He's mine, No objections allo...

By SimranYamamoto

Type Web Novel (CN) Genre Romance Shoujo Tags[ ] Acting Beautiful Female Lead CelebritiesHandsome Male Lead... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 Epilogue+Extra
68 Epilogue+Extra

37

1.8K 28 0
By SimranYamamoto

Chapter 37

    Because it coincides with the rest day of the crew, it also saves the time off. The live broadcast time is very long. The order is from 4pm to 8pm.

    "You wait," Wu Xue quickly stopped her. "Are you serious?!"

    "what?"

    "Look and see!"

    Su Yi is inexplicable: "Of course it is serious."

    At the forefront, I am playing a certain online game that has just started a competitive online game. "You didn't find out that she has been playing a mobile phone recently?"

    "Who will look at someone else's mobile phone!" Wu Xue was laughed. "Will you still teach you?"

    Suyi Road: "褚溪."

    "...the game didn't learn much, and the online game nouns would have been a lot."

    The head of the art that is downloading the QQ game to the computer is not raised: "Thank you for complimenting."

    "Not boasting about you." Wu Xue looked disgusted.

    Tunxi sneaked out and said, "I also think that the live broadcast is so stupid to die, it is better to sing a few songs."

    "That's all right," Wu Xue waved first. "Someone sings for money, she sings."

    "What do you mean," Su Yi took the hand and pinched her waist. "Why is there such an exaggeration?"

    Tunxi Road: "I will listen to you for a while."

    At the moment, Su Yi put down the mouse and did a few clearing moves. The scene came a long time.

    After singing, she still raised her eyebrows: "How?"

    Tunxi retracted behind the computer: "... After listening to you, I have forgotten what the original singer is like."

    oK, this day is a chat.

    Su Yi did not pay attention to them, the live broadcast time has not yet begun, she drove the trumpet in other anchor halls.

    Wu Xue asked: "You said that you don't open a birthday party, to toss this live broadcast, the birthday will be open for an hour or two, and the live broadcast will be open for four hours."

    The scorpion scorpion is dim, but the tone is not very concerned: "Every year is a birthday party, fans are not tired, I am tired."

    In fact, she only intends to broadcast for an hour.

    This year, she originally wanted to go with the eagle.

    It is a pity that it is not a holiday. This morning, she sent a message to the eagle, and she returned to her after two hours on the opposite side, saying that she was busy.

    During this time together, she figured out that when the eagle was not busy, she could receive a reply or call within five minutes; if it was not returned for more than half an hour, it would be really busy.

    She didn't have a birthday on his face. After all, birthdays have never been an important holiday for her, and it doesn't matter what the statutory holidays are.

    But still... there is a little bit of little loss.

    Some people have no pots to open which pots.

    In the game of Tunxi, it was killed again. The mood was very bad. Everyone was not happy: "I don't want to accompany you with my birthday? This is the first important day you have ever been together."

    Suyi gimmick, smile gently: "As long as you love the right person, every day is a birthday, not bad for these two days."

    Tunxi rolled his eyes: "How old are you this year?"

    Su Yi ignored her, shot people around her, said: "Snow snow, come see how this special effect is added."

    Wu Xue looked up, and there was a big beard and glasses on the anchor on the screen.

    "You don't want to toss," she looked at her watch. "Five-fifths, you have nothing to do with your advanced live broadcast. It doesn't matter if you start a minute or two in advance."

    Su Yi snorted, and finally looked at the phone screen, black paint, no information.

    After adjusting all the equipment, the live broadcast room was opened. The live broadcast equipment was temporarily brought by Wu Xue. Her agent was like a jingle.

    There is a Weibo sharing button on the live page. After sharing it to Weibo, many people came in and out.

    There are not many people who have just started to come in, and visitors can read them one by one.

    "Happy birthday art!"

    "Have you been filming recently?"

    "I obviously don't feel anything about her. I still DISS her on the TV show every day. As soon as I saw her coming on the live broadcast, it was coming in non-stop..."

    "The same upstairs may be caused by the value of the face."

    Su Yi replied with a question.

    "Thank you for your blessing and gifts."

    "Yes, it's filming."

    "There are a few words from DISS, which will add to the barrage of our TV series."

    Soon, there were more than 30,000 live viewers.

    This method is actually quite good. She has not placed a thousand people in the venue of her birthday party in previous years.

    A netizen asked: "Only I found the name of the room? What does it mean to watch the battle invincible / live water safari? Do you want to broadcast LoL or something?"

    Su Yiyi opened the QQ game and muttered: "It is literally meaning, even watching the water friend race."

    The screen is quiet for a few seconds.

    Then there is the full screen "666666".

    She is not happy, she said: "Look, my fans boast me."

    Wu Xueyan laughed and said: "They comfort you, don't take it seriously."

    "233333 sees the broken young lady next to it."

    "She said, I am really boasting about you."

    "You face, haven't you played hyaluronic acid recently?"

    "No way," Suyi held his chin and said, "I drank too much water before going to bed last night. I got up this morning and swollen to the present. It’s very ugly. Let’s make it look good. I know what I have grown up. Yes, hehe."

    Lianxixi did not hold back, and a thumb came out from behind the computer.

    After chatting for a while, almost every piece of celebrity will be seen, and the question of a little impression will be answered. Whether it is praise or irony, it will be received as a single.

    Just half an hour later, a large number of people suddenly poured into the live broadcast room.

    In just ten minutes, the number of viewers suddenly changed from 70,000 to 700,000. Not to mention fans, even the hangovers were stunned, and looked back at Wu Xue.

    Wu Xue took back her eyes from the mobile phone and gestured her finger to signal her to turn off the sound first.

    "The news of the live broadcast suddenly went to the hot search first. This marketing number is quite famous, but the company didn't help you buy advertisements." Wu Xue looked inexplicable, "The title is still 'Ce Yi live 怼 black powder, against the sky Yan valued wearing a screen."

    "..............."

    What is the tattered title, the screen invites you to mess with you.

    Sure enough, the following barrage began to appear in large quantities of black powder.

    "Come and see the face of the face wearing a beautiful face."

    "Fan's filter is one hundred layers? Reverse sky value?"

    The fans immediately began to fight back, and the barrage came to me, and the entertainment was very enjoyable.

    "Who has been giving gifts? The gift is blocking my screen, I can't see the barrage," Su Yi said with anxiousness. "Right, how much is this gift?"

    Wu Xue said: "One hundred one."

    "One hundred one? So expensive?" Su Yiyi, counted, and in just one hour, she received more than a thousand such gifts. "You don't want to brush your gifts, I don't need money."

    "666666, would you like to ask how much you can get for a show?"

    "There is not much," Su Yi looked at the barrage and said seriously, "but I spent enough."

    It is a pity that she has nothing to say, the gift is still brushed as usual, and the battle on the barrage is getting more and more intense.

    "Don't make a noise," she looked at the time. "It's time for our water friend race. There will be a lottery page popping up on the screen. There are five positions. You can take part in our Lianliankan Water Friends. ”

    When the words came out, even the sunspots stopped for a few seconds.

    "... even, watching the water friend competition?"

    "How do people in your city play more and more?"

    "Who can get it when they get it? Black powder is OK?"

    "Yes," Su Yi said, "There is a computer."

    The first round of the draw began immediately.

    In less than five minutes, five players were drawn out. After a while, the administrator sent the room number and password.

    It took half a day for Ceyu to finally enter the room.

    The five players inside, the points are particularly high, what is right for the constellation, the eyes of the fire, the diamond * XX seat ... at first glance are people who have experienced the rushing age.

    And the art of Suzhou.

    Suyi - Little Star

    "Small stars are also a good way to play water friends? Bronze players look for diamond players SoLo."

    "What happened to the little star?" Suyi argued. "I have been practicing on the mobile phone for a long time."

    The game started right away, and Ceichi concentrated on the block and played unexpectedly.

    Halfway through, she used Yu Guang to look at the competitors on her head. One of them was almost as fast as her. Seeing that both of them had to count down to twenty.

    She set her heart and calmly pointed the squares one by one. When the last square was about to be clicked, the screen darkened—the other party ended her game two seconds later.

    This feeling is really... gas to fainting.

    "My mother actually watched a series of games and watched the blood of the game?"

    "1 holding the grass, looking for a connection between the hangover and the screen across the screen, it is poisonous..."

    "I, Diamond * Scorpio, today must be drawn to the quota to sanction this little star."

    "No, administrator, the name of this fan is written down for me," Su Yi refused to serve, "Let him come again next time!"

    The next one started immediately, and I brushed up a more complicated template. She grabbed the mouse and was preparing to click the box.

    The screen suddenly disappeared.

    In less than five seconds, some have already finished all the squares.

    Su Yi looked at the game interface with a slap in the face and didn't return to God for a long time.

    "Hold the grass, there are open dogs here!"

    "Hui Yi's arrogant look is cute, I decided to enter the magic, first go to her microblogging and pay attention."

    "I wanted to cry when I was a child when I was a child. I was crying (smoke).

    "I counted it," Su Yi sneered, operating the mouse, and gave the player a report. It’s not enough. "Admin! I’m going to kick this person out of my live room! I don’t want to hang up. play!"

    The water friend race was in full swing, and even the bustle couldn't help but turn off the game and went to the live room.

    It didn't take long for the phone to suddenly scream, and Tunxi blinked at random, and the expression became colorful in a flash.

    After an hour of continuous watching, Ceci decided to stop and rest.

    The number of people in the live broadcast room is astonishing, reaching 1.3 million.

    She glanced at the numbers, and after a few counts, she was quite disapproving. Even her people who had not touched the live broadcast knew that the number of live broadcasts on this platform was generally mixed with water, which may actually be a fraction.

    What she didn't know was that her birthday was broadcast live, and it was not only lively on Weibo, but even posted on it, QQ group and a famous foreign social networking site. Knowing that it immediately followed a hot topic.

    “Question: Why is the birthday party marketing of Suyi so successful?”

    "Thank you for inviting, just ending a fierce and exciting one-on-one showdown, I can only say that - Lianliankan is too fun."

    When the parties knew nothing about this, she drank and was about to say something, and the two of them suddenly got up at the same time.

    Wu Xuefu did not change his color and said, "I will go out for a trip and give you some food by the way."

    Tunxi stretched out and said, "I will go."

    Su Yi is somewhat inexplicable. How can Wu Xue feel relieved that she is sitting alone live? She squinted her eyes and said: "That would give me a longevity noodles, it should be."

    If the words have not been finished, the two have already left the door, and the closing sound of "砰" is very ruthless.

    She took a break and then reopened the game, greeting: "Administrator, start the draw again."

    This game is divided into the most difficult one, the square is packed with squares.

    Su Yi holds a breath and looks for it.

    The doorbell rang twice.

    I bought it back so soon?

    The game has a time limit, she has already lost only thirty squares, and her head does not shout: "Snow snow, you wait!"

    Until the end of the game, after winning, she got up: "Let's wait, I will open a door for my friend."

    After sitting for so long, although I didn't feel uncomfortable after getting up, she still twisted her neck and kicked her legs, and walked slowly toward the door.

    When she opened the door, she just happened to be the last step in the neck activity. Her head was desperately leaning back and her lips were slightly open. If someone stood in front of her at this time, she would definitely see the ugliest angle of self-portrait.

    The person in front of me was only a second, and then a short laugh was made.

    The whole person of Suyi is in the same place.

    The eagle stood in front of the door, looking at her like a smile, a black custom suit, and a bow tie on the neck.

    The purpose of the project is... He has a brand-name bag hanging from the whole body where he can hang, two hanging on his neck, and two hands on each side.

    The color of the bag is different, there is no lack of bright colors, but it is unremarkable to hang on him.

    At least in the eyes of the art, I only see the man in front of me.

    She screamed: "You, you are..."

    In the eagle's words, I laughed: "Check out the birthday present."

    "..." Su Yi's lips are slightly open, and he has been careful for a long time. "A gift is you or a bag?"

    "All."

    ......

    The audience in the live room found that their anchors had been away for a long time. The newly-received audience had already started playing the game because it had not been started for a long time.

    Finally, five minutes later, the new anchor singer was late.

    Her cheeks are red, her ears are red, her lips are red.

    "Will the makeup go?"

    "This is a bit too much, and the lipstick is all over the lips."

    "Is it my illusion? How do you feel that the lips of Suyi are a little swollen, can't it be lipstick lipstick?"

    Everyone is actively talking about it, and Su Yi coughs aloud: "...sorry, something is wrong, let's get started."

    The game starts right away, and the brushed picture is the same as the previous one. It is the most cumbersome template. The card is at the beginning.

     I saw her leaning back, leaning, and pity: "I am stuck, you come over and help me find it."

     The fans in the barrage broke their hearts and pointed out the way in the comments, but she just didn't look at it and hurried the audience to death.

     "What," the voices of the people around him whispered in the live broadcast.

     For a long while, a man in a suit and a slow step walked into the video screen. He went to the back of Suyi and bent down. His face was stuck on the face of the pedicure. The cold eyes were swept away, and then the hand was lifted to the mouse and stacked on the ceiling. On the hand, the commander, "this."

     The two squares disappeared with his words.

     Su Yi smiled and looked sideways, and took the opportunity to kiss him on his face.

     The number of barrage in the live broadcast room directly reached the highest peak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.9K 36
For my offline reading only.
2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
631K 16.3K 75
Type Web Novel (CN) Genre Josei Mature Romance Slice of Life Tags[ ] Celebrities Cohabitation Couple GrowthHandsome Male Lead Marriage Rating(3.9...
919K 13.4K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...