πŸ’¦ RoadTrip One Shot Collecti...

By Randyplz

A collection of short stories about the RT boys falling in love and getting it on. Smut n fluff Warning- mos... More

Author's Note
OT4 | Tight Squeezes With RoadTrip
Randy | Empty Space
Fluff | Get Off
Jacklyn | Storm
Randy | Fuck Buddies
Mack | The Broken Omega (ABO) | Part 1
Mack | The Broken Omega | Part 2
Randy | Fuck Buddies | Part 2
Mack | The Broken Omega | Part 3
Randy | Ocean Eyes
Randy | High School Lover | Part One
Randy | High School Lover | Part Two
NEW BOOK
Sack | Yellow Submarine
Rylyn | Stay the Night
Randy | 3 AM
Randy | Nudes
Jacklyn | Odds
Ryan / Randy | The Gambler
Jacklyn | Nudes | Part 3
Ryan/Randy | The Gambler | Part 2
Rye | Heartbreak Hurts
Randy | Locker Room Confessions
OT5 | Attention
Randy | Ain't Together
NEW BOOK | Harry Potter AU
Randy | Teachers' Lounge
Randy | Pretty Boy
Randy | There's No Way
Randy | Clickbait
Plug Plug Plug
Randy | Cold Feet
Randy | The Final Rose
Randy | Clickbait | Part 2

Fluff | Nudes | Part 2

2.7K 82 38
By Randyplz

A/N: So as requested, here is part 2...

* j a c k *

One week earlier...

"Have you ever taken a dick pic?" Andy asked me out of the blue, causing me to nearly drop the priceless antique teapot I was studying. We were currently in a junk shop, scouting locations for our next cover video, but we'd both become more distracted by the junk than the location itself. 

"Come again?" I spluttered, raising an eyebrow and turning to look at him. I noticed he was holding something in his hands, something that he was staring at intently. I studied the thing, it looked like one of those clunky old cameras from 90's films- the ones that spit out the picture as soon as you take it. 

"Have you?" Andy asked me again, looking up again and biting his lip as his eyes moved nervously down to my crotch.

"Taken a dick pic? Uh, yeah, And, I was a horny teenage boy with a smartphone, what do you think?"

Andy chuckled. "True," he said, "have you ever sent any to Brook?"

I frowned, thinking about it. "I don't think so," I said, "maybe once or twice over snapchat, but we're always together, ya know? If he wanted to see my dick he'd just come and see it," I smirked at that last part. Andy shook his head. 

"Hmm," he pondered, toying with the camera in his hands. 

"What's going on up there?" I asked, moving closer to tap on his temple.

"Just thinkin' about stuff," he blushed, swatting my hand away. 

"Dick-pic related stuff?"

"Maybe."

It was my turn to bite my lip. "Does that thing even work?" I asked. Andy shrugged. 

"Say cheese," he said, holding the camera up to his eye. 

"Cheeeese!" I grinned, and Andy pressed the button and the camera flashed. Moments later a white strip of film emerged from the front slot of the camera. 

"It's blank," I frowned, looking at it. 

"Have you never seen a polaroid before?" Andy sassed, "Give it a minute."

"Sorry grandpa, they didn't have them anymore in my day," I muttered, causing Andy to slap me lightly on the arm. I smirked and peered over his shoulder, watching as my face faded into the frame, a photo appearing before my eyes. 

"That's sick," I remarked, forgetting completely about Andy's dick-pic musings, just impressed by the aesthetic and novelty of an instant photo that only existed in Andy's physical hand, instead of immediately surrendering to the cloud. 

"I think I'll buy it," Andy decided. 

***

As we sat down to lunch later, Andy was still toying with his new camera, seemingly fixated on it. I stared at him as his brain ticked over, mildly fascinated by this new urge that seemed to have come over him. 

"So are you going to take some photos of your junk with that when we get home?" I joked, causing Andy to flush bright red. 

"Don't be so crass, Jack," he reprimanded, pondering a second before adding, "I was thinking more like tasteful nudes."

I nearly choked on my sandwich. "Tasteful nudes?" I shook my head. "Only you, Andy Fowler."

Andy grinned. "Nice camera deserves nice photos."

"And why the sudden urge to take sexy photos?" I asked, not wanting to admit that this conversation was beginning to excite me. 

Andy chewed on his lip. "Well, to be honest... I'm leaving in a week and I know Rye's gonna miss me. And we haven't had a lot of time lately to...you know."

I did know. I'd had the same issues with Brooklyn. We wanted to be intimate but life right now was just crazy and more often than not we'd end up passed out in front of the TV before we even got to foreplay. I was going home to Ireland at the same time as Andy was going away to Manchester, and I understood him wanting to leave his boyfriend with memories that were a little more sexy than stressful. 

"We should do a photoshoot," I blurted out the suggestion before I could stop myself, looking up nervously for Andy's reaction.

"Really?" he asked, "you'd be down for that?"

"Mmhmm," I nodded, already getting butterflies at the thought. "Might be fun to remind the boys what they're missing out on while we're away."

"And then we can all have wild crazy sex when we get back," Andy grinned.

"Fucking finally," I agreed. 

***

At three AM, I left a snoring Brooklyn in bed as I snuck down the hallway into Andy's room. He was waiting for me, hushing me as he ushered me inside, locking the door behind us. The sneaking around felt strangely sordid, but then again, doing this right under our boyfriends' noses was half the fun. 

"Got the camera?" I asked, not really knowing what else to say or how to begin this. This was new territory for Andy and I. Living together and seeing each other nude was one thing. Getting hard and posing for erotic photographs was entirely another. 

"Yeah, right here," he answered, picking up the camera from where it sat innocently in the middle of his bed. "So how do we start this?"

"You wanna go first?" I asked, taking the camera from his hands. 

Andy looked panicked as I pointed it in his direction, even though he was still fully clothed. "Why me?"

"Because this was your idea," I argued, and Andy bit his lip, knowing I was right. 

"Okay. Fuck. Do I just-?" Andy paused, hands fiddling with the hem of his shirt. I sighed, putting the camera back down on the bed. 

"I think you need to relax," I told him, "just close your eyes and think about Rye."

Andy nodded. He took a deep breath, doing as I said and closing his eyes. I walked up to him. He froze a little when I took the fabric of his t-shirt in my hands, but then calmed himself, returning to deep breathing as I slowly pulled the shirt over his head. I smoothed my fingers over the goosebumps on his arms a few times until I felt his muscles relax, his mind seeming to go to another place as he sighed a little. 

"You thinking about him?" I checked, my hands resting on his exposed hipbones. 

"Mmm," Andy hummed, eyes still closed, his breathing getting a little heavier. I looked down, seeing the bulge in his joggers grow just beneath where my fingers were touching. 

"You do the rest," I whispered, stepping back from him again to grab the camera off the bed as Andy's no longer shaking hands found their way to his waistband, tugging his joggers and boxers down in one go. I gasped a little as his already hard dick sprung up against his stomach. 

"Fuck," I breathed, swallowing as Andy discarded the clothing and stood up again. He opened his eyes, a darker, stormier blue than I was used to seeing. As they met mine, his lips twisted into a bashful smile, a light blush spreading across his cheeks. 

"You ready?" I asked, lifting the camera up to my eye. 

"Yeah," Andy nodded, still smiling shyly. I found his frame in the small viewfinder, making sure the entire length of his aroused petite body was centred in the shot. Andy averted his eyes as I snapped the first picture, as if he was too modest still to look the camera directly in the eye. I discarded the white strip onto the bed as it finished printing, returning my attention to Andy. 

"Turn around," I found myself directing in a raspy voice. As a top, I knew what view Rye would probably be interested in seeing. I was undeniably curious myself. 

Andy raised an eyebrow as he looked at me, it was no secret that, although Brook was one hundred percent the one for me, I'd always harboured an appreciation for Andy's peachy little ass. I'd expressed this to him on more than one occasion. 

Andy turned around, turning his head to the side in profile as he smirked. "Like what you see?"

"You know I've got a soft spot for that ass, babe," I grinned, taking another picture and continuing to watch Andy as it printed. It was a damn good view from the back, and the sight caused a slight stretch in the fabric of my boxers. 

"What should I do now?" Andy asked, turning back around, his dick now in his hand. 

"Do that," I said, eyes glued to his hand, " touch yourself."

"Yeah?" Andy said, running his hand up and down his dick, "Like this?"

I hummed. "Get on your knees, maybe," I mused, grinning cheekily as I added, "give him your best blowjob eyes."

"Alright," Andy smirked, sinking down to his knees as I positioned myself in front of him, looking down at him through the camera. He continued to stroke himself, looking up into the lens with wide blue eyes, his mouth falling open slightly as his thumb flicked over the tip of his cock. I snapped the photo at just the right moment, his eyes seeming to sparkle under the flash. 

"That's hot," I told him. 

"You're hard," he pointed out. I looked down, noticing he was right. 

"Shit. I am," I said, looking back at Andy without shame. What did he expect in a situation like this? Andy just bit his lip and stared back at me. I found my hand moving to the front of my joggers, unable to resist the urge to palm myself as Andy continued to move his hand up and down over his cock. 

"Maybe we should have your turn before you get too excited," he suggested slyly, looking at my hand. I paused, placing the camera down gingerly to hook my fingers in the waistband of my joggers, having already been shirtless. 

"Now?" I checked, thumbs tucked in the elastic. Andy nodded, teeth clamping down even harder on his bottom lip, denting the soft flesh. He moaned softly, picking up the pace of his jerking off as I pulled off my bottoms, setting my throbbing dick free. It pulsed red against my abdomen and I wrapped my hand around it, aching for the relief. 

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I enclosed myself in my fist, my eyes rolling back momentarily at the sweet relief of the feeling. 

Andy leaned over to the bed, still on his knees. He grabbed the camera and pointed it up and me. I didn't look at him, losing myself a little in the feeling of stroking myself. I heard the shutter click and felt the burst of light from the flash, looking back down at Andy as the white strip slowly ejected itself from the camera. 

We really got into it after that. Both of us finally losing our inhibitions as we gave in to the arousal. The mutual exposure became thrilling, beginning to feel like a competition of sorts in my mind. I pushed myself to be bolder so that Andy would want to push his own boundaries to outdo me. We switched the camera back and forth as we played, Andy ending up photographing me deep-throating my own fingers as I fucked my fist, lying back on his bed while I squeezed my cock at the base, causing it to throb purple, and one where I just let my hard-on rest against my stomach as I pinched my nipples, making myself whine. 

When I turned the camera back on Andy he was three fingers deep inside himself, whimpering softly as he bent over on all fours, punishing his own hole. I felt myself coming close to release as I snapped a photo of him bent over in that state, his ass the star of the shot. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," he whined, thrusting his fingers in even faster. I resisted my own very strong urge to grab my dick and join in his pleasure, opting instead to raise the camera and capture the moment as he leaned himself up against the edge of the bed, clenching his teeth and working himself up until his mouth dropped open in a long moan, his orgasm spilling over. I clicked the button once he had gotten himself through it, looking utterly wrecked as sweat and come glinted on his torso. 

"You close?" he asked, sounding exhausted. 

"Very," I gritted, throwing the camera to him haphazardly as I sunk to my knees, wrapping my fist again around my aching cock, finally giving it the pleasure it was begging for. I pumped my first as the pressure quickly built, squeezing my eyes shut and moaning as my orgasm rushed over me, hearing the camera click just as my come began to spray. 

"Shit Jack," Andy remarked as I came down from my high, "that went everywhere."

I opened my eyes, immediately seeing the mess Andy was referring to, droplets of my come dotted all over my chest, along the carpet, and even covering the camera still in Andy's hands, the lens now smudged in white. 

"Oh fuck," I said, my eyes widening. 

We pulled our boxers back on and collected the photos into a pile, me then helping Andy to clean up the mess before sitting cross legged next to him on his bed.

"These are good," Andy commented as he spread the photos out before us. 

"They're better than good," I countered, looking over them. They were insanely hot. I could hardly believe we'd taken them at all, never having thought I'd ever take images so bold of myself. I also could have never predicted I'd enjoy taking them so fucking much. 

"Do you think the boys will like them?" Andy grinned at me, knowing the answer. 

"They'd be crazy not to."

I took my half of the pictures, kissing Andy on the cheek before wishing him good night. I padded back down the hall into Brook's room, careful to be as quiet as possible as I stashed the photos in a pair of shoes I knew Brook wouldn't wear in the next week, before crawling into bed beside him. I smiled to myself as his sleepy body curled itself around me, relaxing into his embrace as I fell to sleep. He had no idea what was waiting for him. 

A/N: Anyone want part 3?

I was only planning to do 2 parts to this, but as this was pretty long already I decided not to rush the Jacklyn smut and just keep this as the photoshoot. And also I had some extra Randy action I wanted to include ;) So if you liked this one let me know, vote and comment and I'll finish the story!

✌🏻❤️➕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 14.7K 162
Oneshots and sickfics of our favourite boys. No smut I'm afraid. Trying to get out at least one a week, but depends on how busy I am, and how long th...
15.1K 1K 22
RoadTrip Fanfiction - Randy β€’ β€’ β€’ Andy and Mikey are best friend since forever, Mikey is always there for him even in the hard times but what hap...
38.2K 2.6K 42
They were the complete opposites of each other. The biggest enemies. Andrew, the best student, the ray of sunshine who everybody loved. And Ryan, the...
20.2K 919 11
"This is the real me, do you got it?" - A Randy fanfiction