✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

Bởi KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... Xem Thêm

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

38.Treats or Dentist

1.1K 50 22
Bởi KSBBAA18

A bright sunny day 

Suga was doing his work in his studio until he heard some whining.

"Huh? Who's whining like that?" He mutters but doesn't move and closes his eyes to hear better.

'Aahh....' Suga hears it again and calls Namjoon.

Namjoon soon walks to his studio and knocks.

"Ah just come in." Namjoon enters and Suga turns to him.

"Who's doing that?" Namjoon frowns.

"Oh you heard it too?"Suga nods.

"I thought it might be the new sound effects." Namjoon says and Suga shakes his head.

Then the sound was heard again.

Now,Suga's door opens and J-Hope walks in.

"Yah, are you hearing that?" Suga and Namjoon nods.

"I thought it might be the new sound effects." J-Hope says and Suga sighs.

"Anyone of the mini's might doing that?" Namjoon points out and J-Hope slightly nod before posing like his thinking.

"Is it Kookie? "

"That brat doesn't know how to whine." Suga replies and hissed.

"So who might that be...."

"TAETAE!!!!" three of them flinched when someone screamed. They rushes to Taehyung's room and saw Taehyung was holding Tae in his arms and Tae was holding his jaw.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon ask but someone pushed them aside.

"Aish. .I almost dropped my tea pot on the floor. What's wrong? Who screamed?" Jin puts his hands on his hip and scrunches his eyes.

"Taetae...his in pain.." Taehyung shows Tae as Tae's eyes were watery.

"Why?" J-Hope ask and Taehyung hugs Tae again.

"Aish! It's better be from the Halloween candies." Jin replies and sighs.

"Tae got cavities." Jimin walks in and crosses his arms.

"We have to see a dentist." He also says and everyone in the room gasp.

"Aigoo! You poor little thing!" J-Hope exclaimes and Tae pouts.

***********************************

"Hehe hehehe! Here !" Jungkook held the candy up in the air enough where Kookie couldn't reach.

'Ggukie. ...give....' He jumps and stretches his arms but can't reach it.

"Come on! Try again!" Jungkook cheers him up and an idea hit his small head.

Instead of jumping on the floor to get the candy,he  jumped on Jungkook so that he fall down and he can easily get the candy.

He did what he planed and jumped on Jungkook but unfortunately, Jungkook did fell down. Instead of falling down he hugged the little one and Kookie struggled in his lap.

'Caanddyyy!!!!' His still trying to grab the candy but Jungkook kept it away.

"Jungkook-ah!!" Jimin calls and Jungkook gets up while holding Kookie.

"Yeah, hyung? " He ask and Jimin puts his glasses and turns to him.

"Me,Taehyung and Tae are going to the dentist. Take care of Chim, please. His sleeping." Jimin requested and Jungkook nods.

"Did Taehyung-hyung have done something with his teeth again?" Jungkook ask but Jimin sighs.

"No,Tae got cavities." Jungkook expressed a sad emotion but Kookie's breath hitched.

"What's wrong,Kookie? " Jimin ask but Kookie slowly turns around and clenches on Jungkook sweatshirt.

"Hm..take care." Jimin pats Kookie's back before heading out.

"Let's go and have some candies!!" Jungkook cheers but Kookie didn't move.

************************************

"Hmm what should we have ? There's so much candies. Which one you want?" Jungkook ask Kookie and Kookie gulps.

"Let's go and have marshmallows. It would go good with hot chocolate." Jungkook picks up the packet of marshmallows and walks to the stove.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?" Jin ask while walking inside the kitchen.

"Hot chocolate." Jin nods before sitting beside Kookie.

"Put my tea on the stove as well." Jin turns to Kookie and Kookie was staring at the candies infront of him.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin ask but Jungkook shrugges his shoulder.

"Weird..." Jin takes a packet and starts to eat candies.

***********************************

Kookie was doing his drawing and minding his own business until J-Hope chrips.

"Kookie~~~" He sits down beside Kookie and pinches his cheeks.

"Guess what I bought for you!!" J-Hope beames and Kookie's eyes sparkles.

"Here!!!" J-Hope shows the Gummies to Kookie and Kookie's face turned pale.

"What? What's wrong?"Kookie got up and ran across the living and climbed on the couch. 

Suga was working on his laptop and he felt something moving behind him. He turned around and saw Kookie was hiding behind him,curled into a ball.

"What are you doing here?" Suga ask and Kookie turns around with watery eyes.

'Hopaaa. ..meawnie. ... Hopaaa. ..bawwd. ...' Kookie pouts.

"Why so?" Kookie sniffs and points at the door.

'Monster...will come..monster will eawt Kokkie. ..Hyungie  (tae) monster awte hyungie. ..' He wipes his eyes with his sweater paw.

Suga pats his back and picks him up. He let him sit on his lap and pats his head.

"It's okay. There's no monster here. Except..."Kookie's breath hitched but Suga chuckled.

"Except Rap monster, Ayyy!" Kookie giggles and Jungkook walks in like a worried mother.

"Aigoo! I thought I lost your in home. Come on! Your Chim-hyungie wants a bath." Jungkook calls while Chim turns back at Kookie who was on Suga's lap.

Kookie jumps and almost fell down but Suga caught him and let him stand.

He quickly waddled and Jungkook picked him up.

Suga smiles at Kookie and waves as Kookie was doing the same.

"I saw that cold guy!" Jin points out. But Suga huffles.

"I'm a person not a rock."

***********************************

"We're home!" Jimin calls and Chim quickly ran to Jimin before jumping on to him.

"Ah..Chim I'm not clean. Let me...ah forget it!" He hugs the little one and Taehyung walks in with Tae on his arms.

"What's the news?" J-Hope ask while teasing Kookie with his plushies.

"Tae have to avoid sweets for few weeks and gave some medicines to take care of the cavities." Taehyung smiles.

"But I think his tired and out like a light." Jin caresses Tae's soft hair as he snores slowly on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Let's not get cavities,okay guy?" Jimin says and the mini's cheers.

                    ___________

Extra

Author-nim: Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nimhinimda!! Well,sweet chap,Ayyy lil meow meow?

Lil meow meow: I can't deny about it.

Author-nim: ya being a softie today?

Lil meow meow: there's too much sugar in my system today.

Jin: *chis* *chis*
Author-nim!

Author-nim: yeah?

Jin: I added extra three teaspoon of sugar in to his coffee today.
Kekekekekekekekeekekekekekeke
*windshield laughter*

Author-nim: oh my ...that's so evil.

Jin: of course! I had to! It's my revenge!! Do you know what he did?

Author-nim: No?

Jin: what kind of author you are then?

Author-nim: I was absent for few days. *coughs* urgent meeting came up.*coughs*

Jin: Well,  you see, on a very good day..I was making some tea and this shit came AND TOOK MY TEA AWAY!!!

Jimin: that's all? *sips on tea*

Lil meow meow: I didn't do it!!

Jin: then who did!!!

Aliveforjiminjibooty: I DID! YA TEA SUCKER!! I'M SO SICK OF THIS TEA AND SHITS!!!

Author-nim: Whoa. ..unexpected guests...

Jin: so it's you!!!

*starts a rap battle with aliveforjiminjibooty in the back*

Author-nim: that's all for today! Hope you will enjoy!! Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

*in the back*

Yah! Stop!! Get out!go on!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

tease Bởi amber

Fanfiction

174K 11.5K 34
"you're a tease, baby." jikook © yoongisparks
5.8K 395 12
3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (KNJ Category) 2019 I'm short for a 5 foot petite girl. It's difficult for me to get books from tall shelve...
89.1K 9.7K 35
"who said anything about you seeing me?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, ___________. ]
323K 13.1K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...