โœ” The Farmer who Changed Me ๐Ÿ€

Par blinkingline

Being shipped off to her grandma's barn is definitely not the way Jennie wanted to spend her whole summer. ๐Ÿ€... Plus

Disclaimer
Prologue
Farm 1
Farm 2
Farm 3
Farm 4
Farm 5
Farm 6
Farm 7
Farm 8
Farm 9
Farm 10
Farm 11
Farm 12
Farm 13
Farm 14
Farm 15
Farm 16
Farm 17
Farm 18
Farm 19
Farm 20
Farm 21
Farm 22
Farm 23
Farm 24
Farm 25
Farm 26
Farm 27
Farm 28
Farm 29
Farm 30
Farm 31
Farm 32
Farm 33
Farm 34
Farm 35
Farm 36
Farm 37
Farm 38
Farm 39
Farm 40
Farm 41
Farm 42
Farm 43
Farm 44
Farm 45
Farm 46
Farm 47
Farm 48
Farm 49
Farm 50
Farm 51
Farm 52
Farm 53
Farm 54
Farm 55
Farm 56
Farm 57
Farm 58
Farm 59
Farm 60
Farm 61
Farm 63
Farm 64
Farm 65
Farm 66
Farm 67
Farm 68
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Daddy Day Care
Christmas Bonus Chapter

Farm 62

3.4K 182 132
Par blinkingline

This chapter is dedicated to deinaoero, thanks for the upvotes 💕

🍀🍀🍀

Taehyung got very busy with his internship and me with my upcoming one. I was busy applying to other places. I didn't want to depend on mino's offer and I was having second thoughts of going.

Third year schedule was chill but we were drowned with the activities. Taehyung got busier too with the final hours of his internship especially that it's his last year and he'll be graduating soon. Chaeyoung visited us prior her cruise ship internship. They'll be going around Europe. Lucky bitch.

I was on my way back to our condo when I saw taehyung laughing with a girl outside the building and she clearly has a thing for tae. They look comfortable around each other and touchy too. My eyes zeroed on her hand slapping taehyung's biceps playfully.

"Mon amour~" I purred, going near them and snaked my hands on his arm.

"Sooyoung, this is jennie. Jennie, this is sooyoung." I frowned when he didn't say I'm his girlfriend. It should be jennie, my girlfriend.

"You can call me joy." She offered her hand to me and I just stared at it. She chuckled and retrieved her hand.

"I'll go ahead tae." She smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Bye jennie." She smiled at me too and I just gave her a nod.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked through gritted teeth when we got in the elevator.

"That was me being me." I rolled my eyes and removed my hands from his arm.

"You were being rude."

"Oh I'm sorry, did I offend your side chick?" He scowled.

"So you can be friends with a guy but I can't with a girl?" He mocked, walking out when the elevator dinged open.

"You knew mino! You knew him before we even became friends as you see him in the campus! That bitch I don't!" We're yet again, yelling at one another.

"The only one being a bitch between you two is you." My jaw dropped and I felt my eyes sting

"You're choosing her over me now?!" I screeched.

"What's there to choose? I'm just stating a fact!" We were both startled when yoongi slammed the piano keys and turned to glare at us.

We both gulped and inched towards our room. Silence followed and it was suffocating. I dropped my things and went inside the washroom.

I splashed water on my face and stared myself on the mirror. I heard my ringtone and I went out to get it and taehyung went in the washroom.

"Hello."

"Bonjour." It was mino.

"Hey! What's up?" I wiped my face with a towel and sat on the bed.

"Ready to fly to paris next semester?" I gasped

"Shut up!" I squealed.

"You got accepted." I thanked him with a huge smile on my face but faltered when my eyes caught sight of taehyung and I's framed picture on our bed side table. We were so happy back then.

"Mino?" He silently asked. Water running down his abs. Not fair!

"Yes. He called to say I got accepted." I calmly answered.

"Congratulations." He said in a sarcastic tone and quickly got dressed. My brows furrowed.

"Where are you going?"

"Just practicing to be away from you." He muttered darkly and left. He didn't even ask me if I'm going.

Taehyung avoided me ever since and I didn't bother to make amends. He's mad and I'm mad. We were cold towards each other and it became exhausting.

"Grandma? How did you know grandpa was the one?" I curled up to one side of the bed. My bags are packed for my flight tomorrow. Taehyung isn't home yet.

"I didn't. I just chose him." I'm calling grandma since mom was busy. I'm closer to grandma nowadays.

"Were you ever exhausted?"

"Couple of times."

"Did you ever want to let go?"

"Every time."

"But you didn't?" I asked in a small voice.

"But I didn't." She answered and I let the tears flow.

"It's going to be ok sugarplum. You're going to be ok."

"I don't want to but it's so suffocating grandma. It feels so heavy in the chest when it used to be so light." I choked back a sob.

"Shh... you'll get through this. I know you will." I ended my call with grandma still with a heavy heart.

Mino was waiting for me by the boarding gate and I turned to teahyung who avoided my gaze. I memorized his features and then he stared at me. My heart ached. We were silent until my name was called for final call.

"I guess this is it..." He says.

"Tae.." I looked down and clenched my fists.

"Let's break up." We both said at the same time and I felt my heart being pricked with a thousand needles.

"Goodbye then." I stiffly nodded and walked fast towards the gate but paused and turned back to see his retreating back. I cried and went in. Mino was silent and took my hand carry for me.

We settled on our chair and he held my hand. "It's ok jennie. You can find someone else."

I ignored him and plugged my earphones in and let the music drown me. I faintly hear the announcement that we're about to disembark when AkMu's How Can I Love the Heartbreakn You're the One I love played.

I purposefully take a few steps back
I look at you walking without me
There is a void beside you
Upon the gray road you look back

Tears blurred my vision and I slapped my hand to my mouth. The song already hurts as it is. The situation made it more painful.

I knew just then
That I can’t leave you
No matter how many problems we face
It’s easier to withstand, than breaking up

I ripped my earphones of and closed my eyes shut.

🍀

I stared at her back as she went in. I wiped my tear and walked out to where sooyoung was waiting.

I was with her when I wasn't with jennie. She was lovely. She's smart and humble. She's pretty too. We see things eye to eye.

She smiled and waved at me but I stopped on my tracks. She's easy to love, but she's not jennie. Her smile faltered when I mouthed sorry and ran back.

"Give me a ticket to paris please." I said to the counter, panting.

"The last one just left sir."

"The next one!" She frowned

"I'm sorry but we're fully booked sir. The next one is in three days." I raked my hair in frustration. Tears stung my eyes.

I left feeling defeated when someone rammed into me, making us fall and her luggage slammed to the floor with a loud bang.

"I'm sor-" we both froze. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy red.

"Let's not do that again. Ever." I hugged her and she sobbed to my chest. People were staring at us but we didn't care.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.5K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
65.4K 3.1K 29
ๆ•ต โ”Š ๐„๐๐„๐๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐“ก. ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐“ž. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐™€๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฅ€ โ”€ ๐’ฎ...
167K 5K 57
ฮนั‚ ฮฑโ„“โ„“ ั•ั‚ฮฑัั‚ั”โˆ‚ ะฒั”ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ฯƒf ฮฑ ยขะฝฮฑั‚. BOOK 1 ||
285K 13.2K 55
"Still not boyfriend material enough for you?" BOOK 1 A TAENNIE FANFICTION. Copyright ยฉ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—š๐—จ๐—ž๐—ฆ All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 05.30.2...