Girl with a golden heart.. (C...

By mahiramehta

# 1 -yourstoryindia on 10 Nov 2020 #13- Indian on 30 Jan 2022 #1 - Indianstory on 10 April 2022 It is a stor... More

Character info
Chapter 1.
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter-19
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter -24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter -27
Chapter -28
Chapter -29
Chapter -30
Chapter -31
Epilogue
Attention.

Chapter- 18

4.9K 294 57
By mahiramehta

1 week later..
"Tarun ji , Bhavika come for breakfast", Diya shouted from the living room .

"We are coming in 10 minutes", Tarun shouted from the bedroom.

"Ok", Diya said and was going to kitchen again when the door bell rang.

Diya opened the door and is surprised looking at the people standing there.

"Mummy, papa, How are you both?",Diya asked touching there feet.

Neither of them gave their blessings to her and moved inside the house. Diya is stunned looking at the people behind her in - laws.

"Mom, dad and Harshita even you all are here?" Diya asked confused.

They too entered inside without replying to Diya. Diya closed the door and stood in front of the couch were her in-laws are seating.

"Mummy ,papa why didn't you inform us that you are coming? Tarun ji would have come to pick you up", Diya said with a smile.

"Where is Tarun ? We want to talk to him", Tarun's dad asked.

"He is in bathroom , giving bath to Bhavika. What happened papa why are you looking so angry?", Diya asked.

"So shameless you are, even after doing such shameful things , you are standing in front of us and asking us why we are here?", Tarun's mom spat at Diya.

Diya is taken aback by her mother-in- laws tone.

"Mummy , what happened? I did something wrong?", Diya asked confused.

Tarun's mom stood up from her seat and gave a tight slap to Diya. All the others present in the hall stood up at there place. Diya is stunned by this sudden slap and Tarun who was coming with Bhavika in his arms is shocked looking at this.

"Mummy", Diya said with tears in her eyes holding her right cheek.

Another slap landed on her left check by none other then Payal.

"What is happening here?", Tarun shouted while coming and standing beside Diya.

"Tarun", his mom said hugging him.

"Mummy, what is happening here. Why did you and Payal aunty slap Diya?"Tarun asked coming out of the hug.

"Beta, we are really sorry , we didn't know that Diya will cheat on you one day", Payal said glaring at Diya.

"What", Diya shouted.

"Aunty , do you even know what are you saying?", Tarun asked eyeing Payal.

"Yes beta , very well. I am ashamed to say that but my daughter here has cheated on you", Payal said.

"What? Mom what are you saying?", Diya said looking at her mom.

"Shut up Diya,  not a single word", Laksh said with anger in his eyes.

"Guys , can anyone of you please tell me what is the matter?", Tarun asked confused.

"Here , look at this", Harshita said giving an envelope to Tarun.

Tarun opened the envelope and there were some photos of Diya with a guy. In one pic she was with a guy on his bike seating closely. Second both of them were in a mall. Third both of them were holding each other hands and there faces were inches apart. Fourth photo they were laughing at each other in a coffee shop.

"Mom this photos must be photoshopped?", Tarun said taking Diya's side.

"They are not , Harshita checked it and secondly ask Diya whether she knows this guys or not", Tarun's mom said glaring at Diya.

"Diya , you know this guy?", Tarun asked turning towards Diya.

"Yes Tarun ji , I know him, but...", Diya tried to say but is interupted by Tarun's mom.

"See, she knows this guy. I am sure she cheated on you", Tarun's mom said.

"Mom , please let her complete the sentence",Tarun told to his mom.

"Tarun ji , he is Farhan. We are classmates", Diya said.

"Ok, but Diya did you went out with him?", Tarun asked.

"Yes Tarun ji, because..", again Diya tried to say but is stopped by slap on her face.

Payal slapped her hard.

"Aunty , what are you doing",Tarun shouted.

"She did the right thing Tarun. This girl standing here is characterless and she deserves this", Tarun's mom shouted.

"Please guys , stop it. Let Diya complete what she wants to say", Tarun shouted.

Everyone became silent and now Tarun turned towards Diya.

"Now tell me", Tarun said folding his hands in front of his chest.

"We went out because we had freshers party on the day you came back from your business trip and we had to perform dance at the party so we went out to mall for purchasing our dresses", Diya said.

"Ok and what about the other photos?", Tarun asked.

"First photo is when we both went on his bike to mall for purchasing our outfits. Second is when we went to mall. Third one is of our dance competition , when we both were dancing. Fourth one is when we went to mall, Farhan had insisted me to have coffee", Diya explained.

"You had your own Scotty then why you had to go with a guy on his bike?", Laksh asked.

"Because we were getting late and Farhan said if i drive then we will get late", Diya replied.

"And what was the need of participating in that dance competition with a guy and dancing so closely with him when you were married?", Payal said.

"Mom , it was compulsory", Diya said.

"Diya , why didnt you tell me about this dance competition?" , Tarun asked.

"Actually , Tarun ji I wanted to tell you about it but then whenever we talked I just forgot to tell you", Diya said.

"I am sure she is laying Tarun.  How can she forget such thing?"Tarun's mom said.

"Mom leave it now", Tarun said.

"Diya , where was Bhavika on the day of freshers party", Harshita asked with innocent face.

"She was at Farhan's home", Diya said.

"What!you left my granddaughter at some unknown persons house? How dare you", Tarun's mom shouted angrily.

Diya got scared looking at her mother-in - law.

"You could have left her at our house rather then leaving it at some unknown persons house", Laksh said.

"You are so irresponsible. What if something would have happened to her?", Tarun's mom said.

"Nothing happened to her papa. She is fine", Diya said.

"Such mannerless and characterless girl you are. You have no shame. You are giving back answer to your elders", Tarun's mom said.

"I hope they didn't make her eat non veg", Tarun's father expressed his concern.

"No dad, they didn't. I told them beforehand that we are vegetarians", Diya said.

"But..", his mom is saying when they hear the door bell.

Diya opens the door and there stood her neighbour Rita.

"Sorry ,I shouldn't interupt as this is your family matter but I couldn't spoil the life of Bhavika, so I came here", Rita said.

"What you want to say beta?", Tarun's father asked.

"Tarun, Diya has an affair with this guy. I have seen them together 2 times and even that guy had come to your home once and was here for 2 hours", Rita said.

Hearing this everyone present there were shocked. One more slap landed on Diya's checks and this time it is Laksh.

"You have not left me to show my face to anyone", Laksh said.

"Tarun ji,  it is nothing like that. Please listen to me", Diya pleaded crying.

"If you both are just friends then why that guy came to your house 2 times and that too when Tarun was not here?", Tarun's mom asked.

"He came here once for dance practice and second time to drop me and Bhavika as it was late at night", Diya explained.

"Dance practice is just an excuse, who knows what has happened behind this close doors", Rita said.

"Rita , what are you talking? I am not such kind of a girl", Diya said angrily.

"I very well know now what kind of a girl you are",Rita said and went away from there.

"Tarun ji , please belive me. Nothing has happened between Farhan and me", Diya said crying.

"You still have no shame ? We heared enough now get lost from here", Tarun's mom shouted.

"Please Tarun ji , listen to me once", Diya pleaded taking Tarun's hand in hers.

"We are sorry on her behalf. I will talk to her. Please don't throw her out of this house", Payal pleaded Diya's in laws

"Beta, she won't go to college from tommorow and will never meet that guy again, but please don't throw her out",Laksh said to Tarun.

"We completely understand your feelings but we can't spoil our Bhavika's life. Diya will make my Bhavika just like her if she stays here. So please take and go your daughter from here", Tarun's mom said.

"No , Diya will not return to our house. Harshita is grown up now and we are searching a guy for her. So if we take Diya with us then it will affect my Harshita's life and I can't destroy her life sake of Diya", Payal said.

"Guys , please listen to me. I have not cheated on Tarun ji. Farhan is just my friend", Diya said.

"Stop with your drama now and get lost from here before I throw you out",Tarun's mom said and went to Tarun's room.

"Please Tarun ji , believe me. I have no extra marital affair with anyone. If you want I will not go to college from tommorow but please don't throw me out. I have no place to go", Diya pleaded while crying.

Tarun's mom who had gone to Tarun's  room came with a bag in her hand.

Taking Diya's hand she started pulling her towards the door. She is pleading everyone to listen to her but all have turned there backs to her leaving Tarun.

With her pleading eyes she is looking at Tarun. Both have a eye contact and Diya is just a feet away from the exit of her home...

To be continued...

****************************
Hellow guys..

How is the chapter?

What do you think ,will Tarun believe that Diya has cheated on him?

Will he leave Diya or fight against his family and stand for Diya?

Will he trust Diya or believe the proofs given to him stating that Diya is cheating on him?

And most importantly who is the one who clicked Farhan and Diya's photos and how it reached Tarun's family?

Do you have doubt on someone?

Stay tuned to know more and please vote and comment.

"Happy Belated Diwali guys"..

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 2K 41
this story is season 2 before reading this i recommend to read it's first version for better understanding the chapters... This story revolves around...
2.6K 488 17
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
85.1K 5.6K 38
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
51.2K 2.2K 62
𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 ---•-- -- --- --- -• □■ Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...