Queen Quinn

By syko_lost_his_halo

eighteen year old Kellin Quinn is the definition of scary cat and spoiled. He's rich and doesn't leave the ho... More

1
2 Danny
3 ugly
4 thunder
5
6 dont forgot about food
7 Queen Quinn
8 dont go
9 public
10 house
11 sister
12 snow
14 hell
15 freak out
16 year
17 caught
the end

13 Devilish

234 16 20
By syko_lost_his_halo

This chapter is pretty much just smut..

Gosh I'm going to hell for writing this c:

Enjoy

Christmas is soon and I'm so excited for it. This is going to be the best Christmas ever. Last two Christmases I licked myself in my room and refused to leave because I was scared it would be like my previous holidays in my past.

These holidays will be amazing, because I get to spend them with friends and family. Of course Oliver is the one I really am excited to be with it's nice to have my friends back and Matt is now my friend.

Of course I get along with the other guys in Oliver's band but Matt is the only one that seems nice and caring naturally.

I'm talking- thinking, I'm thinking about Christmas but its currently Halloween. I'm going trick or treating for the first time in my life tonight. Yeah I'm 18 but I missed out so I can do this.

I lied I'm not going trick or treating I'm going to dress up and go to a Halloween  fair thing.  Apparently it's better than trick or treating. Cars have buckles of candy and they are all lines up and theres competitions for costumes and theres live music and a haunted house.

Oli wanted to go in it but I dont so we aren't going to. I'm way to scared of scary things, I'm just getting over being scared of things that aren't scary.

I'm scared of the dark, thunder, bugs, and other things but I'm no long scared to go out of my house. Meeting new people is kind of scary but its getting better.

Sleeping with sirens has officially gotten back together and we've been practicing almost every day to get better. Tuesdays and fridays are the days I hang out with Oliver but there are times when he stops by to watch us practice and other times after my practice that I visit his.

We text and talk on the phone daily and I'm happy with how Oliver is. I really believe he likes me a lot. I don't know about love but I know I do feel loved when he's around.

I ordered a costume online and it came in but it looks different then the picture.. I'm a girl devil but the black dress is shorter and has lots of lace.

I'm wearing fishnet thigh highs and platform black boots that has sculls and straps. The dress is strapless and it has a corset that goes over it. The corset is really sexy, its black with straps and zippers for decoration. The skirt part is flowing and a bit shorter then my black skirt.

I'm wearing red lacy panties and a red choker along with the horns and tail. I put in red contact lenses looking at myself happily. I look demonic and really hot. I also have some super high quality vampire fans, they feel and look like my real teeth but they are sharp.

Theres a mold type glue that is holding them in place and they dont feel loose at all. I look like I should be in a Halloween strip club. I get out my phone and call Oliver. It rings for a second and he answers with a "hello beautiful".

"Hi yourself then. But, I don't think I can go to the trunck or treat thing.. my outfit seems.. inappropriate." I say feeling a bit down.

"That's okay love, its Halloween nobody will judge you and if they do I'll make them apologize," he says and I hear car noises.

"Are you driving?" I ask.

"Nope I'm getting out of my car and walking in your house," he says and I feel my cheeks heat up. My skirt is too short for him to see me.

"Wait, my outfit is inappropriate-" my door opens and I blush and look at Oliver. He's dressed up as a freddy from five nights at freddy's.

"Oh my god, you look so fucking sexy," he says and I blush even more. "Turn around," he says and I do so slowly and turn all the way and stop when I'm facing him.

"You make my heart to the weirdest things," he says and I grab my makeup. I know I'm pale enough but I put white makeup on lightly so it makes me a shade lighter and I put some high light on.

I wing my eyeliner and touch up my eyebrows. "You look so hot with red eyes," he says and comes up behind me and smacks my ass making me gasp.

I glare at him and he smirks. "Let's go," he says grabbing me by the waist and making me walk with him.

"Its not even 4pm Oli, it doesn't start until 7," I say shyly. We are going out like this? I look like a weirdo. My skirt does cover my ass but if I dare bend down I'm sure my my red panties will be seen by everyone.

"I'm getting a tattoo and I want you to come with me, after the tattoo shop we are going somewhere to eat and then we are going to the place," he says and leads me to his car. I get in and when I sit my skirt lifts so I'm sitting on his seat with just my underwear.

I cant believe I'm going in public like this. I look like a lust demon. I  remember his bathroom.  I wonder if he would want to take sexy pictures of me in there? That sounds hot.

As he drives his hand rests on my thigh.   That would be okay but he's also rubbing and groping my thigh. When I look at his face I see he's concentrating on driving. Is he trying turn me on or is this unconcious?

His hand moves up and more towards my inner thigh. "I got a game.. want to play?" He says with a straight face. A game?

"What is it?" I ask wanting to know before I agree.

"Nope, it's a yes or no. You cant back out of it. Unless you're 100% not okay with it but I feel like you'll enjoy it," he says making me confused. So I cant back out of it? I trust him.

"O-okay, I'll play," I say hoping it's a fun game and not a bad one. He smiles and kisses my hand. He pulls into a closed store and parks.

"Open the glovebox and get the box out," he says and I do as I'm told. I want to win this game. I open it and see a-? Is this what I think it is!? I look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Put it inside of you right now," he says and I look at the pink thing that is about 5 or 6 inches long and as thick as two fingers. I pick it up to feel that it feels like rubber and it can slightly bend but hardly.

In me.. this is a dildo? Or vibratier? What's the difference? I have no idea about any sex toys.

"Kellin. Put it in," he demands and I feel submissive and like I have to do as he says.

I pull my panties down to my knees and he looks at them and then watches me. I put some spit in my hand and put my makeshift lube on it and get on the edge of the seat so I can do this. Once its inside of me look at him for instructions.

"Pull up your panties and buckle up," he says confusing me.  Why? What is the point of putting my underwear back on. What even is that thing? Does it vibrate or is it just something that he or I has to move it back and forth?  I don't understand.

He starts driving when I do as he says and he end up at the tattoo shop. Oli puts his hand in his pocket and I look at the store. "Oli, what is the game?" I ask confused.

"The game.. you win if you don't get caught," he says and I go to talk but vibrations stop me. A little moan leaves my throat and I feel myself start to get hard. It stops and I'm left really confused. How did it do that? I saw no buttons on it..

"If you make that face in public people will look at you funny," he says and gets out the car. Wait, I dont want to be caught. But it wasn't to strong of a vibration. I might be able to do this, and the thing didn't make a noise so it's just me I need to worry about.

He opens my door for me and I realize I'm just sitting here. I attempt to get out but end up looking like a fool because my seat belt is still on. I blush and take it off.

I get out and fix my skirt. The thing inside of me doesn't affect my walking. My shoes look so cool. We walk into the tattoo shop and theres only three people in here. Mike, his brother, and some girl but she leaves as we walk in.

I feel pretty silly with this outfit on. Mike waves and Oli goes up to him and greets him. "I need some touch ups on my ink," Oliver says and sticks his hand in his pocket again.  The vibration is back. I grab his free hand and rest my face on his arm as he talks.

I have a urge to moan but I know I cant. I shift my weight to the side and feel myself getting hard. Fuck. This is really hot.. I like this but I feel awkward and like mike or the other guy can tell but they aren't looking at me.

Pleasure courses through my body slowly and I feel my face heat up. "Since its Halloween and I like you costumes I'll give you a free tattoo and your touch ups will be free," mike says and look at oli up and down and then me.

"I love the red contacts," he says and I dont dare to speak. I smile and nod at him.

"Okay cool, he kells you wanted that music note on your wrist. How about now?" Oli says with a smirk.

"Y-yes," I say and blush at my stutter. The think stops wiggling around inside me and I feel like I can breath again.

"Vic, the devil is yours," Mike says and nods for Oli to go with him. The other guy looks at me and looks at my outfit.

"Come on over here," he takes me to a seat and I look over at Oli he's pretty far but we are seated so we are facing each other.

The vibrating is back and I take a sharp breath in at the sudden feeling. Vic looks at me and I quickly make up a lie. "I have the hiccups," I say because that  could explain the gasp thing I just did.

I sit down carefully not to make the thing press against my prostate. "What to do want?" He asks as I fix my skirt. My cigarette burns on full display.

"A eighth n-note on my wrist," I say and point at my scar filled wrist. He looks at them and then my thighs.

"Okay I'll be right back," he says and walk away to get something. When he's pretty much gone the feeling intensify dramatically and bite my lip and squirm a little.  This is too much. I glare at Oliver, I'm pretty sure he has a remote in his pocket.

I didn't realize there was a other settings though. I want to touch myself, my dick is getting uncomfortable in theres lacy panties. When vic comes back the thing inside me slows and I know he turned it back down to the original setting.

My cheeks are flushed and my knees are together, I try to look normal when he gets to me. "Do you have a picture of it?" He asks and my brain trys to concentrate. Do I?

I nod my head yes and get out my phone, I have to type my password in twice before getting it. My hands are super shakey and I know this guy can tell.

"Is this your first?" He asks. First tattoo? No. First time being put in a situation like this? Yes.

When those words leave his mouth my gallery opens and this first picture is me in only a skirt. I took it to show off my tattoo and vic is now looking at it. His face shows me he's surprised.

"What?" I ask quietly.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were a girl and you didn't have any tattoos because how nervous you seem," vic says.

I quickly scroll to the picture of the tattoo I want and give it to give. I want to touch myself. I'm so horny and Oliver is just watching me as Mike does his job.

I shift in my spot and bite my lips. Everything in me is fighting to stop myself from moaning and grinding myself onto this chair.

-

When vic actually started to tattoo me Oli turned it off and my dick has finally calmed down. Vics almost done and he's a lot more quiet than mike but he's been looking at my thighs every once in a while.

"That's your boyfriend?" He asks and I look at Oli who's smiling and talking to Mike.  It's too far to eavesdrop on them.

"Yup, he's really nice," I say with a smile. He nods as he wipes ink away and tattoos me carefully.

I love how the tattoo is hiding the scars, I'm going to get my arm sleeved. Not right now of course but little by little. Once he puts down the tattoo gun my vibratier starts again. My body's quick to react to the pleasure.

"Do you like it?" He asks and I look at it. I do like it.

"Y-es," I say and get up. Oli and Mike are talking and I think he's done with the touch ups. As I'm walking over to Oli the fucking thing goes up two notches and my knees go weak and I stop and bite my tongue. This is too much. I need to be touched.

All eyes are on me now. I quickly realized I stopped and on shaking legs go up to Oli. He stands up and kisses me for a second and I pout when it's short. Pleasure courses through my system fogs my mind and I stay still when mike calls Oliver over so see something.

I'm spacing out and I feel the pleasure build up. I need to be touched.  I look at oli to see he's not far at all. The thing seems to be going faster or maybe I'm just way more sensitive. I taste blood and realise that I've been biting my lip hard to stop the moans.

I drop my phone and quickly bend down to get it. A hand slaps my ass making the vibratier hit my prostate and I moan and gasp at the same time. I straighten up and look at Oliver surprised. Oli looks amused and I look at mike and vic. Both are looking at me surprised and vic is blushing.

I cover my mouth and on shakey legs I rush out and get into the car. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so close to cumming. I moan and wiggling in my seat. I need oli to touch me. The vibration goes up another notch.

"F-uck," I moan and Oliver opens his door and gets in. I look at him desperately. I crawl over and straddle him.

I moan just from sitting. "Please fuck me, I need you inside me-" I say desperately rocking my hips against him creating friction.  Oli trys so cut me off but I don't listen. "I need to feel you're big cock inside of me-"

"Thanks," oli says grabbing something beside me. I stop talking and look to see vic handing him Oli my phone. I look at him with wide eyes and he looks hella amused.

I look at oli and he shrugs, " I tried to warn you but you couldn't stop talking about my big cock. Now that dude knows I got a big cock," he teases and I look to see vics already going back into the store.

I've been on the edge for too long and my body is shaking. Pleasure wont stop flowing through me. I moan and grind myself onto him. My breath hitches and my eyes flutter shut. "O-oh!" I moan as the friction pushes me over and I'm cumming into my panties as I rock myself against Oliver's crotch.

Breathing heavily I open my eyes to see Oli is watching me with a amused smirk. My body trembles and I put my hand on his shoulder. The thing stops and he kisses me.

I'm embarrassed but so glad he didn't stop me. That was once of the intensive climax I've ever had. I kiss him and he kisses back. I get oof of him and back into my seat. When I make a move to take it out he smirks and shakes his head.

"Nope, that stays in. We have to go to the restaurant and the truck or treating first," he says and I gulp. I'm going to hate and love this so much.

Vote and comment

Do you like this story so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 295 20
Kellin is the new kid at a Catholic School and is instantly deemed the outcast. Three of his four classes are with one specific person. Mr. Fuentes...
34K 2.6K 19
A sassy, cross-dressing boy by the name of Kellin Quinn is forced to move with his new step dad and his mum to a neighborhood in the ghetto from his...
51.8K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...
6K 402 10
Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn are basically the definition of enemies. All they want is to rip each others heads off. But then their worst nightmare...