Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

由 LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Halloween Special

3.6K 134 23
由 LightWolf46

Warning: filler

Halloween Day - Ray's POV

I walk into class, half asleep, I slept in because Katsuki was extra warm this morning and that's the only reason.

A clown jumps down from the ceiling in front of me with a chainsaw and makes a scary noise.

I yawn and push him or her aside and I sit in my seat.

I put my head in my arms.

Katsuki sits in his seat next to me and yawns as well.

"How late did you two go to bed?" Denki asks surprised.

"Twelve hours ago." We say to him.

"Well its spooky day! Be excited!" Mina cheers.

I ignore her and Midnight decides to let the class party.

"Ray, do you have a costume?" Tara asks me.

"Yeah, myself." I say and Katsuki laughs.

"She can be scary." Mineta grumbles.

I get up. "I'll be back in 40." I say and Katsuki gets up too.

We head to the nearest costume shop.

Katsuki dresses up as a wolf and I smile amused.

I end up as a wolf myself too, but Katsuki blushes.

"No." Katsuki says and hands me a red riding costume and I smile amused, but I change.

We pay and leave.

We head back to class and I sit in the back of class on the desks as Katsuki scares every first year that joined the party.

Katsuki smirks as he stands next to the desk I'm sitting on.

I hold up a peace sign and the class gawks.

"A couple costume." Sero says shocked.

The party continues after everyone gets over the shock, and Katsuki stays next to me.

"You can go socialize." I say to Katsuki.

Katsuki smirks. "No." Katsuki says to me.

I keep trying to get him to go have fun, but he refuses.

I snort at him finally and I get up and grab his hand, and march into the crowd.

I push him next to Kiri who looks surprised. "Have fun!" I say to Katsuki who smirks at me. "Kiri, make sure he has fun." I say to his best friend and I make a wink that's unnocticable to Katsuki, but Kiri understands immediately.

Kiri salutes me and drag Katsuki further into the crowd.

I escape the party and I head to my dorm room.

I set something up for Katsuki, its a box of spooky movies that I bought last week.

I also set out snacks, and I make a pile of pillows on the floor, covered by a blanket, and the blankets surrounding the thing for us to use.

Eve purrs as she lays down on the blankets.

"Yes, your adorable." I say to Eve and then I get out the candy dishes that I have in a drawer under my bed.

I set them on my coffee table and I fill them with different types of candy that me and Katsuki love. I'm not going into details, but its mostly chocolate.

I turn on some fake tea lights all over the room and I turn my TV on and I turn on my blue ray player.

I keep the sound on mute and I turn off the lights.

I then head back to the party and I see Angry Gremlin in the center of all the chaos.

I giggle in amusement and I walk into the center.

Katsuki sees me and he jumps off the table and walks over and puts an arm around my shoulder, glaring at everybody.

I smile amused. "You should be having fun." I say to Katsuki.

"And so should you." Katsuki says to me annoyed.

I shrug. "Who said I wasn't." I say and his eyes narrow at me, but smile innocently.

Kiri walks over. "Sorry Ray, I tried." Kiri says to me nervously.

I smile. "Its alright Kiri." I say to Kiri and he grins.

Katsuki chases Shinsou in fury for a stupid comment he made.

"Did you get it set up?" Kiri asks me.

"For the most part, we just have to decide on a movie." I say to him and Kiri grins.

Kiri fist bumps me. "Being your guys' wingman is so awesome, but like, your also my best friends, and its also awesome, and I get to know everything." Kiri says to me, a little confused, but grins anyways in his wolf costume.

I continue to smile. "Go have fun." I say to Kiri who shakes his head.

"I'm having fun right now." Kiri says to me.

I narrow my eyes at him as he sweat nervously under my gaze. "Mina!" I call and she races over. "Take Kiri away to have fun." I say and Mina grins and drags Kiri to the girls.

I sit on the desks in the back and I watch in amusement.

Katsuki chases multiple people, his hands blasting, and they're screaming in terror.

After the party ends, Katsuki looks annoyed by everyone but me and Kiri.

Kiri sees me walking over to him and Katsuki.

"You two can head back, me and the gang can clean up this mess." Kiri says with such an obvious wink that Katsuki surprisingly didn't notice.

Katsuki frowns. "I don't fucking think so." Katsuki says to him.

"Come on Katsu, I'm sure Kiri can handle directing the idiots in cleaning up, besides, Ida is also here with some of the others, they can help too." I say and Katsuki looks suspicious.

I take his hand and we head to the dorm house.

"Ah, you can head upstairs to my room, I'm gonna get a drink of water, my mouth feels too sugary after that punch." I say to Katsuki, and he still looks suspicious, but does it anyways.

I wasn't lying when my mouth felt sugary, so I get a drink of water, and then I head to Katsuki's room.

I raid his closet and I grab a black t-shirt of his and his skull t-shirt, along with two pairs of his sweatpants.

I change into his skull t-shirt and a pair of his sweat pants, then I head to my room, to see Katsuki there, and he's got the sweetest look that makes me smile.

He stares at me. "When did you do this?" Katsuki asks as he takes me by the waist.

I smile. "When I had Kiri drag you into the party to have fun. Me and Kiri had planned it yesterday when you were making dinner and refused my help." I say to Katsuki.

Katsuki kisses my face in different places, before he kisses my lips. "I don't deserve you." Katsuki says to me.

I smile as I put my arms around his neck. "Don't say that. You know I love you, now here," I push his clothes into his chest, "go change and then let's get comfy." I say to Katsuki and he nods.

He goes into the bathroom and about two minutes later, he comes back out.

"Go ahead and choose a movie." I say to him and Katsuki decides on 'It Chapter II'

We get comfortable and Eve sleeps in Katsuki's hair as we lay in the pillows and blankets with the coffee table over us with all the candy.

I don't really get scared, but when I do, I put my face into Katsuki's chest.

Katsuki runs his fingers through my hair and once the movie is over, we have wrappers everywhere.

I'm huddled into Katsuki's side and he is amused.

"Your fucking adorable Ray." Katsuki says to me.

I pout, but a knock sounds at the door.

Katsuki gets up and walks over and I stretch out in the blankets.

"Hey Bakubro, I've got to do your make up for tonight." I hear Kiri say to him.

"You and Ray planned this perfectly, didn't you?" Katsuki asks us.

"Hell yeah." Kiri cheers.

I get more comfortable and Eve lays on my side as I snack on the candy while checking my notifications as Kiri comes in and turns on the light.

I hiss at the sudden light and my eyes feel pain.

Kiri has Katsuki sit at my desk and the two get to work.

I play my games until their done.

"Hey Ray, we're gonna go scare people." Kiri says to me.

"Be back by twelve, and bring coffee, I have other things to do with Katsuki." I say and Kiri grins.

"No problem." Kiri says and Katsuki smirks at me then leaves.

Later that evening, I have a pumpkin carving thing set up for me, Katsuki and Kiri, if Kiri wants to join.

The boys get back and they have coffee.

"Wow." Kiri says shocked.

"Gimme the coffee." I say and Katsuki hands me my coffee, and I down it in less than a minute, which makes Kiri uncomfortable. "I killed my heat nerves in my mouth a long time ago." I say and Kiri nods.

"Seems so." Kiri says surprised.

Kiri joins us for carving pumpkins and it becomes a competition, to which Kiri wins because he is the second sun, besides my brother.
-

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

713K 10.9K 100
title says it all Completed stories filled with fluff and angst -I do not own my hero academia/Baku no hero academia or any of the characters in it- ...
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
238K 4.8K 39
I do not own any of the BNHA characters
7.1K 34 10
Literally read the title it gives it away * I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters in the anime or manga all rights go to the writer...