Queen Quinn

By syko_lost_his_halo

eighteen year old Kellin Quinn is the definition of scary cat and spoiled. He's rich and doesn't leave the ho... More

1
2 Danny
4 thunder
5
6 dont forgot about food
7 Queen Quinn
8 dont go
9 public
10 house
11 sister
12 snow
13 Devilish
14 hell
15 freak out
16 year
17 caught
the end

3 ugly

482 21 99
By syko_lost_his_halo

I'm dropping out of high school... yeah..

Vote and comment please

I'm ugly..

I dont want to tell Oliver that I'm done putting the girly clothes on because he'll be able to see more of my flaws.

Tears brim to my eyes..

I'm stupid, why do I like wearing girl clothes? I'm a boy. "Hey love why do you look sad? You look gorgeous," he says and I look up to him and blink making tears fall.

"I'm ugly," I mumble feeling ashamed of my body.

He takes a step forward and touches the side of my face gently. He's straight, he's not going to kiss me... I want him too though..

"Love, you have a rockin' hot body, and a pretty face. You are far from ugly" he says and I blush and feel butterflies in my stomach. He cant be straight. Theres no way, maybe I do have a chance.

Wait, I don't even know if he's single..

He wipes away tears from my face for the hundredth time today and "you think I'm hot?" I ask hopefully.

Oliver smiles and kisses my forehead and pulls away. "Yes, I do" he says and grabs my hand and walks to the kitchen. The whole time I watch our hands.

In the kitchen is burnt food? Oh he must have been cooking when danny- yeah all that. "Thank you for getting Danny away from me and keeping me company.. I hate being alone" I say and fiddle with my hair.

"Dont thank me, I shouldn't have left you alone with anyone and I enjoyed keeping you company," he says and puts me on the counter like he did before but this time his hands make direction contact with the skin on the backs of my thighs making me blush.

He's situated in between my legs and his eyes leave my eyes and down to my thighs. He touches a burn mark that's just above my knee. He pushes my skirt up a little and he sees more burn marks.

"I want to send whoever left marks on your beautiful skin to hell," he says and pushes up my skirt up more and I blush, he's close to my crotch.

"One is already there," I whisper feeling sad. He shouldn't have died.. it's my fault..

"Good, how many people did this to you?" He asks and I think.. many people beat me up and kicked me while I was down.

"The majority of my scars are from Two people but a lot of people hated me," I say he looks at my wrists and then at my thighs.

"Tell me the story of these," he says and looks at my thighs. I guess.. it's not like I'm embarrassed of the story I just dont really like thinking about it.

"It was the first time I got caught wearing a skirt, they wanted to ruin my thighs so I wouldn't wear skirts ever again.  So I was their ashtray for a few days, I have 40 cigarette burns on my thighs.." I say and he looks at the other thigh.

"I only see 20?" He says and then lifts my whole skirt up. I shove it down and my face feels hot.

"Your panties are cute, you dont have to be embarrassed," he says but I pout.

"On the backs of my thighs are more burns," I answer his previous question.

"Well even with the scars you beautiful, I burned the food early, do you want pizza?" Oliver asks and my eyes widen.

"PIZZA!? Oh my god please," I say, I haven't had pizza in 7 or 8 years. "Dont tell my mom!" I say and try to get off the counter he was standing too close so when I scooted off he caught me.

Everything would have been find except my skirt was still on the counter when he caught me so his and when directly underneath my skirt and on to my ass cheeks. My crotch against his thigh. I gasp at the friction that just happened.

I pretty much slid down his stomach to his thigh. My feet now are on the ground but his hands are still on my ass and I'm trapped.

Oh no, now's not the time to get a boner. He lowers his hands and grabs the backs of my thighs and lifts me up again but not backing up so more friction happens and I bite my lip to stop from making noise.

I've a very load person in bed, I'm just really sensitive..

I hook my feet behind him so he cant get away from me and he looks at my lip that I have captured with my teeth. I release it and my face feels so hot.

He leans in and we connect our lips. He kisses me softly and I fall into sync with him. The kiss doesn't go far because he pulls away.  I open my eyes to see him looking at me.

Fuck I want him so bad.

I want him to fuck me into oblivion. I blush and look away. We just kissed! He kissed me, he likes me?

"So you want pizza?" He asks calmly with my legs still around him. I unlock my ankles and scoot back a little, I don't want him to notice that I'm now hard.

"Y-yes please, I haven't had it in years" I say shyly.

"Why'd you scoot away-" he starts and g and grabs me bring me back to him. I blush and look away. Before my crotch wasn't directly touching him so I knew he couldn't feel me but this time I'm positive he can now feel that he made me get a boner. "Oh, I see why. Your so cute," he smiles and I scoot back and he let's me.

"Shut up," I pouts and put my hands in my lap to block his view if he looks.

"Well I'd love to help you with your problem but I'm your babysitter and your a teenager, I could lose my job," he says with a smirk and steps back and pulls out his phone for pizza.

"I'm 18, I'm not a minor. My parents wouldn't care, but I agree with no right now.." I say and think about Danny. I don't want to be touched by someone right after Danny violated me.

I crave physical contact after feeling violated so I know my minds not right. I'd probably jump into bed with anyone because of this feeling. I just need to control it. I dont want to regret anything.

That's why I was with Danny so long, he'd hurt me and then act so nice. I love it when people are nice to me and I pretty much will forgive anyone.

Not Danny, I forgave him daily for years. He lost privilege of being forgiven. Thinking about how Danny treated me makes my problem go away. Thank god I didn't want to be awkward with Oliver.

"I'd like a cheese pizza and a-" he looks at me with the phone to his ear.

"Mushroom," I say and he repeats it to the phone. Well I guess not the phone per say but the person he's talking to over the phone.

-

The door opens without a knock and I jump into action and run away from my spot in the dinning room to behind Oliver.

We both look at the pizza boy.  The guy has a goofy smile when he sees I'm scared. I step away from Oliver and approach the pizza guy.

"Fucking idiot, are you trying to give me a heart attack!" I huffed and he puts the pizza down on my table.

"Dont I get a hug?" He asks with his arms open. I smile and run into his arms. The hug is a friendly one that I've missed.

We separate and He looks at Oliver. Doing the same I see he looks ready to kill him. "I'm justin, you are kellin's boyfriend?" Justin guesses and holds out a hand to shake after approaching him.

"Is this the real justin?" Oliver says to me not shaking his hand or even acknowledge him.

"Yeah he's pretty much my brother, be nice. Justin this is my babysitter Oli not boyfriend," I say and justin turns to me and for the first time looks at my body.

"You look healthier," he says and I frown. I gained weight, that's what he's talking about. 

"I'm sorry I haven't been visiting you.. everything has change since you left Danny. I'm happy you did but Danny has been acting out every chance he gets and he got my privileges to see you taken," he explains to me and I hug him again.

"Danny came by today.. but I'm fine. Oli got him out. Is Tony still living there?" I ask him trying to get as much information.

"No he's being fo-" I shove my hand over his mouth. I don't want Oliver knowing that I was in a foster home, then he'd be able to figure out that these aren't my real parents.

"I'll walk you to your car," I say shoving him out the door and leaving Oliver in the house.

"I dont want him to know yet, but tony got a family?" I ask happy. Tony really needed to get out of there.

"Yeah, but I'm happy to see your dressing how you want. Have you visited your sister?" He asks.

"No, I haven't left this house voluntarily since I got here.. I'm still scared of outside, " I say looking around. It's scary to just be in the front yard.

"Please visit her, and I know you reasoning but I'm out in the real world and I'm still alive-"

"Justin stop, I know you want to help but it's okay. I'll be ordering pizza more so I can see you. Bye" I say and hug him. He hugs back before getting in his car.

"Oh shoot, money! Here," I say and go to look in my pocket but I have a skirt.

"Just pay me back next time," he says buckling up. I nod my head and wave bye as he pulls out. Once he's gone I rush back into the house.

Oliver has the pizza on the table opened and plates out and two cups. He pours Dr.Pepper in both of the glasses and fixes me a plate. "You two seem close," he says and hands me a plate of two slices.

"Yeah, he help me through a lot," I mumble.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asks

-

Half way through the movie Oliver starts watching me. I look at him and his eyes meet mine. Not for long because his eyes go down. He's very obviously checking me out. My knees are to my chest so I push my skirt down to protect me from his eyes.

He gets up and walks in front of me so I put my legs down. He kneels down in front of me making me blush. He touches my knee. "Your beautiful," he says and kisses one of my scars on my thigh.

"I'm not.." I mumble and he pushes my skirt all the way up my whole face goes red and he pushes my legs apart and looks up at me.

Oh my god he's so sexy, what the fuck is he even doing?? Surely he's not about to give me a blowjob. He then kisses my scars and I try to stay calm. He grabs under my calf and pushes my leg up and looks at the scars on the back of my thighs.

"Your flexible," he says and pushes my leg farther. I can easily put my leg over my head or do the splits so yeah, I am.

"I was a cheerleader while I was in school," I say and he smiles and puts my leg down. He puts my skirt down and watches me amused.

"Can you to the splits?" He asks me hopefully. I love being able to show off so get up making him get up too because he was in my way.

I could just do the splits and be praised for that but I want to be extra. I stretch every morning and night so the super rare times I get to show off I want to do it completely.

So a back away from him and smile. I bend my right leg grab my foot and straighten my leg so it goes all the way up. I hold it for a second then bend it so my foot goes behind my head and then I bring my leg down and fall into the splits. I hold up my hands and smile like how I use to do when I was cheerleading.

"Tada!" I say and looks impressed.

"I can bend in any position," I say and wink at him. He get up and he looks like hes thinking.

"I know one you probably cant do," he says and I raise my eyebrow. Challenge accepted.

"I bet I can," I say and he smirks. Its probably going to be a sex position I know but I still want to prove I can.

"Do a back bend and have your chest on the ground," he says explaining a sex position.

But I'm stubborn and I don't care, I bend myself until I can touch the ground and then I shuffle myself onto my elbows and then gently lower myself until my chest is touching the ground.  I grab the backs of my ankles feeling accomplished.

"How long can you stay like that," he says and I feel my skirt fall up- down? My underwear on full display for him.

My back hurts from bending, "not long enough," I mumble and get out of the position as gracefully as I possibly can.

I cant be fucked while in that position, I'd break.

"Aw, I was enjoying that view" he says and I get up.

I get on the couch not commenting on his flirtatious statement. He sits next to me and pulls me onto his lap. We start watching the movie again not talking about what just happened.
-

"Goodnight, see you tomorrow" I say to Oliver.

"Goodnight love," he says and with that I leave and go to my room.

Once I'm on my bed I start thinking about Oliver. How he kissed me, and how he felt. Everytime he touched me I had to fight through the butterfly feeling in my stomach and he made me blush so much.

I wonder how he's like in bed.

My hormones kick in and I find myself laying on my bed with an erection. Stupid British guy, making me horny. I push my panties to my knees that are now bent and free my hard-on.

I reach under my pillow and slip my and into the pillow case, lube.
I get it out and put some in my right hand,  I'm not going to beat my meat dry, duh.

I grasp myself and rub the lubricant over my dick. I close my eyes and imagine Oliver doing this. Would touch me touch me softly? I run my hand up and down my length while biting my lip as I pleasure myself.

Or would he be rough with me? I squeeze a little and go faster but not to were it would hurt. Pleasure shoots through my body and a moan leaves my lips without my permission.

My face is hot and I feel my knees weaken at the moment. A little noise comes from my right so open my eyes to see a roach on my wall.

I girly moan scream leaves my throat and I get up and rush out of my room and straight into Oliver's chest. I'm breathing heavily from my uh.. activites  and my underwear are around my thighs.

"I- I uh-" i shove up my underwear and hide my hand that has lubes on it behind my back. Oliver looks embarrassed why?- wait why is he in front of my door??

Did he hear me moan?

"Roach- it- um," I stutter my face bright red and my boner not calming. He takes my right arm and makes me show him my hand.

He smirks and looks at me so I look away. "Even your lube smells like vanilla?" He says and pins me to the wall.

I gasp feeling embarrassed but still 100% turned on. He kisses me roughly and I melt into the wall and kiss back. His hands go up my shirt and I grab do the same and grab his sides.

"You are so fucking hot," he says and starts attacking my neck. I start to moan so I bite my lip. He sucks on a spot that drives me wild, I'm sensitive I cant help how my breath hitches or how I'm dying at his touch.

"O-Oli," I moan and he goes back to my lips. I kiss back and he bites my bottom lip making me gasp. His tongue slides in my mouth and his hands grip my ass.

After making out until I cant breath I pull away a little and look at him in the eyes. Hes so fucking hot. I get on my knees and look up and then unbutton his pants.

I unzip them and grab the slides oh his pants and underwear. "Can I suck your cock Oliver?" I ask politely like I'm asking him to pass the salt in a family dinner. 

He looks down and me and I see the dominance in his eyes. "Only if you want to, love" he says sweetly. I wonder if he's kinky? I wonder if he would like me to beg or if he would call me a slut?

I have mixed feelings about that kind of stuff, I use to be 100% into being called names but Danny abused that part of me and he really meant the things he said to me. But I'd be Oliver's slut if he actually likes me for me being me and not just for my body.

Theres no way to tell that so soon and I know this is soon but I pull down his pants and turn off my brain and work my mouth. Tomorrow will show me if he's just into the sexual side of me, tonight I'll just make him feel good.

After licking him up and down I take him in my mouth and do what I do best. "Oh my god," he mutters. As I'm bobbing my head back and forth I push my underwear down and start to jerk myself off.

Curse words and moans leave his mouth as I keep at a steady pace.  I go farther deep thoating him and moan in pleasure. I flick my wrist faster and try not to choke.

In high school I was known for giving the best blowjobs so I'd like to think I'm impressing him with how expertly I suck his dick and swirl my tongue around his tip. Tastes good..

I look up and make eye contact as I have his cock in my mouth, I dont stop bobbing my head or jerking myself.  He's looking at me with his lips parted and lust in his eyes.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," he says and I hum around him. I close my eyes and feel the familiar feeling in my lower regions. I'm close to my climax, I have been for a while. I moan and it's hard to continue a steady rythm when I'm so close to the edge.

I moan and shake as I reach my peak but dont stop my mouth. I cum into my hand and then grab onto his hips probably getting my cum on him. He moans and I go faster and a few moments later he's cuming in my mouth. I swallow and swirl my tongue around a little before pulling away.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten," he says looking down at me while he pulls up he pants.

I smile and bit my lip, blushing like a idiot. "Thank you," I say and look at the mess I made on the carpet. Oops.. "you should go take a shower," I point out seeing he has lube and my come on his hips and sides. I pull up my panties and stand up.

"Okay meet me in my room when your ready to sleep" he says and I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.3K 23
Inspired by Orange is the new black! When Kellin Quinn is sent to prison for a crime he committed years ago, he's utterly terrified of his new compan...
17.4K 1K 37
Kellin Quinn comes from a broken family. Vic Fuentes comes from a wealthy happy family. Kellin is quiet and likes to be left alone, and enjoys solitu...
284K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
71K 4.6K 20
Kellin wanted the best for his baby girl. At the age of 19, he was willing to settle down and work to support his little family. His world came crash...