Perfect Alien Manny

By SuperAJK

Kara is now the CEO of Cat CO and an Alien - Ever since James came out as Guardian Cat Grant put Kara in char... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 21 (Edited)
Chapter 22 (Edited)
Chapter 23 (Edited)
Chapter 24 (Edited)
Chapter 25 (Edited)
Chapter 26 (Edited)
Chapter 27 (Edited)
Chapter 28 (Edited)
Chapter 29 (Edited)
Chapter 30 (Edited)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Epilogue

319 17 5
By SuperAJK

hey, guys. OMG, this has been an epic journey thank you all so much for reading this book. I hope you have enjoyed it I have enjoyed all your comments, votes. please have a read of my newest story colourful secrets of love :) There may nor may not be a sequel coming depending how my other stories go I have another one that is in the works too. 

Authors POV

Years late...

Owen is now in his second year of high school Year 9, Luna and Alura are in year 6, and their younger brother Milo also known as Mon-el is in year 3.

Kara goes into Cat CO three times a week to make sure that everything is running smoothly, so she can work from home and do a good job at being a working and stay at home mother. Mon-el known as Mike or Mr Mathews is now teaching 7th graders and loves it better than teaching 6th graders.

Owen trudged through the door, with his sisters behind him giggling and whispering. "Owen, what's wrong bud?" Kara asked her son, looking up at his mother. "Nothing when is Dad going to be home?" He asked "Um he said around 6 he has a meeting, come here tell mummy what's wrong," Kara said with open arms. "Can I take my food up stares while I do my homework?" He asked his mother. "Nope eat down here, and do your homework down here," Kara told her son, groaning he threw his bag down so he could go get his Apple laptop. "What's wrong with your brother?" Kara asked her twin girls. Giggling they put their bags down going upstairs. Kara used her super-speed to catch them at the stairs. "Ok how about this, I will buy extra potstickers for you girls and me for dinner if you tell me what's wrong?" Kara asked trying to bribe the girls. She knew it would work, just like her they LOVED potstickers. Looking at each other than nodded. The girls walked over to the counter while their mother got them their afternoon tea sorted. "So what's he upset about?" Kara asked her girls. "He likes this girl and is afraid to ask her out," Luna said. "Oh mum she is super nice, I like her plus we met here while Owen was waiting for us," Alura said all giddy. Kara smiled. "What about you girls, any are there any boys?" She asked her daughters. Luna blush trying to keep her cool while Alura shook her head. Kara smiled as Owen came downstairs. "Owen, we are getting chines tonight What did you want?" Kara asked her son. "Sweet and sour pork," he said, Kara nodded.

The kids did their homework, which afternoon tea. Kara couldn't help see that Luna had a crush. Luna was so much like her mother she would blush when her mother, father, and older brother asked about any crushes. Alura, she knew how to hide it, even though she is totally a girly girl she is very strong. Luna is strong, a tomboy, I can see the girly girl.

Kara told her kids to go wash up as their dad was on his way home with Milo and dinner. The girls raced upstairs wanting to get to the bathroom first while Owen sat on the couch on his phone. Kara saw his son playing with his phone. "Hey bud is everything ok?" Kara asks her oldest son. "Nothing mum," Owen replied. "Owen comes on, what's going on," he told his mother. "I want to talk about it with my dad," he said, getting up and taking his bag upstairs. The mother sighed, getting up from the couch packing everything away and setting the table.

"Mummy," a little boy yelled out. "Hey buddy, how about you go tell your brother and sisters that you and daddy are home and it's time for dinner," Kara started "Get them to help washing your hands please," she called out as he ran halfway up the stairs. "K," she shouted back. Both parents chuckled.

"Hey babe," Mon-el said. "Hey babe, how was your day?" Kara asked her husband. "Good," he replied "Something's wrong," Kara spoke "Milos after school care program is shutting down," he told his wife, she sighed. "It's ok. When I am working from home, I can pick him up. When I'm at work, Owen and the girls can pick him up do homework at the office," Kara replied. Mon-el nodded. "Oh, and talk to Owen something's up, I think it's about a girl," she whispered to her husband hugging each other. "Ok, after dinner," Mon-el replied, kissing his wife as the kids came downstairs.

The family had dinner and talked about school and work. Kara nudged her husband to talk to their oldest son while she took Luna and Alura, and Milo upstairs. "Hey bud, can you help me clean up while mum helps Milo ready for bed" Mon-el asks Owen. "Sure dad" Owen replies with no hesitation. Luna and Alura giggle. "Girls you have finished so you can start getting ready," Kara tells her girls. Luna and Alura get out of their seats racing upstairs, getting ready so they could have some of their screen time. Kara and Mon-el didn't enjoy giving their kids screen time at night; However, it kept them occupied when they needed to do other things before lights were out.

_____

"So mum said something was up?" He asked "Luna and Alura," he complained out loud to no one. Mon-el chuckled "So?" Mon-el asked for his son to continue. "I like this guy," Owen started "Oh, and," Mon-el started "I am trying to figure out what I am, and how I like because I like a girl too. Dad, I am so confused," he said now in tears. Mon-el stopped what he was going giving his son a hug. "Please don't tell mum," he said worriedly "Why your mother would understand, with Alex and Bree," Mon-el said Owen nodded his head. "How about on the weekend we go away and you can tell me everything," Mon-el suggests to his oldest son, Owen smiles nodding. "Good, now, go do lets finish the dishes before we get into trouble." Mon-el finish as the father and son clean the kitchen.

______

Kara washed Milo and put him into bed, she is now in the bathroom cleaning the mess, Milo made while Alura and Luna were in their teasing him. "Mum," Luna said, leaning on the door frame. "Luna Jane that wasn't good of you, look at this mess" she spoke Luna couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape her mouth with all the soap everywhere. "Sorry," she said starting to help her mum clean the mess in the bathroom up. "Can I talk to you?" Luna asked her mother. "Sure," Kara said, giving her daughter her full attention to Luna. "Um, can we talk in your office," she asked. Kara looked at her daughter. The only time she talks in the office if it's for meetings or private. Like when Alex called her in the middle of dinner to tell her she was pregnant with Milo. Or when Bree was pregnant with their baby girl Kate.

"Sure," Kara said, stopping what she was doing so they could go into her office.

"So what's wrong?" Kara asked her daughter who was sitting on the couch. Kara sat next to her daughter, who leaned into her mother. "There is this boy in my class and I like him" Luna confessed to her mother "Baby you're too young to date I'm sorry," Kara told her daughter, Luna knew this but she already made a plan up in her head. "What if me Alura and a few other friends go out together?" She asked. "Let me think about it ok. I am happy that you could come to me but you know I will tell your father" Kara teased "Forget I said anything" Alura said running out of the room. Kara chuckled, walking out of the study to see her husband downstairs working on papers he grades every night. "Hey babe," Kara started giving him a kiss on the neck. She smiled, putting down his pen, pulling his wife onto his lap, kissing her back. "What was that about," he asked her "Hmm, one of our girls is growing up," Kara replies with a smile. "Hmm so is Owen, but I don't want to say anything, I told him to tell you and that you would understand the most" Mon-el explained to his wife. She nodded "Hey come up to bed please I want to have a bath," she told her husband kissing in his ear. Smirking he finished what he was doing so she could talk to their oldest son.

________

"Hey bud," Kara said walking into Owen's room, he looked upset and she knew something is on his mind he has the same look his face like his mother when she can not figure something out. "Hi" he replied "How was your talk with your dad?" She asked "good, um..." he started talking a breath, she knew it was serious, he sounded a lot likes Alex when....

Kara sat down on the bed next to her son "I like this girl, but I also like this guy" he started. She smiled at her son, giving him a hug. Pulling away, he looked at her confused. "Mum, you're not mad?" he asked his mother. "No, why would I be mad?" She questioned her son, shrugging the two hugged. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you," he told his mum. "I always knew, from maybe when you where 4 so Lilac?" Kara asked he nodded smiling "and who is this boy you like?" She asked "his name is Miles" Owen spoke smiling "I'm proud of you, you will always be my first and my baby just know that," Kara told her son he nodded "get some sleep," Kara said leaving her sons room, seeing her husband walk out of their daughters room.

___________

Kara and Mon-el lay in the bathtub. "Do you think we've done a good job?" Mon-el asked his wife as he washed her. "What makes you think we aren't?" Kara asked her husband. He shrugged "All I know is that I am happy to call you the father of our children and my husband. As I keep saying, you were the perfect Nannie and now you are the perfect husband and father. My life would never be the same without you." Kara told her husband turning round to kiss him.

Yes, they had a lovely night. Yes, he was the perfect alien Nannie. 

Thank you once again for all your love and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 41 23
Barry Allen aka The Flash went to National City working with Supergirl aka Kara Danvers or her alien name was Kara Kor-El from Krypton. Kara has her...
1.8K 22 13
kara never thought someone could lover the same way she loved them but by just her existence, Mon-el fell madly in love and so did Kara, before she e...
21.5K 968 63
Melissa's life has always been simple she goes to work, come home and sleeps. Melissa is very quiet, down to earth person who doesn't talk about her...
9.1K 259 14
Kara and Mon-el Officially return and move to Argo City, leaving everyone behind but making sure they can still be in touch with them via a hologram...