Please Love Me (Shy! Yandere...

Av lolyme1234

You thought he was cute. At first. But he soon became more clingy towards you, more obsessive. A phone call... Mer

Chapter 1 - Late For School!
Chapter 2 - Leave Him Alone
Chapter 3 - The Harts Family
Chapter 4 - The Best Friend
Chapter 5 - If I Could Tell Him
Chapter 6 - The Amusement Park
Chapter 7 - Yellow Carnations
Chapter 8 - The Dreaded Feeling
Chapter 9 - Broken Bottles
Chapter 10 - Comfort Cuddles
Chapter 11 - Agatha's Antiques
Chapter 12 - Makeup
Chapter 13 - Acceptance
Chapter 14 - Stupid
Chapter 15 - Party Time
Chapter 16 - A Love Letter?
Chapter 17 - A New Love Interest?!
Chapter 18 - High Expectations
Chapter 19 - What's Your Answer?
Chapter 20 - Mother
Chapter 22 - Oops...?
Chapter 23 - Do You Love Me?
Chapter 24 - One Little Stalker
Chapter 25 - Phone Calls
Chapter 26 - A Plan?
Chapter 27 - Over To His Place
Chapter 28 - Awake
Chapter 29 - A Contract
Chapter 30 - Breakfast In Bed
Chapter 31 - Dear Diary...
Chapter 32 - Working Together
Chapter 33 - Sharing?!
Chapter 34 - Birthday Girl
Chapter 35 - Aspirations
Chapter 36 - Escape Me
Chapter 37 - Betrayal
Chapter 38 - Compromise
Chapter 39 - Out Of The Basement
Chapter 40 - What Do I Do?
Chapter 41 - Test Of Loyalty
Chapter 42 - Hope
Chapter 43 - A Life For A Life
Chapter 44 - As Tensions Arise

Chapter 21 - One Week Anniversary

12.1K 391 885
Av lolyme1234

(Special chapters like the April Fool's day and Christmas one will be on Quotev if you want to read them.)

So ye. I started watching Black Clover and sometimes I wish I had Asta's motivation to help me get through school.

f/f = favourite filling NOT favourite flavour for now

~~~

You and Leon have been dating for almost one week already. It wasn't much, but it was a huge deal since you've never dated anyone before. You couldn't believe how you landed yourself such a perfect boyfriend. For the past week, he had been sending you cute text messages and emojis, making your heart swell with this unknown feeling. Was it love? Or simply a crush? You really felt like a prepubescent girl. It was Thursday, and tomorrow will mark your one week anniversary, so you and Leon decided to celebrate it on Saturday since there was more time.

Right now, you're at home after school texting Leon. Although he pretty much shuts himself in when he gets back, you've seen an increase of online activity from him ever since you started dating. When he got back, he'd text you for 10 to 20 minutes and study until night. Then, he'd text you at around 8 to 9 o'clock before he goes to sleep. But now, he'd text you up to an hour now for both times.

Leon: I miss you already.

You: Awwww me too :(

Leon: What are you bringing for lunch tomorrow?

You: Hmmmm

You: Honey butter chips maybe? And the usual lunch box for the both of us :P

Leon: You've been eating those chips a lot lately along with a can of Dr Pepper

Leon: It's not good for you. D:

You: I'm just...

You: Inspired

Leon: Anyways, I wanted to make you lunch for once

Leon: But I'm not sure what you'd like.

You: Nuuuu babebb you don't need to do that

You: All I ask for you is to stay cute~ <3

Leon: ???

Leon: How do I do that?

Leon: If you won't tell me, I'm making my own thing tomorrow

You: Surprise me >:-)

The next day, he did. You had expected regular lunches that usually consisted of a sandwich or fruits, he had brought something completely different. In fact it was , a type of Japanese rice ball.

"I-I wasn't sure what you liked so I just put f/f as the f-filling on the inside since I remembered you mentioned that you liked it."

You took a bite of it. "Wow."

Leon scratched his arms nervously. "How is it?"

"Please marry me."

"W-Wha...?" Leon started spluttering. He didn't expect you to give in so easily! Not that he was against it.

You swallowed the food Leon made and laughed. "I'm kidding!"

"Oh. O-Okay." Leon drooped disappointingly. He had already planned the wedding.

"Hey babes~! What are you eating. Ooooh, is that the lunch Leon made? May I have some? Pretty pretty please?" Alec had suddenly butted in. He had been late to lunch because he was held back to discuss his roles in the student council. Because of his father's influence, his good grades and clean background, he was obviously accepted.

Leon scrutinised Alec's face before muttering a reluctant yes. He couldn't deny Alec since you were here. Happily, Alec took one rice ball from the lunch box. "It's so delicious!"

Leon puffed out his chest proudly. Of course it was. Leon had spent hours studying, practicing, and finally making the final product. Lea was happy to see his son come out of his room once in a while. Onigiri was a bit hard for him to make since he spent hours fretting over the perfect filling. He had originally thought long and hard about the ratio of tuna to mayonnaise that's most suitable to your tastes but realized that you might not like that. In the end, he went for F/F.

"Wait, Leon, if you gave the last onigiri to Alec, then what are you gonna eat?"

Leon blinked. "I was planning to eat your lunch."

Your face started turning red in embarrassment. "What?! I should've prepared a better lunch then. Ugh, I'm so stupid - I should've thought it out."

"I-It's fine. No matter what you did, you give me your food everyday. What I d-did is the least I could do." Leon shyly said while fidgeting his fingers. Watching you sleep was the least he could do to pay you back too, since you always gave him unlimited kindness.

'It's to protect her,' Leon's mind had insisted. 'What we're doing is right.' Protecting you from what? He didn't know. But looking at your unconscious face gave Leon such a peaceful mind. Sometimes, he'd sit by your bed and just watch you sleep for a few hours.

"Ugh. There's too much love going on today. I think I'm gonna puke." Melody started to gag. He had forgotten that they were with you.

"Yeah. Don't give all the love to Leon~ I need some too." Alec started to pout. You giggled and wrapped your arms around Alec, patting him on the back.

"There, there." Alec smiled and caged you into his arms and lifted you up for a second.

Leon grumbled incoherently before jealously taking one of your arms off Alec and putting it around himself. It was clear to everyone that someone was feeling a little green with envy.

"Guys," Grace, who was scrolling through Instagram, found quite an alarming post. "Lizzy just trash talked Y/N in her social media."

"What?" Alec left your side and peeked over at Grace's phone. Although none of them didn't follow your former best friend, many of your classmates has been addressing what Lizzy had said through their stories.

Tapping on Lizzy's social media page, her second most recent post had a selfie of Lizzy and read, thought i had friends to rely on but i guess they were w/ me for money. but don't worry u guys! i'll heal in a matter of no time. luv u!!

This post was followed by an 'explanation' of what had happened between you, Leon, and her. Apparently, she and Leon had been secretly dating at the time, when you came in and 'stole her man' while knowing that the two had been going out. Lizzy had even posted a photo of you with a cross drawn on your face.

"How petty," Gabriel murmured after all of you read the post. You didn't even bother to read the comments since you knew nothing good would come out of it.

You paused and blinked for a moment. What do you do? There was nothing to do anyways since Lizzy was a huge influence online and in the student body. Speaking will do nothing. You thought of Lizzy as a pussy since she didn't confront you head on and instead had to rely on social media by spreading fake lies to do it. It was honestly pretty pathetic of her.

"Are you gonna do anything about it?" Alec finally asked the question everyone wanted to hear.

"I'm probably going to report her to the teacher but I'm not sure if that'll do anything." Your face was heating up with anger and embarrassment but you couldn't do anything other than that or else the situation will get worse. You shouldn't fret on it since that'll do more harm than good.

"You really should, Gabby and I will make sure that she'll get punished severely." Alec replied and looked at Gabriel who nodded.

"Whoever messes with my friend messes with me. And Alec, refrain from calling me Gabby."

Leon just stood beside you quietly. He's so frustrated by the fact that he can't do anything when his girlfriend is currently being cyber bullied.

'Maybe I can...' His fingers twitched a bit. 'I can give a little.... talk... to Lizzy.'

Leon was already formulating a plan. When, where, how; all of these pieces were subconsciously planted in his mind already. He had thought of it before this even happened. His lips twitched and Leon tried to hold himself from smiling in pleasure as he imagined the look on Lizzy's face when he-

"Leon? Leon!" You squished his cheeks to get his attention. The others have already left to go to class while you stayed behind for your boyfriend.

"Huh?"

"Are you still up for our date tomorrow?"

"O-Of course! I'd never throw away the chance to spend time with you!" You giggled at Leon's eagerness and patted his head, making him smile and blush.

"Okay then. What should I wear tomorrow?"

"Casual, I guess," Leon leaned into your shoulder, inhaling your pleasant scent. He could finally do this whenever he wanted without sneaking into your bedroom.

"M'kay."

The next day, Leon came over to your house to pick you up. It was your first official date with Leon which made you nervous, although it was the same as hanging out like the time at the amusement park. You were dressed in a f/c shirt and pants with comfortable sneakers. You made sure to check if you had the sufficient amount of money before you met Leon at the door. When Leon rang the doorbell, your mother was about to stand up before your dad interjected.

"I'll take care of this." He held up his hand, indicating for M/N to not move a muscle.

When your dad opened the door, he looked at Leon blankly and placed his hands on your shoulders. "Have her home by 9, okay?"

"Y-Yes, sir!"

"And don't do anything weird."

"Y-Yes, sir!"

"And treat her with respect."

"Of course, sir!" Leon stood up straight and attempted to show his confidence.

Your dad sighed. "Just go, Y/N. I can't play with a man that's so serious."

"But that's the fun of it," You joked. Leon gaped at you; you were supposed to be in his side!

Currently, it was 2 in the afternoon so the two of you already had lunch. Leon took your hand and started leading the way. Since he insisted that it should be a surprise, he didn't say anything about what the two of you were heading. He was a tough nut to crack.

"So what are you planning to do about Lizzy?" Leon questioned you while walking.

"If you didn't hear the discussion between Alec, Leon and I, we were planning to report her to the teacher on Monday either before class starts or after class ends."

"Okay. I hope she gets the punishment she deserves." Leon felt a bit disgruntled thinking of yesterday's matter.

"Oh, Leon, can you help me study for next week's maths test? There are some topics I can't quite grasp. I..."

The two of you continued talking until Leon finally announced, "We have arrived."

It was an animal shelter. Almost brimming with rescued animals, you squealed at the sight of the adorable puppy that was displayed at the front of the shelter.

"They're so cute! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for bringing me here!" You did a little happy dance and gave Leon a huge kiss on the cheek.

"I thought you would like it, so I signed both of us up as volunteers." Leon scratched his arms. He hoped you liked volunteering. At least you gave him a kiss on the cheek, making him all gooey on the inside.

'Isn't my Y/N the best?' Leon sighed on the inside.

"I love it!" You loved animals so much! Who doesn't? As much as you wished to adopt a pet, your mother has always said that it was too much to handle.

When you entered, the smell of pet food instantly flooded your nostrils. The atmosphere was cute and comforting, and along with the adorable dogs, cats, rabbits, and more, you almost exploded out of excitement.

"Hi!" A cheerful blonde woman in an apron came up to the two of you. She seemed to be in her mid 20s. "Are you guys looking to adopt an animal?"

"I wish," You sighed, looking around the lovely shelter. "My boyfriend signed us up as volunteers."

"Oh, I see! What are your names?"

"I'm Y/N L/N and he's Leon Harts."

"Your boyfriend isn't the talkative type isn't he?" The woman chuckled, "I'm Claire, by the way, as you can see from my tag. Your first task will be walking dogs."

Leon nodded. Looking at his confirmation, Claire walked to the area where they kept the leashes. "Are you experienced with walking dogs?"

"I used to walk my neighbour's dog sometimes..." Leon murmured. His neighbor was old, and instead asked Leon's family if he could come take care of his dog once or twice a week. In return, Leon would be paid a decent amount of money as a petsitter.

"I don't have much experience with dogs." You had walked dogs with your friend at the age of thirteen but had fallen over her when she tripped over a pebble on the sidewalk. It was chaos since her dogs were strong and ran quite fast. Then, you ended up tangled because her two dogs ran around the two of you. You hoped that that would never happen again.

"Here's the first of many dogs you are going to take care of today. Their names are Shadow and Light and they're twins. Their mother only gave birth to the two of them but the owner had given them to us because she couldn't afford two extra dogs."

When Claire opened the big cage, two energetic chihuahuas leaped out, tails wagging. Both of them were black and white, however, you noticed that one of them had more black spots than the other.

"The dog that's mainly black is obviously Shadow, and the one with more white is Light. Shadow is a female, by the way, while Light is a male. You can introduce yourself by letting them sniff you. Then, put on these leashes and make sure they're not too tight nor too loose." Claire handed you and Leon leashes for each dog. Along with the leashes, you had also received dog waste bags to pick up their poop.

Once you've introduced yourself to Light, you put on the colorful leash that Claire had given you, making sure it wasn't wrapped too tightly around Light's neck like Claire had said. When you looked up, Leon was already ready to go.

"Here's the map of how long and where you should go." Claire had given you a laminated paper that showed the map of the current shelter. Leon leaned over your shoulder and checked the map. The close proximity between you and your boyfriend made you hold your breath until he went away.

Walking Shadow and Light wasn't a hard thing to do, and you and Leon enjoyed yourself with the chihuahuas, who had their tails wagging the whole way. You noticed that Shadow had a rather extroverted personality, contradicting Light's shy one. He honestly reminded you of your boyfriend.

When you got back, Claire had given the two of you another pair of dogs to walk. Time passed quickly with Leon with you and you really enjoyed your time at the shelter. After walking numerous more dogs, it was time to feed the animals. You and Leon helped with measuring and distributing the amount of dog food for each dog according to its personal profile. For example, Rocky was an abandoned dog left in the streets where he almost starved to death and needed more food with higher contents of fat.

Then, the two played with some cats. It had been a few hours since you started. As a small reward for taking care of countless animals, Claire led you into a room of cats, where you had the chance to interact with them.

There was one feline in particular that had grown close to you. Her name was Elizabeth, a beautiful Persian cat with bright sapphire blue eyes. It made Leon quite jealous as you cuddled and peppered Elizabeth with kisses. He stared as you stroked Elizabeth's white fluffy fur gently as the cat rubbed her cheeks on your arms. It seems Leon wasn't the only jealous one; another brown cat was sat on a cat shelf, staring intensely at Elizabeth. Hopping down from its high place, it slowly walked in front of you and Elizabeth, stopping a few feet away.

Leon had read through all the profiles, if he remembered correctly, his name was Zeus. Abused when he was with his previous owner, and has tendencies be more aggressive to humans. However, nobody disturbs him because of his personality. Zeus always seems to be staring at Elizabeth and as a joke, the staff put 'stalking Elizabeth' as his hobbies due to his habits of following Elizabeth everywhere.

"I'm cheering for you, Zeus," Leon whispered softly to the cat. He reached out to pet it but before he could, the brown feline jumped and hissed at him. Leon backed up to give it some space, and turned his attention towards you instead.

"Elizabeth is taking away all your attention," The boy muttered grumpily as he leaned into your shoulder. "This is meant to be our date."

"But she's just so cute~!" You pet Elizabeth once more, who made a purring sound. Finally, you let go of her and allowed her to roam freely. You looked at the time and stood up.

"It's our time to go. Bye Elly~" You cooed. If only your parents allowed you to get a pet, you'd adopt Elizabeth in a heartbeat.

Before you left, you and Leon bought a small keychain from the shelter as a memory of your first date. What made this purchase even better was the fact that all the proceeds went to the shelter and allowing them to spend more on its facilities and the animals.

Next, you went to a McDonald's to eat dinner. Your ordered your favourite burger and drink, while Leon decided to get a double cheeseburger.

"I had such a fun date today!" You munched contentedly on your burger and gave Leon a huge grin.

"R-Really? I'm glad you think so." Leon did a fist pump on the inside. 'She liked it!'

Leon walked you back home hand in hand. Simply walking next to your boyfriend in silence made it so peaceful. The soft brightness of the streetlight shone your way home through the darkness as the sound of your footsteps on the pavement and passing cars filled your ears. You could hear children laugh from afar, making you think back to your own childhood days.

When you finally arrived at your own house, you stopped.

"Thank you for today." You hugged Leon tightly, feeling his erratic heartbeat. His comforting smell makes this moment all the more romantic as he slowly wrapped his arms around you.

Taking advantage of this moment, you looked up at his red face, grabbed his face and quickly kissed his lips. His lips were smooth and quite pleasant, unlike yours which was slightly chapped.

"Wha-"

"Bye Leon, gotta go, love you!" You quickly left the blushing mess alone with his thoughts. It took a few seconds to process the fact that you had just kissed him. He wanted it to be special but, oh well. Never did he think that a less-than-a-second kiss would bring him so much joy.

"H-Hey! Come back here!"

~~~

Bonus Scene:

Leon swiftly turned on his laptop and started typing. You had told him to be cute, but what was really the definition of cute? Was he doing it wrong the whole time?

'How... to be.. cute... for your... girlfriend.'

In the short second of his search loading, Leon wondered why he needed a computer to step up his game. Leon clicked the first link that popped up.

"Oh... kiss her on the forehead... give her a free massage...." Leon muttered out the things he had read.

"...Tell her she's your best friend?"

What???

Isn't that similar to friend-zoning? Plus, his feelings for you are different from being a best friend. Although he can rely on you, he'd much rather suffocate you with love, cherish you, and spoil you rather than share his own troubles with you. It'd make him even more devastated if he saw you sad or unhappy because of him.

Leon sighed. Maybe he'll just never understand women.

~~~

sorry for not updating for almost three weeks, I've been a bit busy because I'm moving to another country and we're buying furniture for our new house and stuff

next chapter published tomorrow~ hopefully it'll be a killer chapter :D

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

37.1K 922 17
[ Yandere Husband x Reader] Y/N was going through a horrible break up but when her best friend told her to download an app she didn't know that she w...
23K 493 20
You are a normal first year in highschool, a loner that likes anime, you don't really have any connections with people in your school, but when one g...
2.5K 59 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
816K 14K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...