lαgníαppє ✔️ᴊ.ᴊxᴘ.ᴊ

By Serpientaa

{It's my first book so please ignore the mistakes I maybe made} Everyone froze, Taehyung's device started to... More

🖤Lagniappe
🖤Chapter 1
🖤Chapter 2
🖤Chapter 3
🖤Chapter 4
🖤Chapter 5
🖤Chapter 6
🖤Chapter 8
🖤Chapter 9
🖤Chapter 10{♡}

🖤Chapter 7

198 13 41
By Serpientaa

"So you mean you just gave it to him?" Taehyung asked with a questioned look.

Yoongi avoided eye contact "Kind a.....yes, I'm sorry Tae."

"Why did you give it to him anyway, he's going to destroy human race with that army."

"I'm afraid of him if you must know!" yelled Yoongi out of nothing, a tear escaped.

Taehyung frowned "Wow, I didn't expect that. I'll tell you a little secret, I'm a bit scared of him too." Taehyung said, trying to comfort Yoongi a bit.

Yoongi fell back on his bed "I wish I wasn't such a pussy."

"Come on Yoongi don't be so daunting. I'm Jimin's best friend, we must find a way to get him back, that's the only way, I guess."

Yoongi sighed deeply "How?"

"If we want to get Jimin back, I must know everything about Jungkook. His plans, his personality, his love life, his hobby's, everything." Taehyung said with a now exited attitude.

"I'll do whatever I can to help you guys."

Taehyung picked up a notebook and a pen to write down everything they knew l.

"Tell me."

Yoongi took a deep breath before he started a long explanation.

"Okay, first thing you need to know is that Jungkook is a bad ass. He can kill a person without even feel a little compassion, he actually enjoys it a lot, I can feel I too unfortunately. It's horrible."

Taehyung was writing enthusiastically

"Go on please."

"He was always very fond of my mom, she was actually the only person Jungkook talked with a lot, when she died a year ago, he chose the wrong path. That was the first moment he became such an emotionless person, my dad and I tried everything to help him out of that depressive pit, but he never listened. He thought we didn't understand his feelings, it was like a button that switched. He likes to be alone with his thoughts, it calms him. His love life, that's not so complicated, he loved one girl before mom died, she was a horrible person, but Jungkook adored her."

Taehyung finished his last word "And do you have any idea why he chose Jimin to persuade?"

"At first, I thought that he chose Jimin because he's the engine of the group, he's the best employee and because he's anxiousness and all. But then I felt something, it was I feeling I never felt with him."

"What was it?" asked Taehyung curious.

"It was love..."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow "You've got to be kidding me, our bad ass is in love? Is your connection never wrong?"

"No, I swear, it was so intense, so beautiful. I kind of enjoyed the feeling with him, it makes him a bit more.... alive."

An evil smirk played on Taehyungs face "Yoongi, I've got an idea, but it's risky so it has to stay between us."

What they didn't know was that Hoseok was spying on them from around the corner.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jimin laughed "Did you see his face when I said I'm a killer, it was hilarious."

Jungkook smiled bright "You were amazing, you didn't do anything and still he's afraid."

"So where do we find that army anyway?" Jimin asked curiously.

"I have a map that leads to it." Jungkook traced the books with his fingertips, he stopped by a graceful lettered green book.

"This must be it."

Jimin walked close up to him, letting Jungkook's heart flutter.

"So you mean this book shows us the way to the army?"

Jungkook smiled warmly by seeing Jimin so interested.

"Yes, and look."

He took the, now two, crown pieces in both hands. The gold material moved towards each other like magnet, all the tiny hinges turned in each other and now formed a whole golden crown with little diamonds on the sides.

Jimin stared "That's kind a cool. When are we going?"

Jungkook didn't like that question, he didn't want this moment to come to an end, so he made something up.

"Well, first I need to decrypt the map. Until then, we can review our plan and enjoy each other's company."

Jimin frowned.

Jungkook realized what he just said "Uhm, I mean enjoy the problems of your company, of course."

Jimin nodded "As long as it doesn't take too long."

Jungkook forced a smile "Of course not, the sooner this is over, the better."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jimin moaned loud, he wrestled in his bed, moving the sheets restless. Jungkook was focusing on him from his chair, his eyes piercing through Jimin's body.

"Dream my little boy. I see you like it."

Jungkook whispered softly while holding his thoughts close to Jimin's.

"God you're so sensitive, I just want you to suffer, not come right away."

Jungkook came back to reality with his thoughts "This would be enough." He whispered smugly.

Jimin gasped for air "Jesus!"

Jungkook smiled satisfied by his result.

Jimin remained silent for a few seconds before shooting up. His eyes shot open and a confused look appeared on his face. Little drops of sweat covered his exhausting face. His shirt was all wet.

Jungkook pretended to read a book and looked up from it "Jimin, did you have a nightmare or something? You were sleeping so restless, I almost couldn't read my book in peace." he said very convincingly.

Jimin's eyes drifted towards Jungkook, his eyes turned anxious.

"Jungkook, .....yes I had a nightmare, but it felt so" he sighed deeply "Real...."

Jimin smiled awkwardly, he hoped Jungkook couldn't read his mind, because than he had to explained why he dreamed about having very intimate things with him. Maybe that thing before was a dream too, maybe Taehyung was right about the dream thing.

"Where did you dream about?" Jungkook asked meanly, knowing Jimin wouldn't tell him anyway.

Jimin's thoughts drove crazy when he thought about what he actually dreamed two seconds ago. He shamefully covered his painful erection with the thick blanket.

"Doesn't matter bad boy, it was just a dream. Goodnight!" he said quickly as he buried his body in the silky soft blankets, he wanted avoid akwerd conversations. Although, he was a bit scared that he might dream the same thing again.

When Jimin was sleeping peacefully again Jungkook stared at him with a logging feeling crawling up in his body.

"I'll let you dream about me every night...." He said devilish but also adoring the sleeping boy.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jin took Taehyung's hand in his "Taehyung, you know Jimin the best. Try to understand his feelings and get him back. And find out more about the location of the Army."

Taehyung nodded at his injured boss, his leg covered with plaster, a strap held his leg up to hold the blood in his injured leg.

"You're in control of the Jimin case, Namjoon takes control of the Army." Jin said staring at his weak leg with a defeated expression.

Taehyung gave him a comforting smile before leaving the hospital room. Yoongi was waiting outside the hospital, it was already become dark. Yoongi covered his face with his hands.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" asked Taehyung worried.

Yoongi stood up and together they went back home "Jungkook is doing crazy stuff again."

Taehyung slide his hands in his pockets to warm them "What kind of stuff?"

"Well, Jungkook has his 'gifts' too you know. When you sleep, your subconsciousness takes over your thoughts, when you're almost on the edge of being awake and fall asleep, Jungkook locates your weak spot and takes over a part of your brain. He can let you dream about all kind of things, he can even let you sleepwalk."

Taehyung's warm breath let the cold air mist "That's actually kind a cool. What did he do?"

"I don't want to think about it again, but I assure you, it was a bit too intimate and touchy."

Taehyung laughed "Wow. He really likes him isn't it..."

Yoongi smiled awkwardly "I guess."

Taehyung's eyes land on the ground and an evil smirk appeared.

"You have a plan huh?" Yoongi noticed.

"We can use it against Jungkook, love makes weak you know. Or, we could tell Jimin somehow and maybe he wants to come back to us when he finds out Jungkook loves him."

"That's actually a good idea. How?"

"Tomorrow we go to Jungkook's place, steal the location of the Army, wait until Jungkook finds out we stole the location. We lead them to us and confront them with the fact that Jungkook is using him."

"We can try, but we have to find a weak spot in his alertness, he'll kill us if he sees us."

Taehyung rubbed his hands "We'll make a plan to catch that bastard and get our Jimin back."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jungkook woke up from some loud noises, when he opened his eyes to see where it came from, he saw Jimin, standing on a chair, reaching his arm out to get a book that stood on the highest shelf. A few books had fallen on the floor.

Jimin stretched out his body, his heels lifted up, when his body was completely stretched out, his shirt crept up. His black underwear was now fully in the sight of Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook was now completely wakeful, staring Jimin's tight buttocks.

Jimin staggered, "Fuck!"

He leaned back dangerously. Jungkook saw his moment and speed up to him to hold him from falling. His fingers clenched Jimin's waist in his hands.

"Need some help?" he asked blushingly.

Before Jimin could say something, Jungkook stood next to him on the narrow chair, barely enough room for the two of them. Jimin staggered back, Jungkook grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, close to his face.

"We don't want you to fall." He whispered softly a few inches away from Jimin's lips.

"I'm pretty sure I'm okay."

"Well, I'm pretty sure you can't reach that high self" Jungkook whispered teasingly.

Hereached out his hand and grabbed the book easily, not dropping the eye contact between them. He held the book in front of Jimin's chest.

"Is this where you were looking for?"

Jimin felt quite overawed, but answered with a stiff expression "Thanks."

Jungkook needed to try harder to get.

"You should wear some jeans next time tho." He pulled Jimin's short shirt a bit lower over his black underwear, his fingers 'accidently' stroke Jimin's thigh, which caused Jimin little goosebumps.

Jungkook let his needy breath stroke Jimin's skin "Ahh~ so sensitive."

Jimin blushed violently now and slowly took the book out Jungkook's hands "I don't like touching asshole."

He quickly stepped from the chair and walked away, while he pulled his shirt over his underwear with one hand.

"You didn't see anything!"

Jungkook laughed softly, Jimin could be so cute.

Taehyung was spaying on them from behind the door, the underground subway skimmed past. Yoongi stood next to Taehyung, trying to feel a weak moment in Jungkook's alertness.

"Okay, he's now so agitated. When he leaves that little green book alone, we have to take our shot." Yoongi said, closing his eyes to concentrate on Jungkook's feelings.

"You know I can feel it too Yoongi, we actually have the same gift. By the way.... God, love makes you weak."

Jungkook went to the bathroom to check on Jimin, since Jimin didn't know where to even find the bathroom.

"Jimin~shii, do you even know where to find the bathroom." Jungkook called after him.

"I'm not stupid, I'm sure I would recognize a shower." Yelled Jimin from the hallway.

As soon as Jungkook walked away and disappeared out of sighed, Taehyung sneaked inside, leaving Yoongi behind to guard the area.

Taehyung let his toes touched the ground softly, his hand reached out to take the book, but he heard some footsteps approach him.

Yoongi's eyes shot towards the door.

"Tae!" he whisper-shouted

"Jungkook is coming!"

Taehyung took his moment to make his body stretch out, he grabbed the book and sprinted behind the nearest bookcase, he made his body cringe, he prayed that Jungkook couldn't see him.

Yoongi closed the door softly, just before Jungkook stepped in the room, he noticed that there was something wrong.

His eyes drifted through the room, his eyes stopped by the bookcase. He walked closer, Taehyung abruptly held his breath, he would be so screwed.

Jimin was the saving angel when he called Jungkook's name, he needed a towel.

Jungkook smiled bright as he forgot what he planned to do, he shook his head when he left the room.

Taehyung breathed relieved, that was close. He ran towards the door and landed in Yoongi's arms.

"I was so scared!" he painted.

Yoongi smiled "We did it, you did it."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jimin walked along the bookcase again, books always caught his attention, books were just so mysterious. Jungkook was staring at him from a little distance. Jimin noticed.

"Where are you looking at, bad boy?" he asked as he let his eyes scan the hundred different type of books.

"You fascinate me" Jungkook said softly.

"You're not paying that much attention, you didn't even notice that the map is gone."

Jungkook's smile dropped

"What?"

He immediately stood up from his chair as he scanned the desk and cursed.

"Don't worry, we'll get it back, we're a good team." Jimin said, not stressing at all.

"Actually, it doesn't matter, I already knew where it was before you came to me." Jungkook said apologetically.

Jimin faced Jungkook "You already knew?"

"Sort of"

Jimin smiled bright "Why didn't you tell me? We can go now."

"Yeah, we can go... "

Jungkook said, not really convincing. He wanted to stay a little longer with Jimin, he wanted to show his feelings, for the first time in his live it was real.

He needed to get Jimin's attention now, before it was to late.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Taehyung and Yoongi sat with their noses in the book, scanning the words to locate the army. Taehyung gasped for air and located the sentence with his finger.

"Yoongi, does this mean the Golden Army is locked up under Jungkook's own house?"

Yoongi looked up to face Taehyung "O my God, you're right, all those time it was right under our nose. And I feel that Jungkook already knows it." he said slowly.

"But why did he wait to get it if he already knew where to find it all those time?"

Yoongi discouraged placed his hand on his face.

"I think this whole thing depends on Jimin."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/n
Hii dear readers❤️, I hope you enjoy this book so far. I'm always open for feedback!
Please vote and leave comments if you still like to read this book😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
32.2K 1.6K 76
When he wakes, he doesn't remember a thing. Seven boys wake up with no memory of their past and discover that they have extraordinary powers. -- "1...
438 30 19
His eyes shot open as some tears start running down his face, he was sweating like he was running all night, technically he was, but in his dream...
722 68 23
"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures. "Sir you need to...