Train to Toronto || Taekook T...

De Tankytoon

It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke t... Mai multe

DISCLAIMER
1. Cinnabon
2. Union
3. Eaton
4. Fairmont
5. Bangtan
6. Library
7. Echo
8. Jung-kook
9. Taehyung
10. CN
11. Edgewalk
12. 360
13. DRC
14. Fire
15. Min-woo
16. Seokjin
17. ROM
18. Yorkville
19. Bunny
20. Dungeon
21. Gangbang
22. Serf
23. Limits
24. Tiger
25. BlueJay
26. Blindfold
27. Angel
28. Ice
29. Cream
30. Red
31. Blue
32. White
33. Lost
34. Found
35. Ripley's
36. Sting
37. Never
38. Mystery
39. History
40. Memory
41. Strings
42. Truth
43. Lies
44. Sorry
45. Shiver
46. Answer
48. Brazilian
49. Next!
**SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT**

47. Abyss

1.6K 83 10
De Tankytoon

The scene playing out on the pool table was nothing short of a pornographic movie. Two writhing male bodies on top of each other, the grunts and moans coming out of their lips were turning each other on.

"You feel so damn good," Jung-kook said as he bit on Taehyung's ear. He didn't want this to stop. Jung-kook's member diving deeper into the abyss each time he pushed, each time harder than the last.

Soon, Taehyung felt thick, warm liquid shooting into his anus and the man behind him gripping his waist. He was afraid to shout, but the sound of his fingernails against the table's surface alerted Jung-kook.

"Ah, perhaps you want to come too?" Jung-kook asked as he pulled out his cock, its veins protruding from the exertion.

Taehyung nodded silently. He wanted to turn around, to see the other man's face, and if he could get the chance, to press his lips against penis, like he so desperately needed the wetness forming at the tip of his cock, to be sucked dry.

But there's no movement nor sound coming from Jung-kook. Taehyung presumed the man abandoned him as he did a few nights ago. He was about to stand up when a palm rested on his back.

"Lie on the table," Jung-kook instructed. "On your back."

Taehyung climbed up as the voice commanded him. Finally, he had a glimpse of the person who's tormenting him, his mask still intact but his lips were moving.

"Come a bit forward," Jung-kook directed until Taehyung's feet dangled over the table, his knees bent at the edge.

"Wha... what are you doing," Taehyung asked when he saw Jung-kook placing a jar beside him.

"Shh....." Jung-kook whispered. "Just relax."

"Can I touch you now?" Taehyung ventured.

"No."

"Can you touch me?"

"Maybe," Jung-kook teased as he took what looked like a tongue depressor and dipped it in the container. When he pulled it up, a dark yellow-green liquid covered the stick, and soon Taehyung realized that it was wax.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

69.7K 3.1K 13
❝Who am I Babyboy?❞ He whisper near his lips sexily while masturbating him, a moan escape from jimin's mouth and he pull him closer by his collar. ❝Y...
701K 40.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
149K 7.8K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
1.4M 69.3K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...