His Mafia Queen - BTS Mafia AU

By RoxNotRocks

''Maybe marrying a girl who wants to kill you isn't the best idea...'' Yoongi stated bluntly. ''What's love w... More

Preface
Chapter 1: A fated meeting
Chapter 2: Unwanted guests
Chapter 3 : Then there was blood...
Chapter 4: Don't Call me Princess
Chapter 5: A Naive Vow
Chapter 6: Dinner Gets Cold...
Chapter 7: First feelings
Chapter 8 : The Scheme
Chapter 9 : Bad Call
Chapter 10 : This chapter is pure sin...
Chapter 11 : Consequences
Chapter 12: War of Hormones
Chapter 13 : Seeing red
Chapter 14: Overnight
Chapter 15 : Captivity
Chapter 16 : Room service
Chapter 17: Inebriated
Chapter 18: Engagement Party (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Engagement Party (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Engagement Party (Part 3)
Chapter 21: The Bold And The Bloody
Chapter 22: A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 23 : Take the Lead
Chapter 24 : Last Chance
Chapter 25: Lie
Chapter 26 : Bend or Break
Chapter 27: Nobody
Chapter 28 : Push and Pull
Chapter 29: Write it Right
Chapter 30 : Win or Lose Yourself
Chapter 31: Breaking Point
Chapter 32: Break Out
Chapter 33: Burn it up
Chapter 34: Fall Out
Chapter 35:Truth Unfolds
Chapter 36: Concurrence
Chapter 37: Out With A Bang
Chapter 38: His Light
Chapter 39: Partners in Crime
Chapter 40 : Bait and Switch
Chapter 41 : Cruel Games
Chapter 42: Peace
Chapter 43: Influence
Chapter 44 : Turn of Events
Chapter 46 : Make it Right
Epilogue
500K SPECIAL - Bonus chapter : Abrupt Start

Chapter 45 : Save You

9.1K 414 144
By RoxNotRocks

Mirai was starting to loose count of how many times she had fainted. Was is 6? 7? Breathing was so painful she was letting out wheezes instead of breaths and she could tell she was sitting on broken ribs.

''Tell me about the weapons? Where are they fucking hidden?''

''This information is of no use to you... you won't live long enough to use it...'' Mirai threatened, before coughing and spitting out a mix of blood and saliva.

''Why don't you just make this easy on yourself and tell me everything, if that's the case?'' the man grunted while leaning on his bloody baseball bat. He had gotten sick of the whip a while ago because it didn't pull and answer out of Mirai quick enough for him.

''I have this thing called pride... you should try it sometim-''

Mirai's sentence was cut by yet another blow and a resounding crack. She grunted and threw her head back to keep her eyes from watering. Her leg was broken too, this much was for sure, from the corner of her eye, she could see it rested in an awkward angle...

''Where are they?'' the man reiterated.

''Go fucking fuck yourself!'' was Mirai's only reply.

''You're a tough one aren't you? Yvan was right when he told me you can sure take a beating... He told me a lot of things... He also told me the only way he could get you in your place...'' the man threatened.

He let the baseball bat fall down and came closer to Mirai putting a hand on the part of her thigh that was exposed by the slit of the dress and slid his fingers under the fabric.

A chill of disgust ran down Mirai's back, she had planned to wait until the mobster had left the room to make a run for it, but this was where she drew the line.

''I'm giving you one last chance to take your filthy hands off of me...'' Mirai warned the man as his hand crept up her thigh.

''Yvan told me he never got a sound out of you when he hit you... but he said that the first time he forced you in his bed, you were crying like a scared little girl... I wonder if you'll cry again when I have my way with you...''

Mirai's eyes grew wide at the memory and her jaw clenched. Her thin patience had just snapped.

In a quick motion, she slipped her hand out of the half of the cuffs she had managed to pick with her hairpin and she struck the mobster straight in the groin with her free hand.

She took advantage of the second of surprise that gave her to run to the table when the man had multiple knifes and torture tools all laid out. After her second step, her broken leg gave up underneath her weight and she was grabbed by the hair.

She flipped around and jumped at the man's neck, using the chain of her cuffs to try and choke him. His face started to turn red before he pulled a dirty blow on her and stuck her right in her already busted ribs.

The pain was so unbearable that Mirai blacked out for a precious second that allowed him to escape her grasp and pin her to the ground by the neck.

''You're at my mercy, you should be begging for your life. Do you really prefer dying to telling me what I want to hear?'' the man yelled.

''You won't kill me... You said it yourself; you want to break me... If you kill me before that you lose...'' Mirai said in a croaky voice as she quickly pried the pin out of the cuff's lock.

She closed her fist around the small silver shape before she stuck it right in the man's eye with a quick jab.

The man let out a sound of inhumane pain as he grabbed his bloody eye socket.

''You rabid bitch... I'll wreck you!''

Mirai used the distraction to squeeze out from under him. He clumsily tried to grab her with his bloody hand and Mirai's years of judo kicked in, she grabbed his arm and pushed him face first on the ground by simultaneously twisting his arm in his back.

''My name is Kuromiya Mirai.

Kuromiya is Japanese for ''black shrine''. The word black refers to my family's long history of involvement in the criminal world, but the shrine reflects our honorable methods and our pride in it.

Mirai means ''future''. So quite literally, my name means '' the future of the black shrine''. I exist with the purpose of carrying my ancestors name and protecting the future of my clan. This name is more than a name, it's all I stand for, so I don't appreciate being called a '' rabid bitch''.

It's lady Kuromiya for you.'' Mirai threatened while putting more pressure on the man's arm and earning a pained grunt out of him.

A loud crash resounded through the house and multiple footsteps approached.

''Let her go you piece of sh-'' a familiar voice yelled as he appeared in the basement, armed with a big caliber.

Namjoon looked at the scene with wide eyes. He had ran to rescue Mirai as fast as he could; but it turned out she had already rescued herself.

''Took you long enough!'' the girl said with a tired smirk as the rest of Namjoon's man came down the stairs.

Hoseok quickly came close to Mirai and shot the man with a syringe full of what Mirai assumed to be sedatives. She immediately felt the mobster stop to struggle under her grasp and she released his arm.

She didn't even have time to look back towards Namjoon before he fell to his knees next to her and wrapped her in his arms.

''Mirai...'' was all his choked voice could let out.

''Ow... Don't crush me I already have broken ribs...'' Mirai winced.

Namjoon make his hold on her much softer, but he didn't let go.

''I'm sorry I took so long... we had trouble finding a ride that could reach this place...'' Namjoon explained, carefully omitting the fact that they actually had to steal a helicopteron the way there. ''Where else are you hurt?''

''I'll live, but I do need a hospital... The adrenaline is wearing off and my whole body suddenly feels like it's burning from the inside out...''

Namjoon carefully scooped Mirai in his arms, bridal style and he looked at her bloody, bruised face with a tender expression. ''Red really is your color...''

Mirai had a chuckle that made her rib pain about ten times worst.

''I think I left my hairpin in his eye, could I get it back?'' Mirai asked.

''You like it that much?'' Namjoon asked with a grin.

''It saved my life three times today, once when I used it to pick the lock on the cuffs, once when I put it through the mobster's eye and one when you used it to track my location. Putting a tracer in a gift you give to a girl is major creep behavior, but this time around, I've got to give it to you, it came in handy.''

''So you knew the pin had a tracer and you still wore it to the party... I would have thought you would get rid of it the moment you found out. Aren't you angry at me for giving you a tricked gift?'' Namjoon asked, visibly confused.

''At first I was... But then I realised that you had a point... I can handle my own, but it's not too bad to have someone watching your back... I knew that if something happened at the party, you'd come running to my rescue.'' Mirai said in a matter of fact tome

''That almost sounds like you decided you could rely on me...''

''Pff... don't be full of yourself... I just decided I could use you as a pawn from time to time...''

Namjoon laughed.

''Being your most loyal pawn is fine with me...''

Mirai had a chuckle before snuggling her nose against Namjoon's neck and closing her eyes.

***

Author's note: Here we are folks! The next chapter will be the conlusion of this story! :)

I'd be very interested in hearing what you expect for the conclusion of this adventure. I'll do my best to take your opinions into account because this story exists for you, the readers! 

I have the end mostly written down, but I already changed it about ten times and I could change it ten times more; so I want to hear your input before putting the final version down. 

I know nobody cares but I tried to draw Mirai; it's messy but i did my best 'kay! xD if the art isnt how you pictured her, just ignore it!

Thank you so much for reading!

Don't forget to have a good day, 'kay? Can't wait to see you for the next and final chapter! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 371 15
In the dangerous underworld of South Korea's organized crime, there is no room for hesitation or doubt. But when a top assassin for Busan's infamous...
6.1K 391 25
"You will be mine" he said looking at her but his expression changed when he saw her smirking... A romantic story of a fearless , merciless and cold...
7.4K 284 18
BTS, one of the most famous boybands in the world, is getting death threats and are followed by stalkers, unknown people. To find who those people re...
88.6K 2.8K 18
Y/N , a Software Engineer has a boyfriend, named Kim Taehyung, who is a fashion designer. What will happen when one of the most dangerous mafia gang...