Claim by the Bad Boy✔️

By Basicme00

Before you read, here are some warnings! My grammars suck and this book makes no sense. It is so unorganized... More

Prologue
Chapter | 01
Chapter | 02
Chapter | 03
Chapter | 04
Chapter | 05
Chapter | 06
Chapter | 07
Chapter | 08
Chapter | 09
Chapter | 10
Chapter | 11
Chapter | 12
Chapter | 13
Chapter | 14
Chapter | 15
Chapter | 16
Chapter | 17
Chapter | 18
Chapter | 19
Author's Note🎊
Chapter | 20
Chapter | 21
Chapter | 22
Chapter | 23
Chapter | 25
Chapter | 26
Chapter | 27
Chapter | 28
Chapter | 29
Chapter | 30
Chapter | 31
Chapter | 32
Valentines Bonus
Chapter | 33
Chapter | 34
Chapter | 35
Chapter | 36
Chapter | 37
Chapter | 38
Chapter | 39
Chapter | 40
Chapter | 41
Chapter | 42
Chapter | 43
Epilogue
Bonus | I'm Pregnant
Bonus | Baby Mama Ready to Pop
Sequel?? Ya or nah??
Ideas + Help (for sequel)
Sequel + bonus chapter
1M READS🎉+ Bonus

Chapter | 24

26.3K 635 335
By Basicme00

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

•Alexis' POV•

I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. Ow! Nope, I wasn't. This really can't be happening.

So I did the one thing that anyone would have done. I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT?!" Both Audrey and I shouted.

Blake just stared at me with a calm face.

"NO NO NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! I'M YOUR FIANCÉE!" She shriek.

Suddenly I heard rushing footsteps. I wiggled around trying to get out of his hold. There must be a mistake!

"Stop moving."

I glared at him.

"No! I'm not about to fake being your fiancé!"

He tightens his hold as he stares straight at me.

"Who said this was fake?"

My eyes widen. But before I could ask him what he meant by that a loud voice interrupted us.

"What's going on? Oh my goodness! What's wrong, Valerie!?" A mid-age woman rushed to a crying or whatever Valerie is doing.

"B-Blake just said I wasn't his f-fiancée!" She cried out.

I rolled my eyes. You ain't the only one surprised today. I struggled against Blake's hold again. But nothing worked.

The woman turned and gasped as she saw Blake hugging me. She looked at me and glared at me. Woah. She's pretty ugly.

"You!" She pointed her long boney, perfectly painted nails at me.

"How dare you steal a taken man!" She scowled at me.

My mouth dropped.

"Woah Woah! I know not! I'm not marrying anyone nor looking for anyone. At your 'future daughter-in-law' is a fake! Her name isn't even Valerie!"

"Do you really think I would believe you! I mean why else would Blake say he wasn't marrying this sweet beautiful girl? Hm?"

Why am I in this situation in the first place?

I elbow Blake causing him to let out. He let out an oof.

I step in front of him. I crossed my arms and glared at him. He looked at me and knew straight away that I was serious.

"Go tell your mother the truth!"

He let out a sigh.

"Fine."

Audrey stop crying and smirked at me. While his stepmom looked at me with disgust.

"I knew i-"

"I'm not marrying Valerie or should I say, Audrey."

His stepmom looked at him in disbelief.

"Why is it because of this peasant?" I asked.

Oh hell no. She did not. But before I could say anything Blake spoke up.

"She's not a peasant! She's my fiancé!"

My eyes widen.

"Dude! I thought I told you to tell your stepmom the truth!"

He grabbed my hands.

"I am telling the truth. We are getting married soon, right baby?"

That's when it clicks. He was acting. Oh. Oooohhhh! I let out a sigh of relief but deep down I felt hurt and betray.

"Yeah. I'm glad you finally told your stepmom." I fake smiled.

The devil's eyes widen in anger.

"I don't approve! No one besides Valerie suits you!" She tried to reason with him.

"You're not my real mom so it doesn't matter. No, go before I let the dogs eat you," he sneered.

My eyes widen. Dang, he changed that much over the years? He used to be that silly scared guy. What happened to the old Blake?

"B-but"

"No buts just like Valerie has no ass. Now go!"

She scrambles away as they realize that Blake was made. I got out of his hold the moment they left. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Good acting," I complimented Blake.

"I wasn't acting."

My headshot straight up.

"What?"

"You're the love of my life, Alexis."

"Uhhhh. Dammmmmnnn." I left out a small chuckle.

"Alright. You can stop acting right now, Blake. They left already."

He put both his hands on my shoulder. I stiffen. I don't like where this is going.

"I'm not acting nor am I joking. I do love you."

"Uhhh," What was I supposed to say?!

I came back as a whole different person only to end up getting kidnapped. And finding out that my kidnapper was my childhood best friend to him having a crush on me.

He cupped my cheeks.

"I know you don't feel the same way...yet." I scoff when he said yet.

He smiled at me.

"But I will always keep trying until you say 'I do'"

"Woah Woah! Dude! I'm literally 17! And you're only 18 and you're already talking about marriage. What the heck man?!"

He lifted my hand and kissed my knuckled. He stared at me through his long thick eyelashes.

"I always dream of our future. But sooner or later it will become a reality."

So that's it. We end up getting married and I had twins with him.

The End

...
Thanks for reading. End of story
Love you guys to the moon and back

Jk

That's not how it ended

...
To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
631 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...