Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Rake - Part One

5.5K 83 47
By thesleepymonster

FIRST ENCOUNTER-

"Dude, I'm gonna fucking die before we could finish studying."

You look at your phone, laughing a little. "Hey, we got a couple more questions, okay?"

(F/N) and you had a test tomorrow and well, both of you are doing last minute studying.

"Someone else with you?" They said making you raise a brow. "Huh? No, why?" You saw them squint before shrugging. "I thought I saw something behind you. Probably the phones. Video chat sucks sometimes."

You hugged yourself jokingly. "You're scaring me!"

They laughed and both you continued to study before calling it enough. "Talk to you later." You said, hearing a small 'goodbye' before hanging up.

You sighed loudly and turned to your bed before hopping on it and laying on your back. "Time to sleep." You mumbled, slipping under your blanket, and going to bed.

Small amount of pressure on your feet made you groan quietly and move a little to get comfortable again. For some reason, you couldn't. Something didn't feel right.

So, you opened your eyes slightly only for your heart to stop at the sight of something at the edge of your bed.

Staring right at you. White eyes watching you.

You sat up slowly, eyes wide, trying to calm your rapid heartbeat and breathing. "Hello?"

Then the figure was running out of your room making you yelp. "Hey! Who the fuck are you!" You got out bed, stumbling a bit but managed to catch up in time to see it run out your front door.

You slammed your door shut and locked it then peeked out through the window to see nothing.

"What the actual fuck..." You whispered, hand on your head. Let's just say, you couldn't go to bed after that and ended up falling asleep during your test.

MEETING AGAIN-

You looked at the empty plate on the ground and gulped quietly. "Is it a dog...?" You shook your head and picked it up. "No, it can't be..." You rubbed your head before going back inside, putting the plate in the sink.

After seeing the thing in your room, you couldn't sleep well. Question after question didn't help with it. So, one night, you decided to leave food outside and managed to get a couple hours of sleep.

When you checked on the plate, it was clean of food. You tried to convince yourself it was probably a stray animal but when you see the creature in your yard a couple times, it becomes harder.

You even did a small amount of research to see if anything comes up. A few things did and kept all it in mind, wondering if any of it was right.

You decided tonight you weren't gonna leave food outside. Why? You didn't really feel like it. You were going straight to bed and hoped nothing bad happens but when the bed starts to dip by your feet, you sat up quickly.

The result of that was being shoved against the headboard and wall. You yelped and looked up forward, coming face to face with the pale humanoid, white eyes staring at you.

"What the fuc-"

It or he, grabbed your face, moving your head side to side before leaning forward sniffing you. Biting your lip, you closed your eyes tightly, and gripped your blanket. "R-Rake?"

It stopped and you opened one eye only to back your head away even more with wide eyes. They were so close, your noses almost touched.

"You know who I am?"

You gulped with a nervous laugh. "A r-random guess?"

He studied you for a moment before moving away and off your bed. You were gonna say something but he just ran out like the first time. You sat there for a few moments before covering your face with your hands.

"Am I gonna die soon?"

HANGING OUT-

It was weird. Really weird. One moment, Rake was stalking you, planning to kill you then next, both of you were awkwardly talking outside. You have no idea how it happened but it did.

The two of you managed somehow though. So, hanging out was like at your house, middle of the woods, or at some foodplace.

"I can't believe you did that." You muttered, covering your face with your hands

Rake hummed in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked and you shook your head, uncovering your face. "I feel like I learn something new about you everytime we hang out. First was the woods you wander. Second, a back up human form. The list just goes on and on." You said making him tilt his head.

"Is this about when you came home?"

"Dude." You started. "I was not expecting to walk in to see a naked man in my living room."

Rake laughed a little, rubbing his neck. "Well, I showered and forgot my bag on your couch. So, why not just get dress there?"

"It's the living room." You said making him hum with a small shrug. "The curtains were closed."

Then you groaned, covering your face. "Oh, man. I looked down. I didn't even mean to do that."

"You what?" He questioned making you shake your head. "Nothing, nothing. Just don't get dress in the living room."

"Wait, you looked down..there?"

You gave him an unimpressed look making give a small 'oh'. "That's what you mean."

Shaking your head, you started to eat while he leaned against his hand. "Why did you look down?"

"I am not gonna answ-you know what? Shut up."

CONFESSION-

Rake was bored and leaning against his hand while watching you cook. "Am I scary?" He asked making you hum a little and glance at him.

"Are you scary?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

You glanced up in thought before shrugging, resuming your cooking. "Very. You are very scary." You said, not bothering to lie.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, this form." You waved the wooden spoon up and down at him. "It isn't scary. Your eyes are just a little creepy. The other one with claws, that's scary." You said with a small shudder, turning back to what you were doing.

He looked away for a moment, biting his lip before sighing. "Would I be too scary for you to date me?"

You paused for a moment before glancing at him. "Are you asking me out?" You questioned with a small smile.

"I guess it depends on your answer." Rake mumbled. You laugh a little and waved your hand. "Nah, not too scary. I'm use to it."

"Will you go out with me?" He asked making you hum. "Depends on your answer. Is this good?" You turned to him with the wooden spoon making him hum as he got up, tried the sauce, then nod. "Pretty good."

You smiled proudly and nodded. "Good. I wish you luck because I'm your problem now."

FIRST KISS-

"I saw them before! I just want a closer look!" You begged, hugging Rake from behind, your feet sliding on the ground as you tried to stop him from walking.

"No! I don't want to scare you!" He yelled, walking effortlessly, despite your attempt to stop him. He wasn't uncomfortable about his claws. Rake just didn't know what your reaction would be and it kinda scared him.

"Come on, please!" You plead, face in his back. Then your legs slipped between Rake's as he stopped walking, making you yelp and hold onto him more tightly. "Rake?"

Rake tapped his foot before clearing his throat. "One look, okay?"

You nodded before slowly standing up straight. He turned to you, only for you grab his hand and pull him to your bed and sit him down.

"I'm not scared! I won't be!" You smiled making him hum before looking at his hands. "Close your eyes."

"What?" You questioned before groaning. "Fine, fine." You covered your eyes and waited for a few moments before hearing his clear his throat.

Peeking, your eyes widened at his once normal hands that were the same claws you saw after meeting Rake a couple times.

"They look sharp." You whispered, taking one claw and moving it up and down. "I know they are." You smiled before putting both hands on his cheeks and kissing him.

He didn't know what to do but responded hesitantly and slowly. What made you pull away was the sound of something ripping. You looked beside you to see your pillow ripped. Rake's hand resting on it.

"You ripped my pillow!"

"I didn't know where to put my hands! I'll fix it!"

YOU'RE SICK-

You groaned quietly, hugging your pillow, eyes shut, and head on your boyfriend's lap.

"Are You feeling any better?"

With a small snort, you shook you head. "I don't even know, babe. My body feels shop heavy and my head hurts."

He nodded a little. "Your nose is even red."

"At least my nose isn't stuffed. Just a sore throat and coughs." You mumbled before yawning.

Rake kissed your forehead with a small hum. "Get some rest. It'll help some."

"I don't wanna though. Kinda want to finish this episode." You whispered, pointing to the TV. Rake chuckled a little, shaking his head.

"You weren't even watching it."

"Shhh..." You shushed, pointer finger on your lips. "I'm lis...listening..." Then you fell asleep, making Rake grab the blanket that was behind you and laid it over you.

HE'S SICK-

When you found him, you had a short mental freakout. Rake looked like he was dead for a moment till you poked him.

"What?" Rake groans, opening his eyes.

You laugh a little, rubbing your neck. "Not gonna lie, you looked dead." Then you bent down with a small. "So, are you okay?"

"Kinda." He mumbled making you nod. "Okay, well, I'm not gonna leave here in the woods, in this cold ass weather. Let's get you where you live or my place."

"The mansion is closer." Rake mumbled before groaning as you tried to sit him up. "M/R...."

"Shut up and make sure to not claw me." You said, managing to get him to sit up and on his feet. Since he wasn't in his human form, you were struggling a little.

"Don't lean completely on me." You said, slowly leaning to the side. Rake mumbled something you didn't understand. Luckily, someone Rake knew helped you get him to the mansion.

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS-

First time, Rake didn't even sleep with you. He either took the couch or floor, despite your reassurance. Though slowly, he started to sleep with you, taking one side of the bed. You had your side but sometime through the night, you would slowly move towards him till you were pressed against his back or your hand was touching his back.

TEXT MESSAGES-

---Stalker Claws---

"RAKE! WHERE DID YOU GO!?!?"

"I'M LOST."

"What?"

"You're not behind me!?"

"Where did you go!!"

"I DON'T KNOW! 😭"

"Rakeeeeee"

"I thought I saw something and got curious!!"

"So you followed it?"

"You probably didn't wander too far. So just calm down"

"Okay okay. Calming down."

"I'm still freaking out..."

"M/R"

"What?"

"Turn around"

"Oh, hey"

"Get off the phone and come here"

.   .   .

.   .

.

Still Wednesday! At least, right now lol. Usually, I'm prepared to update but the last week I have not been motivated to write anything.

So, after a day of random music and catching up on comments, I had enough motivation to finish this! Yay!

If anyone saw the first publish of this chapter, I'm sorry. One of my cats jumped on my phone and published for me lmao.

As always, hope you enjoy the chapter! See you skeletons on Saturday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
290K 8.5K 31
[Note the description and title and book cover are changed to a more update and to my taste look, but the contents/the fic itself, hasn't been update...
369K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...
90K 1.8K 28
Hello everyone! this is my very first story! So sorry if its not good...Anyways lets get started! If you don't have anything nice to say keep it to y...