel’s voice brought her back. She directly into Rachel’s eyes. “Are you coming to bed?” the Brit asked.

“Do you really want me next to you. Are you forgiving me?” Kristie asked. Rachel walked towards their room, Kristie hot on her heels.

“Nope, I’m still upset at you about what you did but, I still need you by my side” Rachel said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The both got changed and laid down on the bed, Rachel’s back facing Kristie. Kristie was sad by the was Steph had betrayed her and make Rachel hate her. Steph knew that Kristie loved Rachel and she had to go and do this to her.

“You know I love you right?” Kristie said, not knowing if Rachel was asleep or not. Rachel sighed and turned to face her girlfriend, searching for her eyes.

“I know, I love you too but that doesn’t mean that this is okay” Rachel replied. Kristie nods, it all went silent after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel woke up to an empty bed. She slowly got up to see a note on the vanity mirror. She walked up to it and grabbed the fluorescent paper ‘Gone to the shop, won’t be long. Ily xx Kristie’. Rachel scrunched up the note and tossed it into the bin. Rachel walked into the kitchen to see Steph at the dining table, clenching her head in her palm. She had a spoon hanging out of her mouth where she was eating her cereal.

“Morning” Rachel said, startling Steph, spoon falling to the table. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. How are you feeling? You were pretty pissed last night” Rachel said. Steph gave her a confused look. The brunette turned her head to the side.

“I can’t remember a single thing” Steph confessed. Rachel stopped what she was doing to look at the girl. She looked at her bewildered.

“You can’t remember a thing?”

“Nope, nada, after the third drink it all went a bit blurry” Steph said, putting a spoonful of captain crunch in her mouth. “Why did I do something?” she looked up to see Rachel scratch her neck.

“You kinda kissed my girlfriend” Rachel said. Steph put her spoon down and sat back, she looked up surprised.

“I did?” Rachel nods “Oh my god, I’m so sorry. How stupid could I be?” Steph said, she was not only shocked, but she was sad. Sad that she got drunk and lot all control of her body and her mind. Steph was regretting it all.

“I’m not happy with what you did, but I can’t turn back time to fix it all. I think I overreacted with Kristie. I love her, I’m sorry to sound so harsh but Kristie is mine, you need to try and her over those feeling you feel for her. I know it’s hard because you’ve seen how stunning Kristie is but if you want I can her you find someone who is right for you” Rachel said. Steph nods her head.

“I’ll try, I might even take the help” Steph replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

it didn’t take long for Kristie to come home. The two girls were waiting for the blonde to enter the room. Kristie struggled to carry all the bags in her hands, Rachel got up to help.

“Come here love, let me help you” Rachel got some of the bags from Kristie. “Geez, what have you got in ‘ere? Boulder or somethin'?” this made Kristie laugh.

Once the three girls out all the shopping away they all sat down with a cup of tea. Rachel was the one to start a conversation, cutting the awkward tension.

“Can we talk about the elephant in the room? Steph, you kissed my girlfriend and I’m not happy about that but please, don’t do it again” Rachel said, looking at Steph, she nods looking down at her hands. “Kristie, I love you so much that when I heard about this I was distraught. I just hope that we can overcome the misfortune of events. I’m just sad that I saw it, I mean would you have told me about it if I didn’t see it?” Rachel questions, Kristie looked at Rachel with despair.

“Course I would have, I tell you everything Rachel” Kristie said, Rachel was looking at Kristie, trying to work out if she as telling the truth, she looked at the serious look on Kristie’s face, Rachel knew that look all too well.

“I know you would never lie to me” Rachel said. Steph was uncomfortable with the negative vibes in the air. She sighs.

“I’m sorry Rachel, Kristie, I never meant for something like this to happen. I shouldn’t have got out of control. I will never drink like that again. I feel stupid for doing this to you” Steph said. Rachel looked at her girlfriend who gave Steph a sincere look.

“Just promise us that you will never do this again then we will be even” Rachel said, Steph nods frantically. Rachel holds out her hand in a fist, Steph closes the gap between their fists.

Kristie smiles at the interaction. “You are such a soft Brit” she said. Rachel folded her arms over her chest.

“Oi, that’s mean, I’m not a softy, I’m hardcore baby” Steph smiled at the two.

“You really not” Steph said.

“Thank you! Your such a teddy” Kristie said. Rachel pouted.

“Cheers babe, you are so loving” Rachel said sarcastically.

“I know” she said, flipping her hair, the girls laugh.

The girls bond grew stronger after that, in the end Rachel did help Steph get a girlfriend, by the name of Jane Campbell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.8K 44
Just some one-shots of my fav female footballers FYI: some events may be different then real life just to fit the narrative better (i.e. timeline, i...
10.6K 205 17
Short oneshots of football players. Feel free to message me with any requests you have.
851K 14.7K 200
I'll write about any footballer (women of course). Feel free to give me suggestions or requests. I'll write soft fluff, smut, angst ANYTHING. Ill wri...
290K 4.2K 51
Bella smith living the life every young girl dreams, but with what would be a career ending injury for most people, only spurred her on and a year la...