๑Not the same love๑ AU (♡Rusa...

By LittleBunnyDoll

(if I make any mistakes, tell me please haha(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃) •The cover art is not mine, credit to zzoupz on tumb... More

•First meet•
•Crossover Lovers•
•Friends forever•
•A sleepover and a killer•
•A little bit fun•
•Who's killing?•
•A new challenger•
•Two good ennemies•
•A bloody party•
•Too fast•
•A surprise meeting•
•~Backstory~•
•Mistake•
•The convention•
•A new conflict?•
•Desagree•
•My darling•
•Two murders•
•Fake murder•
•☆My only star☆•
♡~Special Valentine's Day~♡

•A date to three•

1.1K 15 53
By LittleBunnyDoll

•art by michanpc on Tumblr

Canada's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

It's Monday... This is not a bad day actually. The weekend was great... But about Saturday, what America saw in the TV about the murder of Philippines... This is scary! I don't want one of my family die because of a psycho! Anyway, I can't think about this right now or else, I'll be late for school. I go down the stairs after doing my shower and brush my teeth. I don't see anyone in the kitchen. Dad and mom went working. But where are Australia and New Zealand? I hear footsteps from the stairs. It's America and I ask him where are Australia and New Zealand. He tell me they're going on a trip with their class, so they got up early. Oh okay, that's okay then!
I prepare my breakfast and for America, a coffee. I take his cup and give him: "Thank you... But uh, I'm not sure if I'm going to school today..." he say. "Why? You're okay no?" I ask. He say he have a test that's why he didn't want to go. I tell him to revise for the next test and he nod. I take my bag and put my shoes, my jacket on. I say bye bye to America, he's watching TV... And now, I'm on my way for school!

The bus come, I go inside and see Ukraine. I go to him and kiss his cheek. He smile. Awww... How can you be more cute?!

Russia's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I get up early today. But I was on my phone so I didn't take the same bus as usual with Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. I start to put my shoes on but suddenly, Mexico call me. "Yeah?" I say. "Hey Russia! Do you take another bus today? I didn't saw you with your siblings." he ask. I tell him why. "Oh it's oki, you won't be late! Just hurry a little bit my love! Bye bye!". He hang up. He call me «love»?
Well, uh... That's okay... I guess...? I'm confuse now, really... I don't know who I appreciate and who I hate... And if I will be late right now...! Well, that's not important... I put everything on and get off my house. Maybe America is late too no?
.
.
.
.
What?! Why did I just say??? Why I care so much about him?! We never talk! Like, a real talk, the other times, no...
I pass his house and decide to see if he is still here. It's impossible because it's 7:30 and school start at 7:38. But anyway... I knock.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone open the door and it is him!
Why am I happy? I don't care about anybody normally...
"Ohhhhh! What a surprise!~ What are you doing here Ruski?~" he tell me with a flirting voice. "Uh..." I lost my words...- But why?! What the...-
"You will be late at school... But I guess you want something else than school... Riiiiiight?"
I look away... Am I blushing?! Why happen to me?! I can't control my feelings and that's really strange!
He wait, here, and stare at me with... loving eyes?! I look at him and then smile. Or else this will be more awkward than now...
He giggle and invite me inside.
You know what? I don't care about school, I enter in his house and take my shoes off. He close the door and go to the kitchen: "You can sit on the couch! I prepare something to eat!"
I go sit on the couch and stare at the TV. And want to look at him, but, this can be awkward... Why? Uhhhhhh idk... But still! I stare the TV.
I turn my head at him but just a little bit to see him. He's making, uh... I don't know what. But his outfit is adorable... He wear a black oversize T-shirt with a rabbit on it, a white short and pink sleepers, they are also rabbit. *Sigh*...
.
.
.
I stray again... What is wrong with me?! I don't like him but my body his like yes you like him! My brain is confuse. "Here!". I see America with a plate and a hamburger on and some fries. "Thank you... This was not obligated you know..." I say. He laugh and sit next to me: "You're so funny! I can't prepare something only for me! And, I make this especially for you~" he say with a smile and then eat his hamburger. I don't know what to say I just smile at him and eat mine too. He probably see it. All of this start because of my stupid idea to «visit» him... I hate myself sometimes... No! ALWAYS.

America's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

He is so hot when he think about something and while eating...! You can see, he is thinking about something... Maybe how he is going to date me?~ Or to fuc-
"Are you, free tonight?" he ask me.
WOW! THAT'S... WAIT, DID HE JUST ASK ME IF I'M FREE TONIGHT?!?!?
FOR... A... DATE?!?!????!??!?!??!!!!?!!!
Okay... Calm down...: "Uh... Y... Yes! I'm totally free!"
"Oh great! We can...uh... Maybe go... Somewhere to eat? I mean, if you want of course!"
"Yeah of course!" I'm in paradise!!!~
"Cool! I will call you at 19:00 and pick you up!"
I nod and wish he is my husband right now!
It's 8:00 and he is still here. I want him to stay here for eternity!!!
He start to get up and tell me he have to call for school or they will call his father. And, I see his father one time in school when there was a reunion. He is tall and scary but looks like his son. Well, his son is hotter than him but still, he is okay too! I say he can call them here. He think, and agree. He call them and blablabla, he is sick, blablabla, he can't come after. For me obviously, but he say he have to go to the doctor. They save this on their computer and that's all. He come to me, with a smile, and sit next to me again. I blush... Hihi~ WHY IS HE SO PERFECT?!

We watch a movie but it's boring. I start to getting bored... I look at him, be is concentrate to the movie. I stare at him until he notice me. He notice and blush a little bit. Hihi! I know it! He likes me! He can deny it! He look at him and ask you need something?
I tell him: "I think you~ need something, don't ya?"
He look at me confuse. I giggle and jump on him, like cuddling him uwu! That's what Japan say... Idk why the hell she say that when she see a manga or a ship, and I'm not talking about the boat, if someone is lost with me with this weird weeb things... Anyway, I cuddle Russia and I think he appreciate! UwU (okay I stop X) )
We're like that for 10 minutes and no one wants to move. It's sweet...~ And I'm really comfortable on him so... We win together! But suddenly, a phone call. It's Russia's phone. He get up, I let him get up, and he check who calls him.

"Oh... It's Mexico... I forgot to tell him I don't come to school... I will check this out and come back okay?" Russia tell me. I nod with a smile. He go upstairs and go to the bathroom. Pfff... Mexico is ruining all my chance to get Russia! I want me and Russia to be together, that's all! But no... He have to get what he want... Every time!
After... 20 minutes I think? Russia came back with an anxious face... "What happen?" I ask him. He look at me: "*Sigh*... I don't know how to tell you, but..." he say with anxiety. He tell me quickly that Mexico is coming with us tonight.
.
.
.
.
I'm gonna kill him. That's it! I can't take it anymore!!! Is he serious?! He want to be with us... AND IT'S A DATE!
What a great new!!!...

Russia's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

America look angry but he want to hide it. Me too to be honest... Mexico is... Really friendly... And he was my first friend sure... But, he can be very protective... With anger... I hope that everything will be perfect tonight! *laugh nervously*

At school...

Mexico's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

WHAT IS HE DOING?!
He can't do that!
He is literally steeling my boyfriend!!!
I'M GONNA STAB HIM!
AND KILL HIM WITH MY CHAINSAW!
"Mexico?"
Uh? Who is it? I turn my head and and see Canada. "I heard a laugh, so I wanted to saw who it was!" he say with a smile. "Awww... You're adorable... I'm okay don't worry! It's just a video... That's all!" I tell him with a big smile on my face.
He reply me with a smile too and go out of the bathroom. Yeah, it was awkward... But anyway, I will ruin this «fake date»? If it's a date, I'm gonna be furious. He is mine. And no one can touch him or even look at him! *Sigh* life is so unfair with me don't you think??

Nobody's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
Russia stay with America. It's 15:00 and he finally get home.
Time skip
It's 18:30, and Russia is preparing his self for tonight. America too and Mexico is already ready. He call Russia to pick him up.

Russia's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

Oh yeah... I forgot about him... He call me to go pick him up at... America's place?! How did he get there?
,Why... Why me?...!
I finish myself and get to my car. I'm wearing a costume. That's all. It's the first time I'm wearing this sh**. My father bought me for occasion. And it's the perfect occasion! My siblings help me but not for everything... I'm older than all of them... Okay, maybe not Ukraine, but I'm the taller! That's something!... Uh, anyway, I'm on my way now. I'm impatient to see America. And Mexico too... Of course.

Mexico's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

"THERE'S NOTHING GOOD HERE!" I yell at America. I see how he is pissed off. I smirk: "But I think this is pretty, I tale this one! And you'll help me to getting prettier!" he look at me angry but stay calm. "Sure... I will help you...!" he say. He is already ready! So he have to help me. No? I think yes...!
I talked to him in the phone for preparing ourselves in his house. He was shocked at first bit then he agreed. So here we are!
We finish, after 1 hour we finish! I wear a dress because... Why not?! And it's pretty!~ America is wearing a costume. A blue costume. Well it's great too but mine is much better!

We go down the stairs, I just see his mom and dad. They say no alcohol or drugs! And not to get drunk like before!
Before? America sigh. It's funny I let a little laugh.
We then go out and I call Russia to pick me at America's place. Let's see how this date will start...!

Nobody's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
Russia finally came with his car to America's house. They saw him and went to his car. Mexico took the first sit, next to Russia so America is on the back sit. They talked and laughed a bit. Russia keep looking at America on the back sit. They started to blush while Mexico was talking.
They arrived at a restaurant. Not so fancy. Their sits were upstairs the restaurant, in the terrace. It's beautiful up there. The sky is shinning with stars and the moon is lighting.

America's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

"This is a nice place!" I say. Mexico agree (for once...). We go sit and wait for the serving. A awkward silence is coming... No one is talking, I want to say something but... What?! Five minutes later Mexico say: "So America...! Have you a boyfriend?". Why is he asking this? This is not his problem!...
.
.
.

But I will response!: "Uhm... Yeah, I was with China for 1 year! But our relation was a bit complicated... But I'm still friends with him!". Mexico and Russia look at each other and then Mexico ask if it was my fault.

Uh...
No no no...! Is he trying to say that I'm a fake boyfriend? Like him?! Oh!!!...
If it is...
"No. I'm not like you honey." I say with a smile. He look at me REALLY angry! I know what he is trying to do. I will not ruin my date with Russia for him. Russia look at me... Seriously... He didn't smile. Did I say something bad for him? No. I say to Mexico. But... He is his boyfriend... Arghhh! I'm confused!!!
Suddenly, the servant come and give us our plate. Oof... Mexico calm down and start to eat his food. I start too and Russia too.
We talk...
And talk...
But, I'm not really in the conversation... They start laughing, smiling at each other... They didn't pay attention to me!!! Unbelievable...
"And you America?" Russia say. "Uh...? Sorry I didn't followed the conversation!..." I say nervously. Russia ask me if I have siblings. I answer yes and tell him my three brothers. "Oh! Canada and I are really close! We're almost best friend!" say Mexico. Yeah... If he say so... If it's true, I will kill Nada for not telling me this...

Time pass and it's 23:00 already

Mexico's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I have a great moment here! It will be better if America wasn't here but he is kind. I don't know why, but, I start to appreciate him too. As friend. But he is one of my rival. I can't let him alive. But he will be my last victim... I can't let Russia know what I'm doing. Did he see the news?? Idk... Before even thinking, America ask exactly what I was thinking...: "Did you guys hear, the murder of Philippines?". Oh no... He saw it... "Oh yes I hear bout it... I can't believe it. I saw him before this in school." say Russia. (oh no.)
"Yeah me too! It's creepy..." (why should I do?). "Are you okay Mexico? You seem stressed..."
Uh? Who ask me that?
I look up and America look at me confused. Russia too but it was America's voice not Russia's. "Y... Yes. I'm just a little bit tired that's all... We should go now, it's late no?" I reply. They agree and we got to Russia's car. But before that, America paid the dinner for us. It was kind of him... And I see this make Russia smiling... Pfff... He have to die yeah...
Russia drive me first at my home. "Thank you Ruski!~ See ya tomorrow!" I say at him. He smile: "No problem Mexico. See you tomorrow!" he then drive away. Well, nothing can happen with these two!... Am I right?! Yeah! It's totally fine! Haha... Hahahaha...! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(and I oop-)

Russia's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I let Mexico at his home first because, I have a surprise for America. He will love it I'm sure...! I'm driving while America is on his phone on the back sit. It's silent. I want to say something, like... Hey,... Uh- do you... Like... Surprise?
No... It's awkward... "You can let me here, I can go alone don't worry" he say with a smile. He is beautiful when he smile...
Wait... No! He can't go now. I didn't answer him. He look at me confused.
"Okay... You can drive me a little bit more I guess...".
I continue driving but didn't stop at his home. "Hey!!! It was here Russia!"
"Yes I know, but the night is not finish for now!~" I say. He blush and look away with a little giggle.

"If you say so Ruski~"

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
Yay! I finish this chapter! I hope you like it!
I don't know if I will post much because of ScHooL!!!
I know it's a basic excuse but it's not a excuse! It's real! Why?! Why school?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-

(Sorry \( ̄▽ ̄;)/)
Word↪2723

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 12 1
Sometimes, you have to go all out to help a pal. Even if they need you to interrupt your busy schedule.... Hope you enjoy and get a laugh or two! D...
113 1 3
A highschool girl falls inlove with a hood ass fine ass boy
14 0 1
This is me explaining Movies, Games and Books very poorly because I thought that would be funny (I probably might take requests we'll see how things...
55 29 5
In this modern era, all technology is very far developed, robots have sprung up to facilitate human life. However, of course, these robots cannot rep...