You're Not Even My Type

By realspills

17-year-old, Serenity Nicole Newton, isn't the typical teenagers that likes guys older than her. Even though... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25
26:
27
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34
35
36:
37:
38:
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
UPDATE!

6:

19.3K 630 100
By realspills

Valencia Marie Cree

"Where the hell am I?" I asked waking up feeling like shit. All I remember is drinking something by brother gave me. I got a banging ass headache after that so I went upstairs to my bathroom to take some Tylenol and before I could...I fell and hit my head on something.

"Valencia, I should fucking kill you myself!" Serenity snapped getting in my face seconds later.

"Bitch for what? I ain't do a damn th-"

"For trying to fucking leave me like that!" She shouted and I could tell from her puffy eyes she's been crying.

"Leave you? Bitch what are you talking about?"

"You tried to commit suicide, stop acting clueless." I seen a Jahron to my left making me scrunch my eyebrows up.

"Shut the fuck up cause I don't know what the fuck is going on and why are you here?"

"I don't give a fuck if you're mad at me or not Valencia! Your in the hospital and you're out your rabbit ass mind if you think I wasn't gonna be here and support your stupid ass." Jahron snapped making me shake my head.

"Why am I here!"

"You tried overdosing over some pills."

"I never even got to take some pills Serenity." I said completely confused on what's going on.

Serenity and Jahron exchanged looks than looked back at me, "Val-"

"You guys I'm gonna have to ask you guys to step out the room."

"No no they're fine." The doctor nodded and looked at me.

"Valencia...there's no pills in your system." The doctor said giving me eye-contact. "Is there something you wanna tell us?"

"No I just remember taking a drink from my br-I mean from somebody and...moments later I got a terrible headache, so I walked upstairs to my bathroom to take a Tylenol. I remembered I got soo dizzy, I just passed out and I hit my head on something really hard speaking off my head is on ten right now." I explained making the Doctor nod.

"Yea, looks like you've been drugged ma'am." He said tilting his head to the side. "You've been drugged with something called the Date Rape drug..."

"Wait what?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded, "I can tell you don't wanna tell me who did it, so I'm gonna just tell you to be careful with the person who gave you that drink."

I shook my head in disbelief, I can't even trust my own family.

-

"Thanks Jahron." I said lowly starting to hop out his car but he locked the doors.

"Valencia...we have to talk about it." He said lowly as well. "I gave you a week of space and look what happened..."

"This has nothing to do with us Jahron. I guess I am acting like you cheated again or something, but....her telling me she has your first child made all that hurt from months ago come back and I-I guess...I don't know Jahron." I said wanting to cry again. "I just wanted to have your first man, I just -" I stopped talking as tears streamed down my face.

"You don't even gotta finish. Imma say this I-"

"And it's like you fucked her raw man and here I am still experiencing condoms." I said making him laugh.

"Babe, we don't want baby number two right."

"Doesn't sound bad." I said shrugging.

"Maybe in the future okay." He said putting his hand on my thigh. I nodded slowly. "And I ain't fuck shit raw, the condom had to be old or some shit."

"Check your dates nigga."

"Listen..." He looked towards the house and shook his head. "You're not staying here Valencia."

"Ja-"

"No you want Part 2 to happen?" He asked making me sigh and shake my head.

"I have no where to go Jahron."

"You have me Valencia, if  you don't wanna live with me you have Serenity and you know her mom will take you in. We all know you're going through shit but your stubborn ass just won't leave."

"This is the only thing left that I have of my dad. I know I gotta let go eventually, but I just can't okay. Walking around this house helps me think of the memories me and Pops had...it helps put some type of happiness in my life." I explained making him nod.

"You dad is in your heart Valencia and all them memories and shit will always be in your mind, but one thing your dad wouldn't want you in this toxic dysfunctional household and you know that."

His phone ringed but he just ignored it,  "Before you say some shit you're more important them these damn corners bae."

I looked at the house and decided I had to leave...or what happened today could happen again. "Come inside with me."

He nodded taking the key out the ignition stepping out with me. As we walked towards the stairs I noticed the mug on my brothers face well my mother just shook her head.

"Fuck is th-"

"Ignore them Jahron." I mumbled starting to walk upstairs. I grabbed a suitcase and started packing some clothes when Vincent bust into my room.

"Aye nigga fuck out my sister ro-"

"Nigga you better pipe the fuck down, before I set yo punk ass straight." Jahron snapped not even phased by Vincent. 

"Like I said get the fuck out my sister room Jahron." Vincent snapped grabbing Jahron by his shirt.

"Hey!" I said getting in-between them.

"Move!" Jahron said trying to push me out the way but I remained in my spot.

"Babe no please stop."

"Why you saving this pussy. He drugged you."

"And?"

"Why? That's your sister dickhead! Your little fucking sister, you're supposed to protect her dickhead not harm her. And you to bitch!" Jahron snapped looking between my mom and Jahron at the same time. "You both don't know what the fuck y'all put her through! She cries daily because the shit y'all put her through. My girl wants to fucking die than be on this earth and hurts to hear her say shit like that! Y'all need to grow the fuck up my nigga."

"Jahron please." I said trying to calm him down before things got out of hand.

"Valencia, you're just gonna let your boyfriend disrespect me? Defend me."

"Why would I defend you ma? Jahron has been a huge factor in my life than the both of y'all ever has been." I asked staring at her. "I just wanna pack my shit so we can go. Jahron please stop."

Vincent and Jahron maintained eye-contact, but Vincent scoffed and waved him off, "I'll see y'all pussies in the streets." Vincent said walking out the room. "MA! Let the bitch go."

I shook my head and started packing fast fuck to prevent another problem. 

"Valen-" My mom said trying to grab my hand but I pulled back shaking my head.

"Ma! Didn't i say let that ungrateful bitch go?" Vincent yelled dragging her out my room.

Jahron and I exchanged the same look finally figuring out...Vincent is the problem not my mom.

"Let's go. We'll worry about her later." Jahron said zipping my suitcase up grabbing it for me. 

-

I was cuddled up on Jahron chest tracing his tattoos. "When can I meet Emma?"

He tensed up and shrugged, "Whenever you want to. I text Emily."

I nodded slowly biting my lip, "And?"

"She wants to meet up next week. We decided to say fuck the courts cause of course imma step up as a father." Jahron said making me nod. "Look Valencia, don't let this be a minor step back for our relationship. We can overcome anything right?"

"Y-yea." I said low.

"Say it like you believe it mamas."

"Right babe, we can overcome anything." I said blushing a little. He hasn't called me that in ages. "Like I said...I can just have the rest of your kids what's one child have on 4?"

"You sure I ain't say that?" 

I laughed, "Nah, I think i said it." I said looking up at him. "You so beautiful baby."

"You so damn cold baby. Listen...I love you. And I'm sorry about this sh-"

"It's okay baby. I just wanna move on okay...."

It got quiet, "Jahron?"

"Yea?"

"Promise you'll always protect me no matter what. Promise you'll never stop talking to me..." I said whispering in my feelings about my brother.

"No doubt baby. I'm always here for you and it's war over you promise you that." I climbed on top of him so he placed his hands on my ass. 

"Promise babe? No matter what the future brings whether we're together or not...you'll never leave my side. Promise me." I said holding out my pinkie finger. Yes i still believe in that childish shit, but Jahron knows how much it means to me since it was something I just did with my dad. I guess I'm sharing a part with him.

He wrapped his pinkie around mine then kissed it, "Promise...forever and ever." I nodded than kissed our pinkies to. 

I started running my hands up his abs liking the view from up here. "So you moved in with me right?"

I sighed and looked off somewhere, "I don't know. I don't wanna be a burden on yo-"

"Girl shut that shit up...I want you here with me. I wanna wake up to you butt ass naked every day and maybe wake you up with some morning head?" I bit my lips because now this nigga got me started. "Stop I'm serious."

I rolled my eyes and leaned down to kiss him, "Can. I. Think. About. It.?" I asked in-between kisses and me licking his lips. He didn't reply instead he just kissed me snaking his tongue in. Before I could protest I was on all four.

He got underneath me than pushed my cat down on his mouth starting to get to work. "Mhmm.." I said moving my hips from side to side holding onto the headboard. I felt him suck my whole clit into my mouth while holding onto both sides of my thighs because he knew I would try to get up.  "J-j-jah-ronn...I can't take i-it." I moaned as my head fell backwards.

When my juices flowed he got every drop that he personally could before getting up pressing his print on me. I moaned and arched needing and wanting him to hit this bone inside of me. "You gone run?" Jahron asked putting just the tip in after the condom was on.

"No daddy." I said looking back at him as he gripped the fistful of my hair yanking it back. He slammed inside of me pulling back out and doing it again obviously teasing. "Jahron please..."

"Jahron?" He asked entering just the tip in.

"Daddy please fuck the shit outta me." I moaned right before getting louder as he slammed inside of me and grabbed both sides of my hips. He pressed his thumb into my back dimples and gave me hard fast strokes. "Ouuu baby."

He groaned slapping my ass than pressed into my back dimples some more. This was gonna be a long night.

-

"I could get used to this." Jahron said smacking my ass since he just got out the shower. I was in the kitchen wearing nothing but one of his button down t-shirts with my hair in a messy bun. "You cooking with no bra on, no panties, just a shirt on." He said kissing on my neck.

"Jahron, if you don't stop kissing on me, there will be no food."

"Then you can just feed me again right?" Jahron asked placing me on the counter.

"I swear I'm gonna be pregnant in a matter of weeks." I said making him laugh. 

"Shut up. What you gone make?" He asked stepping back so I could get down.

"Bake chicken, green bean, and corn bread. You coo with that?"

"Hell yea do ya thang babe." He said answering his ringing phone. "Yea I'm on my way Cortez."

"Business?" I asked looking at him making him nod.

"I'll be back though I love you sexy."

"Mhmm love you to." I said kissing him back. Of course he slapped my ass than left.

"Is this how it's gonna be? Lonely at night while he's doing business?" I asked myself starting to season and prep the food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566 62 30
16+ (harsh language and some sexual scenes) Janaeya and her friends finally get the summer of many chances they've always wanted. Janaeya's possibili...
5.8K 80 34
Camellia has a dark past. It's why she is the way she is. She has walls up for a reason and she has no intention of tearing the down. She loves...
Genesis By Lexy93

General Fiction

57.7K 1.5K 37
Being in love with an older guy hasn't been easy, and it's harder when he's from the streets. 18 year old Genesis is in her last year of high scho...
637K 19.4K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...