Loving You Since 16th Century

By SimpleHappylife

What will you do if you fell for a person that lives in another time?what will you do?What if time will be th... More

•~^°♥♦NOTE♦♥°^~•
❄️_INTRO_❄️
💜01💜

*Last Intro*~Broken Promise

9 1 0
By SimpleHappylife

A 9 year old small kid with a hazelnut hair,was running towards a raven haired young boy as soon as he see him,but then at the time he reaches that boy,he fell on to his knees,he's probably running out of air.

But the younger boy with a raven colored hair, worriedly approached him.He gently pats the back of the hazelnut hair colored boy.

"Hyung..Are you okay?Did you brought your inhaler with you?"the younger boy asks worriedly.But the hazelnut hair boy,just lifted his head and  smiles weakly into the boy.

The boy who was catching his breath by now,get his inhaler inside his pocket and uses it.Once he was better,he stands properly and smiles at the younger boy Infront of him.

"Hyung,are you feeling fine now?"the younger asks the hazelnut hair boy.The boy just smiles brightly to him showing off his infamous box smile.

"Yeah.. Much better now."the boy said but the younger glared at him then angrily says;

"Yah hyung!How many times do I have to tell you that don't keep running around 'cause you have an asthma!It may put your life in a dangerous situation!"the younger boy burst out.Even though he's two years younger than his hyung,he may think a little too mature than the elder boy.

The older boy just lower his head and sniffed.Later on, his shoulders are shaking and some droplets of water are already dropping.Meaning he's crying..that made the younger to stop.

The elder maybe always cheerful,playful,childish,and have a very bright personality.But he's more fragile than a glass.A slight shout can made him cry or a simple hit on his skin can make his skin bled.He's too fragile for this messy world.

The younger panics,so he quickly hug his hyung,hushing him down while caressing his thing's back.

"I'm sorry hyung.. I-I d-don't mean it.. Mianhe,I'm just worrying about your health that's all.Please,forgive Kookie.."the younger,then apologizes to his elder while hugging the hazelnut hair boy.

But then the older boy suddenly wipes his tears on his face and let go of the hug.

"I-it's okay.. Tae-Tae forgives Kookie.."the older boy smiles at the younger.The younger then,wipes the remaining tears on his elder,then smiles.

"Hey,Kookie let's play!"the hazelnut hair boy says.

"Okay then!but let's not involve running,okay?"the younger said while smiling showing off his bunny-like tooth.

"Okay! let's just make some paper boats and make them float on the small pond there!"the elder boy said and the younger quickly agree to him.

•~^°'•′||Time Skips||′•'°^~•

Taehyung and Jungkook are in the top of the hill near to both of their houses.Since they we're both neighbors.They were both star gazing,watching the stars shine up in the never ending sky.

They we're both amazed on how the stars shine.It felt like,every moment and every second of their breath was special at this moment.Like they don't give a single care about the world.Only this moment matters.

None of them speaks,lile they we're both afraid that if one of them speaks,it'll ruin this beautiful moment.

But then,Taehyung noticed that Jungkook feels tensed,like something's been bothering him.Like he wants to say it but didn't bother himself to say it.

"Jungkook?"the hazelnut boy whispered,but enough for Jungkook to hear.It's like he's too afraid that if he made his voice louder,it may ruined the moment.

" Yes?"the younger said.Turning his gaze to his hyung next to him.

"What's been bothering you?"the elder asks,with a puppy eyes of his like it's been begging the younger to tell the thing that's been bothering him.

" I-it's just that.. "the younger boy didnt finish his sentence and then he let out a heavy sigh.. and look back at the stars..

"What?"the hazelnut hair boy says totally being impatient about on what the younger's going to say..

"T-Taehyung.. We're going to move.."the younger said,tears started to built on his eyes..Taehyung was still shock,his mouth was gaped.But when he realize on what the younger said,a droplet of tear fell on his cheeks.

"W-what?K-Kookie,p-please t-tell me y-you're joking.."the older boy's tears began to fall one by one.He felt like his heart was clenching..he can feel the heavy pain inside his chest.His breathing became heavy making it hard for him to control his breathing..

He started to panic,doesn't know what to do,uncontrolable sobs escapes his mouth.His tears are like waterfalls that never stops on falling from his beautiful eyes.

The younger tried to calm his hyung but his hyung was having a hard time on breathing.So the younger gets the holder's inhaler inside his pocket.He handing it to the older and helps him to breath properly.

Taehyung's mind was a complete mess right now,worries started to struck him,what if's filled his head.

He can't lose the younger.. He can't live without the younger on his side.He just can't.He knows he can't.If he lose the younger,it means loosing his source of happiness,loosing his source of energy,his inspiration,his playmate,his bestfriend..it meant on loosing his everything..

"Listen hyung..Please stop crying now please..Please don't cry even if I'm not in your side anymore..It hurts me whenever I see you cry..Here.. use this bunny keychain to remember me even if I'm not with you..just remember that I'll come and find you in the future and if we met again?I'll give you the warmest hug..Promise me that you'll make other friends.You'll have fun and you're going to take care of yourself.Can you do that for me hyung?"the younger ask while wiping those tears that's been falling into the holder's cheeks.

"I promise.." the hazelnut boy nods while sobbing.The raven colored hair boy bring the hazelnut hair boy into his welcoming and warm arms.

He held his hyung's chin and lift his face and then...

Their lips touched..

Taehyung was still shock on what happened but he decided to let it go and kiss the raven colored hair boy back.Taehyung's heart was racing,t his moment was ethereal.Nobody can describes this feeling.

Their lips fit perfectly to each other.Their lips move in a sync,following the rhythm.The stars up in the sky are their witness.Witness of their love.

They cherish this wonderful moment that will be a memory soon.They cherish each other's lips against each other.It felt like this moment could last forever.

But sadly,it can't.

When they we're both satisfied on their shared kiss,they both pulled out.T Taehyung's tear drops onto his cheeks,afraid that this will be the last.The last of everything..

He can feel his heart was being teared apart,his heart was aching so bad but thumping very fast because of the kiss the just shared.

Jungkook came to wipe his tears and kiss his forehead,that made Taehyung's tears to fell more..

"J-Jungkook..P-Promise me that you'll remember me.."Taehyung said,his voice was cracking and shaking.

Jungkook locks his eyes with Taehyung's and smile warmly at the boy while caressing his cheeks.

"Of course I will.How could I forget my one and true love?"after Jungkook said that,it failed to make Taehyung's heart to stop.

Taehyung smile at what Jungkook have said to him,happy that it wasn't a one sided love,for they both love each other.

"I love you Jungkook-ah."Taehyung said and hugs Jungkook.

"I love you the most my Tae-Tae."Jungkook said and hugs Taehyung back.

And the night goes by spending their time with each other,afraid that this will be the last of everything.

•^°'~°•^-;TIME SKIPS;-^•°~′°^•

It's been three years since that heartbreaking moment happend.And it's still stuck on Taehyung's mind.And still hoping the Jungkook will change his mind and come back to him.

He was now sitting near at his window,watching as the rain drops into the ground and into his window's glass.

He stares at nothing..But thinking about those memories that he had with Jungkook was still on his side.He can't help but to cry.Then that last night he has with him three years ago flashes into his mind.

A small smile went into his face,remembering the kiss they shared and how the younger's lips felt soft against his.

He was in a middle of remembering their past when his mother called for him downstairs.He then quickly wipes his tears and fix his face,he's afraid that his mother will notice that he's been crying.

He went downstairs to see his mother watching the news.He came closer into his mom and asks;

"Why mom? what's wrong?"Taehyung  ask his mom but then he can see that he's mom has tears on her cheeks,and also has a shock expression on her face.

"H-Honey.. L-Look.."His mom said and pointed their television.Taehyung looks at the television to see a shocking news.

"BREAKING NEWS:A MINI VAN CRASHED NEAR THE HIGH WAY HERE AT A SMALL TOWN,IN BUSAN,SOUTH KOREA.THE MINI VAN WAS REPORTEDLY BEEN CRASHED NEAR A STEEP HILL DUE TO A HEAVY RAIN,THE CAR LOST IT'S BALANCE AND CRASH..THE MINI VAN CONTAINS THREE PASSANGERS,ONE TEENAGER BOY THAT'S BELIEVE TO BE IN A EARLY 16 YEARS OF AGE,AND ONE WOMAN IN A LATE 30's OF AGE AND A MAN IN A EARLY 40's OF AGE.THEY'VE BEEN TAKEN IN TO THE BUSAN'S NATIONAL HOSPITAL BUT THE YOUNG BOY BELIEVED TO BE DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
THEIR BODIES HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO THE HOSPITAL.FOR MORE INVESTIGATION.THAT'S ALL FOR NOW."the reporter finishes her report,that's when a clip of their picture has flashed into the screen,that's when Taehyung's tears began to fall.

It's a picture of Jungkook and his family that was covered in blood.

(A/N:Shit..I think I'm gonna cry :<)

Taehyung  fell on his knees,he can feel his heart clenching at the same time,aching so hard that it hurts him physically.He can feel his body began to tremble and shake,his body suddenly feels numb.His breathing began to be difficult to control,it began to be heavy.

His mother felt worried about his son so she went to comfort him but it seems that his crying became more worse,His mother quickly rush to get his inhaler inside his room.

Taehyung took out the bunny keychain inside his pocket and takes a look at it,his tears fell as fast as the lightning.Those tears fell onto the bunny's face.

"J-Jungkook-ah,I-I thought y-you'll c-come a-and f-find m-me?I t-thought t-that w-we'll m-meet again?I t-thought you're s-still g-going t-to hug m-me w-when w-we m-met a-again?I-I thought we're still g-going to be t-together?J-Jungkook-ah you promise.."he said while running out of air,his breathing began to hitched.He started to get lack of air because of his hard cries.

His mom suddenly came with the inhaler on her hand and gave it to her son while telling him some comforting words and hushing him down,trying to calm him.

A few years after...

Days become weeks,weeks become months and months become years since that tragic news happened..Taehyung was now sitting at the hill near his house.It's been a few years but then they didn't got any other news about Jungkook's family,They tried to check the hospital on where they got confined but the hospital staffs said that they already transported at the overseas to treat them well,since the injury they've got was lot more worse than they thought.

The hill that was full of their memories,their last memories and last moments.That hill was one of the witnesses of their confessing to each other.The hill who also witnessed their first and last kiss.

Taehyung just watch the sun sets.While remembering those past memories that has been engraved in his mind and heart.He tried his best not to cry cause his tired of crying.Tired of those tears that are streaming down to his face.

Tired of the pain that would struck his heart everytime he remembers the past.
Tired of having that heavy pain in his chest.Tired of everything..But then everytime he tries to give up,he always remember that promise that Jungkook have said to him.

That's why even if it so hard for him to keep going in everyday he still tries to keep smiling like there's no problem even if it's crushing him everyday.He still keeps going even he's broken.Mentally and emotionally broken.

But a hand landed on his shoulders.Taehyung looked up to see who it is and that's when he saw a baby pink haired guy.

"Hey Taehyung-ssi?Do you need some company?"the boy asks him with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Jimin-ssi..Yeah.I think I need one."Taehyung said and then that made Jimin chuckled and then he decided to sit beside at Taehyung.

They both look at the sun slowly setting down.Turning the sky into a yellow with a tint of orange that made the sky look relaxing and beautiful.

Jimin is the one he met a year ago,both of them shared the same interest that's why It was never hard for them to catch up with each other.And also as Taehyung's new friend,he also told Jimin his past.Which made Jimin fall into tears.

It made him so emotional when he heard Taehyung's past story.Since then he made sure that he will never leave Taehyung's side.And stick with him as long as he can.

But even if the world ends,Taehyung still have a special spot for Jungkook inside his heart,and that will never change.

🥀

A/N:Okay this chapter made me so fucking emotional.I don't even know what the hell happened to me and to my brain.And I know this chapter is fucking hard to read since it'll broke your fucking heart.But nah..It always happens to me so I think I'm already immune to it :<

Sorry for making you emotional!:'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 28K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
23.7K 395 13
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
27.8K 1.9K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
49.3K 1.6K 40
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...