City Boy - Reddie

By itthings7

In where, Eddie moves to Derry with his Mom because, well you'll see. He meets Richie. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22

Part 10

3.1K 59 39
By itthings7

*Richie*
"Richard Tozier, get down here!" My Dad yells. I knew he was drunk or high.
"Eddie, you need to hide in the closet. Don't say one thing." I scolded. Eddie knows how my Dad is so he listens. I go downstairs, I can smell maharaja and vodka on him. I can tell I'm going to get a bad beating.
"Yes, sir?" I whisper. He punches me and just keeps punching me until I can get away. I manage to get outside and I text Eddie to climb down the tree. I meet him out back.
"I'm nervous, Richie!" He yells.
"I'll catch you!" I exclaim. Eddie jumps and as promised, I catch him. We go to Eddie's. We sneak into his room.
"Chee, your bleeding. Lemme patch you up." Eddie insists. Eddie takes stuff out of his fanny pack. I watch as he sticks his tongue out and how hard he's concentrating. I smile.
"Richie, when you said that you love me, we're you telling the whole truth?" Eddie asks.
"Yeah. Eddie, you're perfect. Why would I be lying?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 171K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
51.4K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
641K 20.7K 65
this story is based on the song heather by conan gray, in which will is jealous of mike and eleven's relationship because he has a crush on mike. wil...