Love on time

By EXPLOSIEVEPANDA

The numbers on your wrist, they represent the time until you meet your soulmate. More

01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

06

504 72 2
By EXPLOSIEVEPANDA

I work at an ice cream shop. My boss told me to work today, otherwise I would lose this job. Since I really need the money, I couldn't say no.
'Hi. Could I get some mango ice cream, please?' a teenage girl asks. She blinks a lot, like her lashes that are dripping from the mascara are too heavy.
'Yeah,' is the only thing I say. I am really annoyed by the fact I have to work today. As I scoop some mango ice cream into a cone, a take a quick look at my wrist. More than half an hour to go. I focus on the ice cream again. 'Do you only want mango or do you also want another flavor?' I really try my best to sound nice.
'Only mango,' she says.
Who likes mango, anyways, I think.
'There you go.' I hand her her ice cream and she pays.
'Thank you.' She smiles shyly. 'Is it today?'
Great, a teenage girl wants to give me some advice. I only show her my wrist.
'Thirty-two minutes to go,' she says with an excited voice. 'Don't be nervous, you don't have to be.' She takes a bite of her ice cream, which horrifies me. I can almost feel the cold in my teeth. 'Have fun,' she says while walking out of the store. Without looking, she waves at me, which makes her sleeve fall down a little. I feel relieved; she knew what she was talking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
40.7K 792 44
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
15.3K 293 32
what if the rookie had a group chat
126K 5.2K 45
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...