The legend of Sara*Pokemon*

By MarMar-chan

This story is about a girl name Sara. She's a sweet girl who can speak to pokemon telepathically. She can ta... More

New Friends
Traveling
A new pokemon friend
Time for the first gym badge
The silent truth
The first round
Feelings relived and plans too
The fight for the ribbon
Team rocket
Left behind
City capture (part 1)
Trust Issues
Lost in the fog and meeting three dogs
Hey guys
Finally he confesses
Double contest(round 1)
Apologies
Enemys and rivals
The rivals battle
The date
What the legend catchers want
The evolution battle
Kidnapped
My gift
Finding Sara
Rescue!
Whats happening lately
Thanks
They found out
BROTHER?!
A spy
I'm in! I think...
Befriending V
Caught
Traitors
Fire, Lighting, and Ice
The plan begins
Plan part 2: New pokemon partners
Plan Part 3: Time to get golden rod back

City Capture (part 2) and an old friend

266 10 0
By MarMar-chan

JAKES PROV

"SARA WATCH OUT!!!!!"
I yelled she turned to face a chair hitting dead in the face.

She lost her grip and conscious. She fell into my free hand I looked at the desk we weren't to far. I had to get her safe but I don't know what to do my injuries are burning the crap out of me. I looked at her white hair on her face. I had to keep her safe even if it's the last thing I do. I began to try to move up but I was losing my grip on Sara.

(DAMN IT!!!!) I thought

I don't know what I'm suppose to do. I looked at my pokeballs and I used a wire to click one of them. Pidgeotto came out looking around confused.

"Pidgeotto help me out to carry Sara out of this building." I said calmly

Instead of going for the desk I'm gonna get her out of here. I looked around but there was no where to go.

(Were gonna die...we can't make this)

"JAKE!!!!!" I looked downward towards some of the broken windows and saw Kevin riding a....DRAGONITE!

"WHERE DID YOU GET A DRAGONITE FROM?!?!!" I yelled

"IT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW SARA IS INJURED SO CLIMB DOWN STUPID!!!!!" he yelled back

I rolled my eyes I look at pidgeotto he got the message. He grabbed Sara by her shoulder gently. We slowly began to climb down together. We got closer to the window when

BOOM!!

The building shook and I lost my grip

"SHIT!!!!" I yelled

I was beginning to fall pidgeotto held on to Sara. He looked at me with fear as I fell. I fell though the shattered window thinking I'm gonna die. I looked to see Kevin flying as close as possible to me. I reached my hand and he reaches his. He barely grabbed my hand an he pulled me up on dragonite.

"Good we got you let's get Sara."
He said

Now that we out of the building I got a better look at everything. The radio towers upper half was breaking off and falling into another giant building. Every one was running from team rocket trying to escape. I looked back towards Sara and pidgeotto. He was trying his best to dodge every thing and hold Sara. Then I notice a guy with green hair the one that knocked me out he jumped on pidgeotto. Pidgeotto lost it's balance and rammed into a wall. Dropping Sara in the progress.

"Let's go!!!" Kevin yelled we were flying towards Sara down slope.

I looked at pidgeotto who I think threw off the guy and flying towards us. I could tell Pidgeotto being smaller he was much faster so I decide something what I was gonna do I then jumped off of dragonite. I know I'm pretty stupid but, I just want to keep Sara safe that's all I care about. I grabbed pidgeotto leg flying close to Sara. She wasn't that far neither was the ground. I reached for her hand and notice she was waking up.

SARA'S P.O.V

I began to open my eyes feeling like wind surrounding me. I look to see Jake reaching towards me and holding on to pideotto's leg. I also see Kevin behind him riding a..DRAGONITE!!!
(what's going on and how did Kevin get a dragonite!)

"GRAB MY HAND!!!"
Jake yelled he was ticked and at the same time panicking.

I didn't know what else to do so I reached. He grabbed me pulled me close and pidgeotto pulled up. I saw the city in chaos I could see people running,screaming, and some dying. Then I heard something

/The end will come...the world will be in Chaos unless you do something. Stay alive and everything will be alright/
I looked around to find the voice but I heard a different one it was a female voice but it sounded it was in pain

"Please.....help me.....I need you.."
I recognized the voice.

We landed near the outskirts of the city. I dashed off as soon as we landed

"SARA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Kevin yelled I ignored him and kept running.

I felt I was getting close to her I know I am. Let's hope I can get there in time.

A POKEMONS P.O.V

I was being attack by three team rocket men. They had a charizard, an Gastly, and a hitmonlee. I was cornered.

"Thunder punch!"

"Flamethrower!"

"Shadowball!"

The hitmonlee came close and swung it's punch I barley dodge it and used psychic. I made him fly into a tree knocking him out finally. but while I did that I got hit with flamethrower and I flew into another tree. I fell to the ground pushing my self up then I sensed someone. Someone that would help me she was trying to find a voice but she found my mind instead.

"Please.....help me.....I need you."

I was about to say something else but I got hit with the shadowball. I once again hit a tree. I could barley move I looked up and saw them grab a cage. I tried to fly but I fell to the ground again. I could feel his hand about to grab me when.

"HEY PUNKS LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

I looked up towards the voice it was
Sara the little girl I raised since she was 5. The one who went missing the one I love like a daughter. Yes I.....am Mew.

SARA PROV (AGAIN)

I dashed getting cut up by the trees of how far I ran I finally reached a clearing and saw three team rocket members. One was returing his hitmonlee, the other was glaring at charizard telling him he was weak. I notice in his bag there was an egg. It was red and I couldn't see any other color it was hidden. I looked at the third grunt and he was about to grab something it was pink, small and it was.....Mew my mom. I saw how badly hurt she was and anger filled with in me. I could feel my anger in my veins I grabbed my pokeballs on my belt.

"HEY PUNKS LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"
I yelled they all looked at me

I threw my pokemon out. I looked at the charizard who was staring at me I could tell she knew I could hear her.

~child please take the egg with you when you escape~
I looked at her like she was crazy.

~why? And how'd you know-~
I was interrupted

~it doesn't matter that's my egg my child and I don't want it to go through my pain I want to trust it in your care~ She said sadly but quickly and I nodded

"Leave mew alone or I promise you I will make sure I will become your worst fear." I growled they got kinda spooked.

"Gastly use shadow ball on that growlithe!" the guy near mew said

"Use flamethrower on Eevee charizard!" but charizard didn't move a muscle

"Dodge Archy and use ember!" she dodged swiftly and elegantly and hit Gastly straight on.

"Don't stop there keep using ember and Eevee use ice beam on the grunt near charizard!"

Growlithe kept going hitting
him again but it started to dodge the attacks. Eevee turned quickly at the guy and froze him completely from head to toe. The charizard then fainted. At first I was confused but realized it must've been from battling mew. I looked back at growlithe who was thrown near my feet. Then I notice growlithe was mad she was beginning to use an attack I didn't know what it was till she released it Flamethrower. It hit Gastly head on and he fainted. The guy tried to run with mew but a vine whip stopped him. I looked to see Serena and bayleaf. Her bayleaf threw the guy into a tree and I ran up to the bag and grabbed the egg. Then quickly but carefully putting it in my own bag. I then dashed to mew and I pulled her into my arms.

"Let's go we don't have much time to leave the city." I looked back to see a guy with red hair and a black cape. I didn't wan to argue right now so I nodded. Then we kept walking and found Jake and Kevin. Jake saw me and was about to yell at me till he saw mew. He looked surprise at first and was about to say something when

"Let's go before team rocket finds us."
Said the red head Jake glared at him before he could say something we heard another explosion.

BOOM!!!

"Let's go now"
I said and we ran to the next town.

I kept mew close. She fell asleep in my arms and I was scared and had serval emotions in me. I failed to save the city I was sad about that, I was mad of how hurt mew and Jake was, I was happy to find her again, and I was relived to see Kevin and Serena all right. I just was wondering 6 things at this point
1 Who's the red head, 2 what will happen to golden rod, 3 can I truly stop team rocket, 4 will mew be ok,
5 who is that voice,
6 and what did it mean?

AUTHORS COMMENTS
Hey guys what up I have 88 views on my book so far I'm so happy about that. But who's this guy with red hair, what did that voice mean, who is that voice, will mew be ok ,will they be able to claim the city back? only I know so keep reading to find out comment and vote it's not hard just press the star bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 18 5
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Pokémon or any of these characters. This is FANFICTION Owners of Pokémon: Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures Sylveon, a kin...
2.4K 110 25
This story is a vaporeon x shiny vaporeon Warning there is violence in this story and curse words might be used. This story is about two vaporeons wh...
129K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
476 12 13
This story is about a girl name Anna ( Anna is 13) Anna didn't have a good childhood after her dad abandoned her and her mom Her mom had to get...