Set Ablaze

By sussky

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... More

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanksgiving Special!
Side Story!
Side Story pt2!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
New Years Special!
Chapter 32
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you all so much!
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Coronavirus Update
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

Chapter 26

2.5K 94 61
By sussky

I had jumped up to the hospital window that I left open in my room, letting out a sigh as I crawled through and quickly stripped.

Putting back on my sweatpants and All Might shirt. I stared at the shirt for a minute, thinking about his last statement after he beat All For One.

"Next, It's your turn."

It wasn't aggressive as if talking about villains, almost as if he had a... successor?

I let out a sigh as I plopped onto the hospital bed, "I miss Katsuki... He probably doesn't even know I was there." I muttered to myself.

I looked over at the cat plushie that Mineta handed me earlier that day. I smiled at it, thinking about all my friends.

My phone was sitting on the table next to me, I leaned over and grabbed it, turning it on. It was a picture of me and Dad. I decided I should text him.

To: Dad ❤️
From: (Y/N)
Hey Dad, I was wondering if you were okay.

Then I checked the time, It was really late. I doubt he'd be up. I went through my pictures, just to pass time.

The first one I seen was one of me grinning and Katsuki scowling as he looked away from the camera. The next was Izuku, Ochaco, Iida and I all giving thumbs up. Then there was one with Momo, Todoroki and I training. Another with Mineta throwing his purple balls at Mina and I.

I caught myself laughing at the pictures, then another one showed up. It was Izuku and I standing next to All Might and smiling. That's when my eyes widened.

Izuku! He's All Might's successor!!

I quickly texted the boy, "Please meet up with me when you get the chance." Is what it read.

I curled up on the bed, hugging the cat as I looked out the window. My eyes became heavy as I fell asleep.

The Next Day...

I slowly woke up, realizing that it's been a few days since I've been in the hospital now. Just then a knock was at the door, "Come in." I tell.

I looked over at the opening door, seeing Dad walk through it. "Hey, I didn't get your text till earlier this morning."

"That's alright, I'm just glad you're okay." I smiled to him.

"I can't stay for long though, more U.A. paperwork." He tells me, letting out a sigh.

"That's alright. The doctor said I was being released tomorrow anyways. I think I can make it back home on my own, if you're busy." I told him.

Dad tilted his head slightly, "Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head in return.

Dad leaned over and kissed the top of my head, "By the way... Bakugou was saved."

My eyes widened, I wasn't sure if they made t out safely but when he said that it made me really thankful.

The Nurse had knocked on the door and stepped inside, "(L/N), You have three more guests. One of them is... rather rude." The Nurse laughed nervously.

My ears perked up at the sound of 'rude'. I quickly got up and started to go to the door.

"(L-L/N)! Wait!" The Nurse walked over to me.

"Let her go." Dad had told her in a calm manner.

I seen him letting off a slight smile, I smiled in return before running out the room.

"I want to see her now!" A voice boomed across the hall.

My eyes landed on two ash blonde people and a man with brown hair. I started to run quicker, that's when I bumped into the ash blonde male.

I couldn't contain my tears, I was squeezing him. I didn't want to let go or even move.

"What the?!-" He began until he looked down.

I was looking up at him, "K-Katsuki..." I muttered out.

"What are you doing crying?" Katsuki scoffed out.

I sniffed as I held onto the boy, "Y-you made me promise you... and then you left me! You're so hypocritical, You know that?!" I raised my voice to my boyfriend as tears flowed down my face.

I sniffed again, burying my head in his chest, "I was so lost without you, Katsuki..." I tell him.

I felt his chin on the top of my head, my eyes softened at his gesture.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone, (Y/N)." Katsuki apologized.

I could only hold onto him, never letting go of him. It seemed wrong to let him go. I wanted him with me all the time.

"Thank you for saving me..." Katsuki muttered out.

My ears stood up and I looked at him, "Y-you knew I went?" I asked.

He nodded his head, "Deku and Shitty Hair told me you joined them as well."

"They have names you know..." I laughed slightly.

"Yeah, Deku and Shitty Hair." Katsuki looked over to the two adults behind him.

"Who are they?" I asked him.

"They're my parents. I guess you forgot." He patted my head in response at my now flustered face.

"I-I'm so sorry! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), Katsuki's girlfriend. I suppose I forgot who you are." I bowed to them, the blush still well across my face.

"Don't worry about the formalities, Dear. I'm Mitsuki and this is my husband Masaru." She pointed out, watching as I stood back up straight.

Masaru had waved at me, I waved slightly in return.

"We should probably get out the hall..." Masaru pointed out.

"R-right!" I clapped my hands together and lead the way to the hospital room.

Katsuki had shut the door behind us as I made my way back to my bed, "This is Shota Aizawa, my dad." I introduced them.

"We've already met Mr.Aizawa! He came to talk to us about the dorms." Mitsuki waved her hand slightly.

"Dorms?" I turned to look at Dad.

"To increase safety of students, They want to install dorms for everyone to stay at. I've been going around and getting permission from everyone." He explained to me.

"Yet you never told me..." I pouted slightly.

"Well I'm your dad so I already agreed for you." He smiled slightly.

I puffed my cheeks out and hugged him goodbye as he left the room.

"We came to drop Katsuki off for the day. He said he wanted to be with you, How sweet!" Mitsuki smirked brightly at me.

I laughed slightly, "Well thank you both, it really does mean a lot to me."

"No problem, (L/N). We have a few things to get done so we'll be leaving." Masaru spoke up.

I smiled at them, "You both can call me (Y/N)."

"You're too pure!" Mitsuki cooed at this and ran over to hug me.

I had hugged back, they waved goodbye and left Katsuki to stay the day.

That's when I heard him let out a sigh, "What's the matter?" I turned to him.

He got up from his seat and walked over to the bed, sitting down on it and laying his head on my chest.

My eyes widened at his sudden action, "Katsuki?"

"All Might told me you went mute, and that you weren't eating..." Katsuki muttered.

"I only went mute for a few days..." I tried to brush the topic off.

"When's the last time you ate?" He asked, lifting his head up.

I looked away, letting off a shrug.

"Damnit, (Y/N)." Katsuki growled at this.

I felt my ears lower, I wasn't really sure as to why but I wanted to cry.

"We're calling the Nurse and you're going to eat." Katsuki had got up to call the nurse.

I quickly grabbed his hand, he stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"What?" He asked.

"C-can't you just stay here a bit longer... I just got to see you again and you're already walking away..." I felt my hand shake at my words, scared he would leave again.

Katsuki seemed to notice it as well, he crawled into my hospital bed with me as he wrapped an arm around me. He pulled me to his body and made sure I was close to him.

I burrowed my face into his chest, holding onto his free hand.

"Hey Katsuki?" I looked up at him.

"What is it, Fire Breath?" He asked, looking back at me.

"Did you know that you smell like caramel?" I blurted out.

He raised an eyebrow, "No?..."

"I wonder if you taste like it..." I mumbled.

"Don't you dare- WHAT THE HELL?!" Katsuki was now yelling.

I had licked his neck, I was now laughing uncontrollably.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" Katsuki seemed flustered at it.

"I- Oh god!" I kept laughing.

Katsuki growled and pulled me back to his chest, I got the hint and finally stopped laughing.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, holding onto each other. It wasn't uncomfortable. I never wanted it to end.

I have to tell him though, no. I need to tell him.

"Katsuki?..." I called for him once again.

He let out a slight hum.

It took me a minute to finally get the words out my mouth.

"I-I love you..." I mumbled to him.

A/N: w e w I feel like it's rushed but I have a feeling the time gap between the sports festival and the training camp was a lot. I'm not sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
148K 4.7K 17
THE HUNT | BNHA | Three. That was how old the daughter of two pro-heroes was when she was arrested. She wasn't even sure that was legal, but alas, i...
275K 6K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
189K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...