run over - ruel vandijk

By itsmailbox

"๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ... More

โ€ข life before โ€ข
โ€ข freaking tears โ€ข
โ€ข "you can smile?" โ€ข
โ€ข that stupid boy โ€ข
โ€ข breathe, y/n, breathe โ€ข
โ€ข "can i go sit down now?"โ€ข
โ€ข emotionally drained โ€ข
โ€ข eye โ€ข
โ€ข falling in love โ€ข
โ€ข it's nice to have a friend โ€ข
โ€ข mrs judes โ€ข
โ€ข tickles โ€ข
โ€ข "don't be stupid." โ€ข
โ€ข wish it was more โ€ข
โ€ข falling into the deep end โ€ข
โ€ข it's not the same โ€ข
โ€ข just you and me โ€ข
โ€ข the day i met you โ€ข
โ€ข i'm just me โ€ข
โ€ข reason to live โ€ข
โ€ข lies โ€ข
โ€ข that ruel kid โ€ข
โ€ข empty โ€ข
โ€ข only her โ€ข
โ€ข can't be happening โ€ข
โ€ข "do you love him?!" โ€ข
โ€ข two choices โ€ข
โ€ข vultures โ€ข
โ€ข drowning in my dreams๏ฟผ๏ฟผ โ€ข
โ€ข the lake โ€ข
โ€ข they can't hear me โ€ข
โ€ข pain and silence โ€ข
โ€ข i won't leave โ€ข
โ€ข family only โ€ข
โ€ข designed to be alone๏ฟผ โ€ข
โ€ข sad love story โ€ข
โ€ข light to my darkness โ€ข
โ€ข finally free โ€ข
โ€ข i believe โ€ข
โ€ข europe โ€ข
โ€ข "yeah, she's just cooler." โ€ข
โ€ข just us โ€ข
โ€ข my fault โ€ข
โ€ข fearless โ€ข
โ€ข "welcome to tour life y/n!" โ€ข
โ€ข "i did it." โ€ข
โ€ข coffee meltdowns โ€ข
โ€ข forgotten soul โ€ข
โ€ข sunset talks โ€ข
โ€ข i just want to feel something โ€ข
โ€ข love at first sight โ€ข
โ€ข favourite song โ€ข๏ฟผ

โ€ข everything i've ever wanted โ€ข

1.4K 50 25
By itsmailbox

i run back to him and hug him.

we lay there and hug.
like nothing happened.
like everything is normal.
like we're okay.

i pull away and sit back on the chair, "look ruel, i'm so sorry i ignored you, i shouldn't have.. i- i was just-"

"y/n, i get it, it's okay. you where upset i understand. i'm not mad." ruel's still smiling. "i promise."

"so why are you in the hospital?" i quickly change the subject. "harrison told me it wasn't bad-"

"well it is pretty bad..."

"oh ruel." i rub his shoulder, he's going to get into so much trouble when he comes back.

"oh, um, y/n?" ruel's eyes widen.

"yes?"

"um, while you where gone, your art teacher told me to tell you that it's too late to join the competition thing."

i almost laugh, the art competition.
i didn't really want to do it because i don't do art for show, it's just a hobby i did to get my mind off stuff but now it's music.

i just nod. he smiles again and lays back down on the bed. he winces a bit but tries to hide it. poor ruel.

we chat about random things.
he catches me up on school stuff.

i try so hard not to just cry again because all this weight, all this pressure of trying to be someone i'm not just keeps getting to my head.
and yes. i should tell ruel about my life.
now that sam has passed, no one except owen knows. and owen doesn't count. owen is barely in my life. okay, well, he does feed me, provide housing, and school but i never see him.

i want to tell him. maybe i will. maybe i won't. i'll decide when i'm ready.

ruels pov:

she leaves just after 8pm. when visiting hours close. her h/l, h/c hair swaying beautifully as she walked out the door.
she was perfect, everything about her was. yet i could tell she was drowning in something that i couldn't put my finger on.

i close my eyes, i just want to be out of here, out of the hospital-just free of everything.

i end up falling asleep early that night.

* * *

i wake with the morning sun glaring into me like a spotlight on stage.
my mum and dad where sitting on the chairs next to me. i haven't seen them yet.

"ruel." mum says as a tear falls down her cheek.

my dad smiles at me as they both pull me into a hug.

"guys, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean for it to happen-" i begin to explain.

"it's okay." my mum holds my hands, "kate and harrison where there and they explained everything to the principle, he understands the circumstances."

i was shocked, what great friends they are, "so no punishment?"

"oh you're suspended for two days for the fight but the jerks who started it are suspended for two weeks."

i sigh in relief, "i thought you'd be mad."

"no! we would never! you stuck up for sam and that's what we like about you. you do what you can to protect the ones you love."

i nod and hug them again.

"when can i leave the hospital?" i ask still hugging them.

"today." my dad exclaims, "that's why we're here."

* * *

the drive home was silent. no one has anything to talk about and we where all just tired of everything.

i walk into my house and are greeted by my sisters. they hug me and make sure i'm okay and everything.

we walk over to the couch and talk about everything. i zoned out a lot during the conversation -i just really wanted to sleep.

i excuse myself and run up stairs. i walk into my room and lay down on my bed.
i close my eyes and wait for sleep to come. but it doesn't. i've never been able to sleep during the day.

i sit up in my bed and grab my guitar that was lying against the bed. i strum some chords that i had made up the other day.

i think about the song i had wrote about y/n.

i was so alone without her. it had only just been a little over a week without her but it felt like years. ever since we became friends she would come over here almost everyday, and we'd hang out, or in the park or we'd just sit and listen to music together.

just being in her presence felt like everything i've ever wanted.

she's everything i've ever wanted.

that's why i've had all this free time. because she's not here and no other friend, family or person was or is like her.

i put my guitar back down and head to look out the window. i'm surprised to see y/n walking across the street, the way to the park.

i immediately scramble to find my shoes and quickly run out the front door.

i finally spot her sitting alone on a swing. she looks up at me and half smiles. like somethings on her mind.

i walk over and sit on the swing next to her.

"hi." she says like she's on the verge of tears.

"hey." i reply.

we sit in silence like we always do, enjoying each other company, slowly swinging.

moments pass and y/n finally breaks the still silence.

"ruel, i'm so sorry, i don't care that you forgive me or that you're okay with it, but it was so stupid and selfish of me to have ignored you and completely shut you out like that for a freaking week."

"y/n i'm not mad-"

"well i am." she yells, "i'm mad at myself for doing that. i know how you would feel and it's not a good feeling to be alone with no one."

i run a hand through my hair, "i wasn't alone alone...i mean, i had my family and other friends..."

"oh yeah." she mumbles. "i forgot people have other people."

"what do you mean?" i ask, trying to keep our conversation going.

"huh? oh..." she trails off looking for the words, "uh...my parents are still...out...you're the only friend i really have...now..."

"ohhh you're parents are on holidays still. how long have they been out? i feel like ages ago you said they where gone."

"just...just a long...long time..." a tear falls down her cheek and she gets up and walks off.

did i do something wrong? was it something i said? (😉)
i follow her as she walks out of the park and sits down on a bench, crying.

"y/n!" i shout embracing her in my arms, holding her tight. "i'm so sorry, i didn't mean-"

"no, don't be sorry." she sniffs, "i...um...i just miss them...i wish they would come back already..."

she cries into my chest as i hold her tight.

"it's going to be okay, y/n." i reassure her.

she sobs some more making my jumper really wet. then like out of a movie, it starts to rain. but i'm still holding on to her, and she's still holding me too.

moments pass and she finally calms down. we pull apart and the rain gets heavier. i wipe tears out of her eyes and the rain off her face. she does the same. i didn't know i was crying too.

i stare at her. how beautiful and incredible she is. i was holding her face, she was holding mine, i just wanted to kiss her...

then, like she read my mind, she leans in and presses her lips against mine. i was shocked at first, then i kiss back. her lips where soft, and cold. her tears ran down her face as she kissed harder.

we pull apart, gasping for air, the rain drenching us. and she smiles. and for the first time, i know it's real.

"i remember the first day i ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip." she whispers and i lean in to kiss her again.

a/n:

:')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 1
๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. {๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐’”๐’–!๐’„!๐’…๐’†, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„ ๏ฟฝ...
1K 552 30
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด" ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—- ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›-๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐™ธ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
66K 2.2K 82
A story where Ruel Van Dijk saves Nica Williams from a toxic relationship. How much can happen in just one day? My first story!!!!! Ahhh please don't...
369K 9.8K 54
**NOW PUBLISHED** GrumpyXSunshine "let kindness spread like a wildfire." Opal Clemens is a bubbly outgoing girl with a big heart. She loves to make...