Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 3

1.7K 96 118
By shxnwu

Author's POV

"So we're going to the library right?," Mark questioned as they were tidying up their books into the bags.

Taeyong replied with a nodded. "Yeah, I already told my mom," he said.

Both of them walked out of the class side by side and headed towards the school's gate.

"Mark!," their steps were stopped as a loud yell startled them. They saw Baekhyun was heading towards them.

Mark turned his body around approached him. "Are you going now?," the elder asked.

"Yes, I will be going now with Taeyong," Mark responded and smiled to make his mom sure.

Baekhyun glanced at Taeyong and smiled. "Okay, but sure you don't want me to send you guys?," he questioned.

"It's okay mom, we will be fine," Mark replied and smiled reassuringly to the elder.

Baekhyun grinned and his hand moved to ruffle the son's hair softly. "Be careful and call when you're done," he said.

The younger nodded and responded with his fond smile. He really loved it when Baekhyun did this.

Taeyong was looking at them with a soft stares and a small smile curved on his face.

"Taeyong," he was startled as Baekhyun suddenly called out his name. He looked up at him.

"Be careful and don't forget to remind Sehun, he will be worried if you don't," Baekhyun uttered and shot a smile afterwards.

Taeyong only replied with a nodding and smiled.

"We'll get going now, see you!," Mark exclaimed and placed his hand on Taeyong's shoulder before both of them started walking away.

Baekhyun was looking at their leaves before he turned his body around to the school.

"Hyung, you're going home?," he saw Kai was already heading to his car with his bag in his hand.

"Not yet, I'm going to finish some things then I will be back," the elder replied and was eyeing Kai.

Kai nodded. "Why are you looking at me like that?," he questioned as he noticed how Baekhyun was staring at him.

"Are you going on a date after this?," the younger responded with a heavy snorted and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He looked at Baekhyun. "Hyung, I don't have time for that," he retorted.

"Do you want me to set you up with someone? I can-umph

Kai used his hand and placed it on Baekhyun's lips for the latter to stop talking anything nonsense for him.

"No, thank you," he mouthed firmly and let his hand off the elder. "I don't need any of those okay?," he said and wanted to walk away.

Baekhyun let out a chuckle. "Don't be mad, Jonginnie," he uttered and pinched the younger's cheeks.

"Hyung!," Kai exclaimed in annoyance and was trying to let him go away.

Baekhyun laughed out loud as a response to those whining. "By the way you can come over anytime, Jongin," he stated.

Kai was still rubbing his reddened cheeks with an annoyed feelings. "Yeah, I know," he replied.

"I will be visiting if I have time," he said. "I need to go now, so see you," he glanced at his wrist watch and turned to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded. "Alright, take care," he reminded for the last time and started walking away.

Kai brought his steps to the car that was parked and got into it afterwards. He put his bag on the seat aside and began starting the car's engine.

His car was drove away from the school and into the main road.

"There's nothing at home, maybe I should just buy something," he mouthed those by himself and focused on the road afterwards.

He actually can cook like simple things but sometimes he was too lazy to do so, that was why he always ordered his food.

But they were right, if he had a wife, there would be no problem anymore for him. He wouldn't feel lonely like right now.

Buying or ordering foods and ate those at home, alone. He looked really lonely right?

As he was driving, he caught some of the school students walking along the side roads.

He assumed they were students just by seeing the uniform on them. Looked like it was the usual times to go on a date.

"They're going out on a date now?," a sigh escaped his lips as he was looking at them.

He could never relate. Even kids have someone to date but he was still all alone now.

"Maybe I should just go and eat somewhere," Kai muttered those to himself and eyed for the restaurants he wanted.

It was easier than eating at home and needed to clean up the mess afterwards, that was what he thought.

...

"Let's go, hurry up," Mark was jumping in excitement as they were still on the way.

A big wide smile was on his face ever since they were at the school. Taeyong huffed heavily and forced a quicker steps than before.

He really knew what was the reason for Mark's excitement now. "Wait up, can't you be patient?," he snorted and scuttled towards Mark.

"I'm just excited," Mark responded and chuckled lightly. He continued walking to the place with big steps.

Taeyong rolled his eyes playfully. Who would be excited to go to a library though?

Except if there was some other hidden reasons behind it. Or to actually meet someone there.

"Taeyong, he's here!," Mark squealed in excitement as he finally saw the person he wanted to meet.

He scuttled towards the person and took a seat in front of him. "Hi, Haechan," he uttered.

Haechan, the person lifted his head from the book he was reading and soon curved a smile.

"Mark, hi," he uttered and closed the book.

"Sorry if I'm late," Mark stated and glanced at Taeyong who was already sitting beside him.

Haechan shook his head as a reply. "It's fine don't worry," he said and looked at Mark.

"I guess I will make my move now so see you later," Taeyong suddenly uttered after his long silence and soon stood up from the seat.

Mark shot a grinning smile to him. "Okay," he responded and soon Taeyong left.

"He's still cold as always," Haechan sounded as soon after that. "I wonder what his reaction will be if he sees him," he let out a light chuckle.

"He's here?," Mark questioned in amusement as soon as he heard it. "Did you come with him?," he asked.
Haechan nodded. "He wanted to come," he said and both knew what was the meaning of it.

Taeyong was looking through the shelves to find the books. His eyes wandered over one by one of them to look for it.

"This one?," he muttered under his breath and reached one of the book from the shelf.

He was reading through the book and didn't notice someone was walking towards him.

"Taeyong?," a voice sounded all of sudden and startled him from reading the book.

Taeyong slowly lifted his face after hearing his name was being called by someone. "Yes?."

His eyes widened in surprise as he saw who was it. "H–Hey, Jaehyun," he stuttered.

"You're here too?," Jaehyun approached him with his charming smile.

Taeyong grinned sheepishly as his cheeks was reddened. "Y–Yeah, I'm finishing some works," he said.

"Oh, me too," the latter responded. "How about we sit together? We can like discuss about them," he stated and looked up at him with hopes.

"Together?," Taeyong stammered, his heart was thumping really furiously at the moment.

No words could express his feelings right now. "S–Sure," he retorted and flashed a smile.

He didn't know how to react properly when they were sitting at the same table.

How could you be calm when you were facing the person you like?

Taeyong admitted he liked Jaehyun. Who wouldn't like him? He's so good looking and even kind, everyone would fall for him.

But he didn't want to take any risks by liking him. He refused all of those to happen.

It was hard for him to accept someone whom he didn't fully knew. He couldn't trust them easily.

"Look who else is on date now," suddenly a voice sounded from behind and he saw Mark was there.

Taeyong snorted. "We're not, Jaehyun is just helping me with these," he responded.

Mark flashed a teasing smile to him. "By the way, I need to go now," he said. "You can go home with Jaehyun, so see you!."

Before Taeyong could say anything, Mark was already leaving while pulling Haechen away with him.

He snorted in annoyance as he realised this was part of their plan to get him.

"It's getting late now, so I need to go home now," Taeyong started to tidy up his things and stood up from the seat.

Jaehyun followed. "Taeyong, I can send you home," he stated and tried to catch up the latter's steps.

"It's fine, I can go home by my own," the latter politely refused the offer he got.

"But at least let me walk you home please," Jaehyun didn't give up and stood up in front of him.

Taeyong sighed deeply as he didn't know how else to refuse. Finally, he just nodded. "Okay then."

He didn't mean to be rude over him but he didn't want to let himself swept away so easily.

The thing that happened to him and Sehun, he didn't want it to ever happen again.

What if Jaehyun would do the same like his father did? Those thoughts kept on running inside his mind.

But at least could he be hoping that he wouldn't?

--

Hii! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments! 💕💕💕

💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 5.3K 41
jongin • im jobless, i need a job! until that day i found the perfect job and didnt expect that it will lead me to my soulmate prince sehun • i hate...
208K 8.4K 31
kim jongin lost his mom when he was 10 years old, he faced depression and forced by his father to take over his job as the biggest mafia boss, then h...
349K 18K 43
Kim Taehyung is a single father which loves his son more than anything. After his wife left them, he swore to himself that he will protect his son wi...
3.6K 174 11
"You're haunted and you will be forever haunt my mind. No matter where you go or went, I will find you because your name is already bound in my heart...