Marks of the Soul: Exo x Read...

By LunaMoon78

Y/n L/n lives in a world where everyone has a tattoo based off of their soulmate's supernatural power, hers i... More

Character Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Story
My Phone is Glitchy
Chapter 8
Announcement
Chapter 9
New Book Idea
Chapter 10
Y/n School Schedule
Announcement
Christmas Update Voting
Chapter 11
Tattoos
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Valentine's Day Special?
New Story
Chapter 14
Important (Pls read)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

1.3K 32 7
By LunaMoon78

Y/n POV

"Ughhhh," I groaned while smashing my alarm," I have to go to school."

I couldn't even think about facing Sehun after the dance. I knew I liked him, but my life was complicated. I had at least six soulmate tattoos, more could come. They were just appearing out of no where and I was confused as fuck. But I knew I had to tell him that I liked him too, so we could have a relationship.

"You've got this Y/n," I told myself in the mirror.

I put on my clothes, and rushed to school.

"Shit, I forgot Chanyeol," I grumbled.

I had no time to turn back, so I texted Chanyeol.

Y/n:

I left early for school, so you need to find a different ride

Chanyeol:

How rude, I'll just have Kyungsoo take me, or Baekhyun

Y/n:

Do not mention him in my presence.

Chanyeol:

Okay, see ya later.

Y/n:

Yup 😁

I looked out to see hell, oops I meant school. I parked my car in the closest spot I could find, and ran into the school.

"Sehun," I took a deep breathe, "I need to talk to you."

He nodded and followed me to the courtyard.

"What did you want to tell me?"

How did I want to word this? I should tell him about all my tattoos right, or should I just begin with my feelings. I don't know! I guess I'll just wing it.

"Sehun, I like you too," I confessed, "I would love to be your girlfriend, but my soulmate situation is weird."

"What do you mean?" He gave me a confused look.

I took a deep breathe and pulled up my sleeves. His eyes widened, but I ignored his reaction and continued. I pulled up my jeans around my ankles. His eyes turned as wide as saucers, but I still continued. I pulled down my collar to expose the tattoo on my collarbone. Lastly, I showed him my first tattoo the one on the back of my neck.

(This is the tattoo)

"How?"

"I have no idea," I mumbled, "I've had this tattoo since I was little." I pointed at my neck.

He nodded and urged me to continue.

"I wasn't born with it like most people, my mom said it appeared when I was five, the new ones began appearing recently."

"Do you know which one's the real one?" He asked.

"I only have a theory," I ruffled my hair slightly, "I think I might have more than one soulmate, that the tattoos just appeared when I met them."

He nodded slowly as if he barely understood what I was saying.

"Your tattoos look intricate, so I wouldn't be able to figure out the person's power," he pointed out.

I agreed the only one I sort of understood was the sun, which I assumed was light.

"Does this mean you want to be my girlfriend?"

His eyes were hopeful as he waited to hear my answer.

"Of course," a smile appeared on my face, "I just wanted to be honest about my situation."

"I-I," he blushed cherry red, "words can't even describe how happy I am."

My smile widened as I pulled him into a tight hug.

Baekhyun's POV

I heard their entire conversation, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I did. I was just casually walking by when I saw Y/n, I was still upset with her, but I was a little concerned. I decided to watch Sehun, to make sure he didn't hurt her, but what I found out was weird.

"She has several soulmates," I mumbled in disbelief.

I couldn't understand it, but she had the tattoos to prove it. She didn't even tell me, I don't care if we're mad at each other, we don't keep secrets that big.

"Wait she mentioned a sun right?"

My power was light, but I honestly doubt she could be my soulmate there isn't any chance. I thought of my tattoo, I couldn't see it because it was on the back of my neck, but I could imagine it

"I doubt she has a power anywhere close to that," I whispered imagining my guess about my soul mate's power.

Sehun's POV

I couldn't believe it, Y/n's my girlfriend, she has some soulmate issues, but she's my girlfriend. I could totally help her sort out her problem. I was a rather intelligent person, I'd find a way.

"Why are you so smiley today?"

"Well, I've got a girlfriend, Chen," I gave him a happy grin and continued walking to class.

"Who is it?"

"Y/n," I responded dreamily.

I couldn't help myself, she was the girl of my dreams. She was smart, competitive, wasn't a doormat, and being pretty was only a bonus.

"Wait! What?" Regret flashed in his eyes, but it was gone so fast I probably imagined it.

"Congratulations," he patted me on the shoulder, "see ya later, I've got to go to class."

I nodded and made my way to class aswell.

Y/n's POV

"Woohoooo!" I screamed in the privacy of the bathroom.

I was ecstatic that Sehun was now my boyfriend. I could barely contain myself. I was surprised how quickly I got over my small crush on Baekhyun, but before I knew it I liked Sehun. I wasn't some desperate bitch, it just kinda happened. He was sweet, considerate, and was himself. He was also handsome, which was a bonus with his amazing persoanlity.

"Shit, I have to get to class!"

I rushed over to my first period, and sat down just before the bell rang. I sighed in relief and began taking notes.

Time skip...

Kyungsoo's POV

"Hey did you hear the news?"

I turned to Chanyeol and gave him a glare.

"Of course I heard, the whole school is talking about it," I retorted.

I was upset when I heard, but I hid it well. I had a crush on Y/n for a long time, but Sehun got to her first. I was gonna ask her to the dance too, but I was too late.

"Wait," I turned to Chanyeol, "don't you like Y/n, why aren't you upset?"

Chanyeol's mood instantly changed, sadness surrounded his usual happy aura.

"I am disappointed," he admitted, "but I could never tell Sehun that, I don't want him to feel guilty."

I nodded, I understood what he meant. I didn't want anyone to ruin their relationship for my sake either. She liked him and he liked her, they were bound to start dating.

"Isn't he visiting us soon?"

"Yes he should be transferring soon," I said with a small smile, "I wonder if he'll remember her."

"He probably will he did love her," Chanyeol smiled and we both went to lunch.

Y/n POV

"Sehun," I yelled, "wait up, I'm not that fast."

He turned around and smirked, "you're fast, you just have short legs."

I gave him a glare as I ran past him. I didn't appreciate him pointing out my height or lack thereof.

"Wait, I think you're cute short," Sehun attempted to dig himself out of the hole, but he was too deep in.

I huffed quietly and grabbed my lunch. I walked over to the table just to be met with a bunch if gloomy auras.

"What's wrong with you guys?"

They all turned toward me and nodded in my direction.

"Okay suit yourselves," I opened my lunch and pulled out a bag if chocolate, "but if you don't brighten up, I won't share my chocolate."

They all perked up instantly and held out their hands asking for chocolate. I rolled my eyes, but gave them all some anyway.

"Your welcome," I said with a small glare.

"Thank you Y/n," they all chorused causing me to smile.

"Wait where's my chocolate," Sehun fake cried.

I shook my head in disbelief, but handed him some. He smiled and ate it not savoring the taste at all. What a waste of chocolate these people were, atleast I would've savored it.

Time skip...

My parents were coming home soon, and I was sort of dreading it. Chanyeol would have to leave, and we had a lot of fun. I was used to being alone, and the second I wasn't I became truly happy, and now he has to leave.

"Chanyeol, you're gonna have to leave today, "he turned to me and gave me big puppy dog eyes, "don't give me that look, my parents are coming back tomorrow."

"Please, my parents aren't back yet, I don't wanna be alone," he whined.

"I could probably spend the night once or twice, I could lie to my parents."

He smiled widely and ran in for a hug.

"I can't wait!"

My lips curved up into a soft smile as I returned the hug. This guy was such a softie, even if he was a giant.

"Okay, now go pack your things," he groaned at my request, but went to do it anyway.

He was back downstairs in about fifteen minutes.

"Goodbye Chanyeol," I waved as he walked out the door.

"See ya later," he shouted.

Time skip...

Unknown POV

I walked into the school with a dazed look on my face. I wasn't happy about being here, I was only here to see my friends. I had decided to show up for second period and not first because I didn't like math. I wasn't a stupid person, I just fell asleep during class a lot, so math was hard.

"Are you our new student?"

I turned and saw a middle aged woman looking at me. I silently nodded and he lead me to the classroom.

"Class," the entire room went silent, "we have a new student."

I walked into the classroom and all eyes went to me. I scanned the crowd searching for my friends, but I saw someone much more interesting.

"This is Zhang Yixing," she turned towards me, "go sit next to Miss L/n."

She pointed towards a girl with her head stuck in a book. I walked over to her and a sly smile crept up on my face, I'd recognize her anywhere.

"Hi N/n, did you miss me?"

Her eyes widened and she gave me a shocked look. She actually remembered me!

"So you remember me, that's awesome," I smiled widely and sat next to her.

She didn't speak the entire class, probably too shocked to think.

I've finished another chapter. It may seem a little sad when I pointed out that everybody likes her, but she's with Sehun, but this is not the end. Also I finally introduced Yixing. Please vote and comment, also you should check out my other stories. Love LunaMoon78

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.9K 27
*This story is based on the soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate speaks to you are written on your body* Sophie is scared of her mark. The...
86.3K 2K 25
Soulmates exist. If two people meet and they bond, they get the same tattoo at the same place they are going to have a happy live together. But it ne...
730K 25.9K 23
Soulmate AU A story in which a girl finally gets her soulmate mark, to an idol thousands of miles away. -------- Completed: 2/2/21 If you're Felix r...