Up, up and away [A Larry Styl...

By Anything1D

His patience was growing thin. His composure already slipping. He had everything and he didn't want it anymor... More

Up, up and away [A Larry Stylinson Fanfic]
Chapter 1 : Mission Impossible
Chapter 2 : Coincidental meeting
Chapter 3 : What's your intention?
Chapter 4 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 5 : Why do you I hate you so much?
Chapter 6 : What's wrong with me?
Chapter 7 : Competition&Darkness?
Chapter 8 : Just a little surprise.
Chapter 9 : And yet another surprise
Chapter 10 : The Deal Breaker
Chapter 11 : A possible development?
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness and a Record Deal
Chapter 13 : Anxiety
Chapter 14 : Realization
Chapter 15 : Instant Fame
Chapter 16 : Apparently we're going viral...
Chapter 17 : A plan?
Chapter 18 : The 'meeting'
Chapter 19 : Will you hate me if you knew?
Chapter 20 : Did you really think I'd hate you?
Chapter 21 : Honesty time
Chapter 22 : It's time we come clean - Part 1
Chapter 24 : As friends, we can stick together.
Chapter 25 : Hi ! We're One Direction!
Chapter 26 : Debut
Chapter 27 : Who in the hell could you be?
~A Halloween Special - My special kitten~
Chapter 28 : Pinky promise
Chapter 29 : Your gorgeous eyes.
Chapter 30 : A vacation....?
Chapter 31 : Distraught
Chapter 32 : Don't you worry me like that!
Chapter 33 : Tension
Chapter 34 : Avoidance
Chapter 35 : All is but forgiven... but..
Chapter 36 : I....
Chapter 37 : Perrie Edwards
Chapter 38 : This I promise you
Chapter 39 : Your cue
Chapter 40 : What can go wrong?
"A Very Merry 'Situation'! " - Christmas Edition
Chapter 41 : Home
Chapter 42 : A cupcake.
Chapter 43 : Unspoken Theory & Resolution
Chapter 44 : Alone time... great..
Chapter 45 : Bussiness
Chapter 46 : Liam
Chapter 47 : Memories & Intimacy
Chapter 48 : Pretenses
Chapter 49 : Remorse
Chapter 50 : Written in black ink.
Chapter 51: Time Shift
Chapter 52 : Loose Thread
Chapter 53 : Free falling - End
**{Epilogue}** : "Up, up and Away."
Character question/answer time**

Chapter 23 : It's time we come clean - Part 2

5.2K 83 11
By Anything1D

*~Liam POV~*

"What exactly do you mean by that Liam? I'm so confused." Harry pleaded with a hint of desperation on his eyes. I shrugged with a small smile on my face. I guess I'll have to tell this boy.. I don't frankly know why I feel like trusting him as much as the other lads, but he stuck with us no matter what, and that I guess took alot of persistence... "Liam" he called out sternly making me snap back to reality. "Alright, alright.." I waved a hand dismissively. "This is how it went."

**FlashBack**

"You know we can't trust this guy.. for all we know we know, he might be some kind of federal agent for all I care!" One exasperated as he pointed frantically at my almost-lifeless body. "We don't know that! He can anybody for all I care!" another whispered loud enough for me to hear. I wanted to scream, I wanted to thrash, but those things remained futile. The blood was slowly oozing down from my body.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BLOODY IDIOT!" the man bellowed making me wince in the process. "But sir I---" a gun shot was heard throughout the whole condominium, and fear ran through me like a new skin. This man is dangerous, and he'll probably be doing the same thing to me. And just as I predicted, the doors through the isolated room that I was in bursted open, and the raspy-looking old man set his eyes on me. My breath was caught on my throat, and I can feel him examine me.

His heavy footsteps thudded loud and clear until he came into an abrupt stop. "Such a bloody idiot.." he spat silently as he studied me. Must prevent yourself from breathing Liam, you just have to. The man scrutinize me inch by inch looking at observe something. My blood suddenly ran cold as he started lifting my shirt up, touching me in places that I didn't want to be touched. My scream this time was on the verge of release, until the door opened in an instant, and the man was pinned down within seconds.

"AGH! WHAT THE HELL!??!" the man screamed while trying to get the cops to release him. "Sir, you have the right to remain silent." one of them said sternly. And of course, the man being a miserable twat he is, did not comply, and continued on his.. activity, and soon he was tazered and was dragged unconsciously inside in what I presume was a police car at the bottom floor. My eyes not once left the officer. My jaw was practically broken, and I'm in no condition to speak. "Looks like they're all dead, bring in the morgue paramedics." one officer commands.

HEY I'M STILL ALIVE! HELLO! One by one, dead carcasses were hauled inside, and to my surprise, they payed no attention to my body at all. Hello! I'm RIGHT HERE! I called out. "i'm...here.." I managed to say in a clear sentence, before the paramedics closed off the door completely. What the hell was going on? "Hey, wasn't there a body left there?" a female voice asked this time from the other side of the door.

"Yes" the man replied "But I'm in no position to save traitors." he merely said out of spite. A traitor? What the bloody hell did I do? I did my mission through and through and yet I'm labeled as a traitor it's so god damn unbelievable. So much for serving my country as one of the SS(Secret Service) Security. My consciousness was fading fast. I can literally feel my heartbeat slow into a sense where I can feel myself already dying. Dark red spots then started appearing in my vision till I couldn't get a sense of what I was staring at.

"How pathetic....." I whispered almost out of breath. "to die in such a humiliating manner... how lowly.." "I agree." a voice suddenly called out as my vision faded. What the hell was going on with me?! I can feel my body hoisted up, and carried almost easily flowing through the breeze. "No worries, you won't die I promise." I can hear his voice whisper to my so closely. I felt myself nod, but not taking any of it to the heart, because clearly I knew.. I was about to die.

I woke up a few days later groggy and sore-all-over. A person with caramel-coloured hair flickered his blue gaze on me the same time he stood up and held his hand out. "My name is Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you Liam!" he smiled, but it did not reach his eyes. What have I gotten myself into?!?!

**End of Flashback**

Harry was left silent and unfeeling. "Don't I get a standing ovation?" I asked sarcastically. He clenched his fists in seconds, and he met Louis eyes for a second, then turned away in an instant. "I clearly gave him a blood transfusion Styles." he smiled pleasantly at him, while frowning the moment he turned his head to a corner. "I don't know how he did, but still, I still owe him my life." I nodded proudly while looking at Niall who had such a blank expression on his face.

He clearly didn't want to say anything to ruin his relationship with Harry, but he knew he had to.. he had to tell him also. 

-|Niall POV|-

"Niall? Is something the matter?" Harry asked frantically, as I played with the hem of my shirt. "M'fine" I slurred almost too quickly. The boys simply stared, not believing me at all in any shape or form. "No seriously guys.. I'm fine." I tried reassuring them with a smile. They shrugged it off, but it was completely evident that they never believed me.. not even for a second. "I guess it's my turn." I took a swig of the wine I asked for earlier, and crossed my arms as I sat back, enough to see the ceiling.

"I'm a psycopath." I stated bluntly as I eyed the curly headed boy for his  reaction. His green gaze bore into mine, and he gave a curt nod telling for me to expand my own statement. "I don't believe you." he simply smiled seconds later making me ease down a bit. "Oh, so you don't believe me Styles?" I snorted. "Well let me tell you a story to prove it to you, deal?" his head bobbed silently. "I'm all ears." he said plainly. "Well.." I trailed off as I thought about the memories back then. "It started like this."

**Le flashback**

Drip, drip, drip. Where was that noise? Drip, drip, drip. My eyes groggily peeled themselves open trying to search for that particular sound. Drip, drip, drip. Wherever the sound originated from wouldn't stop. My head throbbed as I looked around. Where was I? Last time I came to was when I was in a bar... how the bloody hell did I.. Some kind of metal clanked and I focused my attention on the big rusty gate in front of me.

"He's awake.. he's awake." Some men chuckled from the other cells. "How the bloody hell did I.." I started chewing on my nails, only to taste some kind of a metallic taste in my mouth. I spewed it out instantly not knowing what it was, until I came into contact with dried blood in under my nails. My mouth gaped open, and discovered that my hands weren't the only ones covered in blood, I was practically drenched with it. Drenched in someone else's blood. For some reason I knew... I knew not a spot of my blood can even come into contact with my clothes This fact horrified me.

Someone snorted in the background, and a man came into view. "So, I'm guessing you're feeling awful about your crime?" I looked at him with confused eyes. "Crime? What crime?" I asked curiously while looking sternly at him. The man bursted into a laugh. The fugitives laughed along with him echoing my own words. "Crime, crime, he knew nothing of his crime." they chanted in vulgar tones.

A tear escaped my eye and I crouched down. "I'm serious.. what 'exactly' did I do?" I whispered silently while waiting for his response. He sighed looking bored, and said "You murdered your aunt." he bluntly said. "B-But how.. I don't..." he waved his hand as if he cared for nothing I was about to say, and left without another word. "BUT I DIDN'T KILL HER!" I screamed instantly feeling rage build up inside me.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T KILL HER!" a random man imitated in such an annoying voice. I slowly rocked back and forth in a corner while hugging my knees. "I..I didn't kill her." I quietly whispered myself as unconsciousness took over me.

*******Time Passes********

"C'mon pretty boy! Open up your legs!"  A whimper escaped my throat, and I sprawled my legs open. The man's vulgar tone made me all numb to the core. I didn't want this life, and I never have. Ever since that day I woke up in this shitty hell-hole, I've tried escaping, but failed completely no matter what. Day, by day, I get constantly raped by many men that I barely knew what was happening in my life anymore. They broke me to the point where I can simply comply. How the hell did my life get so damn messed up?

A man's cock was suddenly shoved in my mouth making me cringe on it's disgusting taste. "Bite it you dick hole, and you die!" the man threatened while shoving it more inside my mouth. Tears slowly ran down my eyes as the many men made their way with me. I felt like a complete and utter shit-bag of this world. I don't have to stay through this.. I can just simply end it. As soon as they were done with me, they left me all alone in my cell, with nothing covering my body except for the many love bites I have gotten from them.

A glint in the corner of my bed caught my eyes, and slowly, I picked up a huge chunk of glass at hand. I brought it up to my neck, and prepared myself for the pain. My cell then suddenly opened revealing the some cops and their many handy guns at their disposal. I wonder what they want? "Get yourself dress up you prancy, were going for your trial today." one simply said while he eyed me with disgust.

I didn't even bother blushing at him eyeing my body. At least it's not as worst as the strange look each men who raped me usually provides. I hid the glass shard under my pillow for later, got changed into the orange jumper, and soon we were off to some place I knew nothing about. They blind-folded me, so that I wasn't aware of where the twist and turns were heading. I was about to protest, but the car came into a halting stop, and soon I felt myself getting shoved through doors, and sat at some kind of wooden chair.

They removed my blindfold, and that was it to be honest. I was left there, alone with none to protest with me. Figures a voice in my mind called out. One by one, people in which I barely knew sat themselves behind me, whispering some kind of insults loud enough for me to hear. "It's just me against the law huh?" I whispered silently to myself. An hour after, the trial began, and soon everybody testified against me. What the bloody hell? I knew these people so well, and yet.. and yet they act like I'm such a freak of nature... did I really know them well enough to think that they'd try saving me? Maybe not. Maybe I was wrong about trusting people.. 

The wooden door swung open, and I stared at him wide-eyed. "Greg Horan" the judge announced, and my father went up with a smirk directed at me, and suddenly it all came back. I wasn't the one who killed Aunt May, it was my dad. My father testified against me.. that fact kept on playing inside my head... and yet he killed her so why? At that very second, I knew what the dripping noise I was hearing before... It wasn't some kind of water leak of some sort.. it was his blood. I smiled and laughed out-loud.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!! Such a great actor you are dad.. congratulations." I gave him a round of applause while throwing my head back to laugh even more. The judge looked at me funny, and made eye-contact with one of the guards. "W-what are you talking about son?" he silently asked in a terrified tone. "So you're playing this game huh?" I cocked my head in his direction. "You see.." I got up from my seat and jumped over through the small gate blocking me from my dad.

"This man.."I pointed at the bloody twat who ruined my life. "Is the one who killed my Aunt May." I snickered while eyeing how sweat beaded down his face. "Impossible!" he protested. "I was visiting your mother's grave!" I laughed again. "And who the bloody hell is going to prove that?" I asked curiously. He looked at the audience, and each one of them raised their hands up while looking sympathetically. I instantly blazed with anger as I threw myself at my dad choking his life away.

"DIE YOU BASTARD! DIE!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. A pinch unknowingly found itself on my arm. Electricity soon followed through the mini string that etched itself on my skin, leaving me thrashing, and my heart beating like crazy. "damn.. old man.. go die... in hell.." I mumbled as I looked at him one last time, with an amused smirk on his face. He's definitely going to pay for it.

I woke up a few hours later to find myself in a stray jacket, inside an isolated room. The door swung open, and his blue eyes found mine. "Hello Niall." he said in a friendly tone. Who the hell was he?!

**End of Flashback**

The lads all snuggled around me while patting my head saying sweet nothings in my ear. I shrugged them off with a smile. "Niall I'm--" "S'nothing mate.." I said casually as Zayn lingered his gaze on me for a second. "I guess it's my turn?" he eyed Harry for confirmation. The curly headed boy nodded looking almost confused. "Harry? Is something the matter?" Louis asked with worry on his tone. Harry nodded minutes later, and kept his gaze on Zayn. There was one thing I could say at the moment, but chose not to.. How could he keep such a calm face?

**Zayn POV**

The boy looked at me with such understanding eyes, that I felt a little creeped out by his sudden seriousness. Honestly, I expected for him to run away from us, and back to his little island, but so far he's doing a good job at hiding his own emotions for once."You scared yet Styles?" I challenged. He smirked in my direction and shook his head. "Bring it on Malik." he simply said, and I dove in straight to my story, only to be interrupted by Niall. "Oh, and I'm the co-founder of Nandos, and part-time detective." he shrugged while blushing at his mistake.

Liam looked at me apologetically, and I once again trailed off to my own past.

**Flashback**

One upon a time, there were 2 princes from 2 kingdoms. Prince Harry, and Prince Louis.. "STOP!"

**Flashback interruption**

"What the bloody hell are you trying to do Zayn? Bore me?" Harry huffed while crossing his arms. "But I thought you liked those type of stories?" I joked receiving a playful smack on the side of my arm from Niall. "Just say the true story Zayn." he said closely in my ear. Darn leprechauns and their charm! I sighed, and trailed off again.

**Flashback resumed**

"Good job Zayn." Barack Obama smiled proudly at me while handing me my senior's badge of honour. "You did great, but unfortunately someone bought you." he said in a tone clear of lies. I scoffed at the man. "Purchased? Is that even possible?" I asked him hearing my own tone of voice crack. He nodded. "Did you ever hear of the Tomlinson's?" he asked, and I nodded. "Well.. Apparently they needed a security guard/ acquaintance for their son." Their son? You've got to be kidding me! "But sir I--" "No excuses, the deed is already done. A car will be at the entrance when you go. Good luck Agent Malik." he saluted, and with that, I bursted through the door with anger. How could he?!?! I don't want to do this, why the hell would I be doing a baby-sitting job? I'm not trained for it!

After I got all changed  and ready to go with all my things at my suitcase, AM was written in bolding in a taxi cab. I took that as my cue and got in. The driver smiled up at me as the car suddenly sped up and my eyes could barely keep up with the scenery. Wasn't it a crime to speed? He should get a ticket for that.. someone could be potentially hurt... He stopped abruptly infront of the gate, and opened the door up for me. I was about to protest, but the door flew open revealing a maid in black and white.

"Come with me." she said, and lead me through many doors. We came to a stop in front of a heavily-secured iron door. The maid beeped in, and soon the doors unbuckled itself from the many, many locks. In an instant, my eyes were focused on the black chair facing backwards, and caramel-coloured hear peeped a bit from the top. "You wanted to see me?" I asked making the chair turn around clockwise. "Yes, Agent Malik I presume?" he asked in a business tone. I nodded. "Nice to meet you, I'll be needing your permanent service from now on.. My name's Louis, Louis Tomlinson." his last name popped like a re-surfacing body. 

I change  my mind, this might be interesting.

**End of Flashback**

*{Harry POV}*

I'm best friends with a super-human, a psycopath, and 2 agents... why am I not surprised by that?

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note ;

AGHHHH! I FEEL SO EXHAUSTED!! Their backgrounds took sooo long to think about in one day!!!!!!! Anyways, inorder to make me feel better, please comment/fan/vote please so that I can be motivated and yata, yata, yata. Hoped you enjoy this long-ass chapter.. and answered some of the many questions you guys asked me in some chapters.

Anyways, guys, can you please, please, please, read a friend of mines fanfic @Carrots_Spoons and her fanfic "The Moment in time" ... I really liked the story, and I'm hoping you will to... so please get her to 200+ reads she has roughly 180+ reads right now.. guys, keep on going :)!!~

P.S. Thanks so so much for the 7k reads and 98 votes and 122 fans, I really appreciate the support guys <33!!~

~Cam xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524 31 11
They had only been friends. But the fans created this false relationship between them: Larry Stylinson. They would brush it off. It was fake after al...
158K 2.7K 33
Kelsey hates One Direction. I mean, what's the point of falling in love with 5 guys who don't even know you exist? Kelsey's best friend, Anna, LOVES...
469K 18.2K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...
Bullshit By Becca

Fanfiction

452K 14.5K 29
Louis and Harry were changing, everyone could see it, you had to be blind not to. The fans, modest and the boys, they all knew that Harry and Louis w...