Girl with a golden heart.. (C...

By mahiramehta

# 1 -yourstoryindia on 10 Nov 2020 #13- Indian on 30 Jan 2022 #1 - Indianstory on 10 April 2022 It is a stor... More

Character info
Chapter 1.
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter -24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter -27
Chapter -28
Chapter -29
Chapter -30
Chapter -31
Epilogue
Attention.

Chapter-19

5.1K 323 64
By mahiramehta

2 days later..

"Beta, come let's have dinner", Farhan's mom called Diya.

"Aunty ,I am not hungry. You carry on", Diya replied.

"Nothing will change , by you remaining hungry. Come fast we are waiting for you", saying this Farhan's mom went to the living room.

Diya too went to the dining table and sat with Farhan's family.

"Diya , from when are you planning to join college again?"Farhan asked.

"I am not in mood to join college Farhan", Diya replied without looking at him.

"Diya , come out from your griefs and focus on your dreams", Farhan's mom said.

Diya didn't reply and kept her eyes only on food.

"Diya , can I say something to you beta?", Farhan's dad asked.

"Yes uncle tell", Diya said looking at Farhan's dad.

"Go to college from tommorow. When you know you did nothing wrong then why are you afraid of the world? People just need a topic to gossip and by not going to college you are proving them right", Farhan's dad said.

"I agree to abbu Diya. I consider you as my elder sister and you should not be bothered about what people think", Farhan said.

Diya nodded her head and everyone finished there food. After helping Farhan's mom in kitchen she wished good night to everyone and went to her room.

How much ever Diya try to sleep , the images of that day comes in her mind. That day was the worst day of her life. Tears started coming out of her eyes and she again revisited that dark day.

2 days back..
"Mom, wait", Tarun shouted when his mom is pulling Diya towards the door.

Tarun's mom and Diya turned back and Tarun started walking towards Diya.

"All the photos and Rita bhabhi ' s confession still doesn't confirm that Diya is cheating on me", Tarun said.

"Tarun , have you gone mad? This girl has not told you about that guy ,he came here in your absence and you still feel that this girl has not cheated on you ?", Tarun's mom shouted.

"Yes mom, I don't believe all this things as everybody has male friends in college which doesn't mean they are cheating on their partners", Tarun clarified.

"Jiju, I care for Bhavika alot so I don't want her life to get spoiled. I have called some of my college friends here. They will tell you whether Diya cheated on you or not", Harshita said.

After 10 minutes 2 girls came in the house.

"Jiju , they are Priya and Dolly. They have told me that they have seen Farhan proposing Diya and Diya accepted his proposal", Harshita said.

"Harshita ,what you are saying? They both are telling lie. Farhan never proposed me", Diya said with shock.

"Yes, we have seen it from our eyes and they even hugged each other after that", Priya said with an innocent face.

"Tarun ji ,they are lying. Please believe me , I have not cheated on you", Diya said crying.

"In this whole world only you are telling truth , other all are lying. What will they get by lying?",Tarun's dad asked.

"I don't know that, but please believe me I am telling the truth. I have not cheated on Tarun ji", Diya said while collapsing on the floor crying.

"Stop with your drama and get lost from my home", Tarun's mom said picking Diya from her arms.

Diya took her bag and looked last time at everyone. Her eyes were pleading looking at Tarun but he didn't speak a single word.

"Tarun ji , I have not expected anything from anyone present here excluding you. I thought you will stand by me in my bad times and give me support like a pillar, but you proved me wrong. Right now I have no witness to prove my innocence but the day you all will know the truth , you wont be able to forgive yourself", Diya said.

"Mumma", came an crying voice of Bhavika from the room.

"Bhavika, my baby",Diya said and started walking towards the room but is pulled away by Tarun's mom.

"No need to go near my Bhavika.  Just get lost from here", Tarun's mom said.

"Please let me meet her for once", Diya pleaded while crying.

"No need of that , just go away from here", Tarun's dad said.

Diya just walked away from there crying.

Diya was aimlessly walking on road from past 10 minutes. She has no idea were she is going.

When this all drama was going on in Tarun's home , Farhan's parents were missing Bhavika.

"Farhan , take me to Diya's home. I want to meet her and Bhavika", Farhan's mom said.

"No ammi ,I can't take you there. It doesn't look good to disturb someone on sunday", Farhan said while looking at t.v.

"We will meet her for half an hour and come back. I am sure she won't mind", Farhan's mom said.

"No ammi ", Farhan said.

"Please mera bacche", Farhan's mom said with puppy eyes.

Farhan gave up looking at his mom and both of them went towards Diya's home on scooty.

Farhan is standing on the signal near to Diya's house.

"Farhan, where Diya is going taking bags?" Farhan's mom asked looking at Diya on the other side of the road.

"Mom , I can't see Diya anywhere", Farhan said looking around.

"Look at the other side of the road", Farhan's mom said.

Farhan look at the other side and his eyes remained wide looking at Diya

"Ammi, something is wrong. Diya is not looking well", Farhan said.

Signal turns green and Farhan speeds his scooty towards Diya. Farhan's mom is screaming Diya's name from the scooty but she didn't even turn.
Farhan parks his scooty at the side and his mom get down and stops Diya.

"Diya, what happened to you?", Farhan's mom asked scared looking at Diya's dishevelled self.

"Diya , where is Tarun and where are you going?" Farhan asked.

Diya doesn't answer to there question and keep on standing like a statue.

"Farhan , I think something big has happened and Diya is not in condition to answer our any question so let's take her home", Farhan's mom said holding Diya.

Farhan made Diya and his mom sit in an auto and he take his scooty.

After half an hour they reached home. Farhan took Diya's bag and they went towards home.

Farhan's mom make Diya drink water.

"What happened to her?" Farhan's dad asked.

"We don't know? We saw her on road walking aimlessly. So we brought her here", Farhan's mom said

" Don't ask her anything now , let her sleep", Farhan's dad said.

Farhan's mom nodded and took Diya to the room. Diya changed her clothes and then lied on the bed.

" Something very big must have happend", Farhan said.

"Ya , I agree. Let's wait till she tells us herself", Farhan's mom said.

After 2 hours...

Diya comes out of the room and stand besides the couch were Farhan and his family are sitting.

"Beta , you got up. Seat here",Farhan's dad said .

"What you will have beta?" Farhan's mom asked.

"Nothing aunty. You seat here", Diya said while making Farhan's mom sit beside her.

"I know you will be having many questions right now...", Diya was telling when Farhan's mom cut her in between.

"It's ok Diya , you can tell us when you are comfortable", Farhan's mom said.

"Aunty , I am more then comfortable", Diya said with a little smile.

Diya then told them everything. They all got shocked hearing this.

"How dare they think about us like this?", Farhan shouted in rage.

"Calm down young man", Farhan's dad said making Farhan sit.

"Firstly, what your husband did is wrong and secondly when your husband can't stand by you and believe what others say then he is not a right man for you", Farhan's mom said.

"Your aunty is right Diya. When whole world is against you but your partner is with you then you can fight any battle", Farhan's dad said.

"Diya , where were you going?", Farhan asked.

"I don't know. I didn't have any place to go", Diya said looking at her fingers.

"Diya , why didn't you go to your parents home?", Farhan asked.

"They very clearly told me that I am shame to there name and I am not allowed in there home. It doesn't matter to me what they think. They don't like me from the time i am born.", Diya said while chuckling.

"I still can't believe it that even your parents didnt believe you", Farhan's mom said with shock.

"Leave it aunty , it doesn't matter. I am sorry aunty. I troubled you all unnecessarily, but i promise within 2 days I will shift somewhere else", Diya said.

"Have you gone mad DiyaThat's  what you thinkI told you na you are my daughter and I meant it. So never ever say that you are troubling us", Farhan's mom said sternly.

"And also never say that you will go and stay somewhere else. It is your home and we are your parents so you are not going anywhere until Tarun takes you to his place", Farhan's dad said.

Diya just smiled at them. She thanked god for giving her such a nice family.

End of Flashback..

Diya stood in front of the room mirror and looked at herself.

"From tommorow this world will see a new Diya. Strong and independent girl. She will fight for her self respect and don't take shit from anyone", Diya mentally promised herself.

************************
Hellow guys..

How's the chapter?

Do you guys think that always whatever we see and hear is true?

Do you like Farhan and his family? Do such people exist in today's world?

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1K 50
It is a sad story of an Indian girl Siya who was abandoned overseas by her father at the age of 4 after her mother's death and later on adopted by a...
99.1K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
5.9K 185 13
Hardships! This has always been mine constant companion right from my Swaymvar .... This story reflects my life , my hardships , my self-respect and...
77.7K 4.8K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...