In My Life (John Lennon fanfi...

By ADayIntheLife19

*Third/Final installment to 'Devil in Her Heart* *Book Three* It's finally the 1970's. And Lucy Daniels is l... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
OneShot/AlternateShortStory?

Chapter 14.

2K 62 16
By ADayIntheLife19

The next few days consisted of shopping, decorating and spending time with each other. The boys I mean. Ever since that night, me and John kept our distance before things could get too far. To be honest, it was a little sexy. Knowing he couldn't touch me. Have me. I knew he wanted me. I had to admit, teasing him was pretty fun.

I was wrapping a few presents, sitting on the floor in the living room late Christmas Eve. The boys were asleep, John in the shower. It was a little hot in the room, so I took my shorts off, leaving me in my underwear and long t-shirt. This didn't help. I crawled over and opened the window a bit, the cool air making me shiver.

I crawled back to where I was sitting and finished the gifts. I reached over and grabbed the pack of cigarettes on the coffee table, getting up to sit next to the window. John came out and saw me sit on the window sill, resting my legs up on a chair. I soon realised I was wearing a pretty thin white top. My breasts visible from the light. I blushed a little as he came over and lit a match, holding it up to the cigarette between my lips.

I inhaled and let the smoke fill the air. "Thank you."

He nodded and blew out the small flame on the match. "You're welcome."

He sat next to me and looked me over. I smiled and leaned my head back on the wall. "You know, I've noticed you looking at me like this the past few days. Tell me, what goes on in that mind of yours Lennon."

He shrugged and looked away. "Wouldn't ye like to know."

I bit my lip and flicked my cig out the window. "Come on John. Tell me."

He shook his head and looked at me. "It wouldn't be appropriate."

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and trailed my finger over his hand. "I know you John. I know what you're thinking. You think you've changed but...you haven't. Have you? Tell me, when was the last time you felt another womans touch?"

He just stayed quiet. I leaned over and kissed his jawline. "She's not here to tell you what to do. Or who you can do." I said between kisses. I felt his hand move over my neck, stroking my soft skin.

"Lucy..."

"Remember the first time we had sex? In my bedroom. You told me everything you imagined me doing to you. I remember you were afraid I'd think you were being perverse. Instead, I told you I thought it was beautiful."

He hummed in agreement as I grazed his skin with my teeth. His body was cool from the air. I pulled away and looked at him. "We better get to bed. If we don't, santa might not come." I said the last part, with a naughty smile. He watched me as I stood up and made my way to my room.

..

3:15 am

I was laying in bed, restless from thinking of John. It's rediculous how bad I wanted him. How much I wanted him to fuck me. That's all that was on my mind whenever he was around.

I moved my hand under the covers, opening my legs enough to rub myself. I pulled my underwear off, enjoying the feeling of the cool air. My fingers teasing my clit, moving in slow circles. I shut my eyes and felt my wetness as I slid my middle finger inside, moving in and out.

I didn't even open my eyes when I felt the sheet being pulled off my body, exposing my nakedness. My hand was pulled away and kisses were replaced between my thighs. I bit my lip hard to hide my moans as his tongue flicked over my swollen clit.

I leaned my head back, my legs resting over his shoulders as he pleased me. I twirled my fingers in his hair. My moans turning him on as I whispered his name. I squirmed and whined repeatedly as my body tensed up, coming against his lips. I felt him give a kiss before crawling over me, leaving a trail of kisses up my body, lifting my shirt over my head. He took the time to kiss my breasts, teasing my nipples between his teeth.

My eyes fluttered open to see him looking back at me. I brushed my thumb over his eyebrows and smiled.

"Took you long enough."

He chuckled and leaned down, kissing me passionatly. I enjoyed the taste of myself on his lips. Our tongues finding each others, twirling, circling, tasting one another. I missed this.

He pulled back for air, and looked over my face. "You're so beautiful. As beautiful as always. Since the first day ye came into my life."

I blushed and lifted his shirt off over his body, tossing it to the ground beside mine. I moved my knee up, brushing it against the front of his briefs. He let out an uneasy breath as I moved my hand inside, stroking his length.

I moved up as he layed on his back, watching me yank his underwear down, tossing them aside. The sight of him entirely naked in front of me, was making me hotter by the second.

"I missed your cock baby." I whispered, licking the tip. He let out a shakey moan, moving his hand to the back of my neck. I giggled and pulled his foreskin back, moving my lips around the head. I shut my eyes, tasting his precum as I began to bob my head, taking him in, inch by inch.

I smiled as he moaned louder, pulling my hair as I picked up the pace. I could feel him hit the back of my throat now and then. My tongue licking every inch of him. I pulled him out of my mouth and sat up, looking at him as I stroked his swollen, rock hard cock. His face told me how badly he needed release. I squeeked in surprised as he pushed me back, moving between me legs.

He positioned himself and thrust into me. We both moaned into each others lips as we kissed. He pinned my arms over my head, picking up the pace. The bed shaking, the room getting stuffy, our bodies heating up as  our cries of pleasure pushed each other over the edge. He watched me as I shut my eyes, licking my lips the harder he pounded into me.

"Oh Johnny baby...faster!" I practically screamed. He did as I asked, breathing into the curve of my neck as he began to fill me. I threw my head back as much as I could against the pillows, sliding my hands down his back, resting them on his bum as he kept moving back and forth.

I couldn't handle it anymore. He kissed me hard to muffle my screams as I came. I felt his body slowing down on mine until he had nothing left to give. I was limp under his body as I cooled down from my orgasm. We were panting and holding one another as we composed ourselves. 

"Fuckin christ John. Still a tiger." I giggled as he laughed. He picked his head up to look at me.

"I'll still be your tiger if you'll be my lioness." He smirked. I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"John?"

"Yes Lucy?"

"I love you."

He stroked the side of my face and smiled. "I love you too Lucy. I always have."

We layed in bed together, pulling the sheets over our bodies, cuddling in each others arms. I rested my head against his chest, his love making my heart pound against my chest in joy.

I wanted to stay this way forever. And I will. Even if I have to fight for him. Cause who knows, he might just slip away in a heartbeat. In my arms, this is where he truly belongs.

..

Christmas morning

I woke up the next morning to the smell of cinnamon and chocolate. I picked my head off the pillow and opened my eyes. John's arms around me as he snored softly. I smiled and rubbed my eyes, checking the time.

8:55 am

I leaned over and kissed John's cheek. "John. Baby wake up."

He groaned and picked his head up, his hair messy, eyes half closed. I giggled and brushed his hair away from his face.

"Merry Christmas." I whispered.

"Best Christmas gift ever." He said stroking the side of my face. I blushed and tapped the tip of his nose.

"Such a charmer Lennon. Come on, the boys must be excited." I sat up. He sat with me, stretching his arms out.

"How'd ye sleep?" He asked smugly.

"Like a fuckin princess." I smirked. "And you?"

"Like a fuckin King."

I leaned over and pecked his lips. He leaned in more, making my small kiss into a full on make out session. I had to admit, I wasn't complaining. The sheet fell off my body as he pulled me closer against him.

We were getting worked up again when the door burst open.

"Merry Christmas mum..."

"Merry Christmas Mommy...."

James and Julian trailed off at the same time as we covered ourselves up, turning red. They ran out, leaving me and John in bed, now having to think of an excuse to tell the boys why their unmarried, single mother, and 'happily' married father, were in bed together naked and pawing at each other's bodies.

......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517 12 12
Y/N Y/L/N is at the lowest point in her life now. As she handles life without whom she thought was her soulmate, good and bad things are getting thro...
21.2K 870 32
𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙝 - 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙧 ************************** After a tragic car accident, 14 year old Paul McCartney ends up 64 ye...
7K 278 27
'I love you' means a lot until the man who said it gets engaged to someone else. The pain of Christmas 1967 hasn't been forgotten by Mallory, but the...
42K 1.1K 58
Note: I know not all information in this story is accurate. That is why it is fanfiction. So don't pin point every single error or inaccurate mistake...