Daddy's Rebel Sequel to DC

Від iheartreading2007

Her parents found love at such a young age. They seemed to have loved each other their entire lives, so it se... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Daddy's Rebel
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

3K 107 9
Від iheartreading2007

A/N: VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

That is all, now enjoy! :D

“THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!!!” I hear a voice scream as soon as I cross the threshold of the house.

I quickly whip around and smile wildly at the ball of fire running at me in full force. I'm wrapped in a tight hug as said ball of fire attacks me. I ignore the air being knocked from my lungs and wrap my legs around his waist while hugging him as tightly as I can.

“I've missed you so damn much!!!!” I say as soon as my feet touch the ground. I push back the tears in my eyes with as much force as I can.

“Come on sexy, how could you not miss all this?” He asks cockily while gesturing to his body.

He is beyond gorgeous with the 8 pack of tight abs, longish blond hair and gorgeous green eyes. Ignoring all of that I slide down his body. The moment my feet touch the ground I jerk forward and land a hard punch to his gut. Satisfied with the whoosh of air and him grunting I step back as he leans forward clutching his stomach trying to catch his breath.

After he catches his breath he stands back up eyeing me warily. “I deserved that but no more, the ladies have missed me and I can't get as much game if I have bruises.”

I roll my eyes and glare at him. “Don't ever do that again Frederick.”

“I won't, I love you.” He says seriously.

“I love you too.” I reply letting my glare slip away and a smile take its place.

The sound of a clearing throat has me turning around to see a very much confused Drake. Mentally face palming I gesture between the two. “Freddy this is Drake. Drake this is my cousin Freddy. He is the eldest spawn of Aunt Vivi and Uncle Erik. He just recently got out of jail for 3 months and since I refuse to see any of the boys in jail he gets the punch. He was in for some stupid shit that he shouldn't have gotten caught. Before you ask at some point or if you were wondering, no Vivi wasn't mad at all. She was actually a little disappointed that he got caught.” I finish with a snort.

My Aunt Vivi is one of a kind. She is a little insane, terrible temper and has a real big problem with authority. When I said that Uncle Erik was a lawyer because of Vivi I'm pretty sure there was a lot of truth in that; he's head over heels for my aunt. I am not sure how they make their relationship work but I can tell you one thing for sure, hell on earth couldn't keep those two apart.

“Wow, well that sucks man. Glad you're out.” Drake says frankly before walking the few steps over and shaking hands with Freddy.

“Yes, yes whatever; where are the rest of the boys?” I say waving my hands at their little introduction thing. I don't really care I just need to see my boys and get some alcohol in me.

“Aww I'm not enough for you?” Freddy ask fake pouting. Rolling my eyes I smack him in the back of the head.

“Shut up, where are they?” I ask glancing around the packed house.

“Back yard.” He says before kissing me on the cheek and leading the way.

“BEER PONG!” I holler while fist pumping and following Freddy to the back yard.

“I'm guessing you like this game?” A sexy voice asks from behind me. Drake puts his hands on my hips so he doesn't get lost behind me but I can't help but lick my lips knowing that I love the sensation of him touching me in any way.

“Oh hell yeah, you're talking to the champ!” Giving him a smile I turn back around to the backyard.

All of the guys in my group are here, even my older brother made it out which is kind of rare now that he is about to graduate college. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the guys bumping fists and laughing. What's amazing is even though they are all exceptionally gorgeous they don't like girls all over them. If she is throwing herself at them they won't even give her the time of day; god I love my boys.

"FAMILY!!!" I screamed while throwing my hands up in the air spastically. Ya, I'm a big dork just like my mom.

The guys of course whipped around and upon seeing me some smile and some glare. I know they aren't glaring at me. They are either glaring at my clothes or at the sexy piece of meat behind me. I couldn't blame them for their anger at Mr. Sexy Pants but they are going to have to stop giving me grief for the things I wear. I have a great figure, confidence and I can defend myself quite easily; not to mention I am 21 now.

"Ok, no more glaring! Let's play!" I shout ignoring them and grabbing onto Drake's hand before pulling him to the ping pong tables setup. They have 4 tables side by side on the patio. We decided to do this a few years ago since we are all kind of impatient and hate waiting for a beer pong table to open.

"Hey Marcus, I got her to come," Drake says trying to lighten the moment.

"True," Marcus concedes and drops the glare before swinging an arm around my shoulder. Pulling me slightly away from the group while ignoring my moans of displeasure from being pulled away from King of Abs and the beer.

"You really suck taking me away from the Oasis right now," I grumped at him.

"What the hell, why is that the Oasis right now," he asked while gesturing at the group.

"Cuz, come on. Abs and beer is my happy place and that area right there my dear cousin has both," I say licking my lips at Drake whipping his shirt off and tossing it aside. "Oh my sweet baby Jesus. Mmmm. Damn I should nickname him Campbell's Soup because he sure does look Mmmm....Hhhhmmmm....good."

"EW! Stop, my mind's eye is bleeding. What the hell Mads?! Stop that," he says with a disgusted look on his face gesturing to all of me.

"I can't help it! Where did he come from? He's like an alien sex god sent here to-"

A large hand covering my mouth cuts off my sentence. Glaring at the hand I follow it up to a very grossed out CJ aka Chris Jr; my big brother. Smiling under the hand I open my mouth and lick all over his hand. I almost collapse on the ground laughing when he lets out a squeal-like noise before jerking his hand away from my mouth.

"Oh... Oh my God. That was so classic bro." I gasp out.

"Shut up, that never happened," he replies glaring at me while continuing to wipe his hand off roughly on his pants.

"What were you doing over here eavesdropping anyway? God, I do not want to be at the same party as my brother." I say in mock disgust. After staring into each other’s eyes we both start laughing. When I finally catch my breath I leap into his arms and wrap my arms around his neck tightly.

"I know, I missed you too baby girl." CJ whispers in my ear.

"I don't like being away from you for so long bro. I missed you so much." I whisper back before sliding down a few moments later.

A throat clearing makes me snap my eyes around to see Drake smirking at me. I push down the blush before stepping away from my brother and toward Drake.

"Bro, this is Drake. Drake this is my big brother CJ or Chris. I call him CJ because he's named after my father, Chris Jr."

Waving a hand in between them with a smile on my face I'm completely shocked by what happens next. Ok, not that shocked but still. CJ smirks at Drake before hauling off and knocking Drake hard enough that he stumbles but doesn't fall. Drake must be able to take a punch because my brother is pretty damn strong.

"I deserved that," is Drake's only response as he wipes away the trickle of blood that was drizzling down his chin.

"What the fuck do you mean 'I deserved that'? Dude we totally respect hit backs, it's a natural reaction and I have no idea how you aren't hitting him back right now." I look at him like he's an alien.

"He damn well knows he deserved that," CJ says plainly like nothing happened.

"Just him standing up for his little sister and I understand that. I don't know if Marcus told you anything but let me assure you that was your one freebie. I know I fucked up and I apologized but I won't let something like that slide. You alone got a freebie because you are her brother." Drake finishes his speech with a serious look on his face and his eyes actually look slightly haunted.

I step towards him and when his eyes meet mine they almost immediately soften and lighten up. I try not to let that really get to me but I know that it does melt my heart a little, knowing that when someone is upset they can look at you and instantly calm down.

"This is over and if anyone else has issues they can take it up with me," I said looking at CJ and Marcus.

"You know the guys are still pissed over it. We were all raised like siblings to each other so it's hard to not want to step up to a guy that obviously needs a kick in the ass for sticking his foot in his mouth." I roll my eyes at Marcus's statement.

"Don't be like that sis, you know that you would be all over a girl for disrespecting one of us," CJ steps in front of me and cradles my face. "We are so important to each other and we would defend each other with every breath that we have."

"I know CJ, it's just. I don't know. I really like him, ok? I understand, I suppose, but you have to also get that it's just me that goes after these hoes. However, against guys who disrespect me it's like a damn football team!" I end up throwing my hands around in the air trying to make my point, something my father says I get from my mother. I've seen her do it so I can't disagree.

"Ok she actually does have a point there CJ." Marcus concedes causing me to nod my head in thanks to him.

"Ok, ok I get it but this shit just got way too damn heavy and I really wanna have fun this weekend before I have to be all adult and serious Monday," CJ says scrunching his nose up in disgust. I can't help but laugh at the look on his face when he thinks about being a grown up. Don't get me wrong, he is the oldest out of all us including all my cousins but it's just so nice that he can be immature.

"Hell yeah!" I grab Drake's hand with a wink and drag him back over to the guys. I’m so glad that’s over.

They obviously haven't missed us since the beer pong tables are all still being used. After dropping Drake's hand I walk over to the cooler on the ground that I know the guys brought and pull out two bottles of beer. I pop both of them open before walking over to where Drake is standing laughing at a story one of the boys is telling. I hand him the beer before taking a swig of my own.

"What the shit, how come you didn't get me one too?" Vin whined at me. 

"Shut up squirt and get your own." Marcus said smacking Vin on the back of the head causing all of us to laugh. 

"Shit that hurt." Vin growled rubbing the back of his head furiously while glaring at his brother. He kind of got his mother, Aunt Kathy's, anger issues but he is built just like Uncle Vincent hence him being Vincent Junior aka Vin. All of Kathy and Vincent's boys, 3 of them, are built just like Vincent but Vincent Junior is massive and oddly enough he's the youngest of the three and right about my baby brother's age.

"Get over it, you know she isn't your slave and stop being such a whiny ass." Marcus says with an easy going smirk on his face.

"Marcus, don't push me." By now Vin is starting to get a little red in the face and I know that a brawl is going to break out any second. That's the beauty of hanging with all these boys, they get into a lot of fights.

"Marcus lay off," I cut Marcus off as he opens his mouth to say something else. He snaps it closed and pouts a little at me. "Vin, go get your own beer and stop whining."

Without another word Vin cools off immediately and heads to get a beer with a grin on his face. I roll my eyes at the brothers because they do this all the time. We really don't have serious fights because we really do feel like family instead of a group of tight nit friends.

"Are you like their mother hen?" Drake asks from beside me. 

"Well I would say no but I can say that sometimes yes. You have to understand that we each take our turn being the level headed one. Well not Kevin, but everyone else does for sure." I say causing everyone to laugh because it's so true.

“I don’t know if I’ve met Kevin or not. There are so many of y’all it’s getting a little confusing.” Drake says looking a little confused.

“Ok, let me break this down for you darlin’. Our parents were all kind of cool and oddly ended up really close. For the girls there is; my mom, Kathy, Vivianne, and Nichole. My mom is married to Chris, they have 3 kids; CJ, me, and then the baby of my family Ian. Kathy is married to Uncle Vincent, one of my dad’s best friends, and has 3 boys; Leo, Marcus, and Vincent Jr or you can call him Vin. Leo isn’t around really because he decided to be a little different and move away to go to college. Now we have Vivianne and Uncle Erik, my dad’s other best friend, they have 4 kids; Frederick or Freddy, Kevin, EJ or Erik Junior, and June. Also, Vivianne and Uncle Vincent are brother and sister so it does make all of them real cousins. However, we were raised like one big family so we might as well all be kin.” I say smiling widely as I finish listing my lovely family.

Running a weary hand down his face he takes a big drink before speaking. “Shit that’s a lot. I’m probably not going to remember that all.” I can see the honesty in his eyes and it doesn’t bother. First, he’s a boy and could really careless. Second, it can be a lot to someone who didn’t grow up around here.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

216K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
86.2K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...