Queen Quinn

By syko_lost_his_halo

eighteen year old Kellin Quinn is the definition of scary cat and spoiled. He's rich and doesn't leave the ho... More

1
2 Danny
3 ugly
4 thunder
5
6 dont forgot about food
7 Queen Quinn
8 dont go
9 public
11 sister
12 snow
13 Devilish
14 hell
15 freak out
16 year
17 caught
the end

10 house

280 16 77
By syko_lost_his_halo

Oliver's pov

Its Tuesday and kellin said he'll come to practice today. We text a lot but it's not the same as seeing him so I'm excited.  I offered to drive him but he said his mom is going to drop him off because she was going this way anyways.

A thousand knocks start hitting my door urgently. I open it and a spooked kellin shots in and closes my door. He looks nervous. I hug him and he jumps but hugs back.

"Are you okay?" I ask worried.

He gives me a weak smile before trying to calm down. "Y-yeah, it's nothing. Just give me a moment," he says looking out my window.

Matt pulls up and kellin flies away from the window and behind me. "Its just matt," I says and he starts crying. Oh no! What do I do? I try to turn around and hug him but he latches to me hugging me from behind.

Matt walks in quietly, not on purpose hes just a quiet person. He looks at me and then the arms that are wrapped around me. I mouth 'I dont know'. And he points at the door asking if he should leave.

I'm not sure, we are having practice soon so I dont want to chase him out. I shake my head no and try to face kellin but hes locked onto me. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly.

"N-nothing, I'm o-okay," he says and sniffles obviously crying.

"Love tell me what's wrong," I say and he squeezes me tightly. I would hug him back but he's behind me.

"Go to the window," he says. Awkwardly we walk to the window.  He hasn't moved his face. Matt watches us curiously. I doubt kellin will truly care if he's here. He probably hear him and knows he's here.

"See that ugly falling apart house down the road?" He says and I look down the road to see it. It's the only bad house in my neighborhood. People think its haunted but some man lives there.

"That's the house that- that I got rape.." he whispers and my heart stops. I look at matt who looks shocked.  I put my finger to my lips to say 'shhh' and point at the door. He didn't need to hear that. He quickly and quietly leaves and when he's gone I turn around and he let's me.

I hug him gently and he hugs back. "Do you want to go home?" I ask and he shakes his head and trys to calm his breathing. After a minute he pulls away.

"Can I go sit in your room for a little while..? I'll join practice later.. I just need to be alone.. I didnt know you lived in this neighborhood," he asks softly. I pick him up and go upstairs.  My house I'm two story, I think it's a really good house. However it's not like kellins. Its darker and the walls are gray and the floor is wooden.

My room has carpet and the living room has a black rug and my furniture is black. His is white and clean looking. Mines not dirty but its homely. I carry him to my room and set him on my black bed. The sheets are olive green.

"Stay as long as you want and if you snoop around dont look in my underwear drawer, well unless you want to see porno magazines," I say and kiss his forehead.  I'm only joking but it made him blush.

He wants to be alone so I respect him and wave goodbye and leave. I shut the door and go downstairs and out my front door to see a upset matt sitting on my porch playing with a flower. He looks at me when I sit next to him.

"Is he okay?" He asks me sadly.

"He wants to be alone so he's in my room.. dont bring up what he said to anyone. I didn't realize he was going to say that, I would have made you leave sooner," I say not wanting him to tell the other guys.

I trust him not too I just had to say it. Matt the drummer is my best friend, I trust him but its kellins secrets not mine. "I wont, um.. I know it's not my place to know but how did he get those scars?" He asks.

I've known him since elementary school, he isn't asking to be nosy go get into drama. He's asking because he's caring and wants to know to see if he can help. He wants to be a therapist when he's ready for a job, right now we are all working on BMTH.

"Um, it's not really my place to say.. but I'll tell you it wasn't by his hand or a doctor's," I say so he knows someone did it to him but I'm not going to tell him it was his parents.

Jordan pulls up and him and matt gets out. We all go inside and into my garage, I set it up so it doesn't look like a garage. It's like a music studio.

-

Kellin walks in as soon as we get on break everyone is talking. He looks happy now but I'm pretty sure it's fake. He's wearing ripped black jeans that his florence white skin peeps through the many holes.  He has some tips on his thighs and I'm sure if he got closer to me I'd be able to see his scars.

I'm happy those scars dont stop him from dressing how he wants. Well mostly, he still wears long sleeves. I know he wants to wear his band tank tops that are I'm his closet. Or the crop tops that he owns.

Jordan and Matthew are talking, In my mind I call matt guitarist Mathew so my brian wont get confused. Matt and me are sitting on the couch talking about the Simpson's when kellin comes in. He goes over to us and sits on the arm of the couch next to me.

There is space for him in between us but I guess he doesn't wand to sit that  close to matt. "Can I talk to you?" He asks quietly to me. sensing he means privately I get up and leads him out to the living room.

He goes over to the couch and we sit on it. "I'm here for you, you can talk to me about anything," I say and he nods and looks at the window and then to me.

"Um.. I- well, you know- this is a weird time to say this.. forget it," he says and looks stressed. 

"No tell me, it's okay if it's weird or bad timing I want to know," I say honestly wanting to know. I want him to tell me his troubles so he's not bottling things up.

"I grew up in that house over there.. and all those bad things happened there. I feel.. dirty.. and I feel like all that stuff happened was my fault," he says sadly.

"None of that was your fault sweetie, you're so strong for living through that. I would have done some stupid if I had to go through that," I say.  I use to cut myself back in high school and tried to hang myself before just because of bullying.  If I had to go through what he did I would have killed myself.

"I did do some stupid stuff, I did these two," he says rolling up his sleeves and pointed at the long virtual scar on each forearm. My heart physically hurts hearing him admit to hurting himself. Theses look deep and with the intent to kill..

I dont want to just be like 'you you did that well I did this,' no. I'm showing him mine to let him see everyone fucks up. My tattoos hide them really well and they are faded but I hold out my wrists and he looks. He kisses where I use to cut and hugs me.

"Oliver Sykes, You are beautiful," he says and pushes down his sleeves. I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Queen Quinn, you are pretty, sexy, beautiful, hot, cute, adorable, and super attractive," I say and he blushes but then frowns. He looks away and looks like he's about to cry again.

"Maybe that's why my dad touched me.." he whispers and tears start falling from his eyes.

His dad touched him? He got raped by his own parent.. has he been raped more than one? I thought Danny raped him.. this boy needs to be protected. I wish I was there to protect him when he needed me.

"Darling shhh, it's okay. I wont let anyone ever touch you again. If you ever dont want to do something tell me and I'll stop. I respect you and your body and I dont see you as dirty. You are the most innocent person I've ever known. You deserve so much better then what you got," I tell him as he crys and buries his face in my chest.

"Can I take a bath?" He whimpers out.

"Of course, use the one in my room. I don't want anyone to walk in on you. Why don't you lock your doors?" I ask because I've always wondered.

"My biological mother use to lock me in a dark closet for a long period of time and I couldn't see or unlock it so I freak out if I get locked in somewhere.." he says and gets up.

I get up too and follow him up the stairs.  My bathroom is painted grey like the rest of my walls. The counters are black and so is everything else. Even the bathtub is a glittery black. 

I get an idea, maybe I can cheer him up. I turn on the water and close the drain.  I own bubble bath soap, yes its childish but I like bubbles okay? I pour some in and open my cabinets under the sink.

I grab my candles and glance at kellin to see he's taking off his clothes.  I blush and look away. Why am I so attracted to him? Duh he's kellin Quinn. I light four candles and put them on the sink then one goes on the back of the toilet. I light some more and put them on the edges of the bathtub but not where he'll light his hair on fire.

I have these candles because of a music video we did. I bought them so I'm going to keep them. Kellin gets in the bath and watches me set up the place. I then turn off the light and it looks beautiful and relaxing.

It's not to dark, its perfect. Him in the bath makes it so much better. "I'm going to go chase them away and then come back okay?" I say asking if it's okay that I come back.

"Thank you, this is really sweet" he says with a sweet little smile.  I smile back and then leave.

I go into the music room and they are playing their instruments. "Hey the rest of practice is canceled we can make it up Sunday," I say and matt looks worried. The others look happy.

They all leave except matt, he's purposely going slower than everyone. Once they are gone matt looks at me for answers. "He's really upset so I'm just going to try to cheer him up," I say and he smiles but it doesn't meet his eyes.

"Take care of him Oli," he says and leaves.

-kellins pov-

When Oliver leaves I look at the candlesticks and the pretty bathroom.  It's so gothic, I love it. I swat at the bubbles popping them. The bubble are popping fast but I want them gone.

This would make a really good picture. My pail skin contrasts with the black bath and my black hair is on my collarbones making me feel better about myself. 

I feel, devilish.

Is it bad I like that? Like I feel sexy and like Oliver is sacrificing me to satan or something. I know he's not, or I hope he's not..

Why am I judging myself so hard nobody can hear my thoughts. I believe in god and know satanic stuff is bad but theres this thing that just makes me find demons and gothic stuff hot.

I would chase away these thoughts but if I do I'd probably start thinking about why I was upset.  I'm not really upset anymore.  This bathroom is making my imagination run wild.

I like cute pastel stuff but I also admire the dark aesthetic. I could spend hours in here. If Oliver let's me I might.  Oliver opens the door and walks in with the picnic basket.

"Is it wrong to think satanic stuff is hot?" I ask before I register what I just admitted.  Oops, he's going to think I'm a devil worshiper.

"Baby I'll be your devil if you get on you're knees for me" he says darkly and rolls his eyes back making just the whites show. Oh my god I think I just found a new kink. He is so hot.

I blush but dont shy away, I feel.. confident in my body. I feel sexy in this dark room. "You're so fucking hot," I say and smirk.

He opens the basket and pulls out wine, wipe cream, chocolate, and strawberries. Is he trying to make me fall in love with him? Because it's working. Slowly but surely. Well not to slowly, I feel like within a month or so I'll be in love with him if things go smoothly.

He gets out two wine glasses and pours red wine into both. It looks like blood. Are vampires satanic? I like vampires, the idea of being one is sexy. "Do you want to spend the night?" He asks and dips a strawberry in nutella.

"Yes, please" I say and he feeds me the strawberry that has the leaf part cut off. I moan in delight and chew up the delicious food. He texts someone and the puts his phone away.

"Your mom's fine with it but you have to be back home tomorrow before dark," he says and eats a nutella dipped strawberry. I drink some of my wine. Last time it made me horny, but I dont think I drank enough to be buzzed or anything.

"You look so fucking sexy," he says and I look at him to find him looking at my body. Is it weird that I like it that he's looking at me? He drinks more of his wine and feeds me a wipe cream covered chocolate strawberry.

I would love to be kellin in this moment

I giggle at the cute action. He makes me feel so special. He gets a bar of dark chocolate and brakes of a square and feeds it to me. It's so yummy I roll my eyes back and let out a sexual moan. "This is the fucking yummiest thing in the world," I say and then drink some more wine to get the chocolate off of my teeth.

"I agree," he say eating a piece. He puts the yummy snacks on the side of the bath for me to be able to eat it. I'm not hungry but this stuff is so good.

I drink the rest of my wine and see he's already done with his. I feel my cheeks get warm and I know that's the alcohol. He pours me and him another glass and I eat another nutella covered strawberry. 

He eats another square are chocolate and drinks his wine. I do the same and I feel the effects of it. It's making this chocolate even better than it was some how.

"Get in?" I ask him and look at how I'm in a nice bath with lots of room and he has lots of clothes on. I want them off.

"Okay love," he says and gets up and pretty much gives me a strip tease. But it's so hot that he made me have a problem. I drink more of my wine and he gets in and sits across from me.

Once all the strawberries and chocolate is gone we finish off out glasses and I'm tipsy, maybe drunk. I dont know the difference but I know I feel it. I feel floaty and amazing. Although I dont think he's tipsy. He can handle his alcohol.

I look how different he is from me, we have some similarity but that just makes it even better. He's tall, brown eyes, tattooed, strong, independent, 24, and he's brave.

I'm short, blueish eyes, pale, weak, dependent on people, 18, and I live in fear. He's watching me and not even hiding when he's checking me out. I blush and look away. The alcohol makes my visit lag a little and I smile at this.

I look back at him and giggle, "wine makes me feel funny," I state and play with my hair. It's still dry, well the ends are wet.

"Awe, you're so adorable," he says and I blush. I crawl over to him and straddle him. I look at him in the eyes. He's so hot, he's my boyfriend! I gently kiss him and he kisses back.

One of his hands on my hip and the ther caressing my cheek. My hands are on his chest, my thumb traces his collarbone. He pulls away, and looks at my curiously.

"Baby you were upset. I'm just cheering you up we shouldn't do anything sexual," he says and I smile. He's so caring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 3.7K 23
[Kellic] What if I told you that you could stop ageing, as soon as you turn 18? You can travel the world, meet new people, live life at its fullest...
53.2K 2K 39
Wild and reckless, Kellin Quinn is a rich, over indulged little brat who loves to party hard. His antics are getting in the way of his parent's publi...
218K 6.3K 17
Kellin Quinn is a university student who's struggling to afford life. He signs up to a sugar daddy website as a joke but it turns into so much more...
17.4K 1K 37
Kellin Quinn comes from a broken family. Vic Fuentes comes from a wealthy happy family. Kellin is quiet and likes to be left alone, and enjoys solitu...