Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

Suga__Fox által

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... Több

¥
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~£~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
New Story

~23~

23.4K 1.6K 1.3K
Suga__Fox által

"So Y/N, what kind of chicken is this going to be?"

You smile softly at Jimin and pour some flour into a bowl for him, his body standing so close to your own his breath lightly fans over the top of your head.

"It's going to be really thick barbeque chicken. It's not like regular chicken I make it really good."

"Oh...I can't wait to try it."

"Here, you can try the sauce."

You tenderly put some of the sauce on the wooden stirring spoon and touch it to Jimin's lips, his tongue licking the sauce off with a light smile.

Aish..

He's so cute...

"Woah...that is really good..."

"Really? I haven't made it in a really long time..."

"Why not?"

"Eh....just not really a reason to.."

"Should we wake Jungkook up to try it?"

You look over your shoulder at Jungkook, who is curled up on the couch in your denim jacket with a banana milk carton empty on the cushion, his body completely relaxed on his stomach.

"No...let's let him rest...by the way...Jimin...what is Jungkook's school like? Do you know?"

Jimin tenderly shakes his head and helps putting flour on the chicken, his hands rolling each piece in the bowl.

"No...our parents had a pretty large sum of money...they paid into Jungkook's school a really long time ago. That's about all I know about it."

Wow...

Maybe their parents must live abroad...

Especially if they have enough money for the richest private school in the country...

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a bit of a personal question?"

"Oh..sure..go ahead.."

"Everytime we are together, I can feel the sleeve of your denim jacket...is there a reason you always wear it?"

Ah...

Damnit...

"Um...well...it...it's a bit of a sad story Jimin..."

I haven't talked about it in years...

"You don't have to say! I'm sorry if I offended you."

"No not at all! You didn't offend me...it's um...it's actually my dad's jacket."

"Really?"

"Yeah...he wore it a lot when I was younger..."

"Oh..did he..I mean.."

"Yeah...he passed away when I was in eleventh grade in school...I used to live in Daegu actually and he was a music producer there."

"Woah Really?"

"Yeah...his name was Min Yoongi, we moved here when I was a junior in high school...and shortly after we moved...he was in a really bad car accident going back to Daegu to work."

It's all because of me...

Because of me...

Oh...I'm so sorry Y/N...I didn't mean to ask something so personal.."

"No no you're fine Jimin...I do wear it a lot...I actually wore it before he passed away because it smelled like him and it made me feel safe."

"Ah..."

The room goes morbidly silent for a while until you put the chicken in the fryer, Jimin's entire body jumping at the sudden popping noise.

"What is that?!"

"Don't worry it's just the grease frying the chicken...sorry...I didn't give you a warning."

So Jimin knows nothing at all about Jungkook's school...

I can't stop thinking about his eye.

I have to see something.

"Um...Jimin...where is your bathroom?"

"At the end of the hall."

"I'll be right back okay?"

After Jimin gives you a nod you walk down the hallway and escape into the bathroom, quickly searching around until you find the pantry of freshly folded towels.

It's driving me insane.

I know something is up.

You quickly wet the cloth and sneak back into the living room while sitting down beside Jungkook's sleeping body, his hand death gripped around your jacket.

Alright...

I just have to hope he doesn't wake up.

You tenderly drag the cloth across the space around Jungkook's eye, your breath catching in your throat when you see the deep black and blue marks hidden behind the makeup.

I knew it.

Someone is bullying him there.

Classic student behavior.

Jungkook probably feels so embarrassed... that must be why he hasn't told Jimin...

"Y/N, I think the chicken is done."

Holy-

He knew I was in here-

"How did you know I was back in here?"

"Instead of having sight my other senses are heightened, I have a keen sense of hearing."

Woah.

Cool.

"You're right! The chicken is all done, now I just have to put it in the sauce and it's finished."

"Thank you for coming over Y/N."

You look up at Jimin in shock at his sudden words as he reaches out and feels around for your hand, his cheeks turning pink when it takes him a second to find it.

"S-Sorry.."

"No...don't worry about it...You're welcome...I like spending time with you and Jungkook, you guys are really fun."

Jimin seems genuinely surprised at your comment as he simply grins, his fingers shivering with happiness when they clasp around your hand.

"Y-You're f-fun too Y/N..."

"Thank you...now try my chicken."

You hold up the chopsticks to Jimin's mouth and carefully place it on his tongue, your heart rate quickening when you realize you two are standing so close you can smell the warm musky cologne sprayed on his neck.

Oh good lord.

"Wow...this...is the best chicken I've ever eaten.."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah...I've had chicken once from a gas station because it was on sale and Jungkook bought that instead of ramen."

"Oh...was it good?"

"Not as good as this."

You carefully gaze up into Jimin's eyes and smile when you look at the delicate brown irises, a look of moonwinked stardust sparkling in them.

"Your eyes are so pretty..."

Your voice is barely a whisper as it escapes into the silent air of the kitchen, Jimin's face turning red as a cherry.

"Wh-what?.."

I said that out loud.

Why do I say my thoughts out loud.

"I uh...um...I just...I was...your glasses...you took them off...so...so I...um.."

You stumble to make a correct sentence until Jungkook quickly sits up on the couch, his nose scrunching in the air like a bunny's would.

"Noona....is dinner done?.."

"Y-yes! Yes the chicken is all done! Are you ready for some?"

"Mhm...I'm hungry Noona...chicken.."

You can't help but to tear up seeing the little spot of bruise you exposed with the cloth, your lip pushing out into a pout as you look at Jungkook sadly.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

Whoever is bullying Jungkook needs a reality check.

(A/N): There's more to every story. 👀

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

261K 12.1K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
109K 5K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
23.4K 1.5K 57
"Jimin?" "Yes?" "Are you sure we haven't met before?" He smiles. "Not in here, no." Park Jimin's life is a mess. One night he decides to end it all b...
325K 9K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...