A whole new World Reboot (Ear...

By BaccaGod7

Y/n L/n a boy with a interesting life growing up. Having Silver eyes, wolf ears and tail in a world that neve... More

A new World to Explore
Shining Beacon
Initiation
First Day
Jaunedice
Never do this
The Stray
The Surprise Party
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Just Dance
Mount Glenn
No Brakes
Phantom Pain
Unknowns
The Fall

A Unexpected Surprise

2.5K 30 37
By BaccaGod7

Ruby's Pov

It's been two weeks since Jaune decapitating a Ursa major and Y/n's been depressed like and been avoiding the team. Yang says he's cheating on me but why would he and with who, he hasn't shown any interest in anyone other than me. Yang wanted to follow him and brought the whole team with her. It's Saturday and Y/n went to Vale. We are currently following as he goes into a bakery and comes out with two boxes. We start to follow him again as he stops in the park and sits down on the bench and pulls out his phone and headphones and starts singing.

(I didn't know which to pick so I put all of them in. He only sings one)

Yang starts to feel bad cause we could tell he was upset after his song and started to cry. I came out of hiding and went over to him.

Ruby: Y/n?

He lifts his head after wiping his eyes and putting a fake smile on.

Y/n: H-hey Ruby. What are you doing here?

Ruby: What's wrong?

Y/n: N-nothing.

Ruby: Don't push me away I saw you crying.

He hung his head and handed me his phone it was on a calender and it says Avery's birthday today.

Ruby: Who's Avery?

Y/n: My niece.

Ruby: You're a uncle?

Y/n: Yeah. Ever since I've been here I never thought about my family once but when I found out I was going to miss my niece's birthday I started to think of everyone who would miss me back home.

I sat down on the bench next to him and started hugging him.

Ruby: Y/n, I'm here for you, your friends are there for you.

Y/n: Thanks but I just want to be left alone right now. I got a box of cookies as a sorry for avoiding you gift.

I stop hugging him and sat there for a moment. I'm gonna hate myself for saying this.

Ruby: Hey you dropped something.

Y/n: What?

He starts looking around on the ground.

Ruby: Your smile.

Y/n: (chuckling) Also tell Yang, Blake, and Weiss that they can stop hiding. I can hear them talking about the things they heard.

They start getting out of the bushes and walk over to us. Before they came I gave Y/n a pleading look to tell them.

Y/n: Fine.

Yang: If you miss your family so much why don't you just call them.

Ruby: He can't Yang.

Blake: If they have scrolls they should be able to.

Y/n: Yang, Blake there's a secret I've been keeping.

Yang: Hmm.

Y/n: I'm not from Remnant.

Yang starts laughing thinking he's joking.

Yang: Good one.

Y/n: If you don't believe me, believe your teammates.

He gestured towards me and Weiss.

Weiss: He is telling the truth Yang. He even knows what the future holds for us and knows something's from our pasts.

Blake: How did you get to Remnant then?

Y/n: I don't know, I was walking home after seeing my best bud and getting rifle parts from him, the next I'm in a forest near where Ruby was killing beowolves.

Yang: Why not tell us about your family maybe that can help you feel a little better?

Y/n: Ok. Mom she's nice always keeping my spirits up whenever I feel down. She is quite religious as well. My sister sure when I was younger she bugged me and teased me but that's just the way of telling me she loves me. She has two little girls, my nieces Avery and Presley, Avery she's a little acrobat in the making always doing cartwheels, handstands you name it. Presley she loves me always calling me uncle wolf, she likes gaming with me sure she doesn't play some games right but hey some games can be played differently.

After he finished talking about his nieces two little girls jumped up and put their arms around his neck from behind.

???/???: Uncle Y/n/wolf!

Y/n: C-Choking... me.

The two girls let go of him and come around the bench.

Presley she's 4

Avery she's 6

???:Mommy and Gigi thought they will never find you Uncle Y/n.

Y/n: Avery, Presley how did you-. You know what I don't care I'm just happy I can spend some time with my nieces and the birthday girl.

Yang: You had me going there for a moment Y/n. You not from Remnant.

Y/n: Yang you are searching for your mother. I can actually lower the search area for you.

Yang got up in his face trying to intimidate him.

Yang: Where is she?

Y/n: All I know is that she is somewhere in Mistral.

Presley: Uncle Wolf who are these people?

I could tell that was Presley from her calling him Uncle Wolf so the other girl is Avery. Y/n started to gesture to each of us starting with Weiss.

Y/n: That is Weiss aka ice queen. The girl in black is Blake. The one that got in my face is Yang. And this-

He got next to me and kissed my cheek.

Y/n: - is my girlfriend Ruby.

Ruby: Hey isn't it someone's birthday.

Avery: Yeah mine!

Yang: So what do you want to do?

Avery: Hmm... Doggy.

We were all confused at that request except Y/n.

Y/n: Not right now Avery especially not in public.

Weiss: What's doggy?

The two girls were about to answer but Y/n quickly covered both of their mouths.

Y/n: Please not right now. Why not ice skating?

Avery: (mumbled) Yes!

Y/n: Anyone know where one is? If not Weiss could make a rink.

Ruby: Well I never really looked around but on our date I saw a sign that said ice rink.

Y/n: Then lead the way little red riding hood.

He grab both boxes from the bench and I start to lead them to the rink.

Timeskip Y/n's Pov

Avery and Presley are having fun skating. Ruby is having trouble keeping her balance on her skates, Weiss is of course fast and elegant on the ice, Yang is doing ok compared to Ruby, and Blake is sitting outside the rink reading a book. I am with Ruby and keeping an eye on Avery as she went around again. Presley is with Yang as she falls every so often and just laughs it off. There isn't anyone else here other then the people that keep the rink open.

Ruby: Y/n can you help me?

Y/n: Sure. Why not hold my hand and we'll go slow.

Ruby grabs my hand and I start off slow as Ruby comes with me. She tries to pick up the pace so we would be next to each other and try to make it romantic but loses her footing and falls on her butt and pulls me on top of her. I open my eyes to see we are inches apart from each other's faces. She noticed as well and we slowly move forward to kiss until the moment was interrupted.

Yang: You two okay.

Ruby: We're fine Yang.

I slowly get up off her as to not slip on the ice fall back on top of her. Once I was up I hold my hand above Ruby as she grabs it and I pull her up.

Y/n: Yang?

Yang: Hmm.

Y/n: You still think I was joking about me knowing the future?

Yang: Yeah it was a good joke.

Ruby: He wasn't joking.

Yang: Okay if you're so adamant for me to believe you tell me something that will happen.

Y/n: Ok. Weiss will drag us to the docks for when students start arriving from Vacuo, there will be a robbed store after a bit there will be a monkey faunus running off a ship after stowing away on it the detectives at the store will try and catch him and he'll throw a banana peel at one of their faces.

Yang: I'll look out for that.

Timeskip

After the ice rink we went back to beacon. When we went to the dormitory she ran off probably to explore and I started running around trying to find her. I was about call  the team for help but I heard crying which I could tell it was Avery. No one makes my niece cry and whoever did is going to die. I bolted down the corridors to find Avery on the ground bawling her eyes out and a laughing Cardin.

Y/n: (thought) Someone is gonna die tonight.

I slowly walk up to him with a sadistic smile on my face.

Cardin: Hey it's one of the freaks.

I ignore him and close the distance.

Y/n: No one makes my niece cry.

Cardin: What are you gonna do about it, freak?

He starts laughing again I grab him by the collar and lift him up off the ground.

Y/n: Avery cover your ears and close your eyes.

After she did that I slammed Cardin to the ground and put my foot on his back. I lift my prosthetic leg up and thrusts it down on his leg and did the same to his other leg. He screamed in absolute pain and I loved it because he deserved this and so much more. I pick him up by the head and drove my knee into his back it gave a disturbing bone crunching sound. I let go of him and pick up Avery and start heading to the dorm. Once I enter the dorm I see Presley playing a game with Yang and Yang was letting her win, Weiss was studying, Blake was reading, and Ruby was sitting on the bed probably waiting for me.

Y/n: I found her.

Ruby: Y/n where was she?

Y/n: With Cardin.

I laid her down on Weiss's bed. Avery was already fast asleep must have tired herself out from all the running and the skating. I turn around to everyone stopped what they were doing.

Yang: Did he do anything to her?

Y/n: He did something when I found her she was on the floor crying.

Yang: I'm gonna go teach him a lesson.

She was about to get up and find him but I stopped her.

Y/n: No need I did it myself.

Ruby: What did you do?

Y/n: Broke both his legs and his back.

Nora: (In her dorm) Yeeeessss!

Y/n: No one hurts my family.

Weiss: You dolt when Ozpin finds out about this he'll expel you.

Glynda over intercom: Mr. L/n please report to the headmaster's office. Mr. L/n please report to the headmaster's office.

Y/n: Let's see how this goes.

Mini timeskip

I was in the elevator heading up to Ozpin's office when I neared the floor I could hear Glynda complaining.

Glynda: He nearly paralyzed a fellow student. Why are you even considering letting him stay?

Ozpin: I'm quite sure this was an isolated incident.

The elevator stopped and the doors open with a ding. The two started looking at me as I walk in.

Ozpin: Ah Mr. L/n I hear-

Y/n: That I nearly paralyzed a fellow student. Yes I did do that.

Ozpin: They say you did it to him unprovoked.

Y/n: That is both true and untrue.

Ozpin: Can you explain.

Y/n: You already knew me and team RWBY brought two little girls with us back to Beacon, correct?

Ozpin: Yes.

Y/n: Well they are my nieces.

Glynda: And you thought it would be a good idea to bring them here.

Y/n: Yes especially since they don't have a place to go to. Now the older one Avery she ran off when we entered the dormitory. I looked for her and I found her when I heard her crying. When I reached her I saw her on the ground and Cardin was laughing. Not only did he hurt my niece but he did it on her birthday as well and no one hurts my family. So yes this is a isolated incident. Now may I go back to my dorm.

Ozpin: Not just yet.

I was about to ask why when he pulled up a camera angle of me in the park with team RWBY. A portal opened up behind me as my nieces came out and hugged my neck and the portal disappeared.

Y/n: So that's how they got here.

Ozpin: That also explains how you got here as well.

Y/n: What?

Ozpin: That blue portal that opened up I gave one man that ability. A silver eyed wolf faunus called Gen Rod.

Y/n: Mom did tell me I was adopted. So my biological dad came from Remnant.

Ozpin: Yes I had my suspicions if you were his son but that portal confirmed them.

Y/n: So why? Why let him have a kid on another universe or world?

Ozpin: We thought a male silver eyed warrior would be best kept away from Salem.

Y/n: So aren't male and female silver eyed warriors the same.

Ozpin: Males can't turn Grimm to stone but activating their eyes make them faster, stronger, and more durable.

Y/n: So how do I use my portal ability?

Ozpin: Well it seems you have different version compared to your father. How did you get here the first time?

Y/n: I was thinking of myself killing Grimm with the weapon I would have made and I could show my ears and tail off and not worry about being called as often as I would back at my old school.

Ozpin: You said you find yourself in a forest, were you thinking of killing Grimm in a forest.

Y/n: Yeah.

Ozpin: Try thinking of a place your familiar with or someone.

Y/n: Before I do that are we done here?

Ozpin: Yes.

Y/n: Good.

I start thinking of Ruby and every little detail on her soon a portal opened up in front of me I can see Ruby watching Yang and Presley playing a game. I go through the portal and sneak up behind her and whisper in her.

Y/n: Heya.

She jumped and screamed and landed in her bed. I was laughing at my little prank. Ruby came down and punched my shoulder.

Ruby: How did you even get in here without making a sound?

Y/n: Well...

Timeskip after a long explanation

Ruby: Your dad is from Remnant.

Yang: You have two semblances and one is just like your dad's.

Blake: Your dad went to your world had a kid and came back.

Weiss: And professor Ozpin told you all this and you aren't getting in trouble for nearly paralyzing Cardin.

Y/n: Yes yes yes yes yes and yes. Now I think I should send the munchinks back to their mom.

I start thinking of home, my room mostly since I'm very familiar with it soon a portal opened. I grab the sleeping Avery. Presley was already in my room starting up my game system. Everyone else went through as well probably wanting to meet my family. My door started to open.

Linley: Girls! Time to go-

She looked in and noticed me.

Linley: Y-Y/n?

I put a meek smile on and wave.

Y/n: Hey sis.

She immediately wrapped me into a hug which I returned happily.

Linley: I can't believe you're okay.

Y/n: I'm fine... more or less.

She let's go of me and looks behimd me at team RWBY.

Linley: Who are they?

Y/n: Before they introduce themselves why don't we get mom in here.

Linley: Oh she's just talking with your girlfriend.

This definitely confused me but I also felt the burning stares from the sisters.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Linley: Gaberiala isn't she still your girlfriend.

Y/n: No she isn't. She broke it off a few days before I went... well missing.

The room then was filled with Minecraft music and cat noises.

Linley: Presley turn that off we are leaving soon.

I grab a hat from off the lamp behind Weiss and stuck my tail up my shirt.

Ruby: What are you doing Y/n?

Y/n: Only close friends and family know about the ears and tail here.

I walk out of my room and saw mom and Gaberiala sitting on the couch watching tv in the living room.

Y/n: Uhh... Hey.

They both turned in my direction and mom got up and instantly wrapped me into a hug while Gaberiala sat there with hopeful eyes thinking we may get back together.

Mom: Where have you been?

Y/n: You wouldn't believe me even if I told you. So mind telling me why my ex is here?

Mom: She said she was your current girlfriend.

Mom releases me from the hug.

Y/n: Nope. She broke up with me before I disappeared.

Mom turned toward her with angered look on her face.

Mom: Get out.

Gaberiala: Ma'am.

Mom: Get out of my house! You have done nothing but lie to me for the last month.

Gaberiala instantly just got up and ran out the door.

Y/n: Well I actually have some guests in my room.

I start going back to my room as mom just followed me not questioning how I got inside or how I brought guests without going through either door to the apartment. When I enter my room I let my ears and tail back out.

Mom: What are you doing? What if they hurt you because you look like that?

Y/n: Mom they know and they haven't done anything to me because of them.

Mom enters my room to see team RWBY. Weiss standing by the nightstand, Ruby sitting on the bed watching Presley play Minecraft, Blake is reading a book from my nightstand and Yang sitting in my gaming chair.

Mom: So who are you're friends? (Whispering) Please tell me one of them is a new girlfriend.

Y/n: I heard that mom. Now the blonde is Yang, the one reading is Blake, the white haired girl is Weiss, and the girl sitting on the bed is my new girlfriend Ruby.

RWBY: Nice to meet you/hey/sup/hi.

Mom: I'm Missy L/n, Y/n's mother.

Linley: I'm Linley Miller, Y/n's sister.

I take off my jacket. Mom and sis noticed the prosthetic.

Mom: Oh my god what happened to you Y/n?!

Y/n: I pushed Ruby out of the way of something that could have killed her and it bit my arm off. The new arm is pretty cool though.

Yang: Yeah from what Ruby told me he acted like a hero.

Linley: So where have you been?

Y/n: That's a hard question to answer. Why not I show you. Presley can I have the controller?

She hands me the controller and I head over to YouTube and start the RWBY series. It plays the intro then shows Roman walking down the street towards dust till dawn. When he entered the camera panned down on to me and Ruby with our hoods up at the weapon magazines in the back of the store. The camera goes back to Roman.

Roman on tv: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

A henchman pulls a gun out on the shop owner.

Shop owner on tv: P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!

Roman on tv: Shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. Grab the dust.

Timeskip after the first episode because I am not going to rewrite the first chapter in that format.

Y/n: I told you it was a tv show.

Mom: A very dangerous one at that I don't want you going back there.

This shock team RWBY and me.

Y/n: Mom have you ever seen me that happy or showing that much initiative.

Mom: No but I don't want you to be in dangerous situations every single day there.

Ruby: Even if he is in a dangerous situation he'll have us to back him up and keep him safe.

Yang: Yeah.

Mom: I was worried sick when he was gone and I had no idea where he was but if he goes back and I know he'll be fighting dangerous criminals will worry me even more.

The team and my mom start to argue about me staying or going. I didn't want this to happen.

Y/n: QUIET!

They all stop and look at me.

Y/n: Mom I know you want me to be safe and stuff but it is my life and I want to live it the way I want to. If that's mean being with the girl I love in a dangerous world so be it.

Mom: But Y/-

Y/n: Mom this isn't up for discussion. I'm going with them.

I could tell she was upset.

Y/n: Mom I'll visit every so often. Now I think it would be best to get back to Beacon.

I start thinking of the dorm room and a portal opens revealing the dorm.

Ruby: Hang on I want to ask your mom something.

____________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: I think this is good.

Ruby: So what did I ask Y/n's mom about?

Bacca: You are gonna have to wait just like everyone else.

Ruby: Aww.

Bacca: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 702 18
Male Reader x Bully RWBY Story. (Y/n) Hunter. A quiet boy who keeps to himself mostly. With No semblance or aura, he's pictured as the weakest hunter...
551K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
32.5K 409 13
5 years of being on the run and killing those who have been cursed with bounty with chemical warfare can kill one's outlook on humanity. That was the...
15K 209 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...