You're Not Even My Type

By realspills

17-year-old, Serenity Nicole Newton, isn't the typical teenagers that likes guys older than her. Even though... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25
26:
27
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34
35
36:
37:
38:
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
UPDATE!

7:

18.6K 652 636
By realspills

Serenity Nicole Newton

"Bye big bro." I said hugging him as he loaded his moving truck. "I'm gonna really miss you."

"Shut up cupcake, I'll be visiting you, you already know." He said hugging me back tighter. "Heard from Lo?"

So me and Lorenzo got into another heated argument, cause some bitch was texting his phone asking him to come over. He claimed she's been texting him but he would never reply. I asked him to unlock it and let me see than WWIII broke out. 

I shook my head no and shrugged, "We can't last a week now cause he wants to hoe so bad." I said biting my lip.

"Let that nigga go. At this point y'all relationship is toxic." Sire said making me nod slowly.

"Yea I know, it's that I don't wanna meet someone new and it's kind of hard, he has 2 years on me."

He chuckled and nodded, "Think about something. How many time has that nigga begged to get back with you. About four times right? And y'all haven't even been together for a month right?"

I nodded kind of embarrassed right now. "That nigga ain't gone stop hoeing anytime soon sis, so protect your damn heart for once in your life." He said pulling me into another hug. "Imma really miss you baby sis."

"You better facetime me and Sire and don't get anyone pregnant without me meeting them first."

"No doubt, under one condition."

"What?"

"You leave Lorenzo cheating ass."

"I'll try. Deal?" I asked holding out my pinkie finger.

"Deal." I watched him back out his drive-way till I got in my car starting it up.

-

Soon as I knocked on Lorenzo door, Lorenzo opened it still kissing the girl. "Wow." I whispered making them jump and look at me.

"Fuck Serenity." Lorenzo said with his mouth wide open.

"Excuse me." The hoe said pushing past me. "Niggas."

"Yea niggas sis." I said shaking my head. I wasn't gonna get mad at her she doesn't owe me loyalty, he does.

"Serenity wai-"

I snatched the 'L' chain off my neck and threw it at him, "Fuck you. I'm done." I said not feeling like arguing anymore. 

"Serenity wait baby please." He said grabbing my wrist but I yanked it away.

"NO! Fuck you Lorenzo! I fucking hate you bro! Two years down the fucking drain my nigga!" I snapped pushing his forehead making him stumble back.

"You don't hate me." He said completely shocked shaking his head. "You couldn't even if you tr-"

"I do fucking hate you man. You convinced me to get back with you and for what Lorenzo? For what bro? Your still hoeing and I'm still believing you would never do that. Take that stupid ass chain and leave me the fuck alone." I said just wanting to punch him in his shit right now. 

"Serenity wait! I'm yours, I didn't fuck her. She just gave me head that's all." He said grabbing my waist. "Please baby don't leave me." I watched him as he got on his knees and just shook my head.

"And that's supposed to make it better huh?" I asked with disgust on my face. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Take care Lorenzo. But this toxic shit...I'm done." 

He looked at me dumb founded as I walked to my car.

"Serenity?" I heard a soft voice say behind me. 

"Bye moms." I said giving her a long tight hug.

"He fucked up again Serenity?"

"it's only be two weeks mom and he just can't seem to keep his dick in his pants. We're always arguing, I'm tired mama." I whispered looking down.

She lift my head up, "Hey hey...Don't be a Queen waiting on your King, be a queen busy with your kingdom till your king arrives." She said making me smile. "Imma miss you dear, I love you and I hope you succeed in life. I really wished you and my son would've worked, but hey, he's a dumbass."

We hugged one last time before I got in my car and left. When I got home I took the time to block Lorenzo on everything. So there's no way he could possible call or text me and convince me to get back with him.

I popped some popcorn and grabbed my cover to spend another lonely day at home. Daniel is at work and my mom is on a business trip. Wish I had a boo to spend the day with. I turned on The Greenhouse Academy on Netflix and started binge watching.

Bitch, you okay? I read a text from Valencia making me raise one eyebrow.

Yea? why you ask that? 

Lorenzo post a picture of the L chain with a broken heart... Valencia texted back making me sigh.

I was about to text back till somebody ringed the doorbell. "The hell?" I asked myself going to the door. 

I opened it and saw Cortez standing there in sweatpants and a white tee. "Yea?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Daniel here?" He asked looking up from his phone. I shook my head no.

"You can come inside and wait for him though. He should be here in a couple of hours." I said opening the door wider for him.

He looked at me raising one eyebrow, "You straight?"

I walked away from the door and shrugged, "You could say that." I played the movie again when I sat down on the couch.

"No for real you being nice to an older man." He said making me shrug once again. He grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "No really what's wrong? No smart ass comment back?"

"I j-just really wanna watch my movie okay Cortez." I said looking at the remote in his hand. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"I mean...we just gone sit here in complete silence?" He asked making me shrug.

"Please." I said lowly knowing damn well I wanted to vent.

"Damn Serenity, you stubborn as hell to?"

"I don't know you to just be pouring my damn feelings out to you." I said scrunching my face up. "If you were my best friend maybe."

"Lemme be your best friend then. Imma be around."

"Just cause you're gonna be around doesn't me-"

He scoffed out a laugh, "Quit thinking my ass want you and just vent. It's good to vent about things Serenity."

"So you walking up in the club doesn't mean you want m-"

"I'm in a relationship. You looked lonely and looked like you needed a friend." He spoke but I was still suspicious.

"You're in a relationship?" I asked kind of shocked.

"Yea." He said shrugging.

"Can't be that serious about her if it's just a shrug." He chuckled and nodded.

"We've been dating for a year. I love her, and I want her to have all my kids. Sound good?"

"Sounds...fake. Sounds like you were here because y'all are just long ter-"

He cut me off shaking his head, "Enough about me...back to you. Where your boyfriend?"

I frowned and started toying with my nails, "Y-yea we broke up." I mumbled shaking my head.

He flagged me off laughing, "You're 17. Y'all get back down sweat it."

"N-no...I've been with him since I was 15, but he broke up with me on my 17th birthday claiming he was depressed and had to find his -"

"When you turn 17?"

"3 months ago. Anyway...the other week he keeps dming me, than walks up to my locker and convinces my ass to take him back. i love him 2 years...you know, I dont wanna let that go. Pretty much come to find out he only broke up with me because he wanted to fuck other bitches and get another piece of ass on my birthday..." I said sighing.

"Okayy..." He trailed like he needed more.

"The nigga dogged me. And during our relationship he cheated multiples times. We got into a heated argument like a couple days ago and I went over there today to make it up with him, but...soon as I'm about to knock he opens the door kissing another bitch. So i gave him his dumb ass L chain back and dipped. I'm done with this fine cheating ass." I snapped shaking my head. 

"You was a dumb ass for going back to him." Cortez said laughing. "If you lie to me about why you broke up with me and I found out it's so you can fuck other bitches, Serenity...theres no coming back fuck you for life."

"I loved him Cortez. He was like my best friend, but it seemed like when we got back with each other he wanted one thing...if it wasn't about that he didn't give a fuck."

"What? Yo pussy?"

I cringed, "Yes."

"You gave it up every time?"

I shrugged, "I was horny." I said laughing feeling kind of weird I was talking to him about this to.

"Damn you was dick whipped?" He asked laughing in my face making me straight face him. "What?!"

"Fuck you."

"Let's be honest here. That nigga don't deserve you, so why you stressing? Let him go. He wanna hoe? Okay coo, go find somebody that's worth your time cause that goofy is not. You're a Queen so start acting like one." He said getting serious again. "Don't let that goof ass nigga tilt your crown Serenity."

"You love saying my name?"

He chuckled, "It's different I guess."

"You're not bad." I said with my lip poked out.

"You not either when you not acting like a bitch all the damn time." He said standing up. "Hold up this Dee."

And for some odd reason, Cortez looked fine as fuck today. He's older Serenity.

I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered to text Valencia back.

"I'm finna order some food you hungry?" He asked now sitting next to me.

I clinched my thighs together seeing a bulge and shook my head, "Nah..."

"You sure?" He asked looking at me weird.

"Yea, don't really have an appetite."

"Okay weirdo." He said chuckling tapping away on his phone. "I ordered a pizza anyway so you don't try eating off my plate."

I laughed, "Okay Cortez."

-

"You a big ass kid I swear!" I yelled while me and Cortez  was having a Nerf Gun war right now.

"Baby I'm shooter." He yelled making me laugh. We had them big Nerf Gun wars that came with like 400 Nerf Gun balls.

"And since you started this, you're cleaning all of this up."

"Never." He said shooting at me hitting me start on my chest making me go back into hiding. I tip toed into the kitchen using the second entrance. When i creeped up behind him I cocked my gun back.

"Yea hands up."

He chuckled and put them up, "You sneaky nigga." He said laughing some more. "You gone shoot?"

I clicked the trigger but it wouldn't shoot. Next thing you know he turned around and started fighting for my gun making us both fall down to the ground.

"Real number one." He said pinning my arms above my head while he hovered on top of me. "Make sure you actually cock it back..."

"I did." I whispered getting turned on right now which was pretty weird for me.

"What in the actually fuck is going on?" We heard Daniel say making us hop up and point to the guns like some big ass kids. 

"it ain't even like that." Cortez said making me laugh. "We was just having fun while I waited for you."

"Yea." I agreed making him laugh.

"So what y'all a thing?"

"Hell no. That's a case." We said at the same time than looked at each other. "Quit copying me." We said again. "Dude!"

Daniel chuckled and shook his head, "Y'all asses in denial, just wait till she legal at least dawg. Clean this up big ass kids." He started running upstairs.

"What's he talking about?"

"i don't know and I don't care to ask. Well since you lost..."

"How you fig-" I stopped and arched my back when he emptied the whole clip on me. "You asshole."

"Damn that arch." I heard him try to whisper making me blush and bend over to pick the balls up.

"So what are y'all to each other?" Daniel asked when he was back downstairs fixing his chain. "Cousins? Friends? Y'all gave each other a lame ass title?"

I shrugged, "Bestie Westie?" I asked holding my hand out.

"Sure kiddo." Cortez said rubbing my head. "Ready?"

"Mhmm..." Daniel said kissing my forehead. "Love you be safe."

"Bye Bestie Westie." Cortez said side hugging me than left following Daniel.

"That was weird." I said after getting my thoughts together. "Do I like an older nigga?"

"Nahhhh..." I said laughing starting to pick the balls up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.8K 24
Serenity had lived wither her abusive Alpha for years before she was rescued by the twin Stone Alphas of the blood moon pack. She quickly grew close...
78.8K 2.3K 31
Serenity Mason: -She is 22 years old -She is 5'6 -She is 358 pounds -She is a plus size women -She is very quiet and insecure -She is a paid tutor...
5.8K 80 34
Camellia has a dark past. It's why she is the way she is. She has walls up for a reason and she has no intention of tearing the down. She loves...
358 167 98
After running away to Pennsylvania and getting into trouble again, Jenalyn finds herself in a mental rehabilitation center. She's trying to straighte...