The Billionaires Unknown Heir...

By dihannakl

**CAUTION: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13/14. WILL BE REWRITTEN SOON** Copyright... More

Chapter 1: The Interview
Chapter 2: The First Day
Chapter 3: The Cocktail Bar
Chapter 4: The Lunch Trip
Chapter 5: The Reservation
Chapter 6: The Fever
Chapter 7: The Business Trip
Chapter 8: The Email
Chapter 9: The Grey House Members
Chapter 10: The Emergency
Chapter 11: The Babysitter
Chapter 12: The Sister
Chapter 13: The Doctor's Office
Chapter 14: The Daydream
Chapter 15: The Man From The Past (One Year Book Anniversary 06.11.15)
Chapter 16: The Invitation
Chapter 17: The Skeletons
Chapter 18: The Douglas Ménage
Chapter 19: The Daddy Issues
Chapter 20: The Californian Crush
Chapter 21: The Feeling of Letting Go
Chapter 22: The Thoughts of Death
Chapter 23: The Letter
Chapter 24: Till Death Do Us Part
Authors Notes
Authors Notes!!
URGENT UPDATE!

The Billionaires Unknown Heiress: His Billion Dollar Mistake

69.4K 1.5K 70
By dihannakl

07.11.2014

Wattpad Presents A Robyn Diana Collection: The Billionaires Unknown Heiress; His Billion Dollar Mistake

Copyright © November 2014 All Rights Reserved.

Prologue

Her mom arrived the next day, early in the morning. She totally forgot she'd be present at the wedding. Her mom was extremely happy to learn about her marriage to the man she claimed to love. Katherine Rosé was just plain ecstatic about the hold thing.

"Oh, dear, I'm so happy for you." She said as she hugged Sandra. "Honey, shouldn't you be getting ready?" Her mother asked. It was then that she noticed her mom was already dressed for the wedding.

"Mom, the wedding is in six hours. Are you that excited?"

"Yes! Of course!" Katherine gently ran her smooth hands over her dark brunette hair and smiled. Her mother was very beautiful, she always carried this elegance with her that flowed naturally. Her blue eyes were the color of the skies and it seems that age gave her a new flow instead of making her old. Just like now, she was dressed in a red dress that spruced up her still slender curves. A pearl necklace hung around her flawless skin and she looked like ten times younger. "Now, let's go get you ready. Your gown and make-up artist are waiting for you at The Plaza."

"Mom! It's only seven! The wedding's at one o'clock!"

"Now, stop being so whiny, Sandra. You have to take a long bath. You need to relax. Six hours is not enough for that," Her mother pushed her towards her and fiance's bedroom. "Go fill your tub and have a relaxing bath. I brought different kinds of aroma therapy packages for you. I'll go get them." Sandra resignedly walked to her bathroom and filled the tub. There was no way she could talk her mother out of this.

She spend almost one hour inside the tub with the strong smell of lavender and so many other things from the candle her mother lighted for her.

The girl was really excited deep down but the early morning was not something she liked very much. "Mom, I'm done. I don't think I can take any more. My skin's going to fall off." Sandra called out from the bathroom, wrapping herself with the silky rope her mother handed her earlier.

"Good. Now dry off and wear that dress." She pointed at the lime green dress on her bed.

Sandra sighed and walked over to the bed. She took her time dressing and when she was done, she frowned at her mother who was busily packing a lot of things.

"What are you doing?" She asked suspiciously.

"I bought you some real clothes, honey," Her mom said in a sing- song voice. "You should show David your assets."

Sandra smiled at her mother. "Mom what's that?" Her smile vanished.

"What's what?"

"That box!" She asked her face turning red from embarrassment when she saw the brightly coloured box.

"Don't let me you don't know what this is?" Her mother asked innocently and flung the box in front of her. "This is for your protection. In case you don't want to have a child just yet." She said in a joking manner.

The dirty blond haired girl looked down at the little bump showing through her dress and sighed. Her mom caught onto her action and gently pulled her into a comforting hug. "It's okay, there's no point of these now." The woman dropped the box back into the suitcase.

"I don't know mom. I don't know." Sandra said holding onto her.

Her mother packed everything else including underwear, lingerie and a lot more, as Sandra groaned embarrassed of the items she saw even if it was only the two of them.

"Mom, stop it, okay? I know what to do during my honeymoon." She grew exhausted just by the simplest actions, like closing the suitcase for good.

"Where are you going anyways?" Her mothers grey-blueish eyes looked at her with joy.

"Somewhere," She answered.

"Tropical?"

"Very," She smiled her fullest. She tried to think of David's reaction once he found out. She was the one arranging the honeymoon, and it looks like she's having fun with it. "Now mom, please let's go."

"Okay." Her mother sighs.

-

-

-

The next three hours she spend in a whirlwind of a lot of thing. It was a good thing David sent a driver to drive her to The Plaza. She and her enthusiastic mother rode at the back of the black BMW with the assistant woman constant blabbers and reminder that everything would go perfectly.

It kind of did the moment she stepped inside her dressing room all nervous two hour before the wedding, she was stripped out of her dress and wrapped in a silk robe. Her dirty blond hair was made up in perfect waves by a cheery, chubby woman. Her face did not really need a lot of work because she naturally glowed despite what she felt right now, the nerves making her stomach tight.

The gown was the last thing to come and it was a more difficult task than the last time she had the fitting done. Her veil was much more of a challenge because it practically ran down the floor behind her and it was bearing to move in.

Sandra was left alone after all the bridesmaids were set with their flower, and she took the opportunity to look into the mirror. The dress was beautiful and hid exactly what she wanted to keep a secret till the wedding was over and she would finally be married to the love of her life as well as declared Mrs. Everett.

Someone knocked on the door and the pretty brown-haired beauty called her mother, popped her head inside. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"Yes, come in mom." She turned back to the mirror, feeling the knots that formed within her stomach. Katherine enter all freshened up again, approaching her daughter that was too busy holding her hidden stomach... well not quite.

"I know how you feel, and trust me tell him now and get it out of the way." Her mother said from behind her.

The bride turned around. "You really think I should?" She asked not assumed since they have been having this conversation a lot lately. "I can't, I'm scared."

"There's nothing to worry about honey, the worst is telling him later than sooner." Her joyful and excited mother was gone, and replaced my a serious woman who knows best.

Sandra thought about it very hard and there was not much time felt before she'd be walking down the aisle to meet the guy who she claimed to love.

"Okay mom, I'll do it." She began walking to the door that existed her dressing room, but turned around and took the bouquet of flowers her mother extended to her. "Thanks mom."

The door was closed behind her as she saw the make-up artists applying another coat of lip gloss for the bridesmaids. She walked passed them even when the wedding planner herself called after as the ceremony would be starting in exactly eleven minutes.

Sandra rushed though the people that saw the bride coming, they moved out her way. She wore a contemplating expression as she made her way towards the other side of the building. What to say... what to say she thought as fear creeps into her at the thought of breaking the news to her fiance slash husband to be. The last think she wanted was this to end badly.

Although she didn't come up with anything close to a speech, she just thought to go with her head and say whatever comes out first. The journey to the other side wasted time but she made it to the Everett's side of the elegant building. There were a lot of David's family around the place who turn to her at the sight of her white dress in curiosity. Ignoring her family-in-laws to be, she made her way to the groom's dressing room.

Before Sandra could reach close enough to the door, the groom's best man and friend appeared towering in front of her and even in the heels she still stood small. "You know it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the ceremony begins." He said uneasily.

"I need to speak with him, now- and no, it can't wait till after the wedding." She tried to sidestep him with her heavy dress but he refuses and stands his grounds. "Please try to understand." She plead the handsome man with her gorgeous eyes.

He sighs and let's her through towards the doors. Of course she didn't get a step far before the best man gently grabbed her by the arm to stop her. His eyes said it all; it felt like he betrayed her for a unknown reason. Once he let her go, she smiled gratefully at him for understanding.

The blonde finally made it to the groom's door, and she was again nervous. The door was opened by her hand and she was in the middle of calling his name which can out in a whisper instead. "David..." Her brain refused to translate what her eyes had been telling her. The poor girl's heart shattered into billion pieces and it happened again and again, with the pain cutting slowly through her heart as it hurt more than burning a thousand times in hell. Her bouquet dropped to the floor and it felt so real to her heart. The shocking sight in front of the blinded girl, finally opened her eyes for good.

The wedding was about to begin anytime soon and the man had the audacity to be practically having his wedding night, with a half naked woman that wasn't her- even though she was unrecognizable. The both were in a heated moment, were Sandra wanted to vomit at the sight but instead tears were falling in a silent cry.

The brokenhearted bride ran out the room, and soon tore out the long veil keeping her from running. She didn't care about the make-up the artist spend hours doing. All she wanted was to get away from this claustrophobic hell hole.

Her body bumped into another male figure, that caught her before she fell. "I'm sorry Sandra, I really am." She pushed away from the other idiot she knew.

"I'm sorry for my unborn child with a bastard as the donor." He stepped back bewildered at her bluntness. "Give him this, maybe someday he'll know the true story." She gave him the engagement ring that felt like venom on her finger.

Suddenly her name was being called by the devils poisonous mouth itself. She ran for her life to get away from whatever that was after her. Her heels were left behind, and she was left to run barefooted, with a shattered heart that will remain broken into pieces for a long time.

"I promise no one will ever break your precious little heart, as much as mine." She whispered to the little being growing inside her. Far away, Sandra chanted, never feeling this determine. She needed to go far away... at least for a while, and she knew exactly where.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 209 22
Working for a rich family like the Thompson's, knowing that she was just like them once was hard for Amelia. The fact that she now had nothing left a...
437K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
395K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
554K 19.1K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...