It Takes Two(boyxboy)

By TheLYProject

Levi Jackson has been in love with Gage Zachary since freshman year, and hasn't failed to tell him everyday h... More

Chapter 1: Packaged Deal
Chapter 2 : Sticky situations
Chapter 3: Chest pains
Chapter 4: Part of me
Chapter 5: Sexual? Frustration
Chapter 6: Lost without you
Chapter 7: Little plan
Chapter 8: Broken inside
Chapter 9: Bulletproof love
Chapter 10: Off the charts llama Jesus
Chapter 11: Point taken
Chapter 12: Shaken
Chapter 13: Red flag
Chapter 14: Green eyes Blue skies
Chapter 15: Everything
Chapter 17: Well that escalated quickly
Chapter 18: Heart pounding
Chapter 19: Rain rain go away
Chapter 20: Irresistible
Chapter 21: Peace of mind
Chapter 22: Obsession
Chapter 23: Play it right
Chapter 24: Step by step
Chapter 25: Paranoia
Chapter 26: From bad to worse
Chapter 27: Still the one
Chapter 28: Rush
Chapter 29: Never let this go
Chapter 30: Starry eyed ~Fin~

Chapter 16: Wicked Wiggins

39.7K 1.4K 304
By TheLYProject

----------WOOT WOOT, this book has a pretty good turn out so far. Keep it up readers! Thanks to everyone who has commented, fanned, and voted. I really appreciate and love you :DD----------

"I'M BACK!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as we entered school on Monday. Gage rolled his eyes at my theatrics, but I just grinned at everyone. It felt good to not be such a Debbie Downer anymore. Sure, i'm not completely the same inside, but my personality is still the same! HUZZAH!

I slapped high fives with a few people on the way to my locker, my other hand locked firmly in Gage's. This cause some people to actually start clapping, and also we got a few wolf whistles, which made me practically explode and Gage blush. All the girls were giggling about it, and the guys were saying 'finally' to each other. It's wonderful to have such a supportive school. 

After retrieving our books, we meet up with the usual group before class starts, all of their jaws dropping when they see our hands. I nod triumphantly, making the girls squeal and the guys smack Gage on the back, including Emmet, who is also holding hands with our friend Carlita. Are they dating?

"Are you guys dating too?!" I ask, and they both nod happily. I grab both of them into a hug, and they laugh, hugging me back.

Suddenly, a sharp pain shoots through my side, and I pull away with a grimace. They look at me in confusion, but I just shake my head with a smile and Gage sighs.

"I'm going to tell them, Levi." 

 I grit my teeth, my ribs really hurting. He looks at me with worry, and let out a breath before giving him a reassuring smile. It's going away now, whew. Gage explains what happened and my condition, and they all give me sympathetic looks, but the bell luckily rings before they can drill me on how i'm doing and whatnot. 

We enter class, and Gage goes to sit beside me but I block it. He raises an eyebrow, and I gesture to the seat in front of me with a sly grin. He moves to the seat, flicking my forhead before sitting down.

"Hey! I have a concussion you know!" I say, rubbing my forehead and practically feeling him smirking.

"Had." He whispers over his shoulder, and I lean back in my seat with a pout. Still. I'm fragile, geez.

Throughout class I play with Gage's hair, tickle the back of his neck which happens to be his most sensitive spot, and then I get a sudden whiff, and his heavenly scent lures me forward to where I am sniffing his head.

"Mmmm." I moan, and hear giggles all around me, including from Gage.

"What?! He smells really good!" They full out laugh now, and the teacher is struggling not to. Idiots! It's normal to smell something that smells good isn't it?! Finally I get a break when the crackle of the intercom sounds out, and the class goes quiet.

"Levi Jackson to the Principle's office." The bored secretary's voice says in monotone. Wow. That was unexpected.

The class "Oooooooh's" and I give them all scowls. Morons. Gage looks at me worriedly as I leave, but  I smile and continue on my way out and down the hall. As soon as I am out my hands tremble a little bit. Oh crappity crap crap that is not good. I must be more afraid than I thought, for my hands to be trembling.

Principal Wiggins does have a grudge, but why is he taking it out on me only? This visit to his office has to be about that. I know that sounds bad, but it was Gage's dad who threatened him. Why go after just me? I know how intimidating he was when Gage and I were in trouble, but to call me, alone to his office?

Murder, I tell you. He is going to murder me, when I just got off the brink of death.

Ugh, I have to calm down! I will literally give myself a seizure. Chill, Levi. Think food! Yeah, I love food more than life! Food, food, food, food, food, foo-BAM! 

"OW!" I exclaim, and rub my forehead again. Stupid office door. Doesn't it have manners? Open for people! I swing it open and trudge my way in, dragging my feet. I notice the secretary is falling in and out of sleep, so I sit down in a chair.

Shouldn't she be typing? Isn't that what all stereotypical secretaries do? She's nice, yeah, but she is going to get in trouble like that if he sees her. Better be a good Samaritan.

"Psst! Miss, uh, what is it? Oh! Ms. Phillips! Wake up!" Heh, I forgot her name for a second there. She's new. I swear the principle trades out secretaries more often than Lindsey Lohan gets locked up for DUI's! 

"Wha-who's there?!" She jolts awake, looking around.

"I had to wake you. You might have gotten in trouble." She smiles.

"Thank you dear. Wait, Levi? Oh the Principal is ready for you! I was supposed to send you in as soon as you got here!" She starts smacking her head, and I grab her arm before she causes brain damage.

"Okay, geez! I just got here, chill!" She relaxes, and I give her a strange look before turning and heading to my doom. Sighing, I knock twice when I get to the door, and his "Enter" was extremely creepy. Who says 'enter' these days?

Slowly, I open the door and go in, shutting it behind me with my eyes downcast.

"Levi. Please, sit down." Still looking down, I go and sit in the chair nearest to the door, instead of the one directly in front of him. Heck no, I ain't sitting there.

"I see that you are feeling better. May I ask what happened to you?" Wait....how does he know about that? About what happened to me? Could...could he have been involved? No, that's truly impossible. I would remember if he was there, in my own house. My dad would have said something too. So...how does he know I was hurt?

"Uh, not to be rude sir, but how did you know something had happened to me?" I finally look up at him, and his eyes are steely and unmoving. 

"I have friends at the hospital." He has friends? In what universe?!

"O-oh, I see. Well, I just had a little accident, you know. Clumsy, heh." I lie, and he smiles frighteningly.

"That's not what I heard Mr.Jackson." He says, getting up with his hands behind his back. I gulp, twisting and untwisting my own hands.

"You see, I heard you had some sort of seizure. And that they were reoccurring as well. Such a shame, innocent boy like you contracting such a troublesome sickness." Okay, so creepy so creepy so creepy.

He must have some good friends at the hospital. I watch him walk over to the door and ever so casually lock it. Aw hell, i'm going to die today. That's it, for sure guys. 

"Now, Levi. Stand up for me would you?" Hands down. Dead for life. .......That doesn't make sense.

"O-okay." I stutter, standing up and trying to stay cool. My hands weren't shaking too badly, but I don't want to risk my life. He walks over to me painstakingly slowly, and when he is finally standing in front of me he looks down at me with the worst sneer in the history of sneers. His muscles and height aren't helping things, either. 

"Listen you here you little faggot. I don't want you in my breathing space, much less my school, but what has to be has to be done. You will not kiss your boyfriend, hug him, hold his hand or do anything intimate of any kind with him while you are at my school." He hisses, spraying my rapidly paling  face with his spit. My  hands are quite shaky now, and my heart is pumping fast. 

"You c-can't do this! It's my life, and if I tell-" Suddenly he pushes me to the ground, and I stare up at him in shock as he bends down and looks straight into my eyes.

"Oh but you won't tell, will you? Your deadbeat daddy won't care, and who will the school boards believe, hm? Me, the trusted Principal of ten years, or you. The stupid, worthless little freak of a faggot?" I sit there with my eyes wide, and hands trembling so bad it was shaking my arms, while he grins evilly.

"That's what I thought. You see, it seems like every time I try to squash one of you gay little cockroaches, two more spring up. And what do you know, they're even dating this time around! Not on my watch, brat. If I see you doing anything that comes close to affectionate with that boy or any other boy, well, let's just say seizures won't be the least of your worries. Got it?!" He randomly shouts the last part and I jump, too scared to reply but he doesn't seem to mind.

He gets up, and next thing I know a chair is flying at me! I snap out of it and roll to one side, but I realise he threw it to the side of me, to scare me again. He....he's literally trying to cause me to have a seizure! That sick bastard! 

"Mm. The look on your face is priceless. I do believe we'll be seeing each other a lot, so you may go. Heed my warning Mr. Jackson!" Wiggins is suddenley cheery, but I don't waste time thinking about that as I scramble up from the floor, unlocking the door and dashing out of there like a bat out of hell.

Pale and nearly convulsing, I stumble out of the office, ignoring Ms. Phillips as she tries to see if i'm okay. I'm not. How am I going to.....I don't even know what to say. What am I-more like what are we going to do about this? I can't just.....not do anything with Gage for my entire senior year while we're at school! 

It's not possible! No holding hands, no kissing or even hugging? It's just...not right. That-that-that Wicked Wiggins! After all these years, he chooses now, when Gage and I are finally finally together, to pull us apart? I won't let that happen, not when i'm actually happy again, because of the one thing that Wiggins is trying to take away.

Even if it is just at school, that isn't even close to being okay! I hardly ever get to see him away from school, and even then I won't  be able to be with him? Not just no, HELL to the NO.

This whole situation is just messed! I mean I have never heard of a Principal doing this before, having this kind of power over their students! I was terrified in there! And he even had the balls to push me to the ground, like it was no big deal that he just plainly assaulted a student.

If this got out, he would go to jail for a hate crime, especially if they knew he did it because i'm gay! I think. I wish. Okay, now these are just thoughts i'm trying to comfort myself with, because I have no plan to get out of this. 

Rubbing my hands together, I go to my locker and lean my head against it, the cold metal doing wonders for my headache. Still rubbing my shaking hands, I take deep breaths and try to stop it. It's not working. I really hope this doesn't escalate, both my symptoms and this whole mess I am suddenly in.

----------Uh-oh. How will Gage react to all of this hubbub? D= Comment! <3----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Loser || WlW By Courtichki

Mystery / Thriller

428K 24.7K 50
It only took one night to change her life. A night that she doesn't remember. Jordan Taylor was trying to stay in the shadows of her prestigious pri...
3K 68 32
Steve, a bright college student is harmed beyond imagination due to some bullies. His only mistake was to love a girl and be coward about it. Now tha...
2K 289 31
Get ready for a thrilling ride with Ivy Myers as she moves to a small town to live with her mother. Little does she know that her life is about to ta...
222 30 13
The main character fell for a popular boy in their high school. For multiple months, the main character has been hiding themselves from this boy, Tal...