She's Off Limits ¦ taerose

Von monamonte

Park Chaeyoung has a heart condition. Due to this, she easily gets tired and stressed out. So her family beca... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 51

661 45 13
Von monamonte

Roseanne was devastated when Taehyung left without a word. She told Jimin everything that happened to her that day. And she miserably cried her heart out until she fell asleep in Jimin’s arms.

After hearing Roseanne’s side of the story, Jimin knew that it was impossible for him to sleep without hearing Taehyung’s explanation. So Jimin barged into Taehyung’s apartment without telling Taehyung beforehand. And he was greeted with a drunken Taehyung who was slouching on his couch with cans of beer all over the table in front of him.

Jimin managed to let Taehyung explain everything that happened that day without revealing that he knew what happened to his sister. And it was not easy but he eventually matched all the pieces of the puzzle.

When Jimin knew what truly happened between Taehyung and Roseanne he realized that he was not supposed to get involved no matter how much he wanted to. The problem was only between Roseanne and Taehyung so he shouldn’t meddle with them. He knew that what Roseanne and Taehyung were going through right now was only part of the trials in their relationship. So he let the two figured things out by themselves.

In the morning the next day, Jimin was awakened by Roseanne shaking him to get up. She was crying as she begged him to drive her to Taehyung’s apartment. Her hands were shaking as she showed him her phone.

Tae-Tae 💕
I think we need space.

Jimin frowned after reading Taehyung’s text.

Then he softly said, “Chaeng . . .”

“Oppa! This . . .”

“Sssshhh!” Jimin engulfed his sister in his embrace and whispered his next words to her. “Maybe Taehyung’s right, you should give each other some space for the time being.”

“No. We need to talk. I’m sure there has to be some explanation to what I saw in his office yesterday. And I’m starting to feel like I made another mistake of not completely trusting him once again. What if he’s gotten tired of me? Oppa, I cannot allow that.” Roseanne said in between sobs.

Jimin felt his own heart broke upon seeing his sister’s glum appearance. He tightened his embrace around her and started stroking her hair to give her comfort.

“If you’re worried about Taehyung leaving you, don’t. That’s not happening ever.”

“But . . .”

“No buts.” Jimin said before getting up and pulling Roseanne with him. Then he grabbed Roseanne’s phone from her hand and turned it off.

“Wait! Why did you . . .”

“Trust me on this.”

At the same time in Taehyung’s apartment, Taehyung had just woken up. He groaned from the pounding pain in his head. He was in no doubt suffering from extreme hangover. Then he got up from his bed with a bewildered expression on his face.

“How did I get here?” He whispered to himself as he tried to recall what happened last night after he came to his apartment. The last thing he remembered was him drowning himself with alcohol in the living room. But he brushed it off thinking that he did it by himself.

He groggily walked out of his bedroom only to stop at the sight of his living room. Cans of beer were scattered everywhere and the pillows on his couch were disarranged with some of it lying on the floor. He exhaled sharply as he dragged himself to the kitchen. He drank a glass of water and grabbed a trash bag before going back to the living room.

He crouched down to put all the empty cans inside the trash bag. While doing so, he kept on berating himself for getting wasted the night before. And he was in the middle of cleaning up when he found his phone lying under one of the cans. He picked it up and decided to check it first.

He was surprised to see dozens of missed calls from Roseanne. She was trying to contact him since last night until early that morning. He remembered rejecting each and every one of her calls. He did not even respond to any of her text messages. He was about to put his phone away when her last text made him a bit curious.

Chaeng 💕
Tae you can’t do this. We need to talk. Please. 😭😭😭

That was her reply to his message where he asked for space between them. He ruffled his hair in frustration. He was finding it hard to remember typing and sending the text. He sent his text a few hours ago while her reply was sent only a couple of minutes ago.

“Why did I even suggest it in the first place? Ugh!” He exclaimed before dialling Roseanne’s number.

The call did not go through so he did it one more time. But he got the same result. So he tried calling Jimin instead. After a few rings, his call was rejected. And when he tried to call Jimin again, he was not able to contact him anymore. He was dumbfounded as he stared at his phone.

“What’s going on now?” He shouted.

Then he grabbed his car keys and rushed out of his apartment. In no time, he was standing in front of the Park’s house. He had been ringing their doorbell for a couple of minutes but still no one answered. He decided to call both Roseanne and Jimin one more time only to be disappointed when his call won’t come through.

He was already driving away when he heard the sound notification from his phone. Jimin posted a picture on SNS. It was a picture of him, Roseanne and Hoseok. Jimin and Hoseok were wearing a wide grin on their faces while Roseanne’s smile was noticeably not genuine.

Her lips were pulled to either side of her face but her eyes were telling a different story. Her eyes were puffy from crying a lot the night before and they looked empty. She was looking to the camera but then she was also not looking at it at the same time. If she was not standing in between Jimin and Hoseok, she would have been easily excluded from the picture. Jimin and Hoseok were giving off a bright aura which was opposite of Roseanne’s. She looked rather dull.

From carefully looking at the picture, Taehyung easily understood that Roseanne was not okay at all. And he was somehow feeling guilty despite his own resentment towards her. He once vowed to himself that he will only paint beautiful smiles on her face. So seeing the pained smile on her face was upsetting for him.

He took in a deep breath full of determination and courage. He will go to Roseanne knowing the he was already prepared for anything. He only needed to keep in mind that he was never willing to let her go. And he will always keep on fighting for her.

Taehyung drove for a couple of minutes going to Hoseok’s café. And without bothering to park his car properly, he ran inside the building. Then he did a quick scan around the entire café to find no signs of Roseanne nor Jimin. So he sprinted to Hoseok’s office and hastily opened the door to his office.

“Where are they?” Taehyung asked while trying to catch his breath.

Wearing a playful grin, Hoseok exclaimed, “Wow! What a pleasant surprise! What’s the occasion? Why is everyone paying me a visit this early in the morning?”

“Hyung! I’m sorry but I came here to see Roseanne. Where is she?”

“Oh!” Hoseok answered with a frown. “She is with Jimin, of course. Why? Is there something wrong?”

“I need to talk to her. Weren’t they here just a couple of minutes ago?”

“Yeah, they were here. But they did not stay long and only bought breakfast for takeout.”

“Aist! Do you know where they were going?”

“Um, Jimin told me nothing specific. He only said that he’s taking his sister somewhere to unwind but he was unsure himself where they were actually going. I guess they were just going for a joyride.”

“Hoseok-hyung!” Taehyung whined. “Don’t play with me please. It’s important that I talk to Rosie as soon as possible. I already have a feeling that Jimin is hiding her from me because I can’t contact either of them. I need your help, hyung. Please.”

Hoseok pressed his lips together as he answered.

“I swear Tae, Jimin didn’t tell me anything. I didn’t even get to see the direction that they went to. But if you leave right now, you might still catch up with them. They left not too long ago.”

“Uh, thanks anyway. I’ll try to visit you some other time. Bye hyung!” Taehyung said before running back to his car.

Taehyung cursed under his breath as he drove to nowhere in particular. He was not sure what Jimin was trying to do but he was positively feeling pissed at him right now. He just had driven a few meters from Hoseok’s café when Jimin posted another picture.

It was a stolen picture of Roseanne who was leaning back on the headrest with her eyes closed. If Jimin posted that kind of picture some other time, Taehyung would have found it amusing. Jimin’s caption talked about the way Roseanne was clutching her packed food while sleeping. However, Taehyung was unable to stop himself from smiling at the picture.

Then he belatedly noticed the road sign on the background. It indicated the street name where Roseanne and Jimin were. So Taehyung swiftly turned his car towards that street.

When Taehyung reached that same exact spot where Jimin took the picture, Jimin posted another one. But it was a video this time. Roseanne was standing in front of a closed gate. The place looked familiar to Taehyung. And his guess was confirmed right when the frame moved to shoot the name of their high school. Without wasting more time, Taehyung prepared to drive to the direction of their high school. But he left the video playing and maximized the volume. Then he placed his phone on the passenger seat.

“Chaeng, why did you want to come here?”

“This is not exactly where everything started but this is where my hopes were realized. After meeting each other in Daegu and bidding goodbye with no hope of seeing each other again, our paths crossed once again in this place.”

Jimin stopped the video right away when he saw Roseanne’s shaking shoulders. He put his phone on his back pocket before he slowly approached Roseanne. Then he carefully wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind. He refused to turn her to face him. If he was to see the amount of tears she was shedding at the moment, he might become overprotective over his sister much to Taehyung’s dissatisfaction.

… … … … …

Taehyung did not know what to feel after appearing before Jimin and Roseanne. Now they were all standing in front of the school gate. Jimin was smiling widely at him, clearly amused at what he put him through. On the other hand, Roseanne was avoiding meeting his gaze after their eyes briefly met when he got off from his car.

He exhaled sharply before walking with long strides towards Jimin and Roseanne. And he made sure to keep glaring at Jimin while he was getting closer to them. Taehyung was getting annoyed that Jimin even had the audacity to grin at him in response to his death glares.

But before Taehyung can get even closer, Jimin gave Roseanne a quick side hug. He kissed her forehead after whispering a soft “I love you!” Then Jimin ran past Taehyung and quickly got inside his own car. He left right after giving Taehyung a mocking salute.

Taehyung would have run after Jimin if he did not hear Roseanne’s soft sobs from behind him. He took one long deep breath before turning to face her. She was still looking down on her feet with her hands holding tightly on the hem of her shirt.

He whispered his words as he walked towards her.

“This is why Jimin keeps on getting in between us. His sister is such a cry baby that I can’t blame him anymore.” He said while gently engulfing Roseanne in a tight embrace.

After hearing Taehyung’s comment, Roseanne immediately tried to hold back her tears. She bit her lips to try to control herself. But it did not take even half a minute before she began crying again. And noticing all this, Taehyung can’t help himself from chuckling at his girlfriend who was being effortlessly cute.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Author's Note

So much for Jimin not wanting to intervene! 🙊😄

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.8K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
4.2K 157 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
150 5 6
"Fine. Just for tonight and we never speak of it again." "Like I'm gonna speak to you after this." "Is this you promising to actually leave me alone...
67.1K 3.6K 65
"When will the day come, that you finally see me. When will you hold my hands and say 'I love you' while you look at me lovingly. When will you final...