Falling For Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

1 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila Reeves is an eighteen year old girl new to college life, she's hot headed, confident... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chatper 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N IMPORTANT
SEQUELS

Chapter 28

151K 3K 2.1K
By KirstieQuirke

I awake to the sound of my annoying alarm, I huff and kick the duvet off my body. I reach over stop the alarm on my phone. It's Friday which is my last day of college until it comes to Monday again.

Yippee

This week has been rough, I've been studying non stop with Julia and Aiden. Aiden and I have been really good, it hasn't been awkward once and I'm glad for that. Ace still doesn't like that he's my friend but he can suck it up. Julia has been her giddy self, more than usual. She keeps smiling and giggle down at her phone but won't spill the beans on why. I think she's got a secret boyfriend and isn't telling us about him, I'm happy for her though.

Ace and I have been going at it like crazy hormonal teenagers, it's mostly only at night but whenever Ash isn't in during the day we're practically jumping each other. It has been a rough eventful week but I've had my stress relief, amazing stress relief. Ace is still holding back but I won't push him, he is becoming more dominant though. The first few times we did it he let me take control I know it's only because he doesn't want to hurt me but he shouldn't be afraid because I'm surely not. When I sang to him on Sunday night, I was practically telling him my feelings, he just begun to kiss me not saying a word. I think he knew it was about us.

 When I try move Ace, he pulls me back nuzzling his face into the nape of my neck. I let out a soft giggle, "Stay in bed with me", His husky voice speaks.

"I can't I have class and we're leaving later", This weekend we won't get to share a bed and I know it will feel strange.

"Skip class, pleaseee", He begs like a five year old and pouts, he's the cutest.

"Don't you have class?", I turn to face him and begin running my hands through his hair, a smile takes over his face.

"I don't care, I want to spend the day with you", He shrugs and finally opens his eyes.

"Ash is going to be up for class so you'll have to crawl into the living room until he leaves"

"Is that a yes...on skipping?" He pulls the cheesiest smile I've ever seen him pull.

"Yeah, I guess", I shrug.

"You're beautiful", He studies my face, I roll my eyes. He constantly calls me beautiful everyday, I should be grateful that he compliments me but I know I look like shit half the time. I'm not use to him complimenting me just yet, since I'm use to insults from him throughout the years of knowing him.

"So are you" I giggle and he scrunches his nose, cringing at my compliment.

"I should probably get out there"

"Yeah", I smile. I get out of the bed pulling his t-shirt from the floor over my naked body and a some shorts before crawling back into bed. Ace hasn't even moved yet, he just sat there watching me.

"Ace" I say looking at him.

"Right" He shakes his head, he heads for the door before turning around "Don't fall back asleep because when he's gone, you're gonna pay for that beautiful comment", He winks and I blush before rolling my eyes. He hates being called beautiful, he thinks it's weird.

He leaves and ten minutes later I hear them both chatting loudly in the living room, I guess I'll wait until I hear the front door.

Ace's POV

"Cam should normally be up by now", Asher says.

"Yeah she came out already, said she doesn't feel that well", I lie.

"Oh, hopefully she's too sick so we don't need to go this weekend", He jokes and I chuckle.

I hate lying to my best friend, I really do. But fuck, I really love his sister. I hate that she didn't say those words back to me but it's possible she didn't hear me and I'm scared of the rejection to say it again. I've felt this way for a long time and I know she's new to the feeling. Maybe she loves me but won't admit it or maybe she just doesn't love me at all. 

When she sang to me with her soft angelic voice, I felt like it was about us because she randomly sang out of the blue. Not once have I heard her sing, well..I have but it's when she is having her mini concerts in the shower, which is fucking adorable. When she's singing her heart out sounding amazing, it makes me love her more.

It felt different to her singing in the shower and I honestly felt my heart drop. I wish she would sing to me all the time.

"Bro..are you listening?", Asher waves his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry...what?", I ask in confusion.

"I said I'll see you at four when we're about to leave and are you still driving us there?"

"Yeah of course man"

"Alright, cya"

"Cya"

He finally leaves, it honestly felt like he was trying to cock block me even though he doesn't know. I go back to our room and when I see her sprawled out on the bed fast asleep with my t-shirt on, I sigh.

I really want to wake her up and take her right there on the bed but she must be tired so I'll leave her. I wiggle beside her pulling her on top of me. She must really be tired because she didn't even groan or stir when I pulled her on top of me. I kiss the top of her head and trace my finger underneath the t-shirt on her lower bareback.

"I love you", I whisper knowing she's fast asleep and won't hear me but I guess she can't reject me.

I feel light pecks on my face causing me to waken.

When the fuck did I fall asleep?

I groan feeling wet kisses all over my face and open my eyes in realisation that it's my Cam, "Hey, sleepyhead", Her soft voice speaks. She's straddling me, chest to chest.

"Same goes to you", My deep voice says.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep, why didn't you waken me?", She asks.

"You looked tired", I shrug and begin to trace circles on her back under the t-shirt. She begins kissing my neck and my dick immediately comes alive. I grip her hips pushing her down for her to feel what she does to me.

"What will we do all day?", She asks as I grind my hips against her warm centre.

"You", I whispers in her ear.

"Pervert", She chuckles.

****

When driving I keep looking in the mirror to look at Cam, every time she catches me looking at her she smiles and looks away. There is no way I can't stay away from her for two days. I spent all day fucking her and now I want to fuck her again, how pathetic is that? I just can't stay away from her.

When I pull into the driveway it's already 6:30pm which means supper will be ready or almost ready. Ash was shifting in his seat uncomfortably the whole ride here and it was beginning to drive me crazy. I hope this meal goes well. When we step in the front door, we're greeted straight away by Mrs Reeves. The smell of the roast Jo has made hits my face in one warm wave.

Smells delicious.

"I've just finished dinner", She says when we step into the dining room the table is filled with different plates of food. I take the seat beside Ash and Cam sits across from us. Mr Reeves finally joins us with a bright smile looking chipper, Ash immediately scowls and I try not to notice the tension circling the room.

"Hiya, pet", His Scottish accent thick. He drops a kiss on top of Cams head before sitting at the end of the table.

"Hi, daddy" She smile widely. She's such a dads girl. I hate that she calls him daddy, it's fucking weird.

"Asher", Mr Reeves nods to his son.

"Dad", He says not meeting his eyes. Camila looks between them feeling the tension that I've felt since their father walked in.

Oh god, I see this going wrong very fast.

"Ahh, Ace" He says as he spots me.

"Hi, Mr Reeves", I nod with a fake smile his way.

"Please, it's Ken", He chuckles and I smile weakly looking away.

Asshole.

"The last bowl", Jo places a bowl of salad onto the table, The salad is not necessary but she goes all out for her family which I'm glad to be included in.

"Dig in", She smiles.

We all begin to put food on our plate and I stack mine into a huge pile. When I look over at Cam she giggles looking back to the small amount of food on her plate compared to mine. I try not to laugh at the difference between my plate and hers.

"So Camila, how is college?", Ken asks his daughter. 

"It's great", She beams glancing at me. I hope she means it's great because of me. I glance towards Ash and he hasn't even looked up from his plate.

"Asher, how is college for you?", Jo's soft voice speaks.

"It's alright, I guess", He shrugs eating slowly. 

"You guess huh?", Ken chuckles.

"Yup" He pops the 'P'.

"Don't get smart Asher, I paid for that college remember?", Her scoffs.

"I ain't", He shortly responds ignoring his last comment.

"Darlin', can you pass the peas?", Ken asks his wife. The bowl of peas is clearly at the other end of the table from Jo. 

"Get it yourself", Ash says under his breath.

"Stop it", Cam whispers looking down at her small plate of food looking uncomfortable. I move to get the peas and pass it to Ken not wanting an argument to take place over fucking peas. 

"Thanks, wouldn't mind having you as a son instead", He chuckles thinking he's funny.

"Ken, stop it", His wife scolds him. 

"Not with what he knows", Ash scoffs clenching his jaw and poking the chicken on his plate.

"What was that?", Ken cocks his head to his son.

"Nothing", Ash shakes his head biting his lip. I know he's trying to keep his cool and I know he's been keeping his cool for years.

"Better be nothing", He scowls.

"You know what!", Asher stands up abruptly causing his chair to be knocked over behind him. We all flinch with the sudden outburst and loudness of the chair hitting the wooden floor. 

"What son?", Ken laughs coaxing his son on.

"You really want me to spill the fucking secret!", Asher shouts, his mother and sister jump with his angered voice. I'm use to it and was expecting this meal to go wrong very fast. 

"What secret?",  Cam asks in confusion.

"Don't you fucking dare!", Ken shouts standing pointing a finger at his son.

"Can we all calm down, please?", Jo's voice becomes shaky as her husband and son go to war.

"Really dad? threaten me again I fucking dare you!", Ash tries to dart to his father but I grab his arm not allowing him to do something he'll regret.

"Sit down!", His mother shouts.

"Mum, do you really want to know what you're married to!?", he yells and his mother flinches again.

"What the fuck is going on!" Camila slams her hands on the table, clearly disturbed and confused about what is going on.

"Dad is a fucking cheat!", he screams at Cam without thinking

"You wee cunt!" Ken charges towards Ash but I step in front of him without a second thought.

"Ken!!" Jo shouts causing him to stop in his tracks.

"What do you mean dads a cheat!?" Cam Shouts as I have a stare down with her father, Ash looks towards his sister with a sympathetic look.

"You don't want to know Cam, trust me", He softly says.

"FUCKING TELL ME!" She screams as her eyes begin to water.

_______________________________

Dramaaaa!😭👀

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 186 90
Kate Ross is your average teenage girl. Or, at least, she was. That all changed when her mother decided to cheat on her father and Kate had to move w...
784K 17.5K 49
» I'll play you like a toy; I'll kiss you like you've never been kissed before; I'll make you moan as loud as you can, and you will love it ≪ ...
81.1K 1.9K 13
lacuna (ləˈkjuːnə) → n. a blank space, a missing part "One day you'll find your missing part, Ivar." Ubbe said. "When?" Ivar chuc...
7.6M 173K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...