Zombieland

By _book_geek

You know how people were like "zombies don't exist?" That's a load of crap. Meet Mazz Hileper. She's a par... More

Introduction
Sisters and Snow
Zombie, Best friend?
Kim....
Why the voices?

Why so many Zombies?

59 3 3
By _book_geek

BEWARE: HORRID CHAPTER AHEAD! SORRY. ;(

We walked in silence. 

Kim's feet shuffled along the ground, it snowed freezing us slightly.

"Mazz-" Kim put her hand on my shoulder. 

"No." I demand and I shove her away. 

"You don't have to do this alone." Kim whispered. 

"Kim," I say whirling on her, "get away! You don't know what I have to do to keep us alive! I just had to kill my best friend! My best friend I had to shoot. You have nothing to say in comparison! So just shut up!" 

Kim looked at me. I meant every word I said. 

"No, you shut up!!! I've lived by your rules my whole life!" 

I glare at her and just turn and walk away. 

"No wait," Kim calls. I just continue walking.

Eventually Kim reached my side and we walked in silence again.
-------

"Mazz I'm sorry," Kim whispers as we enter a new town with a sign that's spread with guts I can no longer read it.

"I know," but I didn't. She has never said thank you to me. Never. Well she probably has but that was just because she had to. She never means it. 

I guess that this is just a stupid sister feud. 

Kim takes my hand and says "I really am sorry,"

"I know," I lie again.

Gripping her hand I drag Kim along the backstreets. Trying to make as little noise as possible.

"Mazz," Kim whisper shouts, "Mazz!" She actually talks. I don't look back at her. I only drag her more and faster to somewhere that I would guess to be safe. "MAZZ!" Kim screams.

I lurch to a stop and whirl on her. "Yes Kim?" I ask half annoyed half worried.

"I-I saw some zombies back there. They were chasing us. Then you turned and I don't know where they are now."

My boots crunch on the snow as I ponder on what to do now.

Turning back to her I say "okay Kim. We are still going to run. They won't catch us. I mean there just a bunch of lousy zombies."

That could be my friends, my parents, my enemies.

I grip Kim's hand again and we dart through the narrow streets. She slips a few times on the ice but I just drag her as she stumbles to regain balance.

"Where are we going?" Kim asks. 

"I have no idea,"  Now I head grunts and groans from behind me. We run under a falling down bridge that leads into another building. The wood is so rotten it grazes my head "Kim!" I yell and she ducks. 

"Mazz where are we going!" Kim yells yet again. 

"Kim!" I growl and then I see them. 

Zombies are up ahead and are cornering us. We are trapped. 

These zombies are remarkibly smarter than the ones we have been facing. 

"Mazz......" Kim knows we are in deep trouble. 

I let go of Kim's hand. 

"Mazz!" Kim whisper shouts. "What are you doing." 

"Just trust me," I turn back to her. 

"What are you doing?" Kim's eyes are filled with worry. 

"Relax," I assure her, "I'm just fine," 

I turn around and grip the sword that is in my weapons belt. I only use this for emergencies. 

This is one. 

"Die you bastards," I yell and unsheath the sword.

The zombies start to walk over to me unceartian of what to do. 

I yawn and move my hand in a horizontal line across the first groups heads. 

Dodging the blood I turn to see Kim climbing up into a broken window, thats my girl. 

Now the zombies have literally circled me. 

I'm trapped..... Just kidding. 

I jump as one lunges for my feet. "Oh thats now nice," I yell as I slice off it's head. 

I twirl in a circle and behead a bunch all at once. 

Bored with all this I begin to make a game out of it. 

Swinging the swored in this direction I make a dance and just replay the moves. 

Left swing. 

Right swing. 

Up.

Down.

Zombies fall to the ground. 

The numbers of zombies are dwindiling and I was just starting to have fun. 

"MAZZ!!" Kims voice snaps me out of my daze. 

"Kim!" I yell silencing the last zombie with a quick movement. 

"Kim!" I yell again. 

"Mazz!" She cries. 

I rush to where she entered the window and climb up it just as she had moments ago. 

Entering the rickidy old building I almost fall through a big gap to my left. 

"Kim where are you?!" Panic has rushed into my mouth, washed out my eyes. I'm blind with panic. 

"Mazz!" Kim yells to my left. 

I jump over the gap in the floor and rush to Kim who is in the next room.

I kneel next to her and see whats wrong. "Kim? Whats wrong?" I brush her hair out of her tan face, urging her to look at me.

"Kim......" I trail off. "Whats wrong?" 

"In the corner over there," Her nimble finger points to the corner and I look. There is a zombie watching her like a hawk. 

Why?

Aren't zombie only supposed to eat you? 

Why watch you?

I get up to get a better look at it. 

Wait.......

I squint as I raise my sword and examine it. 

The zombie is dead, it's just proped up to seem as though its alive, the zombies forehead is cut off, the brain gone. 

"Kim," I say turning back to her, "It's dead," 

Kim looks at me and her brown eyes are filled with tears. 

She gets up and I hug her as she cried in my arms. "I was so scared," She manages to croak. "I thought it would eat me. Mazz!!" Kim cries for what seems forever. 

I don't mind, all I have to do is stand there and whisper stuff like "It's okay," 

Kim finally pulls away and asks "Why would it be here?" 

I glance back at the zombie. 

"Some people kill zombies to." Hope springs throughout me. 

More people alive, more people to meet that aren't zombies. 

I help Kim unload the stuff she caried and we just set up our little 'camp' here.

Kim lays down her tired figure in her sleeping bag and pretty soon I hear her snoring. 

The cold breeze floats in and I curl up in my sleeping bag. Tiredness envelops me and I'm soon off to dream land.

But one question keeps me semi-awake. 

Who else is alive.

And where are they?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG Authors Note: I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!! Here are all my excuses for not updating on the original dates.

-Writers block. 

-Computer stopped working. 

Anyway I know this chapter sucks but it was once again just a filler. The next chapter I promise you will be better. 

questions to comment about......

1. Who do you think killed the zombie?

2. Why did Kim make such a fuss?

3. What about Mazz's big fight scene?

4. Do you hate this chapter?

5. Update or no?

Once again I'm sorry for this horrid chapter. I just felt bad about not updating so here ya go. 

Comment, vote,

Update: Friday or Saturday. 

Teaser: Kim runs away! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...