Jabez Villalobos Imagines

By Marjorie56

WHATS GOODIE WHATS GOODIE WHATS GOODIE WHATS GOODIE WHATS POPPIN! I'm here to give y'all what you want, some... More

Almost
Almost Part 2
Playlist Live Fight
Hawaii
Requests are Open!
Right Where You Belong
Surprise, surprise
Jealousy

Scandalous Outfit Prank

1.5K 19 11
By Marjorie56

Requested by MelaineGoddess

Request: Can you do one where y/n pranks Jabez wearing a scandalous outfit and says she's going out with her friends but she's really not

Here we go guys! If you guys have more requests make sure to comment! Thank you all!

-

"Hey guys! It's your girl y/n! What's poppin?" You said into the camera, quietly. "As you guys can see Jabez isn't here. Which only means one thing! It's prank time! Make sure to comment down below #y/n to know y'all are on my side!" You whispered into the camera making sure your boyfriend Jabez that was in the room couldn't hear you.

"I'm currently in the restroom. He thinks I'm getting ready to go out with some friends, to this party. And I'm gonna be wearing a veryyy revealing outfit. Like he would never and I mean never let me leave the apartment in this!" You say nervously.

"I'm actually not going out to a party. I just told him earlier this week that I was just to get the prank going, but in reality I'm just gonna prank his ass." You say smirking.

"So as you all may know. I'm partnered with Fashion Nova. They have a ton of amazing clothes that comes in many different styles and colors. They are honestly amazing and you guys can use my promo code to get 15% off on your purchases. Promo code in the description below. But today I'm gonna use one of Fashion Nova's most seductive and scandalous outfits. And I'm soooo nervous to put it on cause I know Jabez will freak out. I'm sooo nervous guys so give this a huge thumbs up!" You say smiling at the camera.

"Enough of me talking! Let's get on to the prank!" You say happily. You got your makeup and started creating your makeup look. You did a little makeup tutorial for the fans.

Makeup Look:

You then quickly did your hair to make the prank believable. So that Jabez thinks you're actually going out.

Hair:

"Okay guys so I just did my hair and makeup so now I just have to change. I'm so fucking nervous guys. I mean like look at this outfit!" You showed the crazy outfit to your fans. "Guys I'm sooooo nervous. Ughhh. He's gonna get so mad!" You say.

You put on the black outfit.

"Oh my god guys look at this!" You say showing the fans your outfit once it was on. This completely shows all of my legs and my whole ass. And it only covers my boobs. That's it! Everything else is exposed. He's gonna get so pressed and mad. If y'all didn't know Jabez has helllla anger issues." You say. "Fuck. I think imma call alex. I'm so nervous!"

You cracked the door open making sure your outfit isn't showing, so that Jabez doesn't see it.

"ALEXX! Can I borrow your speaker?!" You yelled to yours and Jabez roommate. You quickly closed the door and wait for him.

After a minute or so you heard the door open, you quickly got Alex into the bathroom and closed the door.

"What's up?" He said once you dragged him quickly.l into the bathroom. "Here's the speaker by the way.... Wowww!" He says once he saw your outfit.

"He's gonna freak huh?" You say to your best friend, Alex Guzman.

"Umm yeah! Obviously!" He says loudly.

"Shhh!" You shushed him. "It's a prank!" You explained.

"Oh my gosh y/n! He's literally gonna break the apartment building. We're gonna get another noise complaint. First from all the banging you guys have at night and now because y'all are gonna fight!" He says.

"You're dumb!" You rolled your eyes. "Okay but I'm sooo nervous. Like look at me! He's gonna flip." You say.

Alex starts laughing. "It's gonna be so funny!" He says.

You looked into the mirror and fixed your hair nervously.

"I mean you look great!" Alex says.

"Jabez is gonna watch this video and beat you up." You giggle.

"Sorry Jay. Please forgive me!" He says closely to the camera.

"Wait so you calling me in for the speaker was just an excuse to get me here for moral support?" Alex asks. You nod.

"Alright well you got this. He will get mad but remember it's just a prank!" Alex says and leaves to let you continue your prank.

You look at yourself one last time before you start the prank.

Outfit:

You open the door of the restroom and walk into the room. You found Jabez laying down in bed shirtless, just scrolling through his phone. The cameras were already set up in the room. 

Once he heard the door open he turned off his phone and turned his attention towards you.

You acted normal and looked around the room for your black handbag to go with your outfit.

He heard him chuckle. "What are you doing babe?" He says.

You look at him showing him the whole front view of your outfit. "What do you mean?" You acted innocently.

"What are you wearing?" He asks confused.

"What do you mean? This is my outfit for tonight. The girls are gonna pick me up in a few." You say looking at him.

He laughed. "You're funny babe. Hahaha where's the camera." He says not believing you.

"Jabez this isn't a prank. I don't see why you think this is a joke or something." You say annoyed.

"Why would I not think this is a joke!" He says, anger laced in his voice.

"Jabez what's going on? I'm going out. Is there something wrong?!" You say acting defensively.

"Is there something wrong? Umm yeah there's fucking something wrong. Look at what you're wearing. No don't even look at what you're wearing. Look at what you're not wearing!" He was slowly getting mad. He stood up off of the bed and walked towards you.

"You're literally not even wearing anything to cover your legs. You're literally just wearing a fucking underwear. And look at this!" He says referring to your tube top. "You're literally wearing a piece of string to cover up your boobs." He says yelling.

"It's not a fucking string Jabez. Stop overreacting, it's a tube stop. As if I haven't worn one before!" You rolled your eyes.

"Oh a tube top! Wow that's totally makes this outfit better. If I literally flick your nipple, it'll be visible for everyone to see!" He says and flicks your nipple, making it pop through the thin material.

"Jabez!" You immediately yell at him, covering up your boob. You had to hide the pleasure and arousement that it brought you for the prank.

"Is the outfit turning you on?" You smirked.

"Yes! I mean no. Okay fine it is. So that's why you're not wearing that outfit." Jabez says.

"Jabez I'm wearing this! I'm going out with my friends. When do I ever tell you what you can and can't wear?" You say.

"Y/N! Look at yourself in the mirror!" He says as he places you in front of it.

"What? I love it. It compliments the way I look. It makes me feel confident and amazing. You're not talking me out of this!" You say loudly.

"You're fucking crazy. You're not wearing that! I'm sorry y/n but no. I don't approve of this outfit. I just don't think it's appropriate to wear this at a party where there's gonna be a bunch of other guys. Especially if I'm not gonna be there." He scoffed. "Not happening!"

He walked back to the bed. "Now go change." He says.

"I'm not changing Jabez! How many fucking times do I have to tell you. I'm going out with this because I want to. You can't force me to do anything." You say. You knew this would really tick him off.

You grabbed some high black heels. You put them on and pretended to call your friends.

"Hey are you guys almost here?" You paused pretending that the imaginary person on the other line was talking.

"Okay good. I'll go down stairs right now. Thank god you're here already cause I wanna leave." You say acting angry since you knew Jabez was listening.

You pretended to end the call.

"I'll see you later." You say bluntly pretending to walk out the door.

"Y/N!" He says quickly stopping you from walking out the door.

"What Jabez?" You rolled your eyes.

"Look I'm sorry. I just don't want anything happening to you. You looking fucking hot and I just don't want anyone taking advantage of you because you'll seem like an easy target. Look fine if you want to wear this outfit then wear it but please promise me that you'll be safe and that you'll just look at your surroundings. I'm sorry for getting mad and yelling it's just I don't want anything happening to you. You're so important to me and I love you. So please just be careful." He says looking into your eyes. He put his hands on your face and pulled you into a sweet kiss.

You pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked confused.

"It was a prank." You giggled.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jabez says.

"It was a prank baby! You say more loudly.

"Wait so you're not actually wearing this out?" He says with his arm across his heart in relief.

"No I'm not!" You say say hugging him.

"Oh my gosh babygirl. Thank god!" He yells pulling you off the ground.

You screamed and laughed.

"I would never wear this! I just wanted to prank you. You know I'm the pranking queen." You say sassily.

He rolled his eyes. "Imma get you back real good!" He says and slaps your ass.

You look at him and you could tell he was turned on.

You grabbed the camera and pointed it at his face. "I just pranked you!" You say happily.

He playfully rolled his eyes. "No you didn't. I knew this was a prank!" He says.

"Guys replay the clip where he was literally yelling at me that I couldn't wear this!" You say at the camera.

"Alright guys well me and my girl gotta go. Wait are you still going out or was that part of the prank?" He says looking deeply into your eyes.

"No I'm gonna stay and cuddle with you all night!" You say pecking his lips.

"Okay good. Cause I was gonna miss you." He says as he puts his face on your head.

"Alright guys comment down below #y/n. Cause I'm obviously the better prankster." You giggle into the camera.

"Hell nah. I'm gonna get you back real good. Comments down #jabez if you wanna see that prank!" He says.

"Well anyways guys me and my baby girl got a lot of things to do tonight. Your cuddling plans have changed. You deserve some punishment for this, especially with that outfit." He says and closes off the video. He throws the camera onto the drawer and carries you and throws you onto the bed.

He smirks and hops on top of you kissing down your neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.1K 31
Read to find out👀
827 21 14
read to find out
162 0 18
read to find out