SOFT SOUND

By Unicorn_Piss586

**previously named //THE GO// More

//Robbers//
//She Way Out//
//So Far (It's Alright)//
//Heart Out//
//Sex//
//Medicine//
//102//
//Facedown//
//fallingforyou//
//The City//
//12//
//An Encounter/
//Ghosts//
//Chocolate//
//Anobrain//
//Lost Boys//
//Wolves//
//Milk//
Hey!
//HNSCC//
//Antichrist//
//Undo//
//Haunt//Bed//
Authors Note

//Pressure//

2.6K 53 15
By Unicorn_Piss586

When Gemma and I arrived at the club, it was loud, sweaty, and reeked of liquor. We made our way to the bar and started downing shot after shot of tequila. After about an hour of drinking, my phone began to go off in my clutch. I opened the text message,

I see you ;) xx-Matty

I turned around from my seat at the bar and spotted him, making his way towards Gemma and I, followed by George, Ross, Adam, and John. I was happy to see him, but also slightly pissed that he decided to crash Gemma and I’s night out. This is going to be awkward.

//

"Have you seen Matty!?" I ask George and Ross.

"I saw him in the corner over there awhile ago," Ross says. I turn on my heels and make my way towards the direction Ross pointed. George and Ross follow. When I spot Matty he is with the last person I wanted to see him with. Gemma. Making out in the corner. Gemma is the first person to notice me and stops kissing Matty. I can feel tears prickling in my eyes. I won’t cry over this. I won’t cry over this. I will not cry over this guy. Matty notices Gemma’s reluctance to kiss him, and turns around to see what she is staring at. When he makes eye contact with me, the look of guilt washes over his face.

"Arielle, I-"

"Shut up Matty. Just shut up. You're such a piece of shit. Fuck you! Fuck you both!" I say turning around and walking between George and Ross, who were standing behind me the whole time, witnessing the event as well.

"Arielle! Stop! You're acting like a child!" Matty yells at me.

"I'm acting like a child am I Matty!? If I was kissing or my ex or a random hot guy, you know you wouldn’t like it either, but when you kiss Gemma, its okay. It's only bad when I do it isn't it,  Matty!?"

"Thanks not what I meant Ari,"

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Argh FUCK YOU!" I scowl at him. I turn back on my heels and immediately walk out of the club. As I walk out I can hear George and Ross giving Matty a hard time as well.

//

“Ari!?" Adam asks as he walks towards me outside of the club. I had been standing outside the club for a good 10 minutes now, just thinking.

"Hey," I say still slightly upset.

"What's wrong!?" he asks softly. I take a deep sigh.

"Matty kissed Gemma, then we got into a fight, so I left,". Adam's worried face, looks slightly angry.

"Matty, should not toy with your feelings. He's had relationship troubles and it’s hard to get him to settle down with one girl. But he did that!? Makes me furious. He should know better. I was about to leave, but I'll stand out here with you. Do you want anything to drink, though? I'm just going to run back into the club and get a drink,” Adam offers.

"Oh no, you don't have to stay outside with me and I could definitely go for some vodka if you don’t mind."

"Yes, I do have to stay with you, and I will get you that much needed vodka.” Adam walks off.

A few minutes pass and Matty walks out the club doors. He does a double take and I think he sees me. I lower my head and turn away, hoping he doesn’t notice me. Too late. He did. He walks towards me.

"We need to talk,"

"Matty, no. I'm don't want to, okay? Not now."

"No Ari, listen. You were right. I shouldn't of done it. It was a very hypocritical move of me and I'm very sorry. It was such a stupid, stupid move. I’m drunk, I think she is drunk. I told Gemma, to never ever see me. Cause you're more important than Gemma,” Matty says actually looking sincere for once.

“I really like the cut of your jib. I fancy you. And it’s not only just sex with you, which is amazing by the way, but you are so funny and interesting," he was rambling on now, he definitely was hammered. I have to admit, maybe I am over reacting. It’s not like Matty and I are official or anything. He made a slip up, everyone does, but this pain in my chest was still unbearable.

“Matty, you are smashed. I’m going to go get someone to bring you home.” I said as I began to walk off, he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

“Please forgive me Arielle. I’m a fuck up. Just please,” he looked so lost. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. I can’t stay mad at him forever, but I’m still not okay.

“Fine Matthew, I forgive you. Now wait here, I’ll be back.” I left Matty on the sidewalk in front of the club and made my way inside, looking for any sign of one of the guys.

After 10 minutes of searching, I gave up. I guess I will be bring Matty home.

//

“You know what I think we should do?” Matty asked as I opened the door to his flat. “I have a pretty decent idea of what you wanna do, and the answer is no.” I giggled as I take off Matty’s hand from my shoulder. He was using me as support so he will be able to walk straight. Or walk at all.

“Sit” I guided him to sit on the bed so I could take his clothes off.

“You are so… so.. so everything Arielle” he said.

“What?” I laughed.

“You are caring and loving and beautiful and smart and sexy and perfect… but you are mine, as well, you know? Nobody can have you.” He mumbles. After I laughed at Matty’s current state I kissed him on the cheek.

“I’m leaving now Matty,” I said.

“No Ari, I don’t want to sleep alone,” he said slowly diving into the pillow, but not before dragging me with him.

“I can’t stay Matty, George will be back soon so you won’t be alone, okay?” Matty gave me a sad nod, and released me from his grasp. I got up and started walking towards his door.

“I don’t even get a goodbye kiss?” asked Matty.

“Not with that breath, and Gemma’s lingering kiss still on your lips. I suggest you wash your mouth out with soap if you want me to ever kiss you again.”

I could hear Matty’s frustrated groans coming from his room as I made my exit.

*Drama, Drama, Drama. The gif of Matty and Gemma kissing on the side is making me cringe. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ME? Im so stupid.  I hope you guys enjoyed. Look for a new chapter sometime on Friday. Stay Cool.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 270 24
I never intended to fall so deep. For so long. I never intended for any of this to last for as long as it did. I never intended to hurt anyone. No o...
252K 3.2K 42
both endlessly denying what's wrong to make each other right. **contains smut, some violence and swearing, drug use (lower case intended)
20.5K 330 65
" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’, ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐„๐๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„๐‘๐€๐‹ " ๐„๐๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„๐‘๐€๐‹ - โ†ณ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
284K 2.5K 92
imagines about your fav emo noodle boy (ft. the rest of the 1975) [ not all of these are mine ] - imagines are closed !!