Repeating History|harry potte...

By pottermarvel

history shouldn't be repeating itself but it does HARRY POTTER AU HARRY POTTER X OC More

playlist+ epigraph
part one
1|bye bye
2|home not so sweet home
3|a family she never had
4|uncle sirius
5|tutoring
6|padfoot
7|a little party never hurt nobody
8|busted
9|working things out
10|getting to know you

extended summary

24.7K 427 252
By pottermarvel

Repeating History

"you treat them as if
they have a heart like yours
but not everyone else can be
as soft and as tender as you"

-rupi kaur

SERENA BLACK growing up thought she had it good, two parents who loved her unconditionally and a roof over her shoulders. But as she aged and she understood more about life, she saw the way that things at home just weren't so perfect. She noticed how her father rarely left the home — riddled with Black family artifacts and remnants. She noticed the cold demeanor and temper her mother held, especially toward Regulus. She couldn't even ask a question about the two families she came from without being snapped at.

When she got to Hogwarts, it was easier to find out more about her family history — especially when her estranged uncle was a professor at Hogwarts. The Gryffindor never tried to reach out to him, although, it felt as though she couldn't do that. She knew her father had not spoken to Sirius since he left Hogwarts, since before her father almost died during his efforts to destroy Voldemort.

But it seemed history repeats itself when it comes to the Black family, because just after her fourth year Serena found herself on the doorstep of her best friends home. Saying she couldn't quite take the feeling of being at that house anymore — it was just that Harry Potter (who wasn't her friend in any way) didn't want to see another Black end up the way his Uncle Sirius did. So he made it his mission during the fifth year to show Regulus and Marina — her mother — what they did wrong to push their daughter away. While also bringing together an uncle and a niece to form a bond that they didn't know they needed. Maybe it also brings together a boy and a girl who were desperately meant for each other as well.

CAST !

the messy teenagers

LILY COLLINS
as
SERENA BLACK

DANIEL RADCLIFFE
as
HARRY POTTER

ASHLEY MOORE
as
ISABELLA KINGROSS

EMMA WATSON
as
HERMIONE GRANGER

RUPERT GRINT
as
RON WEASLEY

BONNIE WRIGHT
as
GINNY WEASLEY

Toby Regbo as Patrick Swan

the chaotic parents

ADAM DRIVER/ TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET
as
REGULUS BLACK

Just because I got so many comments abt the casting (imagine whoever you want but Timothee looks too young to play a dad in his 30s, imagine an older Tim if you want)

KATIE MCGRATH
as
MARINA SMITH-BLACK

BEN BARNES
as
SIRIUS BLACK

AARON TAYLOR-JOHNSON
as
JAMES POTTER

SOPHIE TURNER
as
LILY EVANS-POTTER

ANDREW GARFIELD
as
REMUS LUPIN

AUTHOR's NOTE

First of all, this plot belongs to remuslupout the characters Serena and Marina and the concept of Isabella belong to her, she is so talented go check her profile out.Thank you for letting me write this plot and for the cover.

The rest of the actions that don't implicate her plot belong to me and the rest of the Harry Potter characters belong to J.K. Rowling.

I have other stories published and I know I shouldn't but this is the first time I take someone else's plot bc it was such a great one.It's an au meaning nothing from the movies or books happened aka the Potters didn't die.Voldemort was killed by Regulus.

Hope you like Serena and her story!❤️

Love, Anna💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 3.9K 53
Title.
1.6M 55.3K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...
1K 64 8
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
182K 5.5K 35
-𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝑂𝑟 -𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼�...