No Longer Normal

Von perfection_isboring

This is about a girl that has so many amazing friends but on her 13 birthday she found out something new. So... Mehr

BIRTHDAY
The start
Th Rest Of My Day
Schedule
Skipping forward
Will I Ever Know
His Last Words
My Journey Has begun
Days on Days on Days
Authors Note
Adventures?
Hello New York
The House
The Start Of A New School

I Will Always Protect You

5 0 0
Von perfection_isboring

We flew for about a day playing around in the mist and clouds making figure eights and flying through the clouds. My wings got a little tired so I asked Andrian if we could walk the rest of the way. We barreled down to Earth and landed. I looked up for a second but then Andrian pushed me behind him and said, “Stay still, and be careful”

“ What’s happening I’m scared,” I looked around Andrian to see what was happening and I saw the worst thing you could imagine...nothing. I walked in front of Andrian, “There is nothing here why are you so scared”

“ HARMONY RUN!!!!” 

“ What..what is it” I flinched, slightly wanting to do as told, to run for my life...but from what. Andrian ran towards me and pushed me out of the way attacking something that apparently I couldn't see the… thing died and became visible to me.

“ Is that..”

“ Yes it is an Akuma or Toori Akuma. Why didn’t you listen to me, you could’ve died ”

“I..I...I’m sorry I thought”

“ You thought i was lying didn’t you, why don’t you trust me. I’ve done everything I could for you and you still don’t trust me, Harmony, what do I have to do to gain your trust.”

“Andrian don’t you understand, you have gained more than my trust you gained every part of me. I don’t know what got into me, im sorry”

Andrian sighed and hugged me still with his scared and worried face showing me I was forgiven. The silence was broken with Andrian saying, “ I will always protect you no matter what”

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...