After Forever

Por ElleMc10

This book is a what happens next if Hardin would have went back to London after "getting kicked out of school... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Book 2
New book

Chapter 35

1.5K 43 0
Por ElleMc10

Hardin

"What are you doing here?" I ask Vance.

"Why don't you both come back to my place" says Vance.

Why the hell would I go to his place. And just because I didn't hit him in his office doesn't mean I won't now.

I ignore him and grab my drink back out of Tessa's hand and finish it.

Vance grabs my arm.

"Alright, I think we are done here" Vance says, as he tries to get me to get up to leave.

I pull my arm out of his grip and swing my elbow back hitting Vance in the lip. He puts his hand to his lip and blood drips into his hand. Clearly his next instinct is to hit me back. And next thing I know we are on the ground going at it. He got a couple good shots in before a cop working security at the front of the bar grabs me and brings me outside.

Next thing I know I am sitting on a curb outside the bar with my hands cuffed behind my back.

The cop is talking to Tessa and Vance and then a squad car pulls up. The cops stand me up and pin me against the car and ask if I have any drugs or weapons on me. I respond "no".

I am now facing Tessa and I see the disappointment all over her face and that is really getting to me. The cop reaches into my back pocket and pulls out my wallet. He opens it up and a bag of coke falls out.

I can see Tessa and Vance now even more disappointed then they already were. And the thing is I hadn't used since being here...I bought it but I just put it in my wallet.

The cop throws the coke onto the hood of the squad car and continues to search me.

He puts me in the car but still hasn't said I am under arrest.

A few minutes pass that feel like forever and the officer comes back and tells me to get out and turn around and he takes the handcuffs off.

"You are free to go, get out of here before I change my mind" he says.

I really have no idea what is going on but I just start walking away. Tessa follows.

"Get in my car, I am parked right here." she says.

I'm surprised she wants to even be near me at this point. But if I really want to stay out of trouble tonight I am going to get in the car with her.

"We are going to the ER to get your hand checked out." she says.

"Tess.....I'm sorry"those are the only words I can get out to say, and she doesn't respond. The car ride is silent. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138K 5.4K 189
Hardin Scott has been madly in love with Tessa Young since the moment he first laid eyes on her, but there's no way she could ever see him as anythin...
386K 11.2K 102
It's been a crazy few months for Hardin and Tessa. It's finally time for them to say I do, and they couldn't be more excited to be husband and wife...
25.7K 1.3K 48
8 years .... 8 years since that tragedy took place in her life and ruined her completely furthermore helped her achieve everything in her life she ha...
153K 3.4K 21
This is a continuation to after 4❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ After everything, Hardin and Tessa made it together and started a fresh start in New York with Landon a...